Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/25/2015
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2015, 10:43:09 AM »

« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2015, 10:43:11 AM »

San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Sad. What has happened to the world when people would rather off themselves than own their fuckups and accept who that they are what they are?

Guess I've had too much experience suffering the consequences of my actions. I'm a retiree from the AAA-cheater league. Never made the big leagues. Just more shit to laugh about with my friends over cigars.

Morning, muchachos.
Agreed - Mornin Raz
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/25/2015
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2015, 10:43:34 AM »

tony, where you be at?

« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2015, 10:43:58 AM »

If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
Yeah, but not great timing.  I'm eyeing the stock market.  But...whatcha seeing?
gun price down, but ammo price up (if you can get it). AK are a better buy with cheap cans of Russki ammo.
Already got one of those. Morning, Oy.

« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2015, 10:45:36 AM »

San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Sad. What has happened to the world when people would rather off themselves than own their fuckups and accept who that they are what they are?

Guess I've had too much experience suffering the consequences of my actions. I'm a retiree from the AAA-cheater league. Never made the big leagues. Just more shit to laugh about with my friends over cigars.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.  I'm not surprised about the suicide.  I don't mean to piss anyone off but I have a bit of a relationship with the topic and it is generally the act of a coward.
Yeah...suicide is too.

(I know, that's what you meant. Just a little levity to take the edge off.)
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/25/2015
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2015, 10:46:53 AM »

If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
Yeah, but not great timing.  I'm eyeing the stock market.  But...whatcha seeing?
gun price down, but ammo price up (if you can get it). AK are a better buy with cheap cans of Russki ammo.
Already got one of those. Morning, Oy.
they will be of great value when we all end up in Barter Town.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/25/2015
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2015, 10:49:29 AM »

San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Sad. What has happened to the world when people would rather off themselves than own their fuckups and accept who that they are what they are?

Guess I've had too much experience suffering the consequences of my actions. I'm a retiree from the AAA-cheater league. Never made the big leagues. Just more shit to laugh about with my friends over cigars.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.  I'm not surprised about the suicide.  I don't mean to piss anyone off but I have a bit of a relationship with the topic and it is generally the act of a coward.
Yeah...suicide is too.

(I know, that's what you meant. Just a little levity to take the edge off.)
the price you pay for a secret life. just let your feakflagfly. as long as you aint messing with kids (Mr. Eat Fresh), its all good.

« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2015, 11:05:25 AM »

I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
its a big dick with a gold medal around its head.
Post. Of. The. Day.
+1. Nice job, Oy.

« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2015, 11:07:54 AM »

San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Sad. What has happened to the world when people would rather off themselves than own their fuckups and accept who that they are what they are?

Guess I've had too much experience suffering the consequences of my actions. I'm a retiree from the AAA-cheater league. Never made the big leagues. Just more shit to laugh about with my friends over cigars.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.  I'm not surprised about the suicide.  I don't mean to piss anyone off but I have a bit of a relationship with the topic and it is generally the act of a coward.
Yeah...suicide is too.

(I know, that's what you meant. Just a little levity to take the edge off.)
No explanation needed.

« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2015, 11:08:27 AM »

San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Sad. What has happened to the world when people would rather off themselves than own their fuckups and accept who that they are what they are?

Guess I've had too much experience suffering the consequences of my actions. I'm a retiree from the AAA-cheater league. Never made the big leagues. Just more shit to laugh about with my friends over cigars.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.  I'm not surprised about the suicide.  I don't mean to piss anyone off but I have a bit of a relationship with the topic and it is generally the act of a coward.
Yeah...suicide is too.

(I know, that's what you meant. Just a little levity to take the edge off.)
the price you pay for a secret life. just let your feakflagfly.

I feel like I owe it to someone.

Let's see who get's THAT sub-reference.

« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2015, 11:11:17 AM »

tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2015, 11:17:32 AM »

tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?

« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2015, 11:26:35 AM »

tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.

« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2015, 11:36:07 AM »

Back from that screwball meeting which fortunately lasted an hour less than expected.

« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2015, 11:37:20 AM »

tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
This is your third day of vacation...WTF not?