Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

« Reply #210 on: April 21, 2017, 10:15:03 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.
+1
Seems silly. Always enjoyed butter but that Kerrygold takes it to a whole new level.
Yep, friend of the wardens that does a lot of baking and her food is really good told us about it a year or so ago and it is definitely better, and definitely more expensive too but worth it.
Agreed.
WTF? That's a ton of agreement we've had this week. It's gotta stop.
There hasn't been a ton of agreement here all week. What the hell's the matter with you?

There. Feel better?
A little, thanks.

« Reply #211 on: April 21, 2017, 10:29:10 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.
+1
Seems silly. Always enjoyed butter but that Kerrygold takes it to a whole new level.
Yep, friend of the wardens that does a lot of baking and her food is really good told us about it a year or so ago and it is definitely better, and definitely more expensive too but worth it.
Agreed.
WTF? That's a ton of agreement we've had this week. It's gotta stop.
There hasn't been a ton of agreement here all week. What the hell's the matter with you?

There. Feel better?
A little, thanks.
And GFY.

Now you've had dessert.

« Reply #212 on: April 21, 2017, 10:33:16 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.
+1
Seems silly. Always enjoyed butter but that Kerrygold takes it to a whole new level.
Yep, friend of the wardens that does a lot of baking and her food is really good told us about it a year or so ago and it is definitely better, and definitely more expensive too but worth it.
Agreed.
WTF? That's a ton of agreement we've had this week. It's gotta stop.
There hasn't been a ton of agreement here all week. What the hell's the matter with you?

There. Feel better?
A little, thanks.
And GFY.

Now you've had dessert.
And now I'm full.

« Reply #213 on: April 21, 2017, 10:34:34 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.
+1
Seems silly. Always enjoyed butter but that Kerrygold takes it to a whole new level.
Yep, friend of the wardens that does a lot of baking and her food is really good told us about it a year or so ago and it is definitely better, and definitely more expensive too but worth it.
Agreed.
WTF? That's a ton of agreement we've had this week. It's gotta stop.
Makes me all itchy.
Put some Kerrygold butter on it.

« Reply #214 on: April 21, 2017, 10:58:58 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Nacho's for dinner here, I don't cook complicated shit on Friday.
It's more reheating. I had already cooked the loin earlier in the week.
I forgot about my daughter's lacrosse game. So we had a little snack and will have dinner much later. The kids have been dying for smashburger and I happen to have a gift card. Don't think their food is so great but I may as well use it.
By the way, it was their first win; 7-6.

« Reply #215 on: April 21, 2017, 10:59:20 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.
+1
Seems silly. Always enjoyed butter but that Kerrygold takes it to a whole new level.
Yep, friend of the wardens that does a lot of baking and her food is really good told us about it a year or so ago and it is definitely better, and definitely more expensive too but worth it.
Agreed.
WTF? That's a ton of agreement we've had this week. It's gotta stop.
There hasn't been a ton of agreement here all week. What the hell's the matter with you?

There. Feel better?
NO!

« Reply #216 on: April 21, 2017, 11:05:58 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.
+1
Seems silly. Always enjoyed butter but that Kerrygold takes it to a whole new level.
Yep, friend of the wardens that does a lot of baking and her food is really good told us about it a year or so ago and it is definitely better, and definitely more expensive too but worth it.
Agreed.
WTF? That's a ton of agreement we've had this week. It's gotta stop.
There hasn't been a ton of agreement here all week. What the hell's the matter with you?

There. Feel better?
NO!
Well neither do I. So GFY.

« Reply #217 on: April 21, 2017, 11:08:17 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Nacho's for dinner here, I don't cook complicated shit on Friday.
It's more reheating. I had already cooked the loin earlier in the week.
I forgot about my daughter's lacrosse game. So we had a little snack and will have dinner much later. The kids have been dying for smashburger and I happen to have a gift card. Don't think their food is so great but I may as well use it.
By the way, it was their first win; 7-6.
Good for her. Nice.

