CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 12, 2016, 12:09:20 AM

Title: 2/12/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on February 12, 2016, 12:09:20 AM
Happy Friday!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 03:54:32 AM
3rd LackofChip sheesh in a row.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2016, 06:23:38 AM
Morning EarlyMorningSoloDave
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 06:36:48 AM
Morning EarlyMorningSoloDave
Morning, DoghouseScott.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 07:23:03 AM
Morning SoloDave and StillTryin'toHerfScott.  I'm missing Chip's early monring warmup posts as well.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 07:24:16 AM
Morning SoloDave and StillTryin'toHerfScott.  I'm missing Chip's early monring warmup posts as well.
Kinda like jumping right into the cold water, instead of letting your body get used to it first. Morning, MinimalistBathroomMark.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2016, 07:29:56 AM
Morning SoloDave and StillTryin'toHerfScott.  I'm missing Chip's early monring warmup posts as well.
Kinda like jumping right into the cold water, instead of letting your body get used to it first. Morning, MinimalistBathroomMark.
LALTS...about Mark's not-so-near complete bathroom
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 07:41:59 AM
Morning SoloDave and StillTryin'toHerfScott.  I'm missing Chip's early monring warmup posts as well.
Kinda like jumping right into the cold water, instead of letting your body get used to it first. Morning, MinimalistBathroomMark.
LALTS...about Mark's not-so-near complete bathroom
It's near.  What's saving me is the warden still has a task to complete in there also.  If she suddenly decides to finish hers then that crown molding will have its way with me.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 07:47:33 AM
Morning SoloDave and StillTryin'toHerfScott.  I'm missing Chip's early monring warmup posts as well.
Kinda like jumping right into the cold water, instead of letting your body get used to it first. Morning, MinimalistBathroomMark.
LALTS...about Mark's not-so-near complete bathroom
It's near.  What's saving me is the warden still has a task to complete in there also.  If she suddenly decides to finish hers then that crown molding will have its way with me.
We all look forward to that day.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2016, 07:58:40 AM
Morning SoloDave and StillTryin'toHerfScott.  I'm missing Chip's early monring warmup posts as well.
Kinda like jumping right into the cold water, instead of letting your body