CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24

Author Topic: 4/2/2015  (Read 44618 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 4/2/2015
« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2015, 12:19:38 PM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)
I recommend you just keep the wife on your right side and you'll get along a lot better.  Good to see you, BD.
Good to find out Tony is a wife relations expert! ::)
Hey, I'm still "married" after 17 years (29 years together).  As expert as anyone.
Why the 12 year courtship?
Because I was getting the milk for free.
....and you've been paying ever since...not to mention milk situation has changed.
Anybody that says they have never paid for 'it' has never been married.
Ain't that the truth.  The most exclusive "professionals" are cheaper.  The sex isn't as good, but it's cheaper.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2015, 12:20:27 PM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)
I recommend you just keep the wife on your right side and you'll get along a lot better.  Good to see you, BD.
Hey, I'm still "married" after 17 years (29 years together).  As expert as anyone.
Not much behind you. April 7 will be 26 years married, 28 together.
Rookies!
Indeed.  30 yrs this fall. Seems like 100 10.
37 yrs in July.  Been great for me.  No real complaints, since I wasn't overly optimistic about a "blue sky marriage".  Also, I'm still a rookie.
I've been married for 39 years - just not to the same woman women.
Fixed it for you

Threebean

« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2015, 12:20:59 PM »

I have 8 - 80# bags of concrete mix in my driveway, a Cusano Cuban (CC) robusto and water while I wait.
While you wait? Unless you've invented the best thing ever, that concrete isn't going to mix and pour itself. 
it's IN the driveway, that means it's mixed poured, now finished to match the existing, and covered in wet burlap.
Oh, sorry, I saw "bags" and thought that's how it sat.  Nice work.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2015, 12:23:53 PM »

Rookies!
37 yrs in July.  Been great for me.  No real complaints, since I wasn't overly optimistic about a "blue sky marriage".  Also, I'm still a rookie.
I had no illusions, or delusions, either.  But after reading the horror stories around here, I obviously got damned, fucking lucky. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2015, 12:26:14 PM »

I have 8 - 80# bags of concrete mix in my driveway, a Cusano Cuban (CC) robusto and water while I wait.
While you wait? Unless you've invented the best thing ever, that concrete isn't going to mix and pour itself. 
it's IN the driveway, that means it's mixed poured, now finished to match the existing, and covered in wet burlap.
8 bags of mix is not concrete it is just mix till you add water and stir so that does not indicate it is mixed and poured.  Jeez man be specific! :)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #170 on: April 02, 2015, 12:27:36 PM »

8 bags of mix is not concrete it is just mix till you add water and stir so that does not indicate it is mixed and poured.  Jeez man be specific! :)
No Christmas bonus for Dean this year.  His status reports aren't accurate.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #171 on: April 02, 2015, 12:28:59 PM »

No Christmas bonus for Dean this year.  His status reports aren't accurate.
We've gotten used to a few details being left out here and there...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #172 on: April 02, 2015, 12:29:02 PM »

Rookies!
I had no illusions, or delusions, either.  But after reading the horror stories around here, I obviously got damned, fucking lucky.
This summer will put me at the 40 Year mark to the same one.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #173 on: April 02, 2015, 12:30:36 PM »

Rookies!
And are you reasonably happy?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #174 on: April 02, 2015, 12:31:35 PM »

Rookies!
I've been married for 39 years - just not to the same woman.
So what is the most wives you had at any one time since you got 39 years but not to one? 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #175 on: April 02, 2015, 12:32:05 PM »

Rookies!
Depends on the time of day.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2015, 12:32:39 PM »

Time to go to Church.

Threebean

« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2015, 12:35:15 PM »

Rookies!
Depends on the time of day.
Asleep vs awake?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2015, 12:55:28 PM »

Time to go to Church.
Catch ya after lunch - microwaved chicken pot pie and an everything bagel thin with butter for me

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #179 on: April 02, 2015, 01:01:12 PM »

Rookies!
+1  37 years here.  Lots of compromise there... it's what makes me a good politician (if those 2 words can actually be put together.)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24