« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2017, 11:46:57 AM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.
Morning, Mayor. When does the new gig start?
Next week sometime but still don't have an exact date. Background check came back clean and the contract is due within the next couple of days.
Make sure they have May 5 off as part of that contract.  No excuse not to if you haven't signed it yet.  Hell, it took them this long.  Tell them its a scheduled doctors visit.  It IS therapy....
I probably could take it off but that's more unpaid time.
What's one more day after 6+ months? Lol
Plus, think of how much richer you'll be in terms of BOTL camaraderie.  8)

« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2017, 11:49:30 AM »

Leccia Black lit while I try to figure out why Dean posted a gun review with no apparent reason why.
Pretty damn good +- $2 cigar deal and makes a nice morning smoke.
I smoked one during CF2014 and loved it. Had another, some time later, and wasn't at all thrilled with it. I concluded that I would rather have a bowl of pipe tobacco when I was craving that change of pace.

« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2017, 11:49:51 AM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.
Morning, Mayor. When does the new gig start?
Next week sometime but still don't have an exact date. Background check came back clean and the contract is due within the next couple of days.
Make sure they have May 5 off as part of that contract.  No excuse not to if you haven't signed it yet.  Hell, it took them this long.  Tell them its a scheduled doctors visit.  It IS therapy....
I probably could take it off but that's more unpaid time.
What's one more day after 6+ months? Lol
Indeed.  Plus there's the esteem earned from his banterland compatriots, which has value beyond a mere paycheck.

« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2017, 11:51:34 AM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.
Morning, Mayor. When does the new gig start?
Next week sometime but still don't have an exact date. Background check came back clean and the contract is due within the next couple of days.
Make sure they have May 5 off as part of that contract.  No excuse not to if you haven't signed it yet.  Hell, it took them this long.  Tell them its a scheduled doctors visit.  It IS therapy....
I probably could take it off but that's more unpaid time.
What's one more day after 6+ months? Lol
Plus, think of how much richer you'll be in terms of BOTL camaraderie.  8)
LTG and I thinking along the same lines?  That's three times this week. Holy crap!

« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2017, 11:51:50 AM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.
Morning, Mayor. When does the new gig start?
Next week sometime but still don't have an exact date. Background check came back clean and the contract is due within the next couple of days.
Make sure they have May 5 off as part of that contract.  No excuse not to if you haven't signed it yet.  Hell, it took them this long.  Tell them its a scheduled doctors visit.  It IS therapy....
I probably could take it off but that's more unpaid time.
But really, after almost 7 months, what's one more day?  Especially a day of you time where you can relax and think about nothing except maybe Nate, before getting back to the grind.

« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2017, 11:52:37 AM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.
Morning, Mayor. When does the new gig start?
Next week sometime but still don't have an exact date. Background check came back clean and the contract is due within the next couple of days.
Make sure they have May 5 off as part of that contract.  No excuse not to if you haven't signed it yet.  Hell, it took them this long.  Tell them its a scheduled doctors visit.  It IS therapy....
I probably could take it off but that's more unpaid time.
What's one more day after 6+ months? Lol
Plus, think of how much richer you'll be in terms of BOTL camaraderie.  8)
LTG and I thinking along the same lines?  That's three times this week. Holy crap!
Commie must be rubbin' off on you.

« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2017, 11:57:31 AM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.
Morning, Mayor. When does the new gig start?
Next week sometime but still don't have an exact date. Background check came back clean and the contract is due within the next couple of days.
Make sure they have May 5 off as part of that contract.  No excuse not to if you haven't signed it yet.  Hell, it took them this long.  Tell them its a scheduled doctors visit.  It IS therapy....
I probably could take it off but that's more unpaid time.
What's one more day after 6+ months? Lol
Plus, think of how much richer you'll be in terms of BOTL camaraderie.  8)
LTG and I thinking along the same lines?  That's three times this week. Holy crap!
Commie!

« Reply #112 on: April 21, 2017, 11:58:16 AM »

@Bean.....hey, you weren't on the other day when we were talking about dates for a possible Tex/CarolinaDave retirement weekend bash/herf.  I think the weekend that we were looking to was June 16/1723-24.  Think you could block out some time?

« Reply #113 on: April 21, 2017, 11:58:19 AM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.
Morning, Mayor. When does the new gig start?
Next week sometime but still don't have an exact date. Background check came back clean and the contract is due within the next couple of days.
Make sure they have May 5 off as part of that contract.  No excuse not to if you haven't signed it yet.  Hell, it took them this long.  Tell them its a scheduled doctors visit.  It IS therapy....
I probably could take it off but that's more unpaid time.
What's one more day after 6+ months? Lol
Plus, think of how much richer you'll be in terms of BOTL camaraderie.  8)
LTG and I thinking along the same lines?  That's three times this week. Holy crap!
Commie must be rubbin' off on you.
LALTS, exactly.

« Reply #114 on: April 21, 2017, 11:59:23 AM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.
Morning, Mayor. When does the new gig start?
Next week sometime but still don't have an exact date. Background check came back clean and the contract is due within the next couple of days.
Make sure they have May 5 off as part of that contract.  No excuse not to if you haven't signed it yet.  Hell, it took them this long.  Tell them its a scheduled doctors visit.  It IS therapy....
I probably could take it off but that's more unpaid time.
What's one more day after 6+ months? Lol
Plus, think of how much richer you'll be in terms of BOTL camaraderie.  8)
LTG and I thinking along the same lines?  That's three times this week. Holy crap!
Commie must be rubbin' off on you.
That's an image I won't be able to shake.

« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2017, 12:02:01 PM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.
Morning, Mayor. When does the new gig start?
Next week sometime but still don't have an exact date. Background check came back clean and the contract is due within the next couple of days.
Make sure they have May 5 off as part of that contract.  No excuse not to if you haven't signed it yet.  Hell, it took them this long.  Tell them its a scheduled doctors visit.  It IS therapy....
I probably could take it off but that's more unpaid time.
What's one more day after 6+ months? Lol
Plus, think of how much richer you'll be in terms of BOTL camaraderie.  8)
LTG and I thinking along the same lines?  That's three times this week. Holy crap!
Three strikes and you are a Commie!

« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2017, 12:03:53 PM »

@Bean.....hey, you weren't on the other day when we were talking about dates for a possible Tex/CarolinaDave retirement weekend bash/herf.  I think the weekend that we were looking to was June 16/17.  Think you could block out some time?
I thought it was June 23 due to Fathers Day on the 18th.

« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2017, 12:06:49 PM »

@Bean.....hey, you weren't on the other day when we were talking about dates for a possible Tex/CarolinaDave retirement weekend bash/herf.  I think the weekend that we were looking to was June 16/17.  Think you could block out some time?
I thought it was June 23 due to Fathers Day on the 18th.
Who's on first?

« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2017, 12:09:36 PM »

@Bean.....hey, you weren't on the other day when we were talking about dates for a possible Tex/CarolinaDave retirement weekend bash/herf.  I think the weekend that we were looking to was June 16/17.  Think you could block out some time?
I thought it was June 23 due to Fathers Day on the 18th.
Who's on first?
I dunno...