« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2017, 11:37:23 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
I asked for four hours with her and got 12 alone.
Our version of your story was more entertaining.
trust me, I wish the story had a happy ending.
Did you call her Sugar Tits or something? How did asking for her time wind up with you sleeping alone?
just said something stupid because she bought a shit load of food I didn't want or need, and she doesn't have the money to spend, so instead of saying 'thank you that was very nice', I bitched about her wasting her money.
Ouch. Wrong move.  You could try apologizing.

Morning, muchachos.
she can't be too upset, she just bought the matching dresser to the bed she bought me when I moved into the new place.
JUST SAY THANK YOU.
I did, as I was shaking my head......and told her I still wanted 4 hours.
Not sure I'd push my luck if I were you.

« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2017, 11:38:21 AM »

Dammit, fukn famous again put my order on hold for age verification.  MF'n incompetent idiots!
ORDER ON HOLD - AGE VERIFICATION REQUIRED
We will contact you via telephone or email for further information

« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2017, 11:39:58 AM »

[...]

That's what I was thinking.

« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2017, 11:40:26 AM »

Dammit, fukn famous again put my order on hold for age verification.  MF'n incompetent idiots!
ORDER ON HOLD - AGE VERIFICATION REQUIRED
We will contact you via telephone or email for further information
You're too old. No more cigars for you.

« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2017, 11:42:52 AM »

HARVEY QUICKLY STRENGTHENING AND FORECAST TO BE A MAJOR (Cat 3) HURRICANE WHEN IT APPROACHES THE MIDDLE TEXAS COAST... ...LIFE-THREATENING STORM SURGE AND FRESHWATER FLOODING EXPECTED...
Harvey is a 6 foot tall invisable pookah, who used to hang out with Jimmy Stewart.
 Resembles a giant white rabbit  8)   Hello  boys

« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2017, 11:43:02 AM »

[...]

I would say it falls somewhere between "Play Misty For Me" and "Fatal Attraction " :o

« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2017, 11:43:44 AM »

Dammit, fukn famous again put my order on hold for age verification.  MF'n incompetent idiots!
ORDER ON HOLD - AGE VERIFICATION REQUIRED
We will contact you via telephone or email for further information
You're too old. No more cigars for you.
:o.

« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2017, 11:44:30 AM »

Morning Flip

« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2017, 11:45:20 AM »

Smoking a Short Story while the lady spruces up my room

« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2017, 11:53:37 AM »

Dammit, fukn famous again put my order on hold for age verification.  MF'n incompetent idiots!
ORDER ON HOLD - AGE VERIFICATION REQUIRED
We will contact you via telephone or email for further information
You're too old. No more cigars for you.
:o.
Brett is one of the youngsters around here...

« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2017, 11:55:07 AM »

Dammit, fukn famous again put my order on hold for age verification.  MF'n incompetent idiots!
ORDER ON HOLD - AGE VERIFICATION REQUIRED
We will contact you via telephone or email for further information
You're too old. No more cigars for you.
:o.
Brett is one of the youngsters around here...
Yeah, that's me. Just a pup at 52.

« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2017, 11:56:12 AM »

Dammit, fukn famous again put my order on hold for age verification.  MF'n incompetent idiots!
ORDER ON HOLD - AGE VERIFICATION REQUIRED
We will contact you via telephone or email for further information
You're too old. No more cigars for you.
:o.
Brett is one of the youngsters around here...
Yeah, that's me. Just a pup at 52.
Pretty young around this place

« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2017, 12:01:51 PM »

Dammit, fukn famous again put my order on hold for age verification.  MF'n incompetent idiots!
ORDER ON HOLD - AGE VERIFICATION REQUIRED
We will contact you via telephone or email for further information
You're too old. No more cigars for you.
:o.
Brett is one of the youngsters around here...
Yeah, that's me. Just a pup at 52.
Rock band, motorcycle enthusiast, you just have young demographics....
aside from Tony & fish, a lot of us are grandparents....

« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2017, 12:06:26 PM »

Dammit, fukn famous again put my order on hold for age verification.  MF'n incompetent idiots!
ORDER ON HOLD - AGE VERIFICATION REQUIRED
We will contact you via telephone or email for further information
You're too old. No more cigars for you.
:o.
Brett is one of the youngsters around here...
Yeah, that's me. Just a pup at 52.
Rock band, motorcycle enthusiast, you just have young demographics....
aside from Tony & fish, a lot of us are grandparents....
Well, I am at median age for Harley owners.

« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2017, 12:33:35 PM »

Dammit, fukn famous again put my order on hold for age verification.  MF'n incompetent idiots!
ORDER ON HOLD - AGE VERIFICATION REQUIRED
We will contact you via telephone or email for further information
You're too old. No more cigars for you.
:o.
Brett is one of the youngsters around here...
Yeah, that's me. Just a pup at 52.
Rock band, motorcycle enthusiast, you just have young demographics....
aside from Tony & fish, a lot of us are grandparents....
But I waited until I was 30 to start having kids, so unlike most people my age, I'm only beginning to see the grandparent thing on the distant horizon.