Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Well, I almost took a nice big shit in my pants.  As my wife was leaving for works, she has to show me her rear view back up camera.  She starts the car and is turning the wheels so I can see the back up lines on the video display on the dashboard move side to side to show your direction while backing up.  Then she leaves for work, and starts backing up at a fair pace.  She had left her wheels turned in her demonstration, and she cuts out through the neighbors yard.  I can see her head down and looking at her video display on her dash as she's backing up.  Apparently she's watching the video, but not paying attention to what the hell she's looking at.  She goes about 25 foot, and is heading straight for a telephone pole.  I'm running down the drive way yelling, "stop, stop, (under breath) you stupid bitch..!" When she finally slams on the breaks on, stopping about 3 foot from the telephone pole.  I'm yelling, "what the hell are you doing..?"  She says, "It's never done that before.  It's always gone straight...!"  NOT when you leave the fucking wheels turned when you were demonstrating the back up camera.....!  Stop looking at the video camera and start looking over your shoulder like you used to, until you can get used to using the damn thing...  God, I'm taking some sleeping pills and going to bed. Nite all...!
Not sure what to say here Dad, I am just glad she didn't wreck the new car.
I have the new Accord also, takes a few days to get used to the camera but I'm a dude...women aren't typically great at reverse to begin with and the addition of a camera is a scary thought
That is a scary thought.  We do like the Accord thou...!  I'd sort of like to get away for the weekend, but neither one of us know where to go...?
Attention, everyone, Dad is asking us where he should go.
Please keep in mind that is has to be a place that has cigars, whiskey, and allot of beautiful rich women that love old fat men..!
Logged

[...]

I actually started replying and discarded my post... Too easy.
Please send all discarded post to Bean...!

Good morning tobacco stems...!
Good mornin Dad, Raz, and all you other FMs I missed!
Frequency Modulators? Foul Muthafuckas? Fine Men?  Never been called an FM before.

Morning, Shaun. I was just kidding about being lucky to be a member. We know you're a big member.
FM=Founding Member :(
Don't be sad, Shaun.  Being a Founding Member is a great thing... Oh, never mind.
LALTS - good mornin Mayor!
You snooze, you loose - the rest of us jumped on this boat early, instead of hanging onto the sinking banter. hence Founding member status.
[...]

Well yesterday he knew where to go but did not know what to do ::)
It's nice to be understood...!

Time for work, BBl
Damn Tex, coming up fast on 20K posts. Tony should at least send a hoodie for your efforts
Maybe you'll get a headband or something for 8K.
Still waiting for my letterman jacket...
GFY I am still waiting on my 15k stars.
:'(
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Time for me to GFM at a meeting.  BBL.
Have fun at the meeting Bean...

Time for work, BBl
Damn Tex, coming up fast on 20K posts. Tony should at least send a hoodie for your efforts
Maybe you'll get a headband or something for 8K.
Still waiting for my letterman jacket...
GFY I am still waiting on my 15k stars.
I think 20k is the next threshold.  I'm not motivated enough to go look.  So I guess we'll all find out together.
We'll find out first, you'll be late

Good morning tobacco stems...!
Good mornin Dad, Raz, and all you other FMs I missed!
Frequency Modulators? Foul Muthafuckas? Fine Men?  Never been called an FM before.

Morning, Shaun. I was just kidding about being lucky to be a member. We know you're a big member.
FM=Founding Member :(
Don't be sad, Shaun.  Being a Founding Member is a great thing... Oh, never mind.
LALTS - good mornin Mayor!
Looking forward to my re-org announcement this afternoon.  It appears I survived the latest round of layoffs.  Next one expected right after the new year.

How's things by you?
Jesus - I don't know how you do it man, I would be way too stressed.  Everything is great - love everything about the new gig!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

It's time for me to cook breakfast for my sweetheart...., bbl.  xxx000xx

[...]
Forget it. You don't have enough money to go there.

Dow   -252 Points

Thanks O'bummer!

Caterpillar to cut up to 10,000 jobs by end of 2018

[...]
Saudi Arabia?

Thanks O'bummer!

Caterpillar to cut up to 10,000 jobs by end of 2018
When CAT & JD cut jobs, it's bad

Thanks O'bummer!

Caterpillar to cut up to 10,000 jobs by end of 2018
When CAT & JD cut jobs, it's bad
Yep, I might be working for a lot longer than I wish to.