« Reply #195 on: April 02, 2015, 02:01:13 PM »

I have 8 - 80# bags of concrete mix in my driveway, a Cusano Cuban (CC) robusto and water while I wait.
While you wait? Unless you've invented the best thing ever, that concrete isn't going to mix and pour itself.
it's IN the driveway, that means it's mixed poured, now finished to match the existing, and covered in wet burlap.
8 bags of mix is not concrete it is just mix till you add water and stir so that does not indicate it is mixed and poured.  Jeez man be specific! :)
No Christmas bonus for Dean this year.  His status reports aren't accurate.
Hey! I am retired! I no longer need to be specific!
Perhaps, but failure to do so can lead to unintended consequences.  Like getting hazed on the Banter.  Or in-laws showing up to kick your ass.
Drunken brothers, SIL's, and nephews are harder to deal with than husbands. btw - the husband stopped me Tuesday, put his hand out, said thank you, wished me well, and said they were both happy now. Imagine that!
Still don't let your guard down, there's lot's of alligators swimmin' in the water you're splashing in.

« Reply #196 on: April 02, 2015, 02:04:13 PM »

You think they'll notice if I sneak out?  Sheesh.  It's not even Friday and I have to do this shit again tomorrow.

« Reply #197 on: April 02, 2015, 02:09:26 PM »

Arturo Fuente Special curly head going.
Haven't had one of those in quite some time.  I'm gonna go have a cigar soon.  May go with a Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown.  Or perhaps a regular old Black Crown.

« Reply #198 on: April 02, 2015, 02:09:28 PM »

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #199 on: April 02, 2015, 02:10:54 PM »

Arturo Fuente Special curly head going.
Haven't had one of those in quite some time.  I'm gonna go have a cigar soon.  May go with a Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown.  Or perhaps a regular old Black Crown.
I paid $2.35 for it at the ABC store, got 6 of them, decent smoke.

« Reply #200 on: April 02, 2015, 02:11:12 PM »

[...]
Cougars in the trees, gators in the water...it's a veritable theme park down there.

« Reply #201 on: April 02, 2015, 02:11:27 PM »

« Reply #202 on: April 02, 2015, 02:11:58 PM »

You think they'll notice if I sneak out?  Sheesh.  It's not even Friday and I have to do this shit again tomorrow.
Should I take this one?

« Reply #203 on: April 02, 2015, 02:12:04 PM »

[...]
Rogue Anaconda's in the marshes.

« Reply #204 on: April 02, 2015, 02:12:34 PM »

You think they'll notice if I sneak out?  Sheesh.  It's not even Friday and I have to do this shit again tomorrow.
Should I take this one?
Slow banter day you should go for it.

« Reply #205 on: April 02, 2015, 02:13:07 PM »

[...]
He may have just been playing possum, making you feel comfortable
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #206 on: April 02, 2015, 02:13:37 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.

« Reply #207 on: April 02, 2015, 02:14:52 PM »

You think they'll notice if I sneak out?  Sheesh.  It's not even Friday and I have to do this shit again tomorrow.
Should I take this one?
Slow banter day you should go for it.
Haha, can you imagine Tony "sneaking" anywhere?

« Reply #208 on: April 02, 2015, 02:15:25 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end

« Reply #209 on: April 02, 2015, 02:15:46 PM »

You think they'll notice if I sneak out?  Sheesh.  It's not even Friday and I have to do this shit again tomorrow.
Should I take this one?
Slow banter day you should go for it.
Haha, can you imagine Tony "sneaking" anywhere?
Not unless there is a box of donuts involved then he can get pretty slippery