CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: 4/21/2017  (Read 17837 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 4/21/2017
« Reply #210 on: April 21, 2017, 10:15:03 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.
+1
Seems silly. Always enjoyed butter but that Kerrygold takes it to a whole new level.
Yep, friend of the wardens that does a lot of baking and her food is really good told us about it a year or so ago and it is definitely better, and definitely more expensive too but worth it.
Agreed.
WTF? That's a ton of agreement we've had this week. It's gotta stop.
There hasn't been a ton of agreement here all week. What the hell's the matter with you?

There. Feel better?
A little, thanks.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #211 on: April 21, 2017, 10:29:10 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
+1
Seems silly. Always enjoyed butter but that Kerrygold takes it to a whole new level.
Yep, friend of the wardens that does a lot of baking and her food is really good told us about it a year or so ago and it is definitely better, and definitely more expensive too but worth it.
Agreed.
There hasn't been a ton of agreement here all week. What the hell's the matter with you?

There. Feel better?
A little, thanks.
And GFY.

Now you've had dessert.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #212 on: April 21, 2017, 10:33:16 PM »

+1
Agreed.

There. Feel better?
A little, thanks.
And GFY.

Now you've had dessert.
And now I'm full.

Threebean

« Reply #213 on: April 21, 2017, 10:34:34 PM »

+1
Agreed.
Makes me all itchy.
Put some Kerrygold butter on it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #214 on: April 21, 2017, 10:58:58 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Nacho's for dinner here, I don't cook complicated shit on Friday.
It's more reheating. I had already cooked the loin earlier in the week.
I forgot about my daughter's lacrosse game. So we had a little snack and will have dinner much later. The kids have been dying for smashburger and I happen to have a gift card. Don't think their food is so great but I may as well use it.
By the way, it was their first win; 7-6.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #215 on: April 21, 2017, 10:59:20 PM »

+1
Agreed.

There. Feel better?
NO!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #216 on: April 21, 2017, 11:05:58 PM »

+1
Agreed.

There. Feel better?
NO!
Well neither do I. So GFY.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #217 on: April 21, 2017, 11:08:17 PM »

I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
I forgot about my daughter's lacrosse game. So we had a little snack and will have dinner much later. The kids have been dying for smashburger and I happen to have a gift card. Don't think their food is so great but I may as well use it.
Good for her. Nice.

My nieces are all soccer players. Oldest broke her arm on a trampoline and had surgery yesterday. Plate and screws to hold it all together. Like Uncle, like Niece.

Threebean

« Reply #218 on: April 21, 2017, 11:13:55 PM »

Good for her. Nice.

My nieces are all soccer players. Oldest broke her arm on a trampoline and had surgery yesterday. Plate and screws to hold it all together. Like Uncle, like Niece.
Yikes. Too bad no recompense for her pain and suffering, though. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #219 on: April 21, 2017, 11:14:38 PM »

+1
Agreed.

There. Feel better?
NO!
Two on the same page? Unprecedented.

Threebean

« Reply #220 on: April 21, 2017, 11:14:42 PM »

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!  Just CB'n. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #221 on: April 21, 2017, 11:16:05 PM »

Good for her. Nice.

She fell into a bunker at the soccer field?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #222 on: April 21, 2017, 11:34:09 PM »

+1
Agreed.

There. Feel better?
NO!
Two on the same page? Unprecedented.
Well, Joe showed up this week. So I have to step up my game.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #223 on: April 21, 2017, 11:34:50 PM »

Good for her. Nice.

Yikes. Too bad no recompense for her pain and suffering, though.
Well, she'd have to sue me. We gave them the trampoline.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]