« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2016, 11:22:23 AM »

Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any

« Reply #151 on: May 25, 2016, 11:25:00 AM »

Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
Cheapy cheapo approved.

« Reply #152 on: May 25, 2016, 11:29:08 AM »

NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?

« Reply #153 on: May 25, 2016, 11:34:35 AM »

Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
I'm going to try those at some point, really like the La Bomba line and figure the 60RG will not be too bad with the torpedo

« Reply #154 on: May 25, 2016, 11:37:19 AM »

Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
I'm going to try those at some point, really like the La Bomba line and figure the 60RG will not be too bad with the torpedo
I also really like La Bomba's but I have no use for Nub Vitola varieties of anything.

« Reply #155 on: May 25, 2016, 11:38:56 AM »

Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
I'm going to try those at some point, really like the La Bomba line and figure the 60RG will not be too bad with the torpedo
I also really like La Bomba's but I have no use for Nub Vitola varieties of anything.
TWSS

« Reply #156 on: May 25, 2016, 12:09:21 PM »

Lunch Lull?

« Reply #157 on: May 25, 2016, 12:17:52 PM »

Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
They weren't Flash Bangs, they were Napalms

« Reply #158 on: May 25, 2016, 12:22:25 PM »

Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
They weren't Flash Bangs, they were Napalms
Napalms are on the Mash and Flash Bangs were definitely on the Jam.

Re-confirmed by the DOD recap.

« Reply #159 on: May 25, 2016, 12:26:14 PM »

NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.

« Reply #160 on: May 25, 2016, 12:27:34 PM »

NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet

« Reply #161 on: May 25, 2016, 12:28:15 PM »

Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
They weren't Flash Bangs, they were Napalms
Napalms are on the Mash and Flash Bangs were definitely on the Jam.
Well, my eyes and numerous other body parts may not be functioning as they should, but I remember Jam Napalms, and the DOD tracker confirms it.  http://www.todaysdod.com/jam/

« Reply #162 on: May 25, 2016, 12:28:31 PM »

Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
They weren't Flash Bangs, they were Napalms
They were Flash Bangs, they're in my cart

« Reply #163 on: May 25, 2016, 12:28:33 PM »

NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
There will be now ;D

« Reply #164 on: May 25, 2016, 12:29:08 PM »

NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???