CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: 8/25/2015  (Read 21591 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 8/25/2015
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2015, 08:48:31 AM »

I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
Isn't he jumping the gun a little bit?  Wasn't his costume earlier this year enough?
I don't know, the whole damn thing is sickening to me.  Just saw that headline in the Houston News and figured others should suffer too.
So kind of you to always think about us and share.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2015, 08:56:30 AM »

If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
A pistol is next on my list - but I wont do anything without consulting the Banter Firearms Committee
What sort of Peestoli you thinking about as we do offer deal surfing and price alert services at no extra charge, that is unless you say you are ready and we send you a deal and you don't buy then there is a significant penalty.
I am not quite ready yet, but I am buying one in the next 24months.  I am thinking a 40, want something with a little heat behind it, but not completely set.  I'll let you know when we get close and then you all can flood me with your opinions.
.40 is versatile and fairly cheap (relatively speaking) ammo.  I am much more a .357 sig fan but ammo is higher and a bit scarcer at times if planning to shoot a lot.  I got um all so trip yourself down to TX and give-um a try!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2015, 08:59:26 AM »

If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
A pistol is next on my list - but I wont do anything without consulting the Banter Firearms Committee
What sort of Peestoli you thinking about as we do offer deal surfing and price alert services at no extra charge, that is unless you say you are ready and we send you a deal and you don't buy then there is a significant penalty.
I am not quite ready yet, but I am buying one in the next 24months.  I am thinking a 40, want something with a little heat behind it, but not completely set.  I'll let you know when we get close and then you all can flood me with your opinions.
.40 is versatile and fairly cheap (relatively speaking) ammo.  I am much more a .357 sig fan but ammo is higher and a bit scarcer at times if planning to shoot a lot.  I got um all so trip yourself down to TX and give-um a try!
I do need to make it back to the mother-land...been too long since I've been to the great state, granted I've never been to Austin

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2015, 09:00:26 AM »

I do need to make it back to the mother-land...been too long since I've been to the great state, granted I've never been to Austin
Commie capital of the South but we still got cigars and bullets here!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2015, 09:06:08 AM »

Amen to that!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2015, 09:07:59 AM »

I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
I misinterpreted....was thinking costume Caitlyn was going to wear, not a costume OF Caitlyn...firestorm.....sheesh!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2015, 09:08:50 AM »

Well, that's not really Texas, so....

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2015, 09:09:57 AM »

Amen to that!
Hey, thanks to Bean we even got a place to drink, listen to music and eat while smoking cigars.   I will warn you though not to let Bean talk you into a visit across the street at his "alternative hangout" Oil Can Harry's!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2015, 09:11:28 AM »

Amen to that!
Hey, thanks to Bean we even got a place to drink, listen to music and eat while smoking cigars.   I will warn you though not to let Bean talk you into a visit across the street at his "alternative hangout" Oil Can Harry's!
Duly noted

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2015, 09:12:02 AM »

Lets see, should I get my 20 of Cuba Libre "The Brute" for $37.50 or for $39.99 today??

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2015, 09:13:11 AM »

No Dean this morning, we need a good story!   

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2015, 09:13:28 AM »

Amen to that!
Why?  It looked like a popular and rather festive place? 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2015, 09:14:15 AM »

Lets see, should I get my 20 of Cuba Libre "The Brute" for $37.50 or for $39.99 today??
Might want to take advantage of the Cigar King deal and pick up a $400 box of Diamond Crowns for $30 or so off.  Free Shipping!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2015, 09:14:26 AM »

No Dean this morning, we need a good story!
Well, got his phone and car borrowed, maybe loaned out his computer as well...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2015, 09:15:55 AM »

Amen to that!
Why?  It looked like a popular and rather festive place?
Yeah, very bright and festive but if it is a little over the top for you there is a more subdued looking place around the corner called the Iron Bear Bar.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16