Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

« Reply #195 on: August 25, 2015, 03:42:04 PM »

Looks like the market is trying to re-correct itself here towards the end of the day +127

33 minutes till closing
Even worse now, stop watching!
Falling like a rock towards the close, they don't want positions open overnight, risk is too high.
Wild to watch it right now, was doing pretty damn good the first few hours.
I am actually wanting a big short term  drop myself.  Looks like it wants to close around even

« Reply #196 on: August 25, 2015, 03:45:15 PM »

Looks like the market is trying to re-correct itself here towards the end of the day +127

33 minutes till closing
Even worse now, stop watching!
Falling like a rock towards the close, they don't want positions open overnight, risk is too high.
Wild to watch it right now, was doing pretty damn good the first few hours.
I am actually wanting a big short term  drop myself.  Looks like it wants to close around even
Dirty commie, so then you can buy low, wait it out 9 months till retirement, and then reap the benefits?  Me too, sounds good!  :)

« Reply #197 on: August 25, 2015, 03:47:47 PM »

Looks like the market is trying to re-correct itself here towards the end of the day +127

33 minutes till closing
Even worse now, stop watching!
Falling like a rock towards the close, they don't want positions open overnight, risk is too high.
Wild to watch it right now, was doing pretty damn good the first few hours.
I am actually wanting a big short term  drop myself.  Looks like it wants to close around even
Dirty commie, so then you can buy low, wait it out 9 months till retirement, and then reap the benefits?  Me too, sounds good!  :)
Yep but nothing commie about that strategy!    Chit down 100 now

« Reply #198 on: August 25, 2015, 03:50:46 PM »

Tex, quit bitchin!   ;D
I am not bitchin!  Oy was bitchin.
LALTS - no whiners allowed Oy, man up!
I checked out the CF Email Deal and recognized it as a B.S Deal (as all of their deals are) and did not post it but Travellin Dave did not adequately preview the deal for quality as he was busy fuk'n with Dad and the Fuk'n Car and just posted it but it was a bullshit deal iwhich got Oy upset thus Oy has just cause to be bitch'n but I am not bitch'n.
LOL, now my head is spinning!
And I need a drink which I am going to go home and have in about 45 minutes.
A drink sounds really good right now - might have to have a beer during my homework session tonight.
The more ya drink the smarter ya get has always been my education motto.
Past time for me to be working on my PhD then...

« Reply #199 on: August 25, 2015, 03:52:44 PM »

Tex, quit bitchin!   ;D
I am not bitchin!  Oy was bitchin.
LALTS - no whiners allowed Oy, man up!
I checked out the CF Email Deal and recognized it as a B.S Deal (as all of their deals are) and did not post it but Travellin Dave did not adequately preview the deal for quality as he was busy fuk'n with Dad and the Fuk'n Car and just posted it but it was a bullshit deal iwhich got Oy upset thus Oy has just cause to be bitch'n but I am not bitch'n.
GFYs....I didn't say it was I good deal, I said it was a CF Deal, which like a CK or SmokeInn deal aren't.

« Reply #200 on: August 25, 2015, 03:54:59 PM »

Looks like the market is trying to re-correct itself here towards the end of the day +127

33 minutes till closing
Even worse now, stop watching!
Falling like a rock towards the close, they don't want positions open overnight, risk is too high.
Wild to watch it right now, was doing pretty damn good the first few hours.
I am actually wanting a big short term  drop myself.  Looks like it wants to close around even
I'm voting for a drop, too.

« Reply #201 on: August 25, 2015, 03:56:10 PM »

Tex, quit bitchin!   ;D
I am not bitchin!  Oy was bitchin.
LALTS - no whiners allowed Oy, man up!
I checked out the CF Email Deal and recognized it as a B.S Deal (as all of their deals are) and did not post it but Travellin Dave did not adequately preview the deal for quality as he was busy fuk'n with Dad and the Fuk'n Car and just posted it but it was a bullshit deal iwhich got Oy upset thus Oy has just cause to be bitch'n but I am not bitch'n.
GFYs....I didn't say it was I good deal, I said it was a CF Deal, which like a CK or SmokeInn deal aren't.
LMFAO

« Reply #202 on: August 25, 2015, 04:00:40 PM »

Closed At  -205

« Reply #203 on: August 25, 2015, 04:01:35 PM »

And I am closed to go home.  Later
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/25/2015
« Reply #204 on: August 25, 2015, 04:04:38 PM »

Howdy gents, and I do mean howdy.....
Check out that Mazda 3 yet?
No...  I guess I should check them out first before judging them, but I sort of have myself convinced they have that sports ride that connects you to the ground, and that's what that Toyota Corolla S(ports) Plus had on it, and I could feel every little imperfection in the road.  And I wasn't too hot on that.  We're hoping to go looking at the Honda Civic this weekend, but I'm wondering if we should wait another week and see if there's a big Labor Day Sale.  I don't think Honda is offering any rebates at the moment.  But they did last month, so I'm hoping they will again on Labor Day.
No kidding...!!!  After messaging KC about Hyundia and Kia, now I'm scared of those companies too.
Well, they are actually the same company.  Yea, there are some issues, but overall the cars perform well for the price range and look good.
Completely agree - good value cars that drive and look way above their price range.  Plenty of negatives with any car company, I almost don't want to know the insider info, lol.
I have had 4 Hyundai and 1 KIA. Still have 3 Hyundai and 2 of them are 2015 models. Love the cars.

« Reply #205 on: August 25, 2015, 04:27:01 PM »

[...]
...and he hates everything.

« Reply #206 on: August 25, 2015, 04:31:42 PM »

[...]
Wonder when he'll change his mind and put them up for sale or trade?

« Reply #207 on: August 25, 2015, 04:58:39 PM »

I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?

« Reply #208 on: August 25, 2015, 05:17:46 PM »

I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
Stock market still sucks, but not as sucky as yesterday...glad your vacation appears to be going well!  2 more days of work for me this week - Hazzuh!

« Reply #209 on: August 25, 2015, 05:29:46 PM »

I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
Stock market still sucks, but not as sucky as yesterday...glad your vacation appears to be going well!  2 more days of work for me this week - Hazzuh!
Staving off the storms and enjoying the family time.  Hazzuh to you.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16