dwgbryant

« Reply #240 on: April 02, 2015, 02:45:32 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end
for the days she spends the night, and stuff.
you guys are a tough crowd.
When you taking her to the Verizon store to add her to your plan?
not happening!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #241 on: April 02, 2015, 02:47:44 PM »

I'm out, busy.

« Reply #242 on: April 02, 2015, 02:50:59 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Oh look who snuck out first... Later.
Later slacker!
I'm still here.  If all goes well, I have another hour.

« Reply #243 on: April 02, 2015, 02:57:58 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Oh look who snuck out first... Later.
Later slacker!
I'm still here.  If all goes well, I have another hour.
About to call it quits for today.  Applied for all my jobs for the week and found 3/4 that I will apply for next week.

« Reply #244 on: April 02, 2015, 02:59:35 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Oh look who snuck out first... Later.
Later slacker!
I'm still here.  If all goes well, I have another hour.
About to call it quits for today.  Applied for all my jobs for the week and found 3/4 that I will apply for next week.
Very important to pace yourself

« Reply #245 on: April 02, 2015, 03:00:06 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Oh look who snuck out first... Later.
Later slacker!
I'm still here.  If all goes well, I have another hour.
+1   3:00 i am out of here until Monday.

« Reply #246 on: April 02, 2015, 03:00:12 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Happy Growler Filling Fish
That Fish is hooked

....hah, I crack myself up sometimes!
Growler of VaS and 6-pack cans of Sculpin

« Reply #247 on: April 02, 2015, 03:00:27 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Oh look who snuck out first... Later.
Later slacker!
I'm still here.  If all goes well, I have another hour.
About to call it quits for today.  Applied for all my jobs for the week and found 3/4 that I will apply for next week.
All kidding aside, keep your spirits up.  It'll pan out soon.

« Reply #248 on: April 02, 2015, 03:00:36 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end
for the days she spends the night, and stuff.
you guys are a tough crowd.
When you taking her to the Verizon store to add her to your plan?
not happening!
TNWSS

« Reply #249 on: April 02, 2015, 03:00:51 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Oh look who snuck out first... Later.
Later slacker!
I'm still here.  If all goes well, I have another hour.
About to call it quits for today.  Applied for all my jobs for the week and found 3/4 that I will apply for next week.
Very important to pace yourself
Exactly, that's the hardest part, just how long this whole process takes.

« Reply #250 on: April 02, 2015, 03:01:09 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Happy Growler Filling Fish
That Fish is hooked

....hah, I crack myself up sometimes!
Growler of VaS and 6-pack cans of Sculpin
So you can go back to work now.

« Reply #251 on: April 02, 2015, 03:01:24 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Oh look who snuck out first... Later.
Later slacker!
I'm still here.  If all goes well, I have another hour.
About to call it quits for today.  Applied for all my jobs for the week and found 3/4 that I will apply for next week.
All kidding aside, keep your spirits up.  It'll pan out soon.
Thanks bud, I appreciate it!

« Reply #252 on: April 02, 2015, 03:03:10 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Oh look who snuck out first... Later.
Later slacker!
I'm still here.  If all goes well, I have another hour.
About to call it quits for today.  Applied for all my jobs for the week and found 3/4 that I will apply for next week.
Very important to pace yourself
Exactly, that's the hardest part, just how long this whole process takes.
The killer is that it never seems important to anybody else thus things move really slow.

« Reply #253 on: April 02, 2015, 03:03:49 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Oh look who snuck out first... Later.
Later slacker!
I'm still here.  If all goes well, I have another hour.
About to call it quits for today.  Applied for all my jobs for the week and found 3/4 that I will apply for next week.
Very important to pace yourself
Exactly, that's the hardest part, just how long this whole process takes.
The killer is that it never seems important to anybody else thus things move really slow.
Agreed!  And don't even get me started on the laziness of HR departments...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/2/2015
« Reply #254 on: April 02, 2015, 03:04:00 PM »

Biker lady showed up with dinner and a few bags of 'not moving in just stuff I want to leave here'. sheesh.
And there it is, the beginning of the end
Ding Ding, Round 3!
Round 4, come on, keep up...