« Reply #240 on: August 05, 2014, 03:31:36 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
It will be a quiet morning without your Tuesday Guns Blazin', we shall bitch in your memory/honor!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #241 on: August 05, 2014, 03:32:35 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will

I suppose we will.  Later, Scott.

« Reply #242 on: August 05, 2014, 03:41:57 PM »

Just messing with you, Shaun. Most people who say things about being tall, are jealous. I like my diminutive size. Me and warden are perfect in bed. I can penetrate, and kiss, and suck titty all at the same time! Not sure y'all needed to know that. But now you do!
Feel free to post the video on this site.
Make it a gif, so we can watch it loop automatically
Plus it will last longer.  Just sayin'.
You can only hope Antnee...

« Reply #243 on: August 05, 2014, 03:44:27 PM »

Have a good one littlefish

« Reply #244 on: August 05, 2014, 03:54:14 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
Good luck, Scotty.

« Reply #245 on: August 05, 2014, 04:07:20 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
Good luck, Scotty.
So much quieter with out Biebs ;)

« Reply #246 on: August 05, 2014, 04:11:36 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
Good luck, Scotty.
So much quieter with out Biebs ;)
Are you implying that is good or bad?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #247 on: August 05, 2014, 04:24:52 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
Good luck, Scotty.
So much quieter with out Biebs ;)
Are you implying that is good or bad?
He is just worried about him. Like NJDave worries about you.

« Reply #248 on: August 05, 2014, 04:27:11 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
Good luck, Scotty.
So much quieter with out Biebs ;)
Are you implying that is good or bad?
He is just worried about him. Like NJDave worries about you.
Bingo!  Ready for this day to be over, might need a cigar tonight.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #249 on: August 05, 2014, 04:31:26 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
Good luck, Scotty.
So much quieter with out Biebs ;)
Are you implying that is good or bad?
He is just worried about him. Like NJDave worries about you.
Bingo!  Ready for this day to be over, might need a cigar tonight.

Are there nights when you don't want/need one?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #250 on: August 05, 2014, 04:31:55 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
Good luck, Scotty.
So much quieter with out Biebs ;)
Are you implying that is good or bad?

He'll delete his account if he sees that...

Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #251 on: August 05, 2014, 04:34:37 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.

« Reply #252 on: August 05, 2014, 04:35:45 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
Good luck, Scotty.
So much quieter with out Biebs ;)
Are you implying that is good or bad?
He is just worried about him. Like NJDave worries about you.
Bingo!  Ready for this day to be over, might need a cigar tonight.

Are there nights when you don't want/need one?
I didn't want one last night, just tired after golf and wanted to kick back...but granted, 90% of nights I want one :)

« Reply #253 on: August 05, 2014, 04:36:04 PM »

Bad news on the Dusty Dave front... new web filters at his work, can't get in to Cigar Banter.
NOOOOOOOOO...I was just starting to wonder where he was!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #254 on: August 05, 2014, 04:36:36 PM »

Alright fellas, that's it for me. See you guys tomorrow, I'm scheduled for epidural shot #2 in the morning so I'm not sure how much you'll hear from me until the afternoon. Try to get by, I suppose you will
Good luck, Scotty.
So much quieter with out Biebs ;)
Are you implying that is good or bad?
He is just worried about him. Like NJDave worries about you.
Bingo!  Ready for this day to be over, might need a cigar tonight.

Are there nights when you don't want/need one?
Really, I was wondering if he mis-typed.