« Reply #210 on: April 02, 2015, 02:17:05 PM »

I have 8 - 80# bags of concrete mix in my driveway, a Cusano Cuban (CC) robusto and water while I wait.
While you wait? Unless you've invented the best thing ever, that concrete isn't going to mix and pour itself.
it's IN the driveway, that means it's mixed poured, now finished to match the existing, and covered in wet burlap.
8 bags of mix is not concrete it is just mix till you add water and stir so that does not indicate it is mixed and poured.  Jeez man be specific! :)
No Christmas bonus for Dean this year.  His status reports aren't accurate.
Hey! I am retired! I no longer need to be specific!
Perhaps, but failure to do so can lead to unintended consequences.  Like getting hazed on the Banter.  Or in-laws showing up to kick your ass.
Drunken brothers, SIL's, and nephews are harder to deal with than husbands. btw - the husband stopped me Tuesday, put his hand out, said thank you, wished me well, and said they were both happy now. Imagine that!
Still don't let your guard down, there's lot's of alligators swimmin' in the water you're splashing in.
He may have just been playing possum, making you feel comfortable
Possums, Anacondas, Gators, Cougars...

« Reply #211 on: April 02, 2015, 02:17:56 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
::)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #212 on: April 02, 2015, 02:22:58 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end
for the days she spends the night, and stuff.
you guys are a tough crowd.

« Reply #213 on: April 02, 2015, 02:23:29 PM »

Time for PT.

« Reply #214 on: April 02, 2015, 02:24:23 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end
for the days she spends the night, and stuff.
you guys are a tough crowd.
We've all been around this block.  You have too.

« Reply #215 on: April 02, 2015, 02:25:52 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end
for the days she spends the night, and stuff.
you guys are a tough crowd.
When you taking her to the Verizon store to add her to your plan?

« Reply #216 on: April 02, 2015, 02:27:06 PM »

You think they'll notice if I sneak out?  Sheesh.  It's not even Friday and I have to do this shit again tomorrow.
Should I take this one?
Slow banter day you should go for it.
Haha, can you imagine Tony "sneaking" anywhere?
Not unless there is a box of donuts involved then he can get pretty slippery
Ooops! There he goes!

« Reply #217 on: April 02, 2015, 02:27:21 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end
Ding Ding, Round 3!

« Reply #218 on: April 02, 2015, 02:27:46 PM »

You think they'll notice if I sneak out?  Sheesh.  It's not even Friday and I have to do this shit again tomorrow.
Should I take this one?
Go for it.

« Reply #219 on: April 02, 2015, 02:28:13 PM »

You think they'll notice if I sneak out?  Sheesh.  It's not even Friday and I have to do this shit again tomorrow.
Should I take this one?
Slow banter day you should go for it.
Haha, can you imagine Tony "sneaking" anywhere?
Not unless there is a box of donuts involved then he can get pretty slippery
Ooops! There he goes!
LMFAO

« Reply #220 on: April 02, 2015, 02:28:47 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end
for the days she spends the night, and stuff.
you guys are a tough crowd.
Indeed we are, and you are a good sport for putting up with it.

« Reply #221 on: April 02, 2015, 02:29:17 PM »

You think they'll notice if I sneak out?  Sheesh.  It's not even Friday and I have to do this shit again tomorrow.
Should I take this one?
Go for it.
Done

« Reply #222 on: April 02, 2015, 02:30:52 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end
for the days she spends the night, and stuff.
you guys are a tough crowd.
Indeed we are, and you are a good sport for putting up with it.
Thanks Deaner!

« Reply #223 on: April 02, 2015, 02:30:52 PM »

[...]
Cougars in the trees, gators in the water...it's a veritable theme park down there.
That is what people go to Florida for...

« Reply #224 on: April 02, 2015, 02:31:08 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler