CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 25, 2015, 12:00:22 AM

Title: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on August 25, 2015, 12:00:22 AM
It's Tuesday again!  In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 12:51:03 AM
I thought there might be a Tuesday jam but it doesn't appear so.  I'm having trouble getting to the joecigar site.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 01:11:38 AM
I thought there might be a Tuesday jam but it doesn't appear so.  I'm having trouble getting to the joecigar site.
Well I was right about no jam.  Looks like the daily deal (2 fer) is Cuba Libre 'The Brute'.  Which also happens to be one of cigar.com's offerings for today.  ZZZZZzzzzzz.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 01:54:55 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:02:11 AM
Today is Tuesday, August 25, the 237th day of 2015. There are 128 days left in the year.

Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:03:19 AM
Highlight in History

On August 25, 1985, Samantha Smith, 13, the schoolgirl whose letter to Yuri V. Andropov resulted in her famous peace tour of the Soviet Union, died with her father, Arthur, and six other people in a commuter plane crash in Auburn, Maine.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:03:47 AM
On this date
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:04:14 AM
In 1718, hundreds of French colonists arrived in Louisiana, with some settling in present-day New Orleans.

Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:04:37 AM
In 1825, Uruguay declared independence from Brazil.

Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:05:03 AM
In 1916, the National Park Service was established within the Department of the Interior.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:05:45 AM
In 1921, the United States signed a peace treaty with Germany.

Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:06:09 AM
In 1944, during World War II, Paris was liberated by Allied forces after four years of Nazi occupation. Romania declared war on former ally Germany.

Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:06:33 AM
In 1958, President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed a measure providing pensions for former U.S. presidents and their widows.

Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:07:10 AM
In 1965, former baseball player-turned-doctor Archibald "Moonlight" Graham, who'd briefly played in only one major league game (for the New York Giants), died in Chisholm, Minnesota, at age 87.

Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:07:51 AM
In 1975, the Bruce Springsteen album "Born to Run" was released by Columbia Records.

Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:08:28 AM
In 1980, the Broadway musical "42nd Street" opened. (Producer David Merrick stunned the cast and audience during the curtain call by announcing that the show's director, Gower Champion, had died earlier that day.)

Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:09:03 AM
In 1981, the U.S. spacecraft Voyager 2 came within 63,000 miles of Saturn's cloud cover, sending back pictures of and data about the ringed planet.

Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:09:27 AM
In 1989, Voyager 2 made its closest approach to Neptune, its final planetary target.

Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:09:48 AM
In 2009, Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, the liberal lion of the U.S. Senate, died at age 77 in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, after a battle with a brain tumor.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:10:43 AM
Ten years ago: Hurricane Katrina hit Florida with 80 mph winds and headed into the Gulf of Mexico. The base closing commission voted to shut down the Army's historic Walter Reed hospital and move much of its staff and services to the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. The Miss America pageant announced it was leaving Atlantic City, New Jersey, its home for 84 years. (The pageant ended up moving to Las Vegas, but moved back to Atlantic City in 2013.)
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:11:13 AM
Five years ago: North Korea welcomed Jimmy Carter back to Pyongyang as the former U.S. president arrived to bring home Aijalon Mahli Gomes (EYE'-jah-lahn MAH'-lee gohms), an American jailed in the communist country since January 2010 for entering the country illegally from China.

Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:11:36 AM
One year ago: A funeral was held in St. Louis for Michael Brown, the unarmed 18-year-old shot to death by a police officer in suburban Ferguson on August 9. At the Emmy Awards, ABC's "Modern Family" won best comedy series for the fifth time, while the final season of AMC's "Breaking Bad" captured the top drama award and a trio of acting honors for its stars, including Bryan Cranston.

Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:12:09 AM
Today's Birthdays: Game show host Monty Hall is 94. Actor Sean Connery is 85. Actor Page Johnson is 85. TV personality Regis Philbin is 84. Actor Tom Skerritt is 82. Jazz musician Wayne Shorter is 82. Movie director Hugh Hudson is 79. Author Frederick Forsyth is 77. Actor David Canary is 77. Movie director John Badham is 76. Filmmaker Marshall Brickman is 76. Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal is 73. Rhythm-and-blues singer Walter Williams (The O'Jays) is 72. Actor Anthony Heald is 71. Rock musician Danny Smythe is 67. Rock singer-actor Gene Simmons is 66. Actor John Savage is 66. Country singer-musician Henry Paul (Outlaws; Blackhawk) is 66. Rock singer Rob Halford is 64. Rock musician Geoff Downes (Asia) is 63. Rock singer Elvis Costello is 61. Movie director Tim Burton is 57. Actor Christian LeBlanc is 57. Actress Ashley Crow is 55. Actress Ally Walker is 54. Country singer Billy Ray Cyrus is 54. Actress Joanne Whalley is 54. Rock musician Vivian Campbell (Def Leppard) is 53. Actor Blair Underwood is 51. Actor Robert Maschio is 49. Rap DJ Terminator X (Public Enemy) is 49. Alternative country singer Jeff Tweedy (Wilco) is 48. Actor David Alan Basche (BAYSH) is 47. Television chef Rachael Ray is 47. Actor Cameron Mathison is 46. Country singer Jo Dee Messina is 45. Model Claudia Schiffer is 45. Country singer Brice Long is 44. Actor Eric Millegan is 41. Actor Jonathan Togo is 38. Actor Kel Mitchell is 37. Actress Rachel Bilson is 34. Actress Blake Lively is 28. Actor Josh Flitter is 21.

Thought
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:12:45 AM
Thought for Today: "Tradition is what you resort to when you don't have the time or the money to do it right." - Kurt Herbert Adler, Austrian-born conductor (1905-1988).
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 02:56:21 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 04:30:24 AM
1 1/2 sheesh time.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 05:31:27 AM
Morning LSU
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 05:32:30 AM
Morning LSU
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 05:33:04 AM
Guess Tony had trouble with it earlier but can't get joe Cigar to open.  2-Fer-Tuesday so does not matter.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 05:33:49 AM
Morning LSU
Is this cool front we are getting coming your way also?  We might break record lows Wednesday morning.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 05:34:39 AM
Guess Tony had trouble wit it earlier but can't get joe Cigar to open.  2-Fer-Tuesday so does not matter.
Wouldnt work for me either so I checked the DOD site, I wasted my time.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 05:36:16 AM
Tropical Storm Erika formed overnight and fowllowing a little north of Danny's path.  Well East of the Leeward Islands now and no immediate threat to land.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 05:37:01 AM
Guess Tony had trouble wit it earlier but can't get joe Cigar to open.  2-Fer-Tuesday so does not matter.
Wouldnt work for me either so I checked the DOD site, I wasted my time.
Yeah, that was a waste of time.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 05:40:08 AM
Morning LSU
Is this cool front we are getting coming your way also?  We might break record lows Wednesday morning.
Not unless 96-98 is cool that is our forecast for the week.  Very slight (20%) chance of rain today.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 05:46:15 AM
Indy Car Driver Justin Wilson died yesterday following a crash Sunday leading to a secondary freak accident.  He was struck in the head (wearing a helmet) by a piece of flying debris causing severe brain damage.

