« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2015, 12:19:38 PM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)
I recommend you just keep the wife on your right side and you'll get along a lot better.  Good to see you, BD.
Good to find out Tony is a wife relations expert! ::)
Hey, I'm still "married" after 17 years (29 years together).  As expert as anyone.
Why the 12 year courtship?
Because I was getting the milk for free.
....and you've been paying ever since...not to mention milk situation has changed.
Anybody that says they have never paid for 'it' has never been married.
Ain't that the truth.  The most exclusive "professionals" are cheaper.  The sex isn't as good, but it's cheaper.

« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2015, 12:20:27 PM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)
I recommend you just keep the wife on your right side and you'll get along a lot better.  Good to see you, BD.
Good to find out Tony is a wife relations expert! ::)
Hey, I'm still "married" after 17 years (29 years together).  As expert as anyone.
Not much behind you. April 7 will be 26 years married, 28 together.
Rookies!
Indeed.  30 yrs this fall. Seems like 100 10.
37 yrs in July.  Been great for me.  No real complaints, since I wasn't overly optimistic about a "blue sky marriage".  Also, I'm still a rookie.
I've been married for 39 years - just not to the same woman women.
Fixed it for you

« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2015, 12:20:59 PM »

I have 8 - 80# bags of concrete mix in my driveway, a Cusano Cuban (CC) robusto and water while I wait.
While you wait? Unless you've invented the best thing ever, that concrete isn't going to mix and pour itself.
it's IN the driveway, that means it's mixed poured, now finished to match the existing, and covered in wet burlap.
Oh, sorry, I saw "bags" and thought that's how it sat.  Nice work.

« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2015, 12:23:53 PM »

[...]
I had no illusions, or delusions, either.  But after reading the horror stories around here, I obviously got damned, fucking lucky.

« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2015, 12:26:14 PM »

I have 8 - 80# bags of concrete mix in my driveway, a Cusano Cuban (CC) robusto and water while I wait.
While you wait? Unless you've invented the best thing ever, that concrete isn't going to mix and pour itself.
it's IN the driveway, that means it's mixed poured, now finished to match the existing, and covered in wet burlap.
8 bags of mix is not concrete it is just mix till you add water and stir so that does not indicate it is mixed and poured.  Jeez man be specific! :)

« Reply #170 on: April 02, 2015, 12:27:36 PM »

I have 8 - 80# bags of concrete mix in my driveway, a Cusano Cuban (CC) robusto and water while I wait.
While you wait? Unless you've invented the best thing ever, that concrete isn't going to mix and pour itself.
it's IN the driveway, that means it's mixed poured, now finished to match the existing, and covered in wet burlap.
8 bags of mix is not concrete it is just mix till you add water and stir so that does not indicate it is mixed and poured.  Jeez man be specific! :)
No Christmas bonus for Dean this year.  His status reports aren't accurate.

« Reply #171 on: April 02, 2015, 12:28:59 PM »

I have 8 - 80# bags of concrete mix in my driveway, a Cusano Cuban (CC) robusto and water while I wait.
While you wait? Unless you've invented the best thing ever, that concrete isn't going to mix and pour itself.
it's IN the driveway, that means it's mixed poured, now finished to match the existing, and covered in wet burlap.
8 bags of mix is not concrete it is just mix till you add water and stir so that does not indicate it is mixed and poured.  Jeez man be specific! :)
No Christmas bonus for Dean this year.  His status reports aren't accurate.
We've gotten used to a few details being left out here and there...

« Reply #172 on: April 02, 2015, 12:29:02 PM »

[...]
This summer will put me at the 40 Year mark to the same one.

« Reply #173 on: April 02, 2015, 12:30:36 PM »

[...]
And are you reasonably happy?

« Reply #174 on: April 02, 2015, 12:31:35 PM »

[...]
So what is the most wives you had at any one time since you got 39 years but not to one?

« Reply #175 on: April 02, 2015, 12:32:05 PM »

[...]
Depends on the time of day.

« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2015, 12:32:39 PM »

Time to go to Church.

« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2015, 12:35:15 PM »

[...]
Asleep vs awake?

« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2015, 12:55:28 PM »

Time to go to Church.
Catch ya after lunch - microwaved chicken pot pie and an everything bagel thin with butter for me
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/2/2015
« Reply #179 on: April 02, 2015, 01:01:12 PM »

[...]
+1  37 years here.  Lots of compromise there... it's what makes me a good politician (if those 2 words can actually be put together.)