« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2015, 11:38:32 AM »

Back from that screwball meeting which fortunately lasted an hour less than expected.
little blessings.

« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2015, 11:40:24 AM »

tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
This is your third day of vacation...WTF not?
Simple, the warden is there kicking his ass and giving him orders, Tony has no say-so in the matter. :(

« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2015, 11:40:35 AM »

Going to a noon log-on party where we try to stress (or break  ;)) a new software being deployed by getting everyone on and using at once.  Plus they have free pizza!

« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2015, 11:40:44 AM »

WTF is Dean?

« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2015, 11:41:04 AM »

tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
This is your third day of vacation...WTF not?
Simple, the warden is there kicking his ass and giving him orders, Tony has no say-so in the matter. :(
Just pay the bill.

« Reply #125 on: August 25, 2015, 11:41:16 AM »

Hey Fish, WTF is going on at the Beach?   Any shark bites?

« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2015, 11:42:09 AM »

WTF is Dean?
He loaned everything out to bikerlady, so has no means of communication.

« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2015, 11:42:46 AM »

tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
This is your third day of vacation...WTF not?
Simple, the warden is there kicking his ass and giving him orders, Tony has no say-so in the matter. :(
Just pay the bill.
And shut-up

« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2015, 11:43:51 AM »

WTF is Dean?
He loaned everything out to bikerlady, so has no means of communication.
He should have bought her all new stuff and have is old stuff back by now

« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2015, 11:45:50 AM »

« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2015, 11:46:21 AM »

Hey Fish, WTF is going on at the Beach?   Any shark bites?
Fish?  What fish?  Where?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/25/2015
« Reply #131 on: August 25, 2015, 11:49:26 AM »

tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

Tony, I recall spending many afternoons playing backgammon and drinking rum and tonics on the porch of the Hotel 1829. Smoke weed all day on Hull Bay and sleep in a tent at night. Taking the boat over to St. Johns fro Red Hook. I was going to stay for a year, ran out of weed and money in 3 weeks and took off back to Miami.

« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2015, 11:52:45 AM »

tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

Tony, I recall spending many afternoons playing backgammon and drinking rum and tonics on the porch of the Hotel 1800. Smoke weed all day on Hull Bay and sleep in a tent at night. Taking the boat over to St. Johns fro Red Hook. I was going to stay for a year, ran out of weed and money in 3 weeks and took off back to Miami.
Red Hook or Red Stripe?

« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2015, 11:53:30 AM »

tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
This is your third day of vacation...WTF not?

Here's some perspective.  Unfortunately not too many ladies here yet.