CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24

Author Topic: 4/2/2015  (Read 44613 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 4/2/2015
« Reply #180 on: April 02, 2015, 01:18:03 PM »

I have 8 - 80# bags of concrete mix in my driveway, a Cusano Cuban (CC) robusto and water while I wait.
Giving someone cement shoes today, Deano?  Gonna drop them in the canal?
Withlacoochee River.
Hello RazMan.

dwgbryant

« Reply #181 on: April 02, 2015, 01:21:04 PM »

I have 8 - 80# bags of concrete mix in my driveway, a Cusano Cuban (CC) robusto and water while I wait.
While you wait? Unless you've invented the best thing ever, that concrete isn't going to mix and pour itself. 
it's IN the driveway, that means it's mixed poured, now finished to match the existing, and covered in wet burlap.
8 bags of mix is not concrete it is just mix till you add water and stir so that does not indicate it is mixed and poured.  Jeez man be specific! :)
Okay Okay. thanks for straightening me out.
I got it done in time to enjoy my dinner date tonight, but she said she'd be early, just not sure how early.

dwgbryant

« Reply #182 on: April 02, 2015, 01:22:17 PM »

While you wait? Unless you've invented the best thing ever, that concrete isn't going to mix and pour itself. 
it's IN the driveway, that means it's mixed poured, now finished to match the existing, and covered in wet burlap.
8 bags of mix is not concrete it is just mix till you add water and stir so that does not indicate it is mixed and poured.  Jeez man be specific! :)
No Christmas bonus for Dean this year.  His status reports aren't accurate.
Hey! I am retired! I no longer need to be specific!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #183 on: April 02, 2015, 01:24:22 PM »

Giving someone cement shoes today, Deano?  Gonna drop them in the canal?
Withlacoochee River.
Hello RazMan.
Sounds like a plan.  I won't tell.  Hiya, Deano.

dwgbryant

« Reply #184 on: April 02, 2015, 01:25:55 PM »

Good morning everyone.  I've been and still am having computer problems, so after being frustrated, I've just haven't been in the mood to be on the computer (ugh). I've also had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks, and that's also bummed me out, so I've been just watching tv and taking meds.  I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  Other than that, everything is fine if you don't count fighting with the wife... :)
I recommend you just keep the wife on your right side and you'll get along a lot better.  Good to see you, BD.
Good to find out Tony is a wife relations expert! ::)
Hey, I'm still "married" after 17 years (29 years together).  As expert as anyone.
Not much behind you. April 7 will be 26 years married, 28 together.
Rookies!
Indeed.  30 yrs this fall. Seems like 100 10.
37 yrs in July.  Been great for me.  No real complaints, since I wasn't overly optimistic about a "blue sky marriage".  Also, I'm still a rookie.
I've been married for 39 years - just not to the same woman.
So what is the most wives you had at any one time since you got 39 years but not to one? 
three wives, 1st was 15 years, 2nd was 10 years, still married to the 3rd wracking up years.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #185 on: April 02, 2015, 01:27:02 PM »

Perhaps, but failure to do so can lead to unintended consequences.  Like getting hazed on the Banter.  Or in-laws showing up to kick your ass. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #186 on: April 02, 2015, 01:27:28 PM »

Been to church and had lunch all in one!  Went with the catfish but most chose the brisket which was probably the better choice even though fish was pretty good.  Coconut Chess Pie was really good though.

dwgbryant

« Reply #187 on: April 02, 2015, 01:28:00 PM »

the only difference between being married for 30 years and working for 30 years is the job still sucks.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #188 on: April 02, 2015, 01:28:38 PM »

Well, I've been really productive at work this morning, which it means it must be time for a stupid meeting.

Sonuvagun...it is.  And I have to walk across the street to it.  Sheeeeeeiiiit.

sfish

« Reply #189 on: April 02, 2015, 01:31:52 PM »

Until you retire from bantering, you need to be specific

dwgbryant

« Reply #190 on: April 02, 2015, 01:32:00 PM »

Perhaps, but failure to do so can lead to unintended consequences.  Like getting hazed on the Banter.  Or in-laws showing up to kick your ass. 
Drunken brothers, SIL's, and nephews are harder to deal with than husbands. btw - the husband stopped me Tuesday, put his hand out, said thank you, wished me well, and said they were both happy now. Imagine that!

dwgbryant

« Reply #191 on: April 02, 2015, 01:32:51 PM »

Until you retire from bantering, you need to be specific
I'll consider myself put on notice.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #192 on: April 02, 2015, 01:57:44 PM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #193 on: April 02, 2015, 01:59:05 PM »

Exactly Dean, where's the fun in that?

dwgbryant

« Reply #194 on: April 02, 2015, 01:59:36 PM »

Arturo Fuente Special curly head going.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24