« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2015, 09:48:38 AM »

Good morning, folks.  And congrats on 13,000 posts, Dave.

« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2015, 09:50:43 AM »

Alphabet is a real disappointment, surprise, surprise.
It could only be a disappointment if you actually expected something and those days are long gone for most of us. :(
I wonder though if they are essentially the same deals but we've become more discerning?
I agree that's sometimes the case, but Cuban Honeys, CI Fresh Rolled, RP Mega Sampler?

« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2015, 09:51:25 AM »

Good morning, folks.  And congrats on 13,000 posts, Dave.
Thanks Tony, just trying to keep things moving.
Stormy today, or not so bad?

« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2015, 10:06:05 AM »

Good morning, folks.  And congrats on 13,000 posts, Dave.
Good mornin Mayor

« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2015, 10:21:51 AM »

Good morning, folks.  And congrats on 13,000 posts, Dave.
Thanks Tony, just trying to keep things moving.
Stormy today, or not so bad?
Cloudy but not storming yet.  Saw some lightening last night but it was in the distance.

« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2015, 10:24:12 AM »

Good morning, folks.  And congrats on 13,000 posts, Dave.
Good mornin Mayor
And to you, Shaun.  By the way, don't tell Tex but guns kill.

« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2015, 10:27:28 AM »

Good morning, folks.  And congrats on 13,000 posts, Dave.
Good mornin Mayor
And to you, Shaun.  By the way, don't tell Tex but guns kill.
Bang bang skeet skeet :)  Doing pretty well for a Tuesday, but I have Friday off, so it's like my Hump Day!

« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2015, 10:29:54 AM »

San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Sad. What has happened to the world when people would rather off themselves than own their fuckups and accept who that they are what they are?

Guess I've had too much experience suffering the consequences of my actions. I'm a retiree from the AAA-cheater league. Never made the big leagues. Just more shit to laugh about with my friends over cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2015, 10:31:16 AM »

I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
its a big dick with a gold medal around its head.
Post. Of. The. Day.

« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2015, 10:33:43 AM »

If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
Yeah, but not great timing.  I'm eyeing the stock market.  But...whatcha seeing?

« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2015, 10:38:17 AM »

Good morning, folks.  And congrats on 13,000 posts, Dave.
Good mornin Mayor
And to you, Shaun.  By the way, don't tell Tex but guns kill.
Damned straight they do. Why would we buy them if they didn't?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/25/2015
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2015, 10:40:23 AM »

If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
Yeah, but not great timing.  I'm eyeing the stock market.  But...whatcha seeing?
gun price down, but ammo price up (if you can get it). AK are a better buy with cheap cans of Russki ammo.

« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2015, 10:41:23 AM »

If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
Yeah, but not great timing.  I'm eyeing the stock market.  But...whatcha seeing?
Tex won't be back till lunchtime.  Had to go straighten out some commie (pedal) bikers or something.

« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2015, 10:41:47 AM »

San Antonio, TX  Police Chief commits suicide following his email being published by Ashley Madison Hackers.
Sad. What has happened to the world when people would rather off themselves than own their fuckups and accept who that they are what they are?

Guess I've had too much experience suffering the consequences of my actions. I'm a retiree from the AAA-cheater league. Never made the big leagues. Just more shit to laugh about with my friends over cigars.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.  I'm not surprised about the suicide.  I don't mean to piss anyone off but I have a bit of a relationship with the topic and it is generally the act of a coward.

« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2015, 10:41:54 AM »

Morning Raz and Oy.