Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

« Reply #255 on: August 05, 2014, 04:38:59 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
Good luck, Scotty.
So much quieter with out Biebs ;)
Are you implying that is good or bad?

He'll delete his account if he sees that...
My vote is that it would be bad without him.  I was just asking the question to see what Shaun would say.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #256 on: August 05, 2014, 04:38:59 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.
NOOOOOOOOO...I was just starting to wonder where he was!
Tony can fix that. Unless Godaddy is blocked. Say it is a chemical business, or any business, or religious site. Sue!

« Reply #257 on: August 05, 2014, 04:41:33 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.
That sucks.  I'm not even chancing it any more.  I post exclusively from my phone or personal computer.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #258 on: August 05, 2014, 04:41:48 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.
NOOOOOOOOO...I was just starting to wonder where he was!
Tony can fix that. Unless Godaddy is blocked. Say it is a chemical business, or any business, or religious site. Sue!

Call it a beer site.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #259 on: August 05, 2014, 04:42:10 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.
That sucks.  I'm not even chancing it any more.  I post exclusively from my phone or personal computer.

If I worked for a company that cared, I would do the same.

« Reply #260 on: August 05, 2014, 04:42:18 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
Good luck, Scotty.
So much quieter with out Biebs ;)
Are you implying that is good or bad?

He'll delete his account if he sees that...
My vote is that it would be bad without him.  I was just asking the question to see what Shaun would say.
Ball busting doesn't stop when someone leaves right?  Ohh wait, wrong banter ;)
Logged

glassken

« Reply #261 on: August 05, 2014, 04:42:52 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.
NOOOOOOOOO...I was just starting to wonder where he was!
Tony can fix that. Unless Godaddy is blocked. Say it is a chemical business, or any business, or religious site. Sue!

Call it a beer site.
Perfect!

« Reply #262 on: August 05, 2014, 04:44:11 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.
That sucks.  I'm not even chancing it any more.  I post exclusively from my phone or personal computer.

If I worked for a company that cared, I would do the same.
Ditto, lot of loose computing around here.  Nothing bad, just the same attitude of get your shit done and there won't be an issue.

« Reply #263 on: August 05, 2014, 04:44:57 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.
NOOOOOOOOO...I was just starting to wonder where he was!
Tony can fix that. Unless Godaddy is blocked. Say it is a chemical business, or any business, or religious site. Sue!
I wish I could figure out a way.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #264 on: August 05, 2014, 04:49:00 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.
NOOOOOOOOO...I was just starting to wonder where he was!
Tony can fix that. Unless Godaddy is blocked. Say it is a chemical business, or any business, or religious site. Sue!
I wish I could figure out a way.

I don't know anything about programming or coding or anything like that but I'd guess it goes a little deeper with regards to things being filtered.  But maybe not.  I have no idea.  He did mention that CI was not blocked.

« Reply #265 on: August 05, 2014, 04:58:38 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.
NOOOOOOOOO...I was just starting to wonder where he was!
Tony can fix that. Unless Godaddy is blocked. Say it is a chemical business, or any business, or religious site. Sue!
I wish I could figure out a way.

I don't know anything about programming or coding or anything like that but I'd guess it goes a little deeper with regards to things being filtered.  But maybe not.  I have no idea.  He did mention that CI was not blocked.
I asked MWeber...he should know.  I will relay the response.  From what I know, there are different software programs that group them, so some are blocked for one group and not another, also then combined with other settings.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #266 on: August 05, 2014, 05:00:37 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.
NOOOOOOOOO...I was just starting to wonder where he was!
Tony can fix that. Unless Godaddy is blocked. Say it is a chemical business, or any business, or religious site. Sue!
I wish I could figure out a way.

I don't know anything about programming or coding or anything like that but I'd guess it goes a little deeper with regards to things being filtered.  But maybe not.  I have no idea.  He did mention that CI was not blocked.
Tony, you would have to know what they filter.

« Reply #267 on: August 05, 2014, 05:01:35 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.
NOOOOOOOOO...I was just starting to wonder where he was!
Tony can fix that. Unless Godaddy is blocked. Say it is a chemical business, or any business, or religious site. Sue!
I wish I could figure out a way.

I don't know anything about programming or coding or anything like that but I'd guess it goes a little deeper with regards to things being filtered.  But maybe not.  I have no idea.  He did mention that CI was not blocked.
I think it has to do with links (from attachments) to porn.  Companies buy filters and I doubt this site has made the filter list.  However porn sites ALWAYS make the lists.  Well it's 5 here so I'm out.  Plus I'm working tonight until the wee hours.

« Reply #268 on: August 05, 2014, 05:02:38 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.
NOOOOOOOOO...I was just starting to wonder where he was!
Tony can fix that. Unless Godaddy is blocked. Say it is a chemical business, or any business, or religious site. Sue!
I wish I could figure out a way.

I don't know anything about programming or coding or anything like that but I'd guess it goes a little deeper with regards to things being filtered.  But maybe not.  I have no idea.  He did mention that CI was not blocked.
I think it has to do with links (from attachments) to porn.  Companies buy filters and I doubt this site has made the filter list.  However porn sites ALWAYS make the lists.  Well it's 5 here so I'm out.  Plus I'm working tonight until the wee hours.
See ya Tony!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #269 on: August 05, 2014, 05:03:21 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.
NOOOOOOOOO...I was just starting to wonder where he was!
Tony can fix that. Unless Godaddy is blocked. Say it is a chemical business, or any business, or religious site. Sue!
I wish I could figure out a way.

I don't know anything about programming or coding or anything like that but I'd guess it goes a little deeper with regards to things being filtered.  But maybe not.  I have no idea.  He did mention that CI was not blocked.
I asked MWeber...he should know.  I will relay the response.  From what I know, there are different software programs that group them, so some are blocked for one group and not another, also then combined with other settings.
When I worked for Chevron, we would do a Fantasy NASCAR thing, and then it was blocked. It got purchased by a Company that had porn sites, among their portfolio.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21