CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21

Author Topic: 4/8/2015  (Read 34880 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 4/8/2015
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2015, 09:14:45 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave. Happy Hump Day
Morning Father of Nacho.   You get Nacho fixed up with a fence?
Invisible Fence is installed around the entire acre now but he won't be ready until he's 4 months. I need to re-install about 50' of 3-rail cedar fence and gate and we'll be all set
Man that was quick!
We had an existing one, equipment was in place but the line was cut in several places so he ran the entire property new plus we added an area so once the dog's ready it will be nice. They don't fool around though, he came out ready for anything and was done in 2 hours
I had to put mine in, sucked SO BAD.  Plus, mine needed a double loop since she was just in the back yard - too much time on my hands and knees
I will leave the hands and knees time while it sucked so bad for CA Dave and Fish to address with you.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2015, 09:15:17 AM »

my gardening is done ---- until the end of the month when I get more money. almost overspent this month, time to lay off buying for a bit, too much month at the end of the checks.
Good mornin Dean

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2015, 09:16:24 AM »

Invisible Fence is installed around the entire acre now but he won't be ready until he's 4 months. I need to re-install about 50' of 3-rail cedar fence and gate and we'll be all set
Man that was quick!
We had an existing one, equipment was in place but the line was cut in several places so he ran the entire property new plus we added an area so once the dog's ready it will be nice. They don't fool around though, he came out ready for anything and was done in 2 hours
I had to put mine in, sucked SO BAD.  Plus, mine needed a double loop since she was just in the back yard - too much time on my hands and knees
I will leave the hands and knees time while it sucked so bad for CA Dave and Fish to address with you.
LALTS!  In all honestly, the wife was on her hands and knees the whole time pushing the wire into the ground as myself, my dad, and a buddy of mine used spade shovels to separate it. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2015, 09:17:31 AM »

my gardening is done ---- until the end of the month when I get more money. almost overspent this month, time to lay off buying for a bit, too much month at the end of the checks.
What a coincidence - you start fooling around with a married woman that drops her belongings off "just in case" there is an overnight need and at the same time you wind up over budget and out of money.  Strange!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2015, 09:18:29 AM »

SHEESH!
Guess everyone is either at home humping, or at work being humped.
For sure the latter.
Morning Mayor Tony.
Hello there, sir.  How did the Obama discussions go?
Raz and CA Dave got off into outerspace and the entire evening ran off the tracks.
Sounds like fun.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2015, 09:18:43 AM »

Man that was quick!
LALTS!  In all honestly, the wife was on her hands and knees the whole time pushing the wire into the ground as myself, my dad, and a buddy of mine used spade shovels to separate it.
So you were doing the sucking while at the same time the warden was pushing the wire into your bunghole?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2015, 09:19:11 AM »

Good mornin Dean
another good morning Dean

dwgbryant

« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2015, 09:19:31 AM »

bikerlady problems. she heard I was a womanizing, self-centered, selfish, obsessive, stalking, sexual predator. wonder where that came from? have you guys been talking to her?

sfish

« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2015, 09:19:49 AM »

Wow, Joe Canals added all 3 Sculpin varieties to the current growler menu
Guess we know your weekend menu.
LMK if you want me to fill one for tomorrow

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2015, 09:19:54 AM »

good morning guys.
do you know what day it is?
IT'S GOLF DAY!
Great morning to you, Deano.

sfish

« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2015, 09:20:35 AM »

bikerlady problems. she heard I was a womanizing, self-centered, selfish, obsessive, stalking, sexual predator. wonder where that came from? have you guys been talking to her?
Ok so she knows the truth, what now?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2015, 09:21:17 AM »

Well, weekend wine and dine, canoeing, golfing, gardening EPC 2nds and coffee.... you've had a full month.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2015, 09:21:33 AM »

Wow, Joe Canals added all 3 Sculpin varieties to the current growler menu
Guess we know your weekend menu.
You mean, our herf menu.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2015, 09:22:05 AM »

Ain't that always the way? I'd do pretty well if I still got paid every 2 weeks, but weeks were only 4 days long.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2015, 09:22:07 AM »

Sounds like she talked to your wife.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21