My nieces are all soccer players. Oldest broke her arm on a trampoline and had surgery yesterday. Plate and screws to hold it all together. Like Uncle, like Niece.

« Reply #218 on: April 21, 2017, 11:13:55 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Nacho's for dinner here, I don't cook complicated shit on Friday.
It's more reheating. I had already cooked the loin earlier in the week.
I forgot about my daughter's lacrosse game. So we had a little snack and will have dinner much later. The kids have been dying for smashburger and I happen to have a gift card. Don't think their food is so great but I may as well use it.
By the way, it was their first win; 7-6.
Good for her. Nice.

My nieces are all soccer players. Oldest broke her arm on a trampoline and had surgery yesterday. Plate and screws to hold it all together. Like Uncle, like Niece.
Yikes. Too bad no recompense for her pain and suffering, though.

« Reply #219 on: April 21, 2017, 11:14:38 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.
+1
Seems silly. Always enjoyed butter but that Kerrygold takes it to a whole new level.
Yep, friend of the wardens that does a lot of baking and her food is really good told us about it a year or so ago and it is definitely better, and definitely more expensive too but worth it.
Agreed.
WTF? That's a ton of agreement we've had this week. It's gotta stop.
There hasn't been a ton of agreement here all week. What the hell's the matter with you?

There. Feel better?
NO!
Well neither do I. So GFY.
Two on the same page? Unprecedented.

« Reply #220 on: April 21, 2017, 11:14:42 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Nacho's for dinner here, I don't cook complicated shit on Friday.
It's more reheating. I had already cooked the loin earlier in the week.
I forgot about my daughter's lacrosse game. So we had a little snack and will have dinner much later. The kids have been dying for smashburger and I happen to have a gift card. Don't think their food is so great but I may as well use it.
By the way, it was their first win; 7-6.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!  Just CB'n.

« Reply #221 on: April 21, 2017, 11:16:05 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Nacho's for dinner here, I don't cook complicated shit on Friday.
It's more reheating. I had already cooked the loin earlier in the week.
I forgot about my daughter's lacrosse game. So we had a little snack and will have dinner much later. The kids have been dying for smashburger and I happen to have a gift card. Don't think their food is so great but I may as well use it.
By the way, it was their first win; 7-6.
Good for her. Nice.

My nieces are all soccer players. Oldest broke her arm on a trampoline and had surgery yesterday. Plate and screws to hold it all together. Like Uncle, like Niece.
She fell into a bunker at the soccer field?

« Reply #222 on: April 21, 2017, 11:34:09 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.
+1
Seems silly. Always enjoyed butter but that Kerrygold takes it to a whole new level.
Yep, friend of the wardens that does a lot of baking and her food is really good told us about it a year or so ago and it is definitely better, and definitely more expensive too but worth it.
Agreed.
WTF? That's a ton of agreement we've had this week. It's gotta stop.
There hasn't been a ton of agreement here all week. What the hell's the matter with you?

There. Feel better?
NO!
Well neither do I. So GFY.
Two on the same page? Unprecedented.
Well, Joe showed up this week. So I have to step up my game.

« Reply #223 on: April 21, 2017, 11:34:50 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Nacho's for dinner here, I don't cook complicated shit on Friday.
It's more reheating. I had already cooked the loin earlier in the week.
I forgot about my daughter's lacrosse game. So we had a little snack and will have dinner much later. The kids have been dying for smashburger and I happen to have a gift card. Don't think their food is so great but I may as well use it.
By the way, it was their first win; 7-6.
Good for her. Nice.

My nieces are all soccer players. Oldest broke her arm on a trampoline and had surgery yesterday. Plate and screws to hold it all together. Like Uncle, like Niece.
Yikes. Too bad no recompense for her pain and suffering, though.
Well, she'd have to sue me. We gave them the trampoline.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]