Pretty sad, I was watching the race on TV and saw it happen.  He was one of the nicer drivers.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 05:54:34 AM
San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 05:55:09 AM
Go to work time, BBL
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 06:16:29 AM
San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Maybe three now from the news published about he website.  People need to understand that nothing on the Internet is really private and off limits.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 06:16:47 AM
Go to work time, BBL
Safe travels my friend.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 07:00:22 AM
San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Maybe three now from the news published about he website.  People need to understand that nothing on the Internet is really private and off limits.
You mean something I post here can come back and bite me in the ass?   :o
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 07:00:46 AM
Morning Chip and Dave.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 07:02:57 AM
Guess Tony had trouble wit it earlier but can't get joe Cigar to open.  2-Fer-Tuesday so does not matter.
Wouldnt work for me either so I checked the DOD site, I wasted my time.
Don't worry, you can just go to the sis for Tuesday double pricing specials...MOW Immortal, 10 robustos for $80, Acid Deep Dish, 10 for $92.64 !
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 07:30:51 AM
Morning Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 07:31:20 AM
San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Maybe three now from the news published about he website.  People need to understand that nothing on the Internet is really private and off limits.
You mean something I post here can come back and bite me in the ass?   :o
Oh no, not here.  Everything is private on this site.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 07:32:41 AM
Traders are racking in the $ this week.

Looks like the Dow Jones will open up about 600 points today.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 07:42:15 AM
Traders are racking in the $ this week.

Looks like the Dow Jones will open up about 600 points today.
Gonna be a bumpy week.  Just hold on tight and ride it out.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 07:45:14 AM
Guess Tony had trouble wit it earlier but can't get joe Cigar to open.  2-Fer-Tuesday so does not matter.
Wouldnt work for me either so I checked the DOD site, I wasted my time.
Don't worry, you can just go to the sis for Tuesday double pricing specials...MOW Immortal, 10 robustos for $80, Acid Deep Dish, 10 for $92.64 !
As bad as the others may have gotten the Sis takes the cake for going to hell in a hand basket.  7 or 8  years ago I used to buy at least 50% of my cigars there and I probably have not purchased more than 4 orders from them in the last 2 years.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 07:45:59 AM
Traders are racking in the $ this week.

Looks like the Dow Jones will open up about 600 points today.
Gonna be a bumpy week.  Just hold on tight and ride it out.
Gonna be very bumpy at least until late November 2016 and then who knows what will happen.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 07:48:43 AM
I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on August 25, 2015, 07:55:36 AM
I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
its a big dick with a gold medal around its head.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 08:07:03 AM
I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
Isn't he jumping the gun a little bit?  Wasn't his costume earlier this year enough?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 08:09:49 AM
I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
Isn't he jumping the gun a little bit?  Wasn't his costume earlier this year enough?
I don't know, the whole damn thing is sickening to me.  Just saw that headline in the Houston News and figured others should suffer too.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 25, 2015, 08:18:19 AM
I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
Isn't he jumping the gun a little bit?  Wasn't his costume earlier this year enough?
I don't know, the whole damn thing is sickening to me.  Just saw that headline in the Houston News and figured others should suffer too.
Gee thanks guy.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 08:20:18 AM
I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
Isn't he jumping the gun a little bit?  Wasn't his costume earlier this year enough?
I don't know, the whole damn thing is sickening to me.  Just saw that headline in the Houston News and figured others should suffer too.
Gee thanks guy.
You are welcome!  Glad to be of service to the community. ;D
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 08:24:07 AM
If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 08:31:43 AM
Good mornin gents
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 08:35:02 AM
If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
A pistol is next on my list - but I wont do anything without consulting the Banter Firearms Committee
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 08:37:27 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning CG
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 08:38:55 AM
If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
A pistol is next on my list - but I wont do anything without consulting the Banter Firearms Committee
What sort of Peestoli you thinking about as we do offer deal surfing and price alert services at no extra charge, that is unless you say you are ready and we send you a deal and you don't buy then there is a significant penalty.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 08:46:54 AM
If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
A pistol is next on my list - but I wont do anything without consulting the Banter Firearms Committee
What sort of Peestoli you thinking about as we do offer deal surfing and price alert services at no extra charge, that is unless you say you are ready and we send you a deal and you don't buy then there is a significant penalty.
I am not quite ready yet, but I am buying one in the next 24months.  I am thinking a 40, want something with a little heat behind it, but not completely set.  I'll let you know when we get close and then you all can flood me with your opinions.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 08:48:31 AM
I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
Isn't he jumping the gun a little bit?  Wasn't his costume earlier this year enough?
I don't know, the whole damn thing is sickening to me.  Just saw that headline in the Houston News and figured others should suffer too.
So kind of you to always think about us and share.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 08:56:30 AM
If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
A pistol is next on my list - but I wont do anything without consulting the Banter Firearms Committee
What sort of Peestoli you thinking about as we do offer deal surfing and price alert services at no extra charge, that is unless you say you are ready and we send you a deal and you don't buy then there is a significant penalty.
I am not quite ready yet, but I am buying one in the next 24months.  I am thinking a 40, want something with a little heat behind it, but not completely set.  I'll let you know when we get close and then you all can flood me with your opinions.
.40 is versatile and fairly cheap (relatively speaking) ammo.  I am much more a .357 sig fan but ammo is higher and a bit scarcer at times if planning to shoot a lot.  I got um all so trip yourself down to TX and give-um a try!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 08:59:26 AM
[...]
I do need to make it back to the mother-land...been too long since I've been to the great state, granted I've never been to Austin
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 09:00:26 AM
[...]
Commie capital of the South but we still got cigars and bullets here!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 09:06:08 AM
[...]
Amen to that!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 09:07:59 AM
I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
I misinterpreted....was thinking costume Caitlyn was going to wear, not a costume OF Caitlyn...firestorm.....sheesh!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 09:08:50 AM
[...]
Well, that's not really Texas, so....
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 09:09:57 AM
[...]
Hey, thanks to Bean we even got a place to drink, listen to music and eat while smoking cigars.   I will warn you though not to let Bean talk you into a visit across the street at his "alternative hangout" Oil Can Harry's!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 09:11:28 AM
[...]
Duly noted
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 09:12:02 AM
Lets see, should I get my 20 of Cuba Libre "The Brute" for $37.50 or for $39.99 today??
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 09:13:11 AM
No Dean this morning, we need a good story!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 09:13:28 AM
[...]
Why?  It looked like a popular and rather festive place?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 09:14:15 AM
Lets see, should I get my 20 of Cuba Libre "The Brute" for $37.50 or for $39.99 today??
Might want to take advantage of the Cigar King deal and pick up a $400 box of Diamond Crowns for $30 or so off.  Free Shipping!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 09:14:26 AM
No Dean this morning, we need a good story!
Well, got his phone and car borrowed, maybe loaned out his computer as well...
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 09:15:55 AM
[...]
Yeah, very bright and festive but if it is a little over the top for you there is a more subdued looking place around the corner called the Iron Bear Bar.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 09:16:48 AM
No Dean this morning, we need a good story!
Well, got his phone and car borrowed, maybe loaned out his computer as well...
LMAO, could be the problem.

Congrats on 13K!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 09:17:13 AM
No Dean this morning, we need a good story!
Well, got his phone and car borrowed, maybe loaned out his computer as well...
LALTS
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 09:17:42 AM
No Dean this morning, we need a good story!
Well, got his phone and car borrowed, maybe loaned out his computer as well...
LMAO, could be the problem.

Congrats on 13K!
Ohh yeah, nice milestone!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 09:18:59 AM
Lets see, should I get my 20 of Cuba Libre "The Brute" for $37.50 or for $39.99 today??
Might want to take advantage of the Cigar King deal and pick up a $400 box of Diamond Crowns for $30 or so off.  Free Shipping!
Maybe I'll pick up two boxes, can't make up my mind on a vitola.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 09:19:00 AM
No Dean this morning, we need a good story!
Well, got his phone and car borrowed, maybe loaned out his computer as well...
LALTS
Or maybe he is at the bank depositing the HUD rent check. ::)
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 09:20:47 AM
I got to check out here in a few minutes and go meet with some bicycle Nazi's. >:(
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 09:21:02 AM
No Dean this morning, we need a good story!
Well, got his phone and car borrowed, maybe loaned out his computer as well...
LMAO, could be the problem.

