« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2017, 08:19:03 AM »

Had to laugh, warden said living here is prepping us for an assisted living facility and it really is very similar.
Doubt I'll live that long.  Not sure I want to, actually.

« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2017, 08:23:48 AM »

Had to laugh, warden said living here is prepping us for an assisted living facility and it really is very similar.
Doubt I'll live that long.  Not sure I want to, actually.
When I am no longer able to take care of myself I would much rather be gone.

« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2017, 08:37:46 AM »

Had to laugh, warden said living here is prepping us for an assisted living facility and it really is very similar.
Doubt I'll live that long.  Not sure I want to, actually.
When I am no longer able to take care of myself I would much rather be gone.
I guess most in that condition feel that way.

« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2017, 08:47:54 AM »

Had to laugh, warden said living here is prepping us for an assisted living facility and it really is very similar.
Assisted living for me starts with a 45...maybe a 38.

« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2017, 08:52:09 AM »

Had to laugh, warden said living here is prepping us for an assisted living facility and it really is very similar.
Assisted living for me starts with a 45...maybe a 38.
Don't recommend a .38, might just make things even worse.  .357 or .45 would be much more reliable for success.

And don't forget to go outside first!

« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2017, 09:07:05 AM »

Only mistake you made was not suggesting she go home when she started to pout.
You let her have the satisfaction of sticking around to give you the silent treatment.
and this morning she has absolutely no recollection of yesterday.

« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2017, 09:11:35 AM »

Only mistake you made was not suggesting she go home when she started to pout.
You let her have the satisfaction of sticking around to give you the silent treatment.
and this morning she has absolutely no recollection of yesterday.
That can't be bad for you.

« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2017, 09:16:38 AM »

off to start my running around and see what these glasses will cost me.

« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2017, 09:18:31 AM »

Only mistake you made was not suggesting she go home when she started to pout.
You let her have the satisfaction of sticking around to give you the silent treatment.
and this morning she has absolutely no recollection of yesterday.
That can't be bad for you.
Back on her meds?

« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2017, 09:18:42 AM »

Only mistake you made was not suggesting she go home when she started to pout.
You let her have the satisfaction of sticking around to give you the silent treatment.
and this morning she has absolutely no recollection of yesterday.
That can't be bad for you.
I filled her in on EVERYTHING.....she said I could have taken four hours and she never would have known.

« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2017, 09:19:13 AM »

off to start my running around and see what these glasses will cost me.
Get yourself a sporty pair!  Some Ray Bans would be nice, maybe aviators.

« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2017, 09:19:56 AM »

Had to laugh, warden said living here is prepping us for an assisted living facility and it really is very similar.
Assisted living for me starts with a 45...maybe a 38.
Don't recommend a .38, might just make things even worse.  .357 or .45 would be much more reliable for success.

And don't forget to go outside first!
Yea, don't want to mess up the property value or good furniture.

« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2017, 09:20:46 AM »

Only mistake you made was not suggesting she go home when she started to pout.
You let her have the satisfaction of sticking around to give you the silent treatment.
and this morning she has absolutely no recollection of yesterday.
Wish I could have had that situation.

« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2017, 09:21:24 AM »

Quick stop off in the office then to the airport.  Later.

« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2017, 09:56:23 AM »

Are we having fun yet?