« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2014, 11:17:39 AM »

Jersey/Travellin' Dave... got my MF connies in yesterday, sure are pretty looking cigars.  Probably gonna wait a week or two to light one up given the high heat across the country and them being shipped with a humidity pack.
Those definitely look interesting, sold quickly also from what I saw. I'll look forward to a review

« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2014, 11:19:53 AM »

And for anyone keeping score, I did not buy those Hairy Dog/Concerts yesterday.
Thanks Tony, another one for my "Who gives a shit" file
I was just trying to change the subject from bleached assholes.  So did you decide on getting the highlights?

« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2014, 11:28:30 AM »

And for anyone keeping score, I did not buy those Hairy Dog/Concerts yesterday.
Thanks Tony, another one for my "Who gives a shit" file
I was just trying to change the subject from bleached assholes.  So did you decide on getting the highlights?
Sure, sure....and with that we are right back on target.

« Reply #138 on: August 05, 2014, 11:37:08 AM »

Is that catsrule17 coupon still valid?

« Reply #139 on: August 05, 2014, 11:39:30 AM »

And for anyone keeping score, I did not buy those Hairy Dog/Concerts yesterday.
Thanks Tony, another one for my "Who gives a shit" file
I was just trying to change the subject from bleached assholes.  So did you decide on getting the highlights?
Yes, as long as Shaun has enough bleach left when he gets done with my balloon knot

« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2014, 11:40:16 AM »

Is that catsrule17 coupon still valid?
Type it in and try it you helpless bastidge!   Yes it still works as of yesterday
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2014, 11:41:11 AM »

Is that catsrule17 coupon still valid?

Yes, and it's just 'catsrule'

« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2014, 11:48:13 AM »

Is that catsrule17 coupon still valid?

Yes, and it's just 'catsrule'
Sooooo I guess you didn't want to see him come back and say it didn't work?

« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2014, 11:50:42 AM »

Any chance we can get AdvertisingJoe back? AccountantJoe isn't working for me
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2014, 11:53:18 AM »

Any chance we can get AdvertisingJoe back? AccountantJoe isn't working for me

Ha, yeah, it's really affected the way I view things.  It drains any personality.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2014, 11:54:30 AM »

Any chance we can get AdvertisingJoe back? AccountantJoe isn't working for me

Ha, yeah, it's really affected the way I view things.  It drains any personality.

Maybe I'll have a beer or five at lunch, catch back up.

« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2014, 11:56:29 AM »

Any chance we can get AdvertisingJoe back? AccountantJoe isn't working for me

Ha, yeah, it's really affected the way I view things.  It drains any personality.

Maybe I'll have a beer or five at lunch, catch back up.
Sounds good regardless of what you're trying to acheive
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #147 on: August 05, 2014, 12:05:55 PM »

Jersey/Travellin' Dave... got my MF connies in yesterday, sure are pretty looking cigars.  Probably gonna wait a week or two to light one up given the high heat across the country and them being shipped with a humidity pack.

Had one last night.  Expect pepper.  I know, news flash.

« Reply #148 on: August 05, 2014, 12:21:28 PM »

Any chance we can get AdvertisingJoe back? AccountantJoe isn't working for me

Ha, yeah, it's really affected the way I view things.  It drains any personality.

Maybe I'll have a beer or five at lunch, catch back up.
Mmmm, that sounds good! I need a job where I can go have a beer over lunch!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #149 on: August 05, 2014, 12:25:59 PM »

Any chance we can get AdvertisingJoe back? AccountantJoe isn't working for me

Ha, yeah, it's really affected the way I view things.  It drains any personality.

Maybe I'll have a beer or five at lunch, catch back up.
Mmmm, that sounds good! I need a job where I can go have a beer over lunch!

We're very casual here.  Get your shit done, bill the clients, do whatever afterward.  None of our clients are local so we never have to 'see' anyone without advance notice and even so, most overnight trips have been just a little business before mostly pleasure.  It's a good industry, I suppose.  It's changing drastically but so is everything else, I suppose.