« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2017, 07:16:45 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
I asked for four hours with her and got 12 alone.
Our version of your story was more entertaining.
trust me, I wish the story had a happy ending.
Did you call her Sugar Tits or something? How did asking for her time wind up with you sleeping alone?
I am quite sure it had NOTHING to do with all his recent coast to coast womanizing attempts

« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2017, 07:18:16 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
I asked for four hours with her and got 12 alone.
Our version of your story was more entertaining.
trust me, I wish the story had a happy ending.
Did you call her Sugar Tits or something? How did asking for her time wind up with you sleeping alone?
just said something stupid because she bought a shit load of food I didn't want or need, and she doesn't have the money to spend, so instead of saying 'thank you that was very nice', I bitched about her wasting her money.

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2017, 07:23:33 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
I asked for four hours with her and got 12 alone.
Our version of your story was more entertaining.
trust me, I wish the story had a happy ending.
Did you call her Sugar Tits or something? How did asking for her time wind up with you sleeping alone?
just said something stupid because she bought a shit load of food I didn't want or need, and she doesn't have the money to spend, so instead of saying 'thank you that was very nice', I bitched about her wasting her money.
Ok, now it's starting to make a little more sense.

« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2017, 07:37:54 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
I asked for four hours with her and got 12 alone.
Our version of your story was more entertaining.
trust me, I wish the story had a happy ending.
I see what you did there.

« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2017, 07:39:07 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
I asked for four hours with her and got 12 alone.
Our version of your story was more entertaining.
trust me, I wish the story had a happy ending.
Did you call her Sugar Tits or something? How did asking for her time wind up with you sleeping alone?
just said something stupid because she bought a shit load of food I didn't want or need, and she doesn't have the money to spend, so instead of saying 'thank you that was very nice', I bitched about her wasting her money.
You really think she's going to change now?

« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2017, 07:41:00 AM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
I asked for four hours with her and got 12 alone.
Our version of your story was more entertaining.
trust me, I wish the story had a happy ending.
Did you call her Sugar Tits or something? How did asking for her time wind up with you sleeping alone?
just said something stupid because she bought a shit load of food I didn't want or need, and she doesn't have the money to spend, so instead of saying 'thank you that was very nice', I bitched about her wasting her money.
You should know by now never to offer advice...especially when you're right.

« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2017, 07:42:24 AM »

Only mistake you made was not suggesting she go home when she started to pout.
You let her have the satisfaction of sticking around to give you the silent treatment.

« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2017, 07:51:23 AM »

Only mistake you made was not suggesting she go home when she started to pout.
You let her have the satisfaction of sticking around to give you the silent treatment.
He wanted time to try to change her mind with his sexy come hither looks.

« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2017, 08:02:59 AM »

What A Bunch of Bullshit Excuses!

STG REPORTS POOR Q2 RESULTS

http://halfwheel.com/stg-reports-poor-q2-results/174569

« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2017, 08:04:49 AM »

Some light rain falling here.

« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2017, 08:06:45 AM »

Only mistake you made was not suggesting she go home when she started to pout.
You let her have the satisfaction of sticking around to give you the silent treatment.
He wanted time to try to change her mind with his sexy come hither looks.
He does seem to enjoy challenging himself when it comes to the ladies.

« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2017, 08:11:24 AM »

Some light rain falling here.
Austin flight will be on time. Sure glad I'm staying ahead of the weekend hurricane.

« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2017, 08:15:08 AM »

Some light rain falling here.
Austin flight will be on time. Sure glad I'm staying ahead of the weekend hurricane.
Just cloudy with light drizzle here, weather should be no issue

« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2017, 08:16:17 AM »

Had my Celabratory Waffle.

« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2017, 08:17:24 AM »

Had to laugh, warden said living here is prepping us for an assisted living facility and it really is very similar.