« Reply #195 on: August 05, 2014, 02:18:14 PM »

Big medical news.....keep smoking cigars, avoid Ebola!
That's right.....news on the "special drug" they gave the two Americans with Ebola:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-05/ebola-drug-made-from-tobacco-plant-saves-u-s-aid-workers.html
Logged

glassken

« Reply #196 on: August 05, 2014, 02:19:09 PM »

Helicopter!
I don't get it, GolfLuvDave? Are we in a helicopter? I'm a bit slow at times.. :P

« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2014, 02:19:33 PM »

Any chance we can get AdvertisingJoe back? AccountantJoe isn't working for me

Ha, yeah, it's really affected the way I view things.  It drains any personality.
LOL good one Joe!  Hello boys.....
Does that mean we're going to go out for tea or espresso when I come to town???

Bring your calculator and we can do math problems, maybe do a full inventory and depreciation analysis for Churchills.  Sounds fun, right?!
Might have to bring something stronger to supplement the beer...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2014, 02:21:23 PM »

Any chance we can get AdvertisingJoe back? AccountantJoe isn't working for me

Ha, yeah, it's really affected the way I view things.  It drains any personality.
LOL good one Joe!  Hello boys.....
Does that mean we're going to go out for tea or espresso when I come to town???

Bring your calculator and we can do math problems, maybe do a full inventory and depreciation analysis for Churchills.  Sounds fun, right?!
Might I suggest an espressino freddo?  Quite refreshing.

I'll just order a beer, as usual... only with extra peanut butter.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #199 on: August 05, 2014, 02:21:53 PM »

Helicopter!
I don't get it, GolfLuvDave? Are we in a helicopter? I'm a bit slow at times.. :P

Ha, yeah, I'm lost on this one.... auto correct?

« Reply #200 on: August 05, 2014, 02:28:17 PM »

Joe, what humidification system(s) do you use in your tower?  And which tower do you have? And do you feel it is adequate size wise?(nohomo)
Logged

glassken

« Reply #201 on: August 05, 2014, 02:28:32 PM »

Helicopter!
I don't get it, GolfLuvDave? Are we in a helicopter? I'm a bit slow at times.. :P

Ha, yeah, I'm lost on this one.... auto correct?
Joe, it must be! I thought it weird. I thought I was the only one here that took a helicopter to work!

« Reply #202 on: August 05, 2014, 02:28:47 PM »

Have a good one Dave!

« Reply #203 on: August 05, 2014, 02:30:18 PM »

Helicopter!
I don't get it, GolfLuvDave? Are we in a helicopter? I'm a bit slow at times.. :P

Ha, yeah, I'm lost on this one.... auto correct?
Probably from the golf club fail discussion earlier.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #204 on: August 05, 2014, 02:30:28 PM »

Joe, what humidification system(s) do you use in your tower?  And which tower do you have? And do you feel it is adequate size wise?(nohomo)

I use the Hydra LG humidifier.

I have the "All Shelf" tower (http://www.cheaphumidors.com/p_cabinet-humidors_HUM-2000-SHELF.html).

I don't think anything is adequate size-wise unless you're talking full size walk-in!

« Reply #205 on: August 05, 2014, 02:31:57 PM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
Too much power in your swing, huh? Morning, Shaun.
First time for everything.  Weird how a broken club feels...the ball goes about 50feet and then ducks down into a topspin roll and sounds just horrendous(and no I'm not topping it).  Just praying Adams replaced it...fucker wasn't cheap
My dad did that with a 6-iron a few years ago in NC. Teeing off on a par-3, the clubhead just completely broke off and took off like a helicopter towards the green. Went further than the ball did.
Helicopter!

« Reply #206 on: August 05, 2014, 02:33:31 PM »

Joe, what humidification system(s) do you use in your tower?  And which tower do you have? And do you feel it is adequate size wise?(nohomo)

I use the Hydra LG humidifier.

I have the "All Shelf" tower (http://www.cheaphumidors.com/p_cabinet-humidors_HUM-2000-SHELF.html).

I don't think anything is adequate size-wise unless you're talking full size walk-in!
Anyone else with towers can chime in too!

Thanks for the info!  I am looking at 72" tall, 30" wide and 20" deep...just not sure if that's overkill or not.  I was also checking out the Oasis Magna for humification: http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074
Logged

glassken

« Reply #207 on: August 05, 2014, 02:34:52 PM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
Too much power in your swing, huh? Morning, Shaun.
First time for everything.  Weird how a broken club feels...the ball goes about 50feet and then ducks down into a topspin roll and sounds just horrendous(and no I'm not topping it).  Just praying Adams replaced it...fucker wasn't cheap
My dad did that with a 6-iron a few years ago in NC. Teeing off on a par-3, the clubhead just completely broke off and took off like a helicopter towards the green. Went further than the ball did.
Helicopter!
Tony, I told you I was "Short Bus" slow! Thanks, to the Jersey boys for clearing that up.

« Reply #208 on: August 05, 2014, 02:37:07 PM »

Joe, what humidification system(s) do you use in your tower?  And which tower do you have? And do you feel it is adequate size wise?(nohomo)

I use the Hydra LG humidifier.

I have the "All Shelf" tower (http://www.cheaphumidors.com/p_cabinet-humidors_HUM-2000-SHELF.html).

I don't think anything is adequate size-wise unless you're talking full size walk-in!
Anyone else with towers can chime in too!

Thanks for the info!  I am looking at 72" tall, 30" wide and 20" deep...just not sure if that's overkill or not.  I was also checking out the Oasis Magna for humification: http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074
Get a couple of extra fans.   http://www.cigarsinternational.com/humidification/38277/humi-care-eh-plus-electronic-humidifier-fan-kit/

« Reply #209 on: August 05, 2014, 02:38:50 PM »

Joe, what humidification system(s) do you use in your tower?  And which tower do you have? And do you feel it is adequate size wise?(nohomo)

I use the Hydra LG humidifier.

I have the "All Shelf" tower (http://www.cheaphumidors.com/p_cabinet-humidors_HUM-2000-SHELF.html).

I don't think anything is adequate size-wise unless you're talking full size walk-in!
Anyone else with towers can chime in too!

Thanks for the info!  I am looking at 72" tall, 30" wide and 20" deep...just not sure if that's overkill or not.  I was also checking out the Oasis Magna for humification: http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigar+oasis+magna/item+44074
Get a couple of extra fans.   http://www.cigarsinternational.com/humidification/38277/humi-care-eh-plus-electronic-humidifier-fan-kit/
Will do, got em on the list!