Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

  • Administrator
9/24/2015
« on: September 24, 2015, 12:00:05 AM »

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Well, I almost took a nice big shit in my pants.  As my wife was leaving for works, she has to show me her rear view back up camera.  She starts the car and is turning the wheels so I can see the back up lines on the video display on the dashboard move side to side to show your direction while backing up.  Then she leaves for work, and starts backing up at a fair pace.  She had left her wheels turned in her demonstration, and she cuts out through the neighbors yard.  I can see her head down and looking at her video display on her dash as she's backing up.  Apparently she's watching the video, but not paying attention to what the hell she's looking at.  She goes about 25 foot, and is heading straight for a telephone pole.  I'm running down the drive way yelling, "stop, stop, (under breath) you stupid bitch..!" When she finally slams on the breaks on, stopping about 3 foot from the telephone pole.  I'm yelling, "what the hell are you doing..?"  She says, "It's never done that before.  It's always gone straight...!"  NOT when you leave the fucking wheels turned when you were demonstrating the back up camera.....!  Stop looking at the video camera and start looking over your shoulder like you used to, until you can get used to using the damn thing...  God, I'm taking some sleeping pills and going to bed. Nite all...!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning guys.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

[...]
Not sure what to say here Dad, I am just glad she didn't wreck the new car.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Today is Thursday, September 24, the 267th day of 2015. There are 98 days left in the year.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Highlight in History:

On September 24, 1890, the president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Wilford Woodruff, wrote a manifesto renouncing the practice of plural marriage, or polygamy.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

On this date
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

In 1789 President George Washington signed a Judiciary Act establishing America's federal court system and creating the post of attorney general.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

In 1869, thousands of businessmen were ruined in a Wall Street panic known as "Black Friday" after financiers Jay Gould and James Fisk attempted to corner the gold market.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

In 1929, Lt. James H. Doolittle guided a Consolidated NY-2 Biplane over Mitchel Field in New York in the first all-instrument flight.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

In 1934, Babe Ruth made his farewell appearance as a player with the New York Yankees in a game against the Boston Red Sox. (The Sox won, 5-0.)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

In 1948, Mildred Gillars, accused of being Nazi wartime radio propagandist "Axis Sally," pleaded not guilty in Washington D.C. to charges of treason. (Gillars, later convicted, ended up serving 12 years in prison.)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

In 1955, President Dwight D. Eisenhower suffered a heart attack while on vacation in Denver.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

In 1957, the Los Angeles-bound Brooklyn Dodgers played their last game at Ebbets Field, defeating the Pittsburgh Pirates 2-0.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

In 1960, the USS Enterprise, the first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, was launched at Newport News, Virginia. "The Howdy Doody Show" ended a nearly 13-year run with its final telecast on NBC.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20