« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2017, 12:23:24 PM »

@Bean.....hey, you weren't on the other day when we were talking about dates for a possible Tex/CarolinaDave retirement weekend bash/herf.  I think the weekend that we were looking to was June 16/17.  Think you could block out some time?
I thought it was June 23 due to Fathers Day on the 18th.
Who's on first?
I dunno...
What's on second.  Afternoon Tony.  Had my post op doctor's visit today.  Seems I'm not taking enough drugs so prescribed me stronger pain meds to take more often.  Like far out dude.  Everything is looking good for 10 days post op.  Removed the dressing and shoulder already feels better.

« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2017, 12:23:53 PM »

Leccia Black lit while I try to figure out why Dean posted a gun review with no apparent reason why.
Pretty damn good +- $2 cigar deal and makes a nice morning smoke.
I smoked one during CF2014 and loved it. Had another, some time later, and wasn't at all thrilled with it. I concluded that I would rather have a bowl of pipe tobacco when I was craving that change of pace.
Maybe it was the storage in that red topped tupperdore.

« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2017, 12:25:09 PM »

@Bean.....hey, you weren't on the other day when we were talking about dates for a possible Tex/CarolinaDave retirement weekend bash/herf.  I think the weekend that we were looking to was June 16/17.  Think you could block out some time?
I thought it was June 23 due to Fathers Day on the 18th.
Yea, June 23, right, that's what I said.

« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2017, 12:26:34 PM »

@Bean.....hey, you weren't on the other day when we were talking about dates for a possible Tex/CarolinaDave retirement weekend bash/herf.  I think the weekend that we were looking to was June 16/17.  Think you could block out some time?
I thought it was June 23 due to Fathers Day on the 18th.
Who's on first?
You can link it with a trip to visit the family CB!

« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2017, 12:27:41 PM »

@Bean.....hey, you weren't on the other day when we were talking about dates for a possible Tex/CarolinaDave retirement weekend bash/herf.  I think the weekend that we were looking to was June 16/17.  Think you could block out some time?
I thought it was June 23 due to Fathers Day on the 18th.
Who's on first?
I dunno...
What's on second.  Afternoon Tony.  Had my post op doctor's visit today.  Seems I'm not taking enough drugs so prescribed me stronger pain meds to take more often.  Like far out dude.  Everything is looking good for 10 days post op.  Removed the dressing and shoulder already feels better.
So we should be calling you CBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for a bit.

« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2017, 12:35:00 PM »

@Bean.....hey, you weren't on the other day when we were talking about dates for a possible Tex/CarolinaDave retirement weekend bash/herf.  I think the weekend that we were looking to was June 16/17.  Think you could block out some time?
I thought it was June 23 due to Fathers Day on the 18th.
Who's on first?
I dunno...
What's on second.  Afternoon Tony.  Had my post op doctor's visit today.  Seems I'm not taking enough drugs so prescribed me stronger pain meds to take more often.  Like far out dude.  Everything is looking good for 10 days post op.  Removed the dressing and shoulder already feels better.
You're going to have Raz thinking back to his Hazy Crazy Daze.....

« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2017, 12:36:48 PM »

@Bean.....hey, you weren't on the other day when we were talking about dates for a possible Tex/CarolinaDave retirement weekend bash/herf.  I think the weekend that we were looking to was June 16/1723-24.  Think you could block out some time?
Absolutely, it's at the top of my short list.

« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2017, 12:43:09 PM »

@Bean.....hey, you weren't on the other day when we were talking about dates for a possible Tex/CarolinaDave retirement weekend bash/herf.  I think the weekend that we were looking to was June 16/1723-24.  Think you could block out some time?
Absolutely, it's at the top of my short list.
right up there with the crown molding....

« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2017, 12:47:01 PM »

@Bean.....hey, you weren't on the other day when we were talking about dates for a possible Tex/CarolinaDave retirement weekend bash/herf.  I think the weekend that we were looking to was June 16/17.  Think you could block out some time?
I thought it was June 23 due to Fathers Day on the 18th.
Who's on first?
I dunno...
What's on second.  Afternoon Tony.  Had my post op doctor's visit today.  Seems I'm not taking enough drugs so prescribed me stronger pain meds to take more often.  Like far out dude.  Everything is looking good for 10 days post op.  Removed the dressing and shoulder already feels better.
You're going to have Raz thinking back to his Hazy Crazy Daze.....
I have no recollection of that, Senator.

« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2017, 01:08:23 PM »

@Bean.....hey, you weren't on the other day when we were talking about dates for a possible Tex/CarolinaDave retirement weekend bash/herf.  I think the weekend that we were looking to was June 16/1723-24.  Think you could block out some time?
Absolutely, it's at the top of my short list.
@ Johnny - you lurking?

« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2017, 01:11:22 PM »

« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2017, 01:13:33 PM »

Leccia Black lit while I try to figure out why Dean posted a gun review with no apparent reason why.
Since when do you have a problem with gun reviews? I presume he posted it because I mentioned having new guns. Morning, Tex.
I was interested in it.

« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2017, 01:14:34 PM »

Leccia Black lit while I try to figure out why Dean posted a gun review with no apparent reason why.
Since when do you have a problem with gun reviews? I presume he posted it because I mentioned having new guns. Morning, Tex.
Did not say I had a problem with gun reviews just can't figure out what he had in mind when posting that particular review.  And you did not mention any particular guns or even types of guns.

Morning Raz
Nope, just mentioned that I had two new guns. They are, in fact, an S&W M&P9 Shield and a Sig P220 Equinox.

As for the P30, the glaring red flag that stands out to me is its apparent lack of a decocker. Who makes a DA/SA without a decocker or manual safety? Thumbing the hammer on a semi-auto is begging to put a round where you don't want one.
I guess I over looked that issue. huh.

« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2017, 01:20:18 PM »

'Danica Patrick asks NASCAR for more time to get out of her pajamas to go racing.'

all she has to do is forget pajamas, stay naked, and put her fire suit on. how the fuck long does it take to get out of pajamas?

« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2017, 01:23:23 PM »

'Danica Patrick asks NASCAR for more time to get out of her pajamas to go racing.'

all she has to do is forget pajamas, stay naked, and put her fire suit on. how the fuck long does it take to get out of pajamas?
......and who gives a shit if she misses a race or two or all of them.