Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2017, 07:01:30 PM »

Had to go back and edit my original post so that the next time I do a search and I can't find my post/photo, I won't get pissed at myself... AGAIN.

« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2017, 07:03:20 PM »

good morning guys. 4 hour update. not a work spoken since dinner, very cold, went to sleep, woke up, made coffee, lit a cigar, she will be up around 8 and out by 8:30, I have a lot of running around to do today.
What the heck did you do, ask for anal?
I asked for four hours with her and got 12 alone.
Our version of your story was more entertaining.
trust me, I wish the story had a happy ending.
Did you call her Sugar Tits or something? How did asking for her time wind up with you sleeping alone?
just said something stupid because she bought a shit load of food I didn't want or need, and she doesn't have the money to spend, so instead of saying 'thank you that was very nice', I bitched about her wasting her money.
Ouch. Wrong move.  You could try apologizing.

Morning, muchachos.
she can't be too upset, she just bought the matching dresser to the bed she bought me when I moved into the new place.
Yet she has no $ which was your issue yesterday , Hello Dean - she has gone loco !
Maybe she also forgot she doesn't have any money?
Never seemed to matter much before.
And now we know why, she forgets the previous day every time she wakes up in the morning!
As the old saying goes, just like the farmer's goose, she jwakes up in a new world everyday.
As the new saying goes, hazzuh!
Indeed.  Huzzah DaveDave!
+1

Don't forget to wear your Friday underpants tomorrow.
But do remember to wear pants over them. Please.
He can do what ever he wants as long as he doesn't post a photo.

« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2017, 07:57:38 PM »

Fucking finally!
ThAt's what Dean Said

Evening Mayor
Enjoyed the crap out of that cigar. I know you are not a fan but I love those dried fruit notes, fantastic construction, and ample smoke production.
Finger print cookie!

« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2017, 08:00:36 PM »

Fucking finally!
ThAt's what Dean Said

Evening Mayor
Enjoyed the crap out of that cigar. I know you are not a fan but I love those dried fruit notes, fantastic construction, and ample smoke production.
Finger print cookie!
Raspberry thumbprint cookies, yes.

« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2017, 08:31:39 PM »

Fucking finally!
ThAt's what Dean Said

Evening Mayor
Enjoyed the crap out of that cigar. I know you are not a fan but I love those dried fruit notes, fantastic construction, and ample smoke production.
Finger print cookie!
Raspberry thumbprint cookies, yes.
That too.  Fingerprint, thumbprint whatever.

« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2017, 09:37:39 PM »

Decided to give up on NOAA and give Noah a call thus I have been busy building an ark!
At least you don't have property you have to worry about protecting.

« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2017, 09:40:48 PM »

Decided to give up on NOAA and give Noah a call thus I have been busy building an ark!
At least you don't have property you have to worry about protecting.
Amen!

« Reply #172 on: August 24, 2017, 09:40:55 PM »

[...]

Always good to be clear on the details.

« Reply #173 on: August 24, 2017, 09:48:58 PM »

Decided to give up on NOAA and give Noah a call thus I have been busy building an ark!
At least you don't have property you have to worry about protecting.
Amen!
Just need to scope out some high ground for the vehicles.

« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2017, 10:12:35 PM »

Not one, not two, but three bench clearing brawls in the Yankees - Detroit game.  Just call the game at that point.

« Reply #175 on: August 24, 2017, 10:56:08 PM »

Decided to give up on NOAA and give Noah a call thus I have been busy building an ark!
24 hours or so to landfall.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]