Congrats on 13K!
Toiling away in your shadow, I didn't even notice.  But thanks!   :D
Just tryin' to do my part.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 09:22:53 AM
No Dean this morning, we need a good story!
Well, got his phone and car borrowed, maybe loaned out his computer as well...
LMAO, could be the problem.

Congrats on 13K!
Toiling away in your shadow, I didn't even notice.  But thanks!   :D
Just tryin' to do my part.
Only a few of us working to keep the doors open around here 7 days a week rain or shine.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 09:22:57 AM
Alphabet is a real disappointment, surprise, surprise.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 09:24:54 AM
Alphabet is a real disappointment, surprise, surprise.
It could only be a disappointment if you actually expected something and those days are long gone for most of us. :(
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 09:25:10 AM
Be back around lunch time.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 09:29:05 AM
No Dean this morning, we need a good story!
Well, got his phone and car borrowed, maybe loaned out his computer as well...
LMAO, could be the problem.

Congrats on 13K!
Toiling away in your shadow, I didn't even notice.  But thanks!   :D
Just tryin' to do my part.
Only a few of us working to keep the doors open around here 7 days a week rain or shine.
For sure!  We deserve a sweatshirt or something.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 09:30:14 AM
Uncle Tony getting visited by Danny, Erika may be in town by the end of the week.
How many people will he be stuck inside with?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 09:44:30 AM
Uncle Tony getting visited by Danny, Erika may be in town by the end of the week.
How many people will he be stuck inside with?
Sheesh I told you yesterday, eleven.  Truth is, this place is bigger than my house and has more bathrooms.  It could be worse.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 09:48:03 AM
Alphabet is a real disappointment, surprise, surprise.
It could only be a disappointment if you actually expected something and those days are long gone for most of us. :(
I wonder though if they are essentially the same deals but we've become more discerning?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 09:48:38 AM
Good morning, folks.  And congrats on 13,000 posts, Dave.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 09:50:43 AM
Alphabet is a real disappointment, surprise, surprise.
It could only be a disappointment if you actually expected something and those days are long gone for most of us. :(
I wonder though if they are essentially the same deals but we've become more discerning?
I agree that's sometimes the case, but Cuban Honeys, CI Fresh Rolled, RP Mega Sampler?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 09:51:25 AM
Good morning, folks.  And congrats on 13,000 posts, Dave.
Thanks Tony, just trying to keep things moving.
Stormy today, or not so bad?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 10:06:05 AM
Good morning, folks.  And congrats on 13,000 posts, Dave.
Good mornin Mayor
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 10:21:51 AM
Good morning, folks.  And congrats on 13,000 posts, Dave.
Thanks Tony, just trying to keep things moving.
Stormy today, or not so bad?
Cloudy but not storming yet.  Saw some lightening last night but it was in the distance.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 10:24:12 AM
Good morning, folks.  And congrats on 13,000 posts, Dave.
Good mornin Mayor
And to you, Shaun.  By the way, don't tell Tex but guns kill.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 10:27:28 AM
Good morning, folks.  And congrats on 13,000 posts, Dave.
Good mornin Mayor
And to you, Shaun.  By the way, don't tell Tex but guns kill.
Bang bang skeet skeet :)  Doing pretty well for a Tuesday, but I have Friday off, so it's like my Hump Day!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 10:29:54 AM
San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Sad. What has happened to the world when people would rather off themselves than own their fuckups and accept who that they are what they are?

Guess I've had too much experience suffering the consequences of my actions. I'm a retiree from the AAA-cheater league. Never made the big leagues. Just more shit to laugh about with my friends over cigars.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 10:31:16 AM
I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
its a big dick with a gold medal around its head.
Post. Of. The. Day.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 10:33:43 AM
If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
Yeah, but not great timing.  I'm eyeing the stock market.  But...whatcha seeing?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 10:38:17 AM
Good morning, folks.  And congrats on 13,000 posts, Dave.
Good mornin Mayor
And to you, Shaun.  By the way, don't tell Tex but guns kill.
Damned straight they do. Why would we buy them if they didn't?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on August 25, 2015, 10:40:23 AM
If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
Yeah, but not great timing.  I'm eyeing the stock market.  But...whatcha seeing?
gun price down, but ammo price up (if you can get it). AK are a better buy with cheap cans of Russki ammo.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 10:41:23 AM
If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
Yeah, but not great timing.  I'm eyeing the stock market.  But...whatcha seeing?
Tex won't be back till lunchtime.  Had to go straighten out some commie (pedal) bikers or something.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 10:41:47 AM
San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Sad. What has happened to the world when people would rather off themselves than own their fuckups and accept who that they are what they are?

Guess I've had too much experience suffering the consequences of my actions. I'm a retiree from the AAA-cheater league. Never made the big leagues. Just more shit to laugh about with my friends over cigars.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.  I'm not surprised about the suicide.  I don't mean to piss anyone off but I have a bit of a relationship with the topic and it is generally the act of a coward.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 10:41:54 AM
Morning Raz and Oy.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on August 25, 2015, 10:43:09 AM
Morning Raz and Oy.
hola 13K
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 10:43:11 AM
San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Sad. What has happened to the world when people would rather off themselves than own their fuckups and accept who that they are what they are?

Guess I've had too much experience suffering the consequences of my actions. I'm a retiree from the AAA-cheater league. Never made the big leagues. Just more shit to laugh about with my friends over cigars.

Morning, muchachos.
Agreed - Mornin Raz
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on August 25, 2015, 10:43:34 AM
tony, where you be at?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 10:43:58 AM
If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
Yeah, but not great timing.  I'm eyeing the stock market.  But...whatcha seeing?
gun price down, but ammo price up (if you can get it). AK are a better buy with cheap cans of Russki ammo.
Already got one of those. Morning, Oy.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 10:45:36 AM
San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Sad. What has happened to the world when people would rather off themselves than own their fuckups and accept who that they are what they are?

Guess I've had too much experience suffering the consequences of my actions. I'm a retiree from the AAA-cheater league. Never made the big leagues. Just more shit to laugh about with my friends over cigars.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.  I'm not surprised about the suicide.  I don't mean to piss anyone off but I have a bit of a relationship with the topic and it is generally the act of a coward.
Yeah...suicide is too.

(I know, that's what you meant. Just a little levity to take the edge off.)
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on August 25, 2015, 10:46:53 AM
If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
Yeah, but not great timing.  I'm eyeing the stock market.  But...whatcha seeing?
gun price down, but ammo price up (if you can get it). AK are a better buy with cheap cans of Russki ammo.
Already got one of those. Morning, Oy.
they will be of great value when we all end up in Barter Town.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on August 25, 2015, 10:49:29 AM
San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Sad. What has happened to the world when people would rather off themselves than own their fuckups and accept who that they are what they are?

Guess I've had too much experience suffering the consequences of my actions. I'm a retiree from the AAA-cheater league. Never made the big leagues. Just more shit to laugh about with my friends over cigars.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.  I'm not surprised about the suicide.  I don't mean to piss anyone off but I have a bit of a relationship with the topic and it is generally the act of a coward.
Yeah...suicide is too.

(I know, that's what you meant. Just a little levity to take the edge off.)
the price you pay for a secret life. just let your feakflagfly. as long as you aint messing with kids (Mr. Eat Fresh), its all good.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 11:05:25 AM
I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
its a big dick with a gold medal around its head.
Post. Of. The. Day.
+1. Nice job, Oy.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 11:07:54 AM
San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Sad. What has happened to the world when people would rather off themselves than own their fuckups and accept who that they are what they are?

