CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21

Author Topic: 8/5/2014  (Read 54157 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 8/5/2014
« Reply #225 on: August 05, 2014, 03:14:53 PM »

Just messing with you, Shaun. Most people who say things about being tall, are jealous. I like my diminutive size. Me and warden are perfect in bed. I can penetrate, and kiss, and suck titty all at the same time! Not sure y'all needed to know that. But now you do!
No worries bud! My wife is relatively tall, 5'9ish I believe, maybe 5'10, so that helps...if she was 5'1-5'4 it would be a lot more funny looking that it probably is!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #226 on: August 05, 2014, 03:15:50 PM »

Just messing with you, Shaun. Most people who say things about being tall, are jealous. I like my diminutive size. Me and warden are perfect in bed. I can penetrate, and kiss, and suck titty all at the same time! Not sure y'all needed to know that. But now you do!
Feel free to post the video on this site.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #227 on: August 05, 2014, 03:16:54 PM »

Make it a gif, so we can watch it loop automatically

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #228 on: August 05, 2014, 03:18:52 PM »

Plus it will last longer.  Just sayin'.

sfish

« Reply #229 on: August 05, 2014, 03:19:33 PM »

I just threw-up a little bit

glassken

« Reply #230 on: August 05, 2014, 03:21:26 PM »

I've taken pics, but she is a bit worried about video. She thinks she is fat. I think she just has a large ass. Fat?? Me like it like that!

glassken

« Reply #231 on: August 05, 2014, 03:22:41 PM »

I just threw-up a little bit
Scott, quit drinking so early!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #232 on: August 05, 2014, 03:23:54 PM »

Always a good thing.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #233 on: August 05, 2014, 03:26:20 PM »

I've taken pics, but she is a bit worried about video. She thinks she is fat. I think she just has a large ass. Fat?? Me like it like that!

LOL, and if you've been logged in to the banter at the right time, you've seen the pics.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #234 on: August 05, 2014, 03:27:10 PM »

Nothing fun about fucking a concrete twig...just sayin'

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #235 on: August 05, 2014, 03:27:31 PM »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1956620/

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #236 on: August 05, 2014, 03:27:38 PM »

Is that catsrule17 coupon still valid?
Why, you gonna buy sumpin' ?
Nah.  I was just trying to see if buying 2 of the MF 6 cigar sampler was worth it.
$5.53 per stick, hmmmm.  Still considering this one.
I smoke a very few connies, but most MF are great. I need to hear more recommendations first--no offense, IMO, GFY, etc..
Not connies, I'm looking at:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/my+father+6+cigar+sampler+cigars/item+30273

That's just the description though.  The Mash has them at $39.95 + catsrule coupon.  Hence $5.53 each.

Just an FYI - catsrule is good only on purchases of $50+

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #237 on: August 05, 2014, 03:29:02 PM »

Joe, what humidification system(s) do you use in your tower?  And which tower do you have? And do you feel it is adequate size wise?(nohomo)

I use the Hydra LG humidifier. 

I have the "All Shelf" tower (http://www.cheaphumidors.com/p_cabinet-humidors_HUM-2000-SHELF.html).

I don't think anything is adequate size-wise unless you're talking full size walk-in!
Anyone else with towers can chime in too! 

Thanks for the info!  I am looking at 72" tall, 30" wide and 20" deep...just not sure if that's overkill or not.  I was also checking out the Oasis Magna for humification: http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074
Get a couple of extra fans.   http://www.cigarsinternational.com/humidification/38277/humi-care-eh-plus-electronic-humidifier-fan-kit/
Shaun, if you were 5' 6", like a normal person, would your tower be that tall? Just wondering.

Fixed it for you, you're welcome.  And so what if I can't reach everything on top of the cabinet?
Thanks Joe,..I still remember the pic of you and Ryan. He must be a giant! 6' tall is a giant to me!

Yeah, he's pretty damn tall.  I'd guess 6'8" maybe? 

sfish

« Reply #238 on: August 05, 2014, 03:29:12 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #239 on: August 05, 2014, 03:29:44 PM »

I guess I deserved that.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21