« Reply #225 on: August 05, 2014, 03:14:53 PM »

Just messing with you, Shaun. Most people who say things about being tall, are jealous. I like my diminutive size. Me and warden are perfect in bed. I can penetrate, and kiss, and suck titty all at the same time! Not sure y'all needed to know that. But now you do!
No worries bud! My wife is relatively tall, 5'9ish I believe, maybe 5'10, so that helps...if she was 5'1-5'4 it would be a lot more funny looking that it probably is!

« Reply #226 on: August 05, 2014, 03:15:50 PM »

Just messing with you, Shaun. Most people who say things about being tall, are jealous. I like my diminutive size. Me and warden are perfect in bed. I can penetrate, and kiss, and suck titty all at the same time! Not sure y'all needed to know that. But now you do!
Feel free to post the video on this site.

« Reply #227 on: August 05, 2014, 03:16:54 PM »

Just messing with you, Shaun. Most people who say things about being tall, are jealous. I like my diminutive size. Me and warden are perfect in bed. I can penetrate, and kiss, and suck titty all at the same time! Not sure y'all needed to know that. But now you do!
Feel free to post the video on this site.
Make it a gif, so we can watch it loop automatically

« Reply #228 on: August 05, 2014, 03:18:52 PM »

Just messing with you, Shaun. Most people who say things about being tall, are jealous. I like my diminutive size. Me and warden are perfect in bed. I can penetrate, and kiss, and suck titty all at the same time! Not sure y'all needed to know that. But now you do!
Feel free to post the video on this site.
Make it a gif, so we can watch it loop automatically
Plus it will last longer.  Just sayin'.

« Reply #229 on: August 05, 2014, 03:19:33 PM »

Just messing with you, Shaun. Most people who say things about being tall, are jealous. I like my diminutive size. Me and warden are perfect in bed. I can penetrate, and kiss, and suck titty all at the same time! Not sure y'all needed to know that. But now you do!
I just threw-up a little bit
Logged

glassken

« Reply #230 on: August 05, 2014, 03:21:26 PM »

Just messing with you, Shaun. Most people who say things about being tall, are jealous. I like my diminutive size. Me and warden are perfect in bed. I can penetrate, and kiss, and suck titty all at the same time! Not sure y'all needed to know that. But now you do!
Feel free to post the video on this site.
Make it a gif, so we can watch it loop automatically
Plus it will last longer.  Just sayin'.
I've taken pics, but she is a bit worried about video. She thinks she is fat. I think she just has a large ass. Fat?? Me like it like that!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #231 on: August 05, 2014, 03:22:41 PM »

Just messing with you, Shaun. Most people who say things about being tall, are jealous. I like my diminutive size. Me and warden are perfect in bed. I can penetrate, and kiss, and suck titty all at the same time! Not sure y'all needed to know that. But now you do!
I just threw-up a little bit
Scott, quit drinking so early!

« Reply #232 on: August 05, 2014, 03:23:54 PM »

Just messing with you, Shaun. Most people who say things about being tall, are jealous. I like my diminutive size. Me and warden are perfect in bed. I can penetrate, and kiss, and suck titty all at the same time! Not sure y'all needed to know that. But now you do!
Feel free to post the video on this site.
Make it a gif, so we can watch it loop automatically
Plus it will last longer.  Just sayin'.
Always a good thing.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #233 on: August 05, 2014, 03:26:20 PM »

Just messing with you, Shaun. Most people who say things about being tall, are jealous. I like my diminutive size. Me and warden are perfect in bed. I can penetrate, and kiss, and suck titty all at the same time! Not sure y'all needed to know that. But now you do!
Feel free to post the video on this site.
Make it a gif, so we can watch it loop automatically
Plus it will last longer.  Just sayin'.
I've taken pics, but she is a bit worried about video. She thinks she is fat. I think she just has a large ass. Fat?? Me like it like that!

LOL, and if you've been logged in to the banter at the right time, you've seen the pics.

« Reply #234 on: August 05, 2014, 03:27:10 PM »

Just messing with you, Shaun. Most people who say things about being tall, are jealous. I like my diminutive size. Me and warden are perfect in bed. I can penetrate, and kiss, and suck titty all at the same time! Not sure y'all needed to know that. But now you do!
Feel free to post the video on this site.
Make it a gif, so we can watch it loop automatically
Plus it will last longer.  Just sayin'.
I've taken pics, but she is a bit worried about video. She thinks she is fat. I think she just has a large ass. Fat?? Me like it like that!
Nothing fun about fucking a concrete twig...just sayin'

« Reply #235 on: August 05, 2014, 03:27:31 PM »

Just messing with you, Shaun. Most people who say things about being tall, are jealous. I like my diminutive size. Me and warden are perfect in bed. I can penetrate, and kiss, and suck titty all at the same time! Not sure y'all needed to know that. But now you do!
Feel free to post the video on this site.
Make it a gif, so we can watch it loop automatically
Plus it will last longer.  Just sayin'.
I've taken pics, but she is a bit worried about video. She thinks she is fat. I think she just has a large ass. Fat?? Me like it like that!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1956620/
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #236 on: August 05, 2014, 03:27:38 PM »

Is that catsrule17 coupon still valid?
Why, you gonna buy sumpin' ?
Nah.  I was just trying to see if buying 2 of the MF 6 cigar sampler was worth it.
$5.53 per stick, hmmmm.  Still considering this one.
I smoke a very few connies, but most MF are great. I need to hear more recommendations first--no offense, IMO, GFY, etc..
Not connies, I'm looking at:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/my+father+6+cigar+sampler+cigars/item+30273

That's just the description though.  The Mash has them at $39.95 + catsrule coupon.  Hence $5.53 each.

Just an FYI - catsrule is good only on purchases of $50+
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #237 on: August 05, 2014, 03:29:02 PM »

Joe, what humidification system(s) do you use in your tower?  And which tower do you have? And do you feel it is adequate size wise?(nohomo)

I use the Hydra LG humidifier.

I have the "All Shelf" tower (http://www.cheaphumidors.com/p_cabinet-humidors_HUM-2000-SHELF.html).

I don't think anything is adequate size-wise unless you're talking full size walk-in!
Anyone else with towers can chime in too!

Thanks for the info!  I am looking at 72" tall, 30" wide and 20" deep...just not sure if that's overkill or not.  I was also checking out the Oasis Magna for humification: http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074
Get a couple of extra fans.   http://www.cigarsinternational.com/humidification/38277/humi-care-eh-plus-electronic-humidifier-fan-kit/
Shaun, if you were 5' 6", like a normal person, would your tower be that tall? Just wondering.

Fixed it for you, you're welcome.  And so what if I can't reach everything on top of the cabinet?
Thanks Joe,..I still remember the pic of you and Ryan. He must be a giant! 6' tall is a giant to me!

Yeah, he's pretty damn tall.  I'd guess 6'8" maybe?

« Reply #238 on: August 05, 2014, 03:29:12 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will

« Reply #239 on: August 05, 2014, 03:29:44 PM »

Just messing with you, Shaun. Most people who say things about being tall, are jealous. I like my diminutive size. Me and warden are perfect in bed. I can penetrate, and kiss, and suck titty all at the same time! Not sure y'all needed to know that. But now you do!
Feel free to post the video on this site.
Make it a gif, so we can watch it loop automatically
Plus it will last longer.  Just sayin'.
I've taken pics, but she is a bit worried about video. She thinks she is fat. I think she just has a large ass. Fat?? Me like it like that!
I guess I deserved that.