CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24

Author Topic: 4/15/2015  (Read 39149 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #180 on: April 15, 2015, 10:34:01 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor. So we got Dean sorted out? I mean, as pertains to the Banter...
Yes.  All is right in the world.

dawgbryant

• Fondling Member
  • Endeared Status
  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
« Reply #181 on: April 15, 2015, 10:34:10 AM »

We always get a nice return due to the way we file but I officially have more cigars than I have a right to. I attribute a lot of it to here but mainly to knowing NJDave. I was at near full storage and bought 45 cigars in the span of a week, all great stuff but I seriously may have to donate back to the troops almost everything I get from CFest in 2-1/2 weeks

Know what you mean. I had to break down the box of MCII pc's to fit them in controlled environments. Hated taking them out of the nice box, but couldn't make the puzzle fit any other way.

For those that have been, out of the 75-100 smokes ya'll will get at CFest, how many are actually worth keeping? I mean, besides the Bueso's Golf is going to get autographed. ha.
When I went to my first CF 8-9 years ago, my answer would have been 100% of them.  Now I'd have to say barely 20% are worth keeping.  But it's still worth going.
We've become snobs
not me, dean will screw anything and i'll smoke anything...montecristo white and a bowl of water going here

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #182 on: April 15, 2015, 10:35:50 AM »

We always get a nice return due to the way we file but I officially have more cigars than I have a right to. I attribute a lot of it to here but mainly to knowing NJDave. I was at near full storage and bought 45 cigars in the span of a week, all great stuff but I seriously may have to donate back to the troops almost everything I get from CFest in 2-1/2 weeks

Know what you mean. I had to break down the box of MCII pc's to fit them in controlled environments. Hated taking them out of the nice box, but couldn't make the puzzle fit any other way.

For those that have been, out of the 75-100 smokes ya'll will get at CFest, how many are actually worth keeping? I mean, besides the Bueso's Golf is going to get autographed. ha.
When I went to my first CF 8-9 years ago, my answer would have been 100% of them.  Now I'd have to say barely 20% are worth keeping.  But it's still worth going.
We've become snobs
not me, dean will screw anything and i'll smoke anything...montecristo white and a bowl of water going here
Especially if it tastes like ass.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #183 on: April 15, 2015, 10:35:59 AM »

I'd definitely like to go at least once to see ya'll... not for the freebies. and maybe to see where AJF hand rolls one on the next spokesmodel.  ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #184 on: April 15, 2015, 10:36:14 AM »

La Duena.  Haven't seen these on a jam in a long time.
Oh shit, there's a jam going on?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #185 on: April 15, 2015, 10:37:18 AM »

Hernandez was found guilty of 1st degree Murder-how long until Oakland offers him a contract?

Threebean

« Reply #186 on: April 15, 2015, 10:37:37 AM »

I like these, but usually pick them up on the auction(s) for @ $3.50 ea. Not that this deal is bad or anything. I'm just a dirty, pirate (auction) hooker.
Agreed.  That CigarKing deal a few weeks back with the La Antiguedad was hard to beat.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #187 on: April 15, 2015, 10:37:48 AM »

Oh shit, there's a jam going on?
Love these LDs. They are discontinued too, so not sure how much longer the stash will be around.

sfish

« Reply #188 on: April 15, 2015, 10:38:07 AM »

I don't get it, 5"x50 Petit Robusto, isn't that just a robusto?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #189 on: April 15, 2015, 10:39:17 AM »

At least this way, you can drop them off right at the booth while you're there.
Do they have one there, really? I'll definitely do that
They do.  It's called the Puros Indios booth.

Threebean

« Reply #190 on: April 15, 2015, 10:49:05 AM »

TWSS, and she wasn't happy about it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #191 on: April 15, 2015, 10:49:20 AM »

Enough of this penis talk time for me to get to my chores!
Go get em Yellow Star...wait, who is this?
Who really knows around this Administratorless place.
That sounds like something Scott would say...
LALTS, good one Joe
Morning Steve

Hey, Scotty. Find any good tax days deals on any of the various internet sites? Although, I think I've already spent the little bit Uncle Sam graciously returned to me last month...

You can search youtube, some guys post the "take" but for me I figure there are about 20-30. I'm a bit different in that I don't smoke to the volume of some here so when I get time to smoke I don't typically experiment unless it's a gift or advised by a botl here. I still have 20-30 cigars from CFest 2 years ago that I'll never smoke.

I'd love to send a bunch to the troops but I have to get to the store for that which isn't easy
At least this way, you can drop them off right at the booth while you're there.
Do they have one there, really? I'll definitely do that
They usually do, yeah. Couple of hot girls waiting there in camo to take them from you. Not 100% sure it was there last year, but it was every other year.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #192 on: April 15, 2015, 10:58:21 AM »

I think this description has been fvcked since the first time they copy/pasted the deal. Pretty sure you actually get the petit, 4.5x52

Anyone else think these paper labels are a pain in the ass to remove. Fvckin gotta tear them off before the glue breaks clean. Minor inconvenience for a good smoke, I suppose.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2015, 11:00:02 AM »

Joe's Diesel sampler up...

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #194 on: April 15, 2015, 11:02:32 AM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24