« Reply #180 on: April 15, 2015, 10:34:01 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor. So we got Dean sorted out? I mean, as pertains to the Banter...
Yes.  All is right in the world.
Logged

dawgbryant

  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #181 on: April 15, 2015, 10:34:10 AM »

We always get a nice return due to the way we file but I officially have more cigars than I have a right to. I attribute a lot of it to here but mainly to knowing NJDave. I was at near full storage and bought 45 cigars in the span of a week, all great stuff but I seriously may have to donate back to the troops almost everything I get from CFest in 2-1/2 weeks

Know what you mean. I had to break down the box of MCII pc's to fit them in controlled environments. Hated taking them out of the nice box, but couldn't make the puzzle fit any other way.

For those that have been, out of the 75-100 smokes ya'll will get at CFest, how many are actually worth keeping? I mean, besides the Bueso's Golf is going to get autographed. ha.
When I went to my first CF 8-9 years ago, my answer would have been 100% of them.  Now I'd have to say barely 20% are worth keeping.  But it's still worth going.
We've become snobs
not me, dean will screw anything and i'll smoke anything...montecristo white and a bowl of water going here

« Reply #182 on: April 15, 2015, 10:35:50 AM »

[...]

Especially if it tastes like ass.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #183 on: April 15, 2015, 10:35:59 AM »

[...]

I'd definitely like to go at least once to see ya'll... not for the freebies. and maybe to see where AJF hand rolls one on the next spokesmodel.  ;)

« Reply #184 on: April 15, 2015, 10:36:14 AM »

La Duena.  Haven't seen these on a jam in a long time.
Oh shit, there's a jam going on?

« Reply #185 on: April 15, 2015, 10:37:18 AM »

Hernandez was found guilty of 1st degree Murder-how long until Oakland offers him a contract?

« Reply #186 on: April 15, 2015, 10:37:37 AM »

La Duena.  Haven't seen these on a jam in a long time.
I like these, but usually pick them up on the auction(s) for @ $3.50 ea. Not that this deal is bad or anything. I'm just a dirty, pirate (auction) hooker.
Agreed.  That CigarKing deal a few weeks back with the La Antiguedad was hard to beat.

« Reply #187 on: April 15, 2015, 10:37:48 AM »

La Duena.  Haven't seen these on a jam in a long time.
Oh shit, there's a jam going on?
Love these LDs. They are discontinued too, so not sure how much longer the stash will be around.

« Reply #188 on: April 15, 2015, 10:38:07 AM »

La Duena.  Haven't seen these on a jam in a long time.
I don't get it, 5"x50 Petit Robusto, isn't that just a robusto?

« Reply #189 on: April 15, 2015, 10:39:17 AM »

At least this way, you can drop them off right at the booth while you're there.
Do they have one there, really? I'll definitely do that
They do.  It's called the Puros Indios booth.

« Reply #190 on: April 15, 2015, 10:49:05 AM »

La Duena.  Haven't seen these on a jam in a long time.
I don't get it, 5"x50 Petit Robusto, isn't that just a robusto?
TWSS, and she wasn't happy about it.

« Reply #191 on: April 15, 2015, 10:49:20 AM »

Enough of this penis talk time for me to get to my chores!
Go get em Yellow Star...wait, who is this?
Who really knows around this Administratorless place.
That sounds like something Scott would say...
LALTS, good one Joe
Morning Steve

Hey, Scotty. Find any good tax days deals on any of the various internet sites? Although, I think I've already spent the little bit Uncle Sam graciously returned to me last month...
We always get a nice return due to the way we file but I officially have more cigars than I have a right to. I attribute a lot of it to here but mainly to knowing NJDave. I was at near full storage and bought 45 cigars in the span of a week, all great stuff but I seriously may have to donate back to the troops almost everything I get from CFest in 2-1/2 weeks

Know what you mean. I had to break down the box of MCII pc's to fit them in controlled environments. Hated taking them out of the nice box, but couldn't make the puzzle fit any other way.

For those that have been, out of the 75-100 smokes ya'll will get at CFest, how many are actually worth keeping? I mean, besides the Bueso's Golf is going to get autographed. ha.
You can search youtube, some guys post the "take" but for me I figure there are about 20-30. I'm a bit different in that I don't smoke to the volume of some here so when I get time to smoke I don't typically experiment unless it's a gift or advised by a botl here. I still have 20-30 cigars from CFest 2 years ago that I'll never smoke.

I'd love to send a bunch to the troops but I have to get to the store for that which isn't easy
At least this way, you can drop them off right at the booth while you're there.
Do they have one there, really? I'll definitely do that
They usually do, yeah. Couple of hot girls waiting there in camo to take them from you. Not 100% sure it was there last year, but it was every other year.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #192 on: April 15, 2015, 10:58:21 AM »

La Duena.  Haven't seen these on a jam in a long time.
I don't get it, 5"x50 Petit Robusto, isn't that just a robusto?

I think this description has been fvcked since the first time they copy/pasted the deal. Pretty sure you actually get the petit, 4.5x52

Anyone else think these paper labels are a pain in the ass to remove. Fvckin gotta tear them off before the glue breaks clean. Minor inconvenience for a good smoke, I suppose.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2015, 11:00:02 AM »

Joe's Diesel sampler up...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #194 on: April 15, 2015, 11:02:32 AM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.