« Reply #135 on: April 02, 2015, 11:42:03 AM »

Might go have the Thursday lunch at the Church today, catfish sounds pretty good and I could use a little religion:

Thursday Lunch
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—April 2, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
• Grilled Chicken Caesar
• Smoked Brisket
• Catfish and Hushpuppies
• Vegetarian Entree: Spinach Mushroom Enchiladas

SIDES
• Scalloped Potatoes
• Roasted Vegetables

DESSERT CHOICES
• Coconut Chess Pielets
• Cheese Cake with Lemon Sauce
• Chocolate Toffee Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
Glad SOMEONE is keeping up with the menu's.
Yeah cause the previous lunch planner crapped out on us.  Problem with my menu is is only available on Thursdays.

« Reply #136 on: April 02, 2015, 11:42:10 AM »

Sorry about the workaference.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #137 on: April 02, 2015, 11:43:21 AM »

I have 8 - 80# bags of concrete mix in my driveway, a Cusano Cuban (CC) robusto and water while I wait.

« Reply #138 on: April 02, 2015, 11:44:49 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)
I recommend you just keep the wife on your right side and you'll get along a lot better.  Good to see you, BD.
Good to find out Tony is a wife relations expert! ::)
Hey, I'm still "married" after 17 years (29 years together).  As expert as anyone.
Being a pussy and saying Yes Mam I will vacum as soon as I get the dinner dishes washed and kids to bed does not qualify for much.
I'm not saying that my way is the right way.  I just find it easier to keep the peace and bide my time until the good Lord finally has mercy and takes me.

« Reply #139 on: April 02, 2015, 11:45:35 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)
I recommend you just keep the wife on your right side and you'll get along a lot better.  Good to see you, BD.
Good to find out Tony is a wife relations expert! ::)
Hey, I'm still "married" after 17 years (29 years together).  As expert as anyone.
Why the 12 year courtship?
Because I was getting the milk for free.
....and you've been paying ever since...not to mention milk situation has changed.

« Reply #140 on: April 02, 2015, 11:50:24 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)
I recommend you just keep the wife on your right side and you'll get along a lot better.  Good to see you, BD.
Good to find out Tony is a wife relations expert! ::)
Hey, I'm still "married" after 17 years (29 years together).  As expert as anyone.
Why the 12 year courtship?
Because I was getting the milk for free.
....and you've been paying ever since...not to mention milk situation has changed.
LMAO

« Reply #141 on: April 02, 2015, 11:50:37 AM »

.....Your CigarKing order confirmation...
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #142 on: April 02, 2015, 11:50:38 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)
I recommend you just keep the wife on your right side and you'll get along a lot better.  Good to see you, BD.
Good to find out Tony is a wife relations expert! ::)
Hey, I'm still "married" after 17 years (29 years together).  As expert as anyone.
Why the 12 year courtship?
Because I was getting the milk for free.
....and you've been paying ever since...not to mention milk situation has changed.
Anybody that says they have never paid for 'it' has never been married.

« Reply #143 on: April 02, 2015, 11:51:38 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)
I recommend you just keep the wife on your right side and you'll get along a lot better.  Good to see you, BD.
Good to find out Tony is a wife relations expert! ::)
Hey, I'm still "married" after 17 years (29 years together).  As expert as anyone.
Why the 12 year courtship?
Because I was getting the milk for free.
....and you've been paying ever since...not to mention milk situation has changed.
...as they say, no such thing as a free lunch....or milk.

« Reply #144 on: April 02, 2015, 11:57:04 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)
I recommend you just keep the wife on your right side and you'll get along a lot better.  Good to see you, BD.
Good to find out Tony is a wife relations expert! ::)
Hey, I'm still "married" after 17 years (29 years together).  As expert as anyone.
Why the 12 year courtship?
Because I was getting the milk for free.
....and you've been paying ever since...not to mention milk situation has changed.
Absolutely.  Enticed by the heavy cream but now it's skim milk only... And that's on good days.  Pssst, don't drink the milk... It's spoiled... Pass it on.

« Reply #145 on: April 02, 2015, 12:01:45 PM »

.....Your CigarKing order confirmation...
+1.  It feels so good to be so bad.

« Reply #146 on: April 02, 2015, 12:03:06 PM »

I have 8 - 80# bags of concrete mix in my driveway, a Cusano Cuban (CC) robusto and water while I wait.
While you wait? Unless you've invented the best thing ever, that concrete isn't going to mix and pour itself.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 4/2/2015
« Reply #147 on: April 02, 2015, 12:03:07 PM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)
I recommend you just keep the wife on your right side and you'll get along a lot better.  Good to see you, BD.
Good to find out Tony is a wife relations expert! ::)
Hey, I'm still "married" after 17 years (29 years together).  As expert as anyone.
Not much behind you. April 7 will be 26 years married, 28 together.
Rookies!
Indeed.  30 yrs this fall. Seems like 100 10.
37 yrs in July.  Been great for me.  No real complaints, since I wasn't overly optimistic about a "blue sky marriage".  Also, I'm still a rookie.

« Reply #148 on: April 02, 2015, 12:04:14 PM »

I'm fuckin HUNGRY - feel like ordering a pizza.  Just worked out tho(no, I didn't masturbate) so I should probably keep it healthy.

« Reply #149 on: April 02, 2015, 12:04:30 PM »

[...]
GFY!  This time I wasn't meaning, "Good For You".   :D