Guess I've had too much experience suffering the consequences of my actions. I'm a retiree from the AAA-cheater league. Never made the big leagues. Just more shit to laugh about with my friends over cigars.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.  I'm not surprised about the suicide.  I don't mean to piss anyone off but I have a bit of a relationship with the topic and it is generally the act of a coward.
Yeah...suicide is too.

(I know, that's what you meant. Just a little levity to take the edge off.)
No explanation needed.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 11:08:27 AM

San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Sad. What has happened to the world when people would rather off themselves than own their fuckups and accept who that they are what they are?

Guess I've had too much experience suffering the consequences of my actions. I'm a retiree from the AAA-cheater league. Never made the big leagues. Just more shit to laugh about with my friends over cigars.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.  I'm not surprised about the suicide.  I don't mean to piss anyone off but I have a bit of a relationship with the topic and it is generally the act of a coward.
Yeah...suicide is too.

(I know, that's what you meant. Just a little levity to take the edge off.)
the price you pay for a secret life. just let your feakflagfly.

I feel like I owe it to someone.

Let's see who get's THAT sub-reference.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 11:11:17 AM
tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/06c9b431d78e27088cc16bb74480f3af.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 11:17:32 AM
tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/06c9b431d78e27088cc16bb74480f3af.jpg)
Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 11:26:35 AM
tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/06c9b431d78e27088cc16bb74480f3af.jpg)
Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 11:36:07 AM
Back from that screwball meeting which fortunately lasted an hour less than expected.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 11:37:20 AM
tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/06c9b431d78e27088cc16bb74480f3af.jpg)
Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
This is your third day of vacation...WTF not?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 11:38:32 AM
Back from that screwball meeting which fortunately lasted an hour less than expected.
little blessings.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 11:40:24 AM
tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/06c9b431d78e27088cc16bb74480f3af.jpg)
Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
This is your third day of vacation...WTF not?
Simple, the warden is there kicking his ass and giving him orders, Tony has no say-so in the matter. :(
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 11:40:35 AM
Going to a noon log-on party where we try to stress (or break  ;)) a new software being deployed by getting everyone on and using at once.  Plus they have free pizza!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 11:40:44 AM
WTF is Dean?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 11:41:04 AM
tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/06c9b431d78e27088cc16bb74480f3af.jpg)
Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
This is your third day of vacation...WTF not?
Simple, the warden is there kicking his ass and giving him orders, Tony has no say-so in the matter. :(
Just pay the bill.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 11:41:16 AM
Hey Fish, WTF is going on at the Beach?   Any shark bites?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 11:42:09 AM
WTF is Dean?
He loaned everything out to bikerlady, so has no means of communication.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 11:42:46 AM
tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/06c9b431d78e27088cc16bb74480f3af.jpg)
Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
This is your third day of vacation...WTF not?
Simple, the warden is there kicking his ass and giving him orders, Tony has no say-so in the matter. :(
Just pay the bill.
And shut-up
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 11:43:51 AM
WTF is Dean?
He loaned everything out to bikerlady, so has no means of communication.
He should have bought her all new stuff and have is old stuff back by now
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 11:45:50 AM
Fun Texas news for the day:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/24/dallas-da-disappears-without-explanation/32298973/
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 11:46:21 AM
Hey Fish, WTF is going on at the Beach?   Any shark bites?
Fish?  What fish?  Where?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on August 25, 2015, 11:49:26 AM
tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/06c9b431d78e27088cc16bb74480f3af.jpg)
Tony, I recall spending many afternoons playing backgammon and drinking rum and tonics on the porch of the Hotel 1829. Smoke weed all day on Hull Bay and sleep in a tent at night. Taking the boat over to St. Johns fro Red Hook. I was going to stay for a year, ran out of weed and money in 3 weeks and took off back to Miami.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 11:51:48 AM
Fun Texas news for the day:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/24/dallas-da-disappears-without-explanation/32298973/
Another Ashley Madison casualty?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 11:52:45 AM
tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/06c9b431d78e27088cc16bb74480f3af.jpg)
Tony, I recall spending many afternoons playing backgammon and drinking rum and tonics on the porch of the Hotel 1800. Smoke weed all day on Hull Bay and sleep in a tent at night. Taking the boat over to St. Johns fro Red Hook. I was going to stay for a year, ran out of weed and money in 3 weeks and took off back to Miami.
Red Hook or Red Stripe?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 11:53:30 AM
tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/06c9b431d78e27088cc16bb74480f3af.jpg)
Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
This is your third day of vacation...WTF not?
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/c0f9dd37f3947bc244786a4982c02425.jpg)

Here's some perspective.  Unfortunately not too many ladies here yet.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 11:53:45 AM
Fun Texas news for the day:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/24/dallas-da-disappears-without-explanation/32298973/
Meanwhile, WTF is Natalee Holloway?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on August 25, 2015, 11:54:09 AM
tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/06c9b431d78e27088cc16bb74480f3af.jpg)
Tony, I recall spending many afternoons playing backgammon and drinking rum and tonics on the porch of the Hotel 1800. Smoke weed all day on Hull Bay and sleep in a tent at night. Taking the boat over to St. Johns fro Red Hook. I was going to stay for a year, ran out of weed and money in 3 weeks and took off back to Miami.
Red Hook or Red Stripe?
drink Red Stripe but the boats go from Red hook port
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 11:54:49 AM
tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/06c9b431d78e27088cc16bb74480f3af.jpg)
Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
This is your third day of vacation...WTF not?
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/c0f9dd37f3947bc244786a4982c02425.jpg)

Here's some perspective.  Unfortunately not too many ladies here yet.
Nice, is that one of the ones you are paying for in that red bikini next to the wall?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 11:55:07 AM
tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/06c9b431d78e27088cc16bb74480f3af.jpg)
Tony, I recall spending many afternoons playing backgammon and drinking rum and tonics on the porch of the Hotel 1800. Smoke weed all day on Hull Bay and sleep in a tent at night. Taking the boat over to St. Johns fro Red Hook. I was going to stay for a year, ran out of weed and money in 3 weeks and took off back to Miami.
Red Hook or Red Stripe?
drink Red Stripe but the boats go from Red hook port
Ah, you left the 'm' of 'from'. Confused me.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on August 25, 2015, 11:57:03 AM
tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/06c9b431d78e27088cc16bb74480f3af.jpg)
Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
This is your third day of vacation...WTF not?
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/c0f9dd37f3947bc244786a4982c02425.jpg)

Here's some perspective.  Unfortunately not too many ladies here yet.
What did you expect at a Gay Resort
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 12:11:01 PM
tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/06c9b431d78e27088cc16bb74480f3af.jpg)
Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
This is your third day of vacation...WTF not?
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/c0f9dd37f3947bc244786a4982c02425.jpg)

Here's some perspective.  Unfortunately not too many ladies here yet.
What did you expect at a Gay Resort
Shaun?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 12:23:05 PM
College kids may be smart, but common sense.......not so much.... ::)

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/old-dominion-universitys-sigma-nu-frat-suspended-during-probe-sexually-n415056
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 12:40:01 PM
College kids may be smart, but common sense.......not so much.... ::)

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/old-dominion-universitys-sigma-nu-frat-suspended-during-probe-sexually-n415056
In a meeting so can't read the article yet. But that is a really hilarious link text.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 12:43:10 PM
College kids may be smart, but common sense.......not so much.... ::)

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/old-dominion-universitys-sigma-nu-frat-suspended-during-probe-sexually-n415056
In a meeting so can't read the article yet. But that is a really hilarious link text.
Almost better than the article itself!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 25, 2015, 01:02:49 PM
Howdy gents, and I do mean howdy.....
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 01:03:54 PM
Howdy gents, and I do mean howdy.....
Check out that Mazda 3 yet?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 01:04:33 PM
Howdy gents, and I do mean howdy.....
Afternoon Dad
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 01:05:42 PM
Update on the missing dead lady (the one stolen out of the funeral home) - they are investigating a male person that was for a long time obsessed with the lady, a stalker type.

