« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2015, 10:23:52 AM »

Wow, Joe Canals added all 3 Sculpin varieties to the current growler menu
Guess we know your weekend menu.
LMK if you want me to fill one for tomorrow
Regular, grapefruit and what is the 3rd one those are the only 2 I know about.
Habanero.  Very interesting, but I wouldn't do a growler.
Depends if you guys want to drink beer or stay with the hard stuff
I need to visit the liquor store very soon to replenish the hard stuff.  Even finished my bottle of gin last night.  I'm down with beer.  It goes well with pizza.  Speaking of which, do we have topping preferences?
Plain is fine, but anything besides little fishys.  Remember plates and napkins!
People who don't like anchovies on pizza are commies.

Mornin', muchachos.
+ 1 ON THOSE PIZZA COMMIES AND -1 ON THOSE MUCHACHOS

« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2015, 10:25:06 AM »

Wow, Joe Canals added all 3 Sculpin varieties to the current growler menu
Guess we know your weekend menu.
LMK if you want me to fill one for tomorrow
Regular, grapefruit and what is the 3rd one those are the only 2 I know about.
Habanero.  Very interesting, but I wouldn't do a growler.
Depends if you guys want to drink beer or stay with the hard stuff
On the growler menu the Carton GORP sounds pretty interesting, my issue with the Sculpins is that I don't like smoking with IPAs. That said I'll get anything of interest
Wanted to see what was on the menu that might go well with pizza but their site seems to be down.
Working for me, click the link in the event on the calendar
There a live stream I can watch?

« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2015, 10:25:18 AM »

Wow, Joe Canals added all 3 Sculpin varieties to the current growler menu
Guess we know your weekend menu.
LMK if you want me to fill one for tomorrow
Regular, grapefruit and what is the 3rd one those are the only 2 I know about.
Habanero.  Very interesting, but I wouldn't do a growler.
Depends if you guys want to drink beer or stay with the hard stuff
I need to visit the liquor store very soon to replenish the hard stuff.  Even finished my bottle of gin last night.  I'm down with beer.  It goes well with pizza.  Speaking of which, do we have topping preferences?
Plain is fine, but anything besides little fishys.  Remember plates and napkins!
People who don't like anchovies on pizza are commies.

Mornin', muchachos.
Fixed it. Morning, raz.
I'll fix you...

Mornin', TransCon.
I think you meant TransGender cause only pussies don't like anchovies.

« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2015, 10:30:03 AM »

Wow, Joe Canals added all 3 Sculpin varieties to the current growler menu
Guess we know your weekend menu.
LMK if you want me to fill one for tomorrow
Regular, grapefruit and what is the 3rd one those are the only 2 I know about.
Habanero.  Very interesting, but I wouldn't do a growler.
Depends if you guys want to drink beer or stay with the hard stuff
I need to visit the liquor store very soon to replenish the hard stuff.  Even finished my bottle of gin last night.  I'm down with beer.  It goes well with pizza.  Speaking of which, do we have topping preferences?
Plain is fine, but anything besides little fishys.  Remember plates and napkins!
People who don't like anchovies on pizza are commies.

Mornin', muchachos.
Fixed it. Morning, raz.
I'll fix you...

Mornin', TransCon.
Hoping you meant the other Dave, unless you think I'm a gender-bending criminal.
Too many Daves. Mornin' Arnie.

« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2015, 10:30:08 AM »

Wow, Joe Canals added all 3 Sculpin varieties to the current growler menu
Guess we know your weekend menu.
LMK if you want me to fill one for tomorrow
Regular, grapefruit and what is the 3rd one those are the only 2 I know about.
Habanero.  Very interesting, but I wouldn't do a growler.
Depends if you guys want to drink beer or stay with the hard stuff
I need to visit the liquor store very soon to replenish the hard stuff.  Even finished my bottle of gin last night.  I'm down with beer.  It goes well with pizza.  Speaking of which, do we have topping preferences?
Plain is fine, but anything besides little fishys.  Remember plates and napkins!
People who don't like anchovies on pizza are commies.

Mornin', muchachos.
I agree.  I always order anchovies if it's a personal pie.  Good morning, Bret.

« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2015, 10:32:34 AM »

Wow, Joe Canals added all 3 Sculpin varieties to the current growler menu
Guess we know your weekend menu.
LMK if you want me to fill one for tomorrow
Regular, grapefruit and what is the 3rd one those are the only 2 I know about.
Habanero.  Very interesting, but I wouldn't do a growler.
Depends if you guys want to drink beer or stay with the hard stuff
I need to visit the liquor store very soon to replenish the hard stuff.  Even finished my bottle of gin last night.  I'm down with beer.  It goes well with pizza.  Speaking of which, do we have topping preferences?
Plain is fine, but anything besides little fishys.  Remember plates and napkins!
People who don't like anchovies on pizza are commies.

Mornin', muchachos.
+ 1 ON THOSE PIZZA COMMIES AND -1 ON THOSE MUCHACHOS
Ehh, besa mi culo, vato.

Morning, Tex.

« Reply #126 on: April 08, 2015, 10:33:18 AM »

Wow, Joe Canals added all 3 Sculpin varieties to the current growler menu
Guess we know your weekend menu.
LMK if you want me to fill one for tomorrow
Regular, grapefruit and what is the 3rd one those are the only 2 I know about.
Habanero.  Very interesting, but I wouldn't do a growler.
Depends if you guys want to drink beer or stay with the hard stuff
On the growler menu the Carton GORP sounds pretty interesting, my issue with the Sculpins is that I don't like smoking with IPAs. That said I'll get anything of interest
Wanted to see what was on the menu that might go well with pizza but their site seems to be down.
Working for me, click the link in the event on the calendar
Doesn't work for me.

« Reply #127 on: April 08, 2015, 10:34:49 AM »

Wow, Joe Canals added all 3 Sculpin varieties to the current growler menu
Guess we know your weekend menu.
LMK if you want me to fill one for tomorrow
Regular, grapefruit and what is the 3rd one those are the only 2 I know about.
Habanero.  Very interesting, but I wouldn't do a growler.
Depends if you guys want to drink beer or stay with the hard stuff
I need to visit the liquor store very soon to replenish the hard stuff.  Even finished my bottle of gin last night.  I'm down with beer.  It goes well with pizza.  Speaking of which, do we have topping preferences?
Plain is fine, but anything besides little fishys.  Remember plates and napkins!
People who don't like anchovies on pizza are commies.

Mornin', muchachos.
I agree.  I always order anchovies if it's a personal pie.  Good morning, Bret.
Anchovies and jalapeños, baby. Best on a traditional Italian thin crust.

Damn, now I'm hongry.

« Reply #128 on: April 08, 2015, 10:39:06 AM »

[...]

Damn right that is perfect.   Now I might have to walk down to Hoboken for some pizza at lunch.

« Reply #129 on: April 08, 2015, 10:41:56 AM »

[...]

I'm not.  But perhaps that's because I just finished eating a huge hunk of pizza rustica (pizza gaina, for you heathens).

« Reply #130 on: April 08, 2015, 10:45:15 AM »

[...]

Jayzus...you won't be hungry then for at least...an hour.

« Reply #131 on: April 08, 2015, 10:47:51 AM »

[...]

That's the plan, to get me to noon.  ;)

« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2015, 10:49:14 AM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!

« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2015, 10:55:08 AM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!
Wooo, congrats! You gonna take it then?

« Reply #134 on: April 08, 2015, 10:57:34 AM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!
Wooo, congrats! You gonna take it then?
I think so, pending if I hear back from the other company I interviewed with.  Told them I would get back to them on Friday.