« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2017, 09:57:06 AM »

Quick stop off in the office then to the airport.  Later.
Kerp on traveling Dave.  Travelin' your blues away.

« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2017, 09:58:12 AM »

Had to laugh, warden said living here is prepping us for an assisted living facility and it really is very similar.
Assisted living for me starts with a 45...maybe a 38.
Don't recommend a .38, might just make things even worse.  .357 or .45 would be much more reliable for success.

And don't forget to go outside first!
Yea, don't want to mess up the property value or good furniture.
…or make a mess on the carpet.

« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2017, 09:58:29 AM »

PWMAO!

« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2017, 10:09:49 AM »

PWMAO!
The original, you still got it. Morning, DaveMike.

« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2017, 10:34:17 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
I asked for four hours with her and got 12 alone.
Our version of your story was more entertaining.
trust me, I wish the story had a happy ending.
Did you call her Sugar Tits or something? How did asking for her time wind up with you sleeping alone?
just said something stupid because she bought a shit load of food I didn't want or need, and she doesn't have the money to spend, so instead of saying 'thank you that was very nice', I bitched about her wasting her money.
Ouch. Wrong move.  You could try apologizing.

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2017, 11:07:32 AM »

Mi Querida Fino Lago (6x48) on the mash box of 20 for $87 delivered with the cat code.  Very good buy!

« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2017, 11:08:51 AM »

off to start my running around and see what these glasses will cost me.
Get yourself a sporty pair!  Some Ray Bans would be nice, maybe aviators.
cheapo, glasses will only be needed for about 3-6 months, and hopefully will be corrected by then, mostly med related.

« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2017, 11:12:16 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
I asked for four hours with her and got 12 alone.
Our version of your story was more entertaining.
trust me, I wish the story had a happy ending.
Did you call her Sugar Tits or something? How did asking for her time wind up with you sleeping alone?
just said something stupid because she bought a shit load of food I didn't want or need, and she doesn't have the money to spend, so instead of saying 'thank you that was very nice', I bitched about her wasting her money.
Ouch. Wrong move.  You could try apologizing.

Morning, muchachos.
she can't be too upset, she just bought the matching dresser to the bed she bought me when I moved into the new place.

« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2017, 11:16:08 AM »

[...]

Yet she has no $ which was your issue yesterday , Hello Dean - she has gone loco !

« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2017, 11:18:00 AM »

[...]

JUST SAY THANK YOU.

« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2017, 11:18:22 AM »

[...]

Maybe she also forgot she doesn't have any money?

« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2017, 11:22:16 AM »

[...]

yes she has.

« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2017, 11:23:18 AM »

[...]

I did, as I was shaking my head......and told her I still wanted 4 hours.

« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2017, 11:23:30 AM »

HARVEY QUICKLY STRENGTHENING AND FORECAST TO BE A MAJOR (Cat 3) HURRICANE WHEN IT APPROACHES THE MIDDLE TEXAS COAST... ...LIFE-THREATENING STORM SURGE AND FRESHWATER FLOODING EXPECTED...

« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2017, 11:31:54 AM »

Dammit, fukn famous again put my order on hold for age verification.  MF'n incompetent idiots!