Here is the most recent news story:

SAN ANTONIO — Four days after San Antonio police reached out to the public for help finding a person who stole a 25-year-old woman’s body from a funeral home on the Northwest Side, investigators have not been able to arrest a suspect.

A San Antonio Police Department incident report obtained by the Express-News lists a potential suspect in the case who had been “obsessed” with calling and texting the woman and was the last person to leave the funeral home after her service on Aug. 15. His name and relationship to Mott have not yet been released but he's in his 20s, the report said.

SAPD spokesman Sgt. Javier Salazar said numerous persons of interest thought to have had a hand in the theft of Julie Mott’s corpse from the Mission Park Funeral Chapel North facility, 3401 Cherry Ridge Drive, have come and gone, but there has not been enough evidence gathered against anyone to warrant an arrest.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 25, 2015, 01:08:16 PM
I just finished up the breakfast dishes, and made a batch of pink lemonade, so I thought I'd take a 10 minute break before doing the vacuuming ...  Oh, I bought a bottle of Simply Limeade (with 12% juice) for 2 for $5 and it's really good.  Even with a splash of gin..!  But I found out that the no name Shop n' Save frozen Lemonade with 15% juice, 4 for $3, fits exactly into the Simply Limeade bottle at more than half the cost...  There, that's my Mr. house wife tip of the day.. :)
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 01:09:42 PM
I just finished up the breakfast dishes, and made a batch of pink lemonade, so I thought I'd take a 10 minute break before doing the vacuuming ...  Oh, I bought a bottle of Simply Limeade (with 12% juice) for 2 for $5 and it's really good.  Even with a splash of gin..!  But I found out that the no name Shop n' Save frozen Lemonade with 15% juice, 4 for $3, fits exactly into the Simply Limeade bottle at more than half the cost...  There, that's my Mr. house wife tip of the day.. :)
As My Head Spins ???
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 01:09:57 PM
Turnaround Tuesday, DOW up 350 at present...
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 01:11:32 PM
I just finished up the breakfast dishes, and made a batch of pink lemonade, so I thought I'd take a 10 minute break before doing the vacuuming ...  Oh, I bought a bottle of Simply Limeade (with 12% juice) for 2 for $5 and it's really good.  Even with a splash of gin..!  But I found out that the no name Shop n' Save frozen Lemonade with 15% juice, 4 for $3, fits exactly into the Simply Limeade bottle at more than half the cost...  There, that's my Mr. house wife tip of the day.. :)
Got the maid outfit on today I see....
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 01:13:04 PM
Afternoon Flash sale at Cigar Federation:

http://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/exclusive-email-flash-sale?mc_cid=78638bd36a&mc_eid=a225de8473
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 25, 2015, 01:14:28 PM
Howdy gents, and I do mean howdy.....
Check out that Mazda 3 yet?
No...  I guess I should check them out first before judging them, but I sort of have myself convinced they have that sports ride that connects you to the ground, and that's what that Toyota Corolla S(ports) Plus had on it, and I could feel every little imperfection in the road.  And I wasn't too hot on that.  We're hoping to go looking at the Honda Civic this weekend, but I'm wondering if we should wait another week and see if there's a big Labor Day Sale.  I don't think Honda is offering any rebates at the moment.  But they did last month, so I'm hoping they will again on Labor Day.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 25, 2015, 01:15:45 PM
Howdy gents, and I do mean howdy.....
Afternoon Dad
How ya doing TR...?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 25, 2015, 01:19:02 PM
Turnaround Tuesday, DOW up 350 at present...
I'm glad to hear that.  I sold some stock last week when it was high, and now I wish I would have dumped the rest of it too.  I sold it to raise some extra cash for the car shopping.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 25, 2015, 01:21:40 PM
I just finished up the breakfast dishes, and made a batch of pink lemonade, so I thought I'd take a 10 minute break before doing the vacuuming ...  Oh, I bought a bottle of Simply Limeade (with 12% juice) for 2 for $5 and it's really good.  Even with a splash of gin..!  But I found out that the no name Shop n' Save frozen Lemonade with 15% juice, 4 for $3, fits exactly into the Simply Limeade bottle at more than half the cost...  There, that's my Mr. house wife tip of the day.. :)
Got the maid outfit on today I see....
I did 1/2 of the house work yesterday, and I want to finish the rest today.  Then maybe grass cutting tomorrow...  Oh, and I'm also watching for the Schwans Ice Cream man...  Maybe I'd better change out of my maids outfit..
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 01:22:08 PM
Howdy gents, and I do mean howdy.....
Check out that Mazda 3 yet?
No...  I guess I should check them out first before judging them, but I sort of have myself convinced they have that sports ride that connects you to the ground, and that's what that Toyota Corolla S(ports) Plus had on it, and I could feel every little imperfection in the road.  And I wasn't too hot on that.  We're hoping to go looking at the Honda Civic this weekend, but I'm wondering if we should wait another week and see if there's a big Labor Day Sale.  I don't think Honda is offering any rebates at the moment.  But they did last month, so I'm hoping they will again on Labor Day.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 01:22:51 PM
Howdy gents, and I do mean howdy.....
Afternoon Dad
How ya doing TR...?
Rocking right along sir
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 25, 2015, 01:29:03 PM
Howdy gents, and I do mean howdy.....
Check out that Mazda 3 yet?
No...  I guess I should check them out first before judging them, but I sort of have myself convinced they have that sports ride that connects you to the ground, and that's what that Toyota Corolla S(ports) Plus had on it, and I could feel every little imperfection in the road.  And I wasn't too hot on that.  We're hoping to go looking at the Honda Civic this weekend, but I'm wondering if we should wait another week and see if there's a big Labor Day Sale.  I don't think Honda is offering any rebates at the moment.  But they did last month, so I'm hoping they will again on Labor Day.
No kidding...!!!  After messaging KC about Hyundia and Kia, now I'm scared of those companies too.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 25, 2015, 01:33:51 PM
Cigar Tip about Famous Cigar Auction:

I bet I was the only one that didn't know this, ugh...!  After being pissed about my $8.00 cigar I won on Famous Auction, I asked them about the shipping:

Please go under ‘My Account’ and scroll down to ‘Consolidate.’ You may consolidate your orders to go out ‘every Monday’ all auctions won by you from Tuesday to Monday morning will be sent out together with one shipping charge.

Now I know why those guys are bidding on 1 or 2 single cigars out of lots of 10.  I could be filling my basket with various single cigars and only have the one shipping charge....  I think that's how it works..?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 01:38:00 PM
Nice balmy 96 degrees here at 12:30.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on August 25, 2015, 01:38:04 PM
I just finished up the breakfast dishes, and made a batch of pink lemonade, so I thought I'd take a 10 minute break before doing the vacuuming ...  Oh, I bought a bottle of Simply Limeade (with 12% juice) for 2 for $5 and it's really good.  Even with a splash of gin..!  But I found out that the no name Shop n' Save frozen Lemonade with 15% juice, 4 for $3, fits exactly into the Simply Limeade bottle at more than half the cost...  There, that's my Mr. house wife tip of the day.. :)
.....when life gives you lemons
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 25, 2015, 01:40:37 PM
I just finished up the breakfast dishes, and made a batch of pink lemonade, so I thought I'd take a 10 minute break before doing the vacuuming ...  Oh, I bought a bottle of Simply Limeade (with 12% juice) for 2 for $5 and it's really good.  Even with a splash of gin..!  But I found out that the no name Shop n' Save frozen Lemonade with 15% juice, 4 for $3, fits exactly into the Simply Limeade bottle at more than half the cost...  There, that's my Mr. house wife tip of the day.. :)
.....when life gives you lemons
How ya doing Oy...?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on August 25, 2015, 01:41:31 PM
I just finished up the breakfast dishes, and made a batch of pink lemonade, so I thought I'd take a 10 minute break before doing the vacuuming ...  Oh, I bought a bottle of Simply Limeade (with 12% juice) for 2 for $5 and it's really good.  Even with a splash of gin..!  But I found out that the no name Shop n' Save frozen Lemonade with 15% juice, 4 for $3, fits exactly into the Simply Limeade bottle at more than half the cost...  There, that's my Mr. house wife tip of the day.. :)
.....when life gives you lemons
How ya doing Oy...?
makin lemonade
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 25, 2015, 01:41:59 PM
Nice balmy 96 degrees here at 12:30.
It's 74 here in St. Louis.  Windows open and attic fan going.  Just right for smoking a cigar indoors...!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on August 25, 2015, 01:47:36 PM
Afternoon Flash sale at Cigar Federation:

http://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/exclusive-email-flash-sale?mc_cid=78638bd36a&mc_eid=a225de8473
What a bunch of BULL SHIT! Nuts! This Product is Out of Stock......on any decent cigar. The other crap was more money than a Jam price, even with the $3 off per cigar.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 01:50:31 PM
Afternoon Flash sale at Cigar Federation:

http://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/exclusive-email-flash-sale?mc_cid=78638bd36a&mc_eid=a225de8473
What a bunch of BULL SHIT! Nuts! This Product is Out of Stock......on any decent cigar. The other crap was more money than a Jam price, even with the $3 off per cigar.
So it is not a good deal?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 02:09:20 PM
I just finished up the breakfast dishes, and made a batch of pink lemonade, so I thought I'd take a 10 minute break before doing the vacuuming ...  Oh, I bought a bottle of Simply Limeade (with 12% juice) for 2 for $5 and it's really good.  Even with a splash of gin..!  But I found out that the no name Shop n' Save frozen Lemonade with 15% juice, 4 for $3, fits exactly into the Simply Limeade bottle at more than half the cost...  There, that's my Mr. house wife tip of the day.. :)
.....when life gives you lemons
...make Martinis.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 25, 2015, 02:11:08 PM
It's time for me to finish the housework.  bbl.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 02:18:36 PM
Cigar Tip about Famous Cigar Auction:

I bet I was the only one that didn't know this, ugh...!  After being pissed about my $8.00 cigar I won on Famous Auction, I asked them about the shipping:

Please go under ‘My Account’ and scroll down to ‘Consolidate.’ You may consolidate your orders to go out ‘every Monday’ all auctions won by you from Tuesday to Monday morning will be sent out together with one shipping charge.

Now I know why those guys are bidding on 1 or 2 single cigars out of lots of 10.  I could be filling my basket with various single cigars and only have the one shipping charge....  I think that's how it works..?
Now you got it.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 02:20:49 PM
Howdy gents, and I do mean howdy.....
Check out that Mazda 3 yet?
No...  I guess I should check them out first before judging them, but I sort of have myself convinced they have that sports ride that connects you to the ground, and that's what that Toyota Corolla S(ports) Plus had on it, and I could feel every little imperfection in the road.  And I wasn't too hot on that.  We're hoping to go looking at the Honda Civic this weekend, but I'm wondering if we should wait another week and see if there's a big Labor Day Sale.  I don't think Honda is offering any rebates at the moment.  But they did last month, so I'm hoping they will again on Labor Day.
No kidding...!!!  After messaging KC about Hyundia and Kia, now I'm scared of those companies too.
Well, they are actually the same company.  Yea, there are some issues, but overall the cars perform well for the price range and look good.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 02:21:09 PM
Cigar Tip about Famous Cigar Auction:

I bet I was the only one that didn't know this, ugh...!  After being pissed about my $8.00 cigar I won on Famous Auction, I asked them about the shipping:

Please go under ‘My Account’ and scroll down to ‘Consolidate.’ You may consolidate your orders to go out ‘every Monday’ all auctions won by you from Tuesday to Monday morning will be sent out together with one shipping charge.

Now I know why those guys are bidding on 1 or 2 single cigars out of lots of 10.  I could be filling my basket with various single cigars and only have the one shipping charge....  I think that's how it works..?
Now you got it.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 02:21:51 PM
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 02:22:59 PM
Howdy gents, and I do mean howdy.....
Check out that Mazda 3 yet?
No...  I guess I should check them out first before judging them, but I sort of have myself convinced they have that sports ride that connects you to the ground, and that's what that Toyota Corolla S(ports) Plus had on it, and I could feel every little imperfection in the road.  And I wasn't too hot on that.  We're hoping to go looking at the Honda Civic this weekend, but I'm wondering if we should wait another week and see if there's a big Labor Day Sale.  I don't think Honda is offering any rebates at the moment.  But they did last month, so I'm hoping they will again on Labor Day.
No kidding...!!!  After messaging KC about Hyundia and Kia, now I'm scared of those companies too.
You should do your legwork now and find one or two or three that you're happy with and dealerships that you feel comfortable with.  There are sales galore now, if you sit around and start your shopping when you hear of a sale, you will be too late.
August is a bad month for car sales with many vacations, back to school and all that, so not a lot of extra money.  You can get a deal now.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 02:26:22 PM
One more TexDave?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 02:29:11 PM
Afternoon Flash sale at Cigar Federation:

http://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/exclusive-email-flash-sale?mc_cid=78638bd36a&mc_eid=a225de8473
What a bunch of BULL SHIT! Nuts! This Product is Out of Stock......on any decent cigar. The other crap was more money than a Jam price, even with the $3 off per cigar.
Not going to get the best prices there for certain, but they do have a number of boutique offerings that you can't get elsewhere.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 02:29:51 PM
Afternoon Flash sale at Cigar Federation:

http://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/exclusive-email-flash-sale?mc_cid=78638bd36a&mc_eid=a225de8473
What a bunch of BULL SHIT! Nuts! This Product is Out of Stock......on any decent cigar. The other crap was more money than a Jam price, even with the $3 off per cigar.
Not going to get the best prices there for certain, but they do have a number of boutique offerings that you can't get elsewhere.
See, talk about anyone other than Atlantic and I catch hell for it...
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 02:30:21 PM
One more TexDave?
I am wiped out!  WTF is Dean?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 02:30:55 PM
Afternoon Flash sale at Cigar Federation:

