« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2017, 10:23:10 AM »

borrowed tiller won't start. checked plug, fresh 50:1 fuel, switch on, even tried starting fluid. called the guy to see what the trick is. well, they bought it 4 years ago at a yard sale and it hadn't run for a few years before that. sheesh.

now I go back to my original plan, rent one next Wednesday.
A deadbeat tiller!

« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2017, 10:34:15 AM »

CarolinaDave needs to pick up Mr. Bean for a little road trip to Houston tomorrow...

http://halfwheel.com/la-flor-dominicana-texas-cigar-festival-2016-returns/146438

I'm sure he can also work in a stop at his favorite lancero lounge.

« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2017, 10:35:25 AM »

OOO and coffee while my pulling arm rests.
Don't you alternate arms?

(somebody had to say it  :o)

« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2017, 10:36:23 AM »

borrowed tiller won't start. checked plug, fresh 50:1 fuel, switch on, even tried starting fluid. called the guy to see what the trick is. well, they bought it 4 years ago at a yard sale and it hadn't run for a few years before that. sheesh.

now I go back to my original plan, rent one next Wednesday.
A deadbeat tiller!
It just seems appropriate.

« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2017, 10:36:55 AM »

CarolinaDave needs to pick up Mr. Bean for a little road trip to Houston tomorrow...

http://halfwheel.com/la-flor-dominicana-texas-cigar-festival-2016-returns/146438

I'm sure he can also work in a stop at his favorite lancero lounge.
Serious Cigars is a good place too, not as fancy as Stogies but a really good selection.  Not very far away from Stogies though.

« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2017, 10:38:09 AM »

Back home and was going to smoke a cigar while Dean built the  swimming pool and Raz Fubars but that seems to have failed to launch.

I will find a new reason to smoke one.

« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2017, 10:38:30 AM »

OOO and coffee while my pulling arm rests.
Don't you alternate arms?

(somebody had to say it  :o)
not on a pull cord.

« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2017, 10:40:07 AM »

borrowed tiller won't start. checked plug, fresh 50:1 fuel, switch on, even tried starting fluid. called the guy to see what the trick is. well, they bought it 4 years ago at a yard sale and it hadn't run for a few years before that. sheesh.

now I go back to my original plan, rent one next Wednesday.
A deadbeat tiller!
It just seems appropriate.
it only took 3 years to get a deadbeat back in my life. thank God it's only a borrowed tiller and didn't move in with me.

« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2017, 10:41:33 AM »

Back home and was going to smoke a cigar while Dean built the  swimming pool and Raz Fubars but that seems to have failed to launch.

I will find a new reason to smoke one.

uh, I'm sorting all the pool parts to make sure we have everything to assemble the thing. THEY HAD BETTER ALL BE THERE !!!!

« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2017, 10:50:01 AM »

Back home and was going to smoke a cigar while Dean built the  swimming pool and Raz Fubars but that seems to have failed to launch.

I will find a new reason to smoke one.
No FUBAR today, it's sunny, my boss will be out of the office, I picked up new guns last night, the wife isn't bitching at me...the only thing wrong with this day is I couldn't get out of going to the office.

« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2017, 10:52:24 AM »

Back home and was going to smoke a cigar while Dean built the  swimming pool and Raz Fubars but that seems to have failed to launch.

I will find a new reason to smoke one.
No FUBAR today, it's sunny, my boss will be out of the office, I picked up new guns last night, the wife isn't bitching at me...the only thing wrong with this day is I couldn't get out of going to the office.

sounds llike you have a nice day going RazMan.

« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2017, 10:55:07 AM »

Back home and was going to smoke a cigar while Dean built the  swimming pool and Raz Fubars but that seems to have failed to launch.

I will find a new reason to smoke one.
No FUBAR today, it's sunny, my boss will be out of the office, I picked up new guns last night, the wife isn't bitching at me...the only thing wrong with this day is I couldn't get out of going to the office.

sounds llike you have a nice day going RazMan.
As good as can be expected, all things considered.

« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2017, 10:56:44 AM »

« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2017, 11:07:15 AM »

Leccia Black lit while I try to figure out why Dean posted a gun review with no apparent reason why.

« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2017, 11:12:29 AM »

Back home and was going to smoke a cigar while Dean built the  swimming pool and Raz Fubars but that seems to have failed to launch.

I will find a new reason to smoke one.

uh, I'm sorting all the pool parts to make sure we have everything to assemble the thing. THEY HAD BETTER ALL BE THERE !!!!
Sounds to me like you need tiller parts first.