« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2014, 12:28:44 PM »

Any chance we can get AdvertisingJoe back? AccountantJoe isn't working for me

Ha, yeah, it's really affected the way I view things.  It drains any personality.

Maybe I'll have a beer or five at lunch, catch back up.
Mmmm, that sounds good! I need a job where I can go have a beer over lunch!

We're very casual here.  Get your shit done, bill the clients, do whatever afterward.  None of our clients are local so we never have to 'see' anyone without advance notice and even so, most overnight trips have been just a little business before mostly pleasure.  It's a good industry, I suppose.  It's changing drastically but so is everything else, I suppose.
I suppose

« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2014, 12:34:56 PM »

Any chance we can get AdvertisingJoe back? AccountantJoe isn't working for me

Ha, yeah, it's really affected the way I view things.  It drains any personality.

Maybe I'll have a beer or five at lunch, catch back up.
Mmmm, that sounds good! I need a job where I can go have a beer over lunch!

We're very casual here.  Get your shit done, bill the clients, do whatever afterward.  None of our clients are local so we never have to 'see' anyone without advance notice and even so, most overnight trips have been just a little business before mostly pleasure.  It's a good industry, I suppose.  It's changing drastically but so is everything else, I suppose.
I suppose
I was JUST gonna make a post that says, "This is where Scott says, 'I suppose'."
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2014, 12:36:24 PM »

Any chance we can get AdvertisingJoe back? AccountantJoe isn't working for me

Ha, yeah, it's really affected the way I view things.  It drains any personality.

Maybe I'll have a beer or five at lunch, catch back up.
Mmmm, that sounds good! I need a job where I can go have a beer over lunch!

We're very casual here.  Get your shit done, bill the clients, do whatever afterward.  None of our clients are local so we never have to 'see' anyone without advance notice and even so, most overnight trips have been just a little business before mostly pleasure.  It's a good industry, I suppose.  It's changing drastically but so is everything else, I suppose.
I suppose
I was JUST gonna make a post that says, "This is where Scott says, 'I suppose'."

I suppose you were.  And it would've been funny, I suppose.  Unless you botched the reply and put it inside the quoted post, which I suppose would've ruined the joke.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/5/2014
« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2014, 12:54:05 PM »

[...]

You mean like I usually do?  Hi all!  Just a quick drive by.  have to meet with a client in a few minutes, but had enough time to check in and see how everyone's doing.  Hope all is well!
Be good, or at least be careful!  may catch back up later if work permits.

« Reply #154 on: August 05, 2014, 12:54:21 PM »

[...]

Ya know, I go to look at a few jobs and the quality standards of the humor around here disappear faster than a whiner's banter account

« Reply #155 on: August 05, 2014, 12:54:59 PM »

Is that catsrule17 coupon still valid?
Why, you gonna buy sumpin' ?

« Reply #156 on: August 05, 2014, 12:57:17 PM »

I'm tempted by the Tat Havana VI petit lanceros, you can get them for like $70 shipped for a box, just never had one

« Reply #157 on: August 05, 2014, 12:58:20 PM »

Is that catsrule17 coupon still valid?
Why, you gonna buy sumpin' ?
No, no he isn't
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #158 on: August 05, 2014, 01:04:26 PM »

I'm tempted by the Tat Havana VI petit lanceros, you can get them for like $70 shipped for a box, just never had one

They're pretty good.  Ultimately, with the Havana VI line I'd just go with whichever vitola is the cheapest, other than the 4x40s.  Blend doesn't do well in that size, IMO.  I think my favorite was whatever that more traditional corona is called.

« Reply #159 on: August 05, 2014, 01:07:51 PM »

I'm tempted by the Tat Havana VI petit lanceros, you can get them for like $70 shipped for a box, just never had one

They're pretty good.  Ultimately, with the Havana VI line I'd just go with whichever vitola is the cheapest, other than the 4x40s.  Blend doesn't do well in that size, IMO.  I think my favorite was whatever that more traditional corona is called.
Yeah I really like that size but figured he does pretty good work with the 6x38 also
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #160 on: August 05, 2014, 01:10:30 PM »

I'm tempted by the Tat Havana VI petit lanceros, you can get them for like $70 shipped for a box, just never had one

They're pretty good.  Ultimately, with the Havana VI line I'd just go with whichever vitola is the cheapest, other than the 4x40s.  Blend doesn't do well in that size, IMO.  I think my favorite was whatever that more traditional corona is called.
Yeah I really like that size but figured he does pretty good work with the 6x38 also

I would give them the nod over the Nobles/robusto but not by much.  IMO, no offense, GFY.  Good price at $70/box.  Famous's bid site?

« Reply #161 on: August 05, 2014, 01:12:08 PM »

Any chance we can get AdvertisingJoe back? AccountantJoe isn't working for me

Ha, yeah, it's really affected the way I view things.  It drains any personality.

Maybe I'll have a beer or five at lunch, catch back up.
Mmmm, that sounds good! I need a job where I can go have a beer over lunch!

We're very casual here.  Get your shit done, bill the clients, do whatever afterward.  None of our clients are local so we never have to 'see' anyone without advance notice and even so, most overnight trips have been just a little business before mostly pleasure.  It's a good industry, I suppose.  It's changing drastically but so is everything else, I suppose.
I suppose
I was JUST gonna make a post that says, "This is where Scott says, 'I suppose'."
Timing is everything.

« Reply #162 on: August 05, 2014, 01:12:52 PM »

Any chance we can get AdvertisingJoe back? AccountantJoe isn't working for me

Ha, yeah, it's really affected the way I view things.  It drains any personality.

Maybe I'll have a beer or five at lunch, catch back up.
Mmmm, that sounds good! I need a job where I can go have a beer over lunch!

We're very casual here.  Get your shit done, bill the clients, do whatever afterward.  None of our clients are local so we never have to 'see' anyone without advance notice and even so, most overnight trips have been just a little business before mostly pleasure.  It's a good industry, I suppose.  It's changing drastically but so is everything else, I suppose.
I suppose
I was JUST gonna make a post that says, "This is where Scott says, 'I suppose'."
Timing is everything.
I suppo...
Logged

glassken

« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2014, 01:14:59 PM »

I'm tempted by the Tat Havana VI petit lanceros, you can get them for like $70 shipped for a box, just never had one
Scott, did you smoke one of those Tatuaje Black Label Petit Lancero?

« Reply #164 on: August 05, 2014, 01:17:16 PM »

Any chance we can get AdvertisingJoe back? AccountantJoe isn't working for me

Ha, yeah, it's really affected the way I view things.  It drains any personality.
LOL good one Joe!  Hello boys.....