Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2016, 07:40:03 AM »

Update on Pants Rolled Up:

Among the few words uttered by the warden last night (makes for a nice evening for me, but she has not caught on to that yet either.  Guess their mothers tell them that when pissed off show them you mean business and don't talk to them) was regarding the boy here with his pants rolled up like peddle pushers.  She said a lot of the Norwegians and Europeans (she works for an International Company from Norway) come to work with their pants rolled up about halfway to their knees and no socks on doning lace-up shoes with long toes that look like elf shoes.   It is a cool thing in Europe.   ::)

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2016, 07:43:26 AM »

City of Austin Commie Report for Wednesday:

Proposed Equity Office aims to eliminate inequalities

Advocates have called on the city to create an office that will offer a checks and balances for creating fairness among groups and programs.
And Adler (mayor) said he was going to do it, too.  Libs gotta grow that gubmint.
Sad thing is Adler was probably the most conservative one running for Mayor when he was elected.
True.

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2016, 07:44:23 AM »

Morning TSADave, ThinksCommercialReviewsMatterFish and CB
Morning Dave, the issue is that my tastes seem to align with the Halfwheel guys. That's why I'm always interested in their reviews but it won't keep me from getting some
Tat Blacks were not a hot ticket when they came out and were being heavily discounted (thus I bought the crap out of them and fortunately still have 20 or 30 of them in the humi) and now you cant even hardly find any if you wanted to pay full retail for them.

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2016, 07:44:52 AM »

Morning TSADave, ThinksReviewsMatterFish and CB
Yo Tex.  Got the MB III deal at Holt's.  The free shipping made me do it.
Wise choice young grasshopper! Morning Mike
sfish seal of approval but is it up to Cheapy Cheapo Bean standards?

« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2016, 07:46:04 AM »

City of Austin Commie Report for Wednesday:

Proposed Equity Office aims to eliminate inequalities

Advocates have called on the city to create an office that will offer a checks and balances for creating fairness among groups and programs.
And Adler (mayor) said he was going to do it, too.  Libs gotta grow that gubmint.
Sad thing is Adler was probably the most conservative one running for Mayor when he was elected.
True.
Lets legislate against human nature!

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2016, 07:49:21 AM »

Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.

« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2016, 07:50:32 AM »

City of Austin Commie Report for Wednesday:

Proposed Equity Office aims to eliminate inequalities

Advocates have called on the city to create an office that will offer a checks and balances for creating fairness among groups and programs.
And Adler (mayor) said he was going to do it, too.  Libs gotta grow that gubmint.
Sad thing is Adler was probably the most conservative one running for Mayor when he was elected.
True.
Lets legislate against human nature!
Better idea:   Let's go get a breakfast taco.  BBL

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2016, 07:55:23 AM »

City of Austin Commie Report for Wednesday:

Proposed Equity Office aims to eliminate inequalities

Advocates have called on the city to create an office that will offer a checks and balances for creating fairness among groups and programs.
And Adler (mayor) said he was going to do it, too.  Libs gotta grow that gubmint.
Sad thing is Adler was probably the most conservative one running for Mayor when he was elected.
True.
Lets legislate against human nature!
Better idea:   Let's go get a breakfast taco.  BBL
Happy heartburn.

« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2016, 08:00:32 AM »

Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
Or BD and his tv.

« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2016, 08:03:55 AM »

Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
Or BD and his tv.
Oh Gawd, that bad?

« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2016, 08:04:55 AM »

Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
Or BD and his tv.
Oh Gawd, that bad?
Well, maybe not THAT bad. Nothing could be that bad. :)

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2016, 08:05:44 AM »

Oh yeah, Sausage, egg and cheese taco!  YUMMY!

I get them at the hotel across the street but today it was a nuthouse with close to 300 of the most honest Buick/GMC Dealers here for a conference, loading them up on busses for a tour of the F1 track and to see the new cars.........

« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2016, 08:06:19 AM »

City of Austin Commie Report for Wednesday:

Proposed Equity Office aims to eliminate inequalities

Advocates have called on the city to create an office that will offer a checks and balances for creating fairness among groups and programs.
And Adler (mayor) said he was going to do it, too.  Libs gotta grow that gubmint.
Sad thing is Adler was probably the most conservative one running for Mayor when he was elected.
True.
Lets legislate against human nature!
Better idea:   Let's go get a breakfast taco.  BBL
Happy heartburn.
Plop Plop Biz Biz

« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2016, 08:06:59 AM »

Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
Or BD and his tv.
Oh Gawd, that bad?
Well, maybe not THAT bad. Nothing could be that bad. :)
Which was worse, the TV or the Car?    I am probably thinking the TV.

« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2016, 08:14:08 AM »

Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
Or BD and his tv.
Oh Gawd, that bad?
Well, maybe not THAT bad. Nothing could be that bad. :)
Which was worse, the TV or the Car?    I am probably thinking the TV.
Hard to choose, I'd go with the tv. But it's definitely not a 1, 2 order, more like 1a and 1b.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18