http://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/exclusive-email-flash-sale?mc_cid=78638bd36a&mc_eid=a225de8473
What a bunch of BULL SHIT! Nuts! This Product is Out of Stock......on any decent cigar. The other crap was more money than a Jam price, even with the $3 off per cigar.
Not going to get the best prices there for certain, but they do have a number of boutique offerings that you can't get elsewhere.
See, talk about anyone other than Atlantic and I catch hell for it...
Talk about Atlantic and you catch hell for it too.  What is a mother to do?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 02:50:03 PM
[...]
Completely agree - good value cars that drive and look way above their price range.  Plenty of negatives with any car company, I almost don't want to know the insider info, lol.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 02:57:00 PM
[...]
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 02:58:37 PM
Tex, quit bitchin!   ;D
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 03:01:09 PM
Tex, quit bitchin!   ;D
I am not bitchin!  Oy was bitchin.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 03:03:19 PM
Tex, quit bitchin!   ;D
I am not bitchin!  Oy was bitchin.
LALTS - no whiners allowed Oy, man up!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 03:10:56 PM
Tex, quit bitchin!   ;D
I am not bitchin!  Oy was bitchin.
LALTS - no whiners allowed Oy, man up!
I checked out the CF Email Deal and recognized it as a B.S Deal (as all of their deals are) and did not post it but Travellin Dave did not adequately preview the deal for quality as he was busy fuk'n with Dad and the Fuk'n Car and just posted it but it was a bullshit deal iwhich got Oy upset thus Oy has just cause to be bitch'n but I am not bitch'n.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 03:13:38 PM
Tex, quit bitchin!   ;D
I am not bitchin!  Oy was bitchin.
LALTS - no whiners allowed Oy, man up!
I checked out the CF Email Deal and recognized it as a B.S Deal (as all of their deals are) and did not post it but Travellin Dave did not adequately preview the deal for quality as he was busy fuk'n with Dad and the Fuk'n Car and just posted it but it was a bullshit deal iwhich got Oy upset thus Oy has just cause to be bitch'n but I am not bitch'n.
LOL, now my head is spinning!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 03:15:26 PM
Tex, quit bitchin!   ;D
I am not bitchin!  Oy was bitchin.
LALTS - no whiners allowed Oy, man up!
I checked out the CF Email Deal and recognized it as a B.S Deal (as all of their deals are) and did not post it but Travellin Dave did not adequately preview the deal for quality as he was busy fuk'n with Dad and the Fuk'n Car and just posted it but it was a bullshit deal iwhich got Oy upset thus Oy has just cause to be bitch'n but I am not bitch'n.
LOL, now my head is spinning!
And I need a drink which I am going to go home and have in about 45 minutes.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 03:23:35 PM
Tex, quit bitchin!   ;D
I am not bitchin!  Oy was bitchin.
LALTS - no whiners allowed Oy, man up!
I checked out the CF Email Deal and recognized it as a B.S Deal (as all of their deals are) and did not post it but Travellin Dave did not adequately preview the deal for quality as he was busy fuk'n with Dad and the Fuk'n Car and just posted it but it was a bullshit deal iwhich got Oy upset thus Oy has just cause to be bitch'n but I am not bitch'n.
LOL, now my head is spinning!
And I need a drink which I am going to go home and have in about 45 minutes.
A drink sounds really good right now - might have to have a beer during my homework session tonight.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 03:24:40 PM
Tex, quit bitchin!   ;D
I am not bitchin!  Oy was bitchin.
LALTS - no whiners allowed Oy, man up!
I checked out the CF Email Deal and recognized it as a B.S Deal (as all of their deals are) and did not post it but Travellin Dave did not adequately preview the deal for quality as he was busy fuk'n with Dad and the Fuk'n Car and just posted it but it was a bullshit deal iwhich got Oy upset thus Oy has just cause to be bitch'n but I am not bitch'n.
LOL, now my head is spinning!
And I need a drink which I am going to go home and have in about 45 minutes.
A drink sounds really good right now - might have to have a beer during my homework session tonight.
The more ya drink the smarter ya get has always been my education motto.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 03:27:06 PM
Looks like the market is trying to re-correct itself here towards the end of the day +127

33 minutes till closing
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 03:33:19 PM
Tex, quit bitchin!   ;D
I am not bitchin!  Oy was bitchin.
LALTS - no whiners allowed Oy, man up!
I checked out the CF Email Deal and recognized it as a B.S Deal (as all of their deals are) and did not post it but Travellin Dave did not adequately preview the deal for quality as he was busy fuk'n with Dad and the Fuk'n Car and just posted it but it was a bullshit deal iwhich got Oy upset thus Oy has just cause to be bitch'n but I am not bitch'n.
LOL, now my head is spinning!
And I need a drink which I am going to go home and have in about 45 minutes.
A drink sounds really good right now - might have to have a beer during my homework session tonight.
The more ya drink the smarter ya get has always been my education motto.
Seems like good logic to me, I did my homework on a nice buzz last night - I don't see a reason to discontinue that trend.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 03:33:54 PM
Looks like the market is trying to re-correct itself here towards the end of the day +127

33 minutes till closing
Even worse now, stop watching!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 03:35:27 PM
Looks like the market is trying to re-correct itself here towards the end of the day +127

33 minutes till closing
Even worse now, stop watching!
Falling like a rock towards the close, they don't want positions open overnight, risk is too high.

Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 03:40:02 PM
Looks like the market is trying to re-correct itself here towards the end of the day +127

33 minutes till closing
Even worse now, stop watching!
Falling like a rock towards the close, they don't want positions open overnight, risk is too high.
Wild to watch it right now, was doing pretty damn good the first few hours.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 03:42:04 PM
Looks like the market is trying to re-correct itself here towards the end of the day +127

33 minutes till closing
Even worse now, stop watching!
Falling like a rock towards the close, they don't want positions open overnight, risk is too high.
Wild to watch it right now, was doing pretty damn good the first few hours.
I am actually wanting a big short term  drop myself.  Looks like it wants to close around even
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 03:45:15 PM
Looks like the market is trying to re-correct itself here towards the end of the day +127

33 minutes till closing
Even worse now, stop watching!
Falling like a rock towards the close, they don't want positions open overnight, risk is too high.
Wild to watch it right now, was doing pretty damn good the first few hours.
I am actually wanting a big short term  drop myself.  Looks like it wants to close around even
Dirty commie, so then you can buy low, wait it out 9 months till retirement, and then reap the benefits?  Me too, sounds good!  :)
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 03:47:47 PM
Looks like the market is trying to re-correct itself here towards the end of the day +127

33 minutes till closing
Even worse now, stop watching!
Falling like a rock towards the close, they don't want positions open overnight, risk is too high.
Wild to watch it right now, was doing pretty damn good the first few hours.
I am actually wanting a big short term  drop myself.  Looks like it wants to close around even
Dirty commie, so then you can buy low, wait it out 9 months till retirement, and then reap the benefits?  Me too, sounds good!  :)
Yep but nothing commie about that strategy!    Chit down 100 now
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 03:50:46 PM
Tex, quit bitchin!   ;D
I am not bitchin!  Oy was bitchin.
LALTS - no whiners allowed Oy, man up!
I checked out the CF Email Deal and recognized it as a B.S Deal (as all of their deals are) and did not post it but Travellin Dave did not adequately preview the deal for quality as he was busy fuk'n with Dad and the Fuk'n Car and just posted it but it was a bullshit deal iwhich got Oy upset thus Oy has just cause to be bitch'n but I am not bitch'n.
LOL, now my head is spinning!
And I need a drink which I am going to go home and have in about 45 minutes.
A drink sounds really good right now - might have to have a beer during my homework session tonight.
The more ya drink the smarter ya get has always been my education motto.
Past time for me to be working on my PhD then...
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 03:52:44 PM
Tex, quit bitchin!   ;D
I am not bitchin!  Oy was bitchin.
LALTS - no whiners allowed Oy, man up!
I checked out the CF Email Deal and recognized it as a B.S Deal (as all of their deals are) and did not post it but Travellin Dave did not adequately preview the deal for quality as he was busy fuk'n with Dad and the Fuk'n Car and just posted it but it was a bullshit deal iwhich got Oy upset thus Oy has just cause to be bitch'n but I am not bitch'n.
GFYs....I didn't say it was I good deal, I said it was a CF Deal, which like a CK or SmokeInn deal aren't.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 03:54:59 PM
Looks like the market is trying to re-correct itself here towards the end of the day +127

33 minutes till closing
Even worse now, stop watching!
Falling like a rock towards the close, they don't want positions open overnight, risk is too high.
Wild to watch it right now, was doing pretty damn good the first few hours.
I am actually wanting a big short term  drop myself.  Looks like it wants to close around even
I'm voting for a drop, too.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 03:56:10 PM
Tex, quit bitchin!   ;D
I am not bitchin!  Oy was bitchin.
LALTS - no whiners allowed Oy, man up!
I checked out the CF Email Deal and recognized it as a B.S Deal (as all of their deals are) and did not post it but Travellin Dave did not adequately preview the deal for quality as he was busy fuk'n with Dad and the Fuk'n Car and just posted it but it was a bullshit deal iwhich got Oy upset thus Oy has just cause to be bitch'n but I am not bitch'n.
GFYs....I didn't say it was I good deal, I said it was a CF Deal, which like a CK or SmokeInn deal aren't.
LMFAO
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 04:00:40 PM
Closed At  -205
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 04:01:35 PM
And I am closed to go home.  Later
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on August 25, 2015, 04:04:38 PM
[...]
I have had 4 Hyundai and 1 KIA. Still have 3 Hyundai and 2 of them are 2015 models. Love the cars.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 04:27:01 PM
[...]
...and he hates everything.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 04:31:42 PM
[...]
Wonder when he'll change his mind and put them up for sale or trade?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 04:58:39 PM
I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 25, 2015, 05:17:46 PM
I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
Stock market still sucks, but not as sucky as yesterday...glad your vacation appears to be going well!  2 more days of work for me this week - Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 05:29:46 PM
I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
Stock market still sucks, but not as sucky as yesterday...glad your vacation appears to be going well!  2 more days of work for me this week - Hazzuh!
Staving off the storms and enjoying the family time.  Hazzuh to you.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 05:45:20 PM
I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
Nowhere near that well. We almost envy you...almost.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 05:48:52 PM
I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
Stock market still sucks, but not as sucky as yesterday...glad your vacation appears to be going well!  2 more days of work for me this week - Hazzuh!
What he said plus Dad made my head spin again and I got to have an MRI on my neck tomorrow.  Meanwhile the warden is out of town and I am drinking.

Live it up in the Caribbean!
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 06:45:30 PM
I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
Stock market still sucks, but not as sucky as yesterday...glad your vacation appears to be going well!  2 more days of work for me this week - Hazzuh!
What he said plus Dad made my head spin again and I got to have an MRI on my neck tomorrow.  Meanwhile the warden is out of town and I am drinking.

Live it up in the Caribbean!
Sounds like a win/win.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 06:45:58 PM
I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
OK, Tony is officially on vacation.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 06:54:40 PM
I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
Stock market still sucks, but not as sucky as yesterday...glad your vacation appears to be going well!  2 more days of work for me this week - Hazzuh!
What he said plus Dad made my head spin again and I got to have an MRI on my neck tomorrow.  Meanwhile the warden is out of town and I am drinking.

Live it up in the Caribbean!
Pool party with Tex this weekend! I'm bringing banners I bought from some Frat Boys. Travellin' Dave, we're gonna need some serious air miles donated to fly the girls in...
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 07:09:48 PM
I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
Stock market still sucks, but not as sucky as yesterday...glad your vacation appears to be going well!  2 more days of work for me this week - Hazzuh!
What he said plus Dad made my head spin again and I got to have an MRI on my neck tomorrow.  Meanwhile the warden is out of town and I am drinking.

Live it up in the Caribbean!
Pool party with Tex this weekend! I'm bringing banners I bought from some Frat Boys. Travellin' Dave, we're gonna need some serious air miles donated to fly the girls in...
Sorry to spoil your house party but the warden will be back tomorrow evening.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 07:10:40 PM
I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
Stock market still sucks, but not as sucky as yesterday...glad your vacation appears to be going well!  2 more days of work for me this week - Hazzuh!
What he said plus Dad made my head spin again and I got to have an MRI on my neck tomorrow.  Meanwhile the warden is out of town and I am drinking.

Live it up in the Caribbean!
Pool party with Tex this weekend! I'm bringing banners I bought from some Frat Boys. Travellin' Dave, we're gonna need some serious air miles donated to fly the girls in...
Sorry to spoil your house party but the warden will be back tomorrow evening.
Bummer. Guess I have to play my gigs this weekend.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 25, 2015, 07:12:20 PM
I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
Stock market still sucks, but not as sucky as yesterday...glad your vacation appears to be going well!  2 more days of work for me this week - Hazzuh!
What he said plus Dad made my head spin again and I got to have an MRI on my neck tomorrow.  Meanwhile the warden is out of town and I am drinking.

Live it up in the Caribbean!
Pool party with Tex this weekend! I'm bringing banners I bought from some Frat Boys. Travellin' Dave, we're gonna need some serious air miles donated to fly the girls in...
Sorry to spoil your house party but the warden will be back tomorrow evening.
Bummer. Guess I have to play my gigs this weekend.
Or just sit around and scratch your balls
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 07:13:01 PM
I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
Stock market still sucks, but not as sucky as yesterday...glad your vacation appears to be going well!  2 more days of work for me this week - Hazzuh!
What he said plus Dad made my head spin again and I got to have an MRI on my neck tomorrow.  Meanwhile the warden is out of town and I am drinking.

Live it up in the Caribbean!
Pool party with Tex this weekend! I'm bringing banners I bought from some Frat Boys. Travellin' Dave, we're gonna need some serious air miles donated to fly the girls in...
Sorry to spoil your house party but the warden will be back tomorrow evening.
Bummer. Guess I have to play my gigs this weekend.
Or just sit around and scratch your balls
In get paid to do that onstage. In Spanish.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 25, 2015, 08:11:46 PM
I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
well flip spent his last full day in the Nashville area visiting the Grand Old Opry. Had a 601 greenie by the pool with some tap Yuengling by the pool.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 25, 2015, 08:14:40 PM
Maybe too many free hotel beers.  Warden just went up to the room.  I knowI repeated by the pool. Lol
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 09:25:02 PM
I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
Stock market still sucks, but not as sucky as yesterday...glad your vacation appears to be going well!  2 more days of work for me this week - Hazzuh!
What he said plus Dad made my head spin again and I got to have an MRI on my neck tomorrow.  Meanwhile the warden is out of town and I am drinking.

Live it up in the Caribbean!
Pool party with Tex this weekend! I'm bringing banners I bought from some Frat Boys. Travellin' Dave, we're gonna need some serious air miles donated to fly the girls in...
Not a problem, glad to do my part.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 09:26:04 PM
No check-in from CarolinaFish today?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 09:57:04 PM
Maybe too many free hotel beers.  Warden just went up to the room.  I knowI repeated by the pool. Lol
But that's the beauty of having the ability to edit your posts.  I notice no one really does that.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 09:58:14 PM
No check-in from CarolinaFish today?
He must be bartending today.  No rest for the weary.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 25, 2015, 10:27:43 PM
More sunshine tomorrow Tony?
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 11:03:32 PM
More sunshine tomorrow Tony?
The bad news is that there is rain in the forecast here for tomorrow.  The good news is that the weather is rarely predicted correctly.
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 25, 2015, 11:24:35 PM
Maybe too many free hotel beers.  Warden just went up to the room.  I knowI repeated by the pool. Lol
But that's the beauty of having the ability to edit your posts.  I notice no one really does that.
No one? I edit my posts all the time.

I'm surprised no one joked about Flip 'repeating by the pool.'
Title: Re: 8/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 25, 2015, 11:51:25 PM
Maybe too many free hotel beers.  Warden just went up to the room.  I knowI repeated by the pool. Lol
But that's the beauty of having the ability to edit your posts.  I notice no one really does that.
No one? I edit my posts all the time.

I'm surprised no one joked about Flip 'repeating by the pool.'
He beat us to the punch.  No fun in it that way.