Well, I almost took a nice big shit in my pants.  As my wife was leaving for works, she has to show me her rear view back up camera.  She starts the car and is turning the wheels so I can see the back up lines on the video display on the dashboard move side to side to show your direction while backing up.  Then she leaves for work, and starts backing up at a fair pace.  She had left her wheels turned in her demonstration, and she cuts out through the neighbors yard.  I can see her head down and looking at her video display on her dash as she's backing up.  Apparently she's watching the video, but not paying attention to what the hell she's looking at.  She goes about 25 foot, and is heading straight for a telephone pole.  I'm running down the drive way yelling, "stop, stop, (under breath) you stupid bitch..!" When she finally slams on the breaks on, stopping about 3 foot from the telephone pole.  I'm yelling, "what the hell are you doing..?"  She says, "It's never done that before.  It's always gone straight...!"  NOT when you leave the fucking wheels turned when you were demonstrating the back up camera.....!  Stop looking at the video camera and start looking over your shoulder like you used to, until you can get used to using the damn thing...  God, I'm taking some sleeping pills and going to bed. Nite all...!
Not sure what to say here Dad, I am just glad she didn't wreck the new car.
I have the new Accord also, takes a few days to get used to the camera but I'm a dude...women aren't typically great at reverse to begin with and the addition of a camera is a scary thought
That is a scary thought.  We do like the Accord thou...!  I'd sort of like to get away for the weekend, but neither one of us know where to go...?
Attention, everyone, Dad is asking us where he should go.

Good morning tobacco stems...!
Good mornin Dad, Raz, and all you other FMs I missed!
Frequency Modulators? Foul Muthafuckas? Fine Men?  Never been called an FM before.

Morning, Shaun. I was just kidding about being lucky to be a member. We know you're a big member.
FM=Founding Member :(
Don't be sad, Shaun.  Being a Founding Member is a great thing... Oh, never mind.

Time for work, BBl
Damn Tex, coming up fast on 20K posts. Tony should at least send a hoodie for your efforts
Maybe you'll get a headband or something for 8K.
Still waiting for my letterman jacket...
GFY I am still waiting on my 15k stars.

[...]
I actually started replying and discarded my post... Too easy.

Time for work, BBl
Damn Tex, coming up fast on 20K posts. Tony should at least send a hoodie for your efforts
Maybe you'll get a headband or something for 8K.
Still waiting for my letterman jacket...
GFY I am still waiting on my 15k stars.
I think 20k is the next threshold.  I'm not motivated enough to go look.  So I guess we'll all find out together.

The oil rigs in North Dakota are vanishing, a sign that the slide in oil prices is taking a big toll. There are now only 68 rigs operating in the state, down 65% in the past year, according to state figures. - Local News
Oil giveth, oil taketh away. Oil sayeth, "Fuk you!" Just ask Texas.
This time Raz is Right!   Warden's company cutting 15% of U.S. employees by the end of the year, 75% of their U.S. onshore  production is in ND.
On that topic one major company, Marathon Oil, let a huge number of mostly producer level people go over the last couple of months and yesterday they announced they were making further cuts and this time "even management will see reductions"     Typical corporate mindsets get rid of those that actually produce and keep those worthless sax of chit that hinder their producing.

Good morning tobacco stems...!
Good mornin Dad, Raz, and all you other FMs I missed!
Frequency Modulators? Foul Muthafuckas? Fine Men?  Never been called an FM before.

Morning, Shaun. I was just kidding about being lucky to be a member. We know you're a big member.
FM=Founding Member :(
Oh, that's right. I have found my member once or twice.

[...]
Well yesterday he knew where to go but did not know what to do ::)

[...]
You going to leave him hangin'?  Do I have to do everything around here?  Dad, GFY!

Time for me to GFM at a meeting.  BBL.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Travellin Dave must have either found him a Southern California Granny last night or be in jail one or the other. ;D
If I were to hop on that train again, it sure as hell wouldn't be with some granny!
Wait until you watch some granny porn and realize, "I fit into that age category too...!!!"  Yes, I'd like some granny porn. Blue short curly hair, long sagging tits, and oh yes, make sure she's one of those gals that sunbathed all of her life and looks like one of those Texas rattlesnake saddle bags...!  Mmmmmm, mmmmhhh..!  And don't forget that long sagging pussy...!

Travellin Dave must have either found him a Southern California Granny last night or be in jail one or the other. ;D
If I were to hop on that train again, it sure as hell wouldn't be with some granny!
Wait until you watch some granny porn and realize, "I fit into that age category too...!!!"  Yes, I'd like some granny porn. Blue short curly hair, long sagging tits, and oh yes, make sure she's one of those gals that sunbathed all of her life and looks like one of those Texas rattlesnake saddle bags...!  Mmmmmm, mmmmhhh..!  And don't forget that long sagging pussy...!
LMAO!  BD, you both crack me up and gross me the fuck out.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning tobacco stems...!
Good mornin Dad, Raz, and all you other FMs I missed!
Good morning Shaun... Hope you are staying out of trouble...!

Good morning tobacco stems...!
Good mornin Dad, Raz, and all you other FMs I missed!
Frequency Modulators? Foul Muthafuckas? Fine Men?  Never been called an FM before.

Morning, Shaun. I was just kidding about being lucky to be a member. We know you're a big member.
FM=Founding Member :(
Don't be sad, Shaun.  Being a Founding Member is a great thing... Oh, never mind.
LALTS - good mornin Mayor!

Good morning tobacco stems...!
Good mornin Dad, Raz, and all you other FMs I missed!
Frequency Modulators? Foul Muthafuckas? Fine Men?  Never been called an FM before.

Morning, Shaun. I was just kidding about being lucky to be a member. We know you're a big member.
FM=Founding Member :(
Don't be sad, Shaun.  Being a Founding Member is a great thing... Oh, never mind.
LALTS - good mornin Mayor!
Looking forward to my re-org announcement this afternoon.  It appears I survived the latest round of layoffs.  Next one expected right after the new year.

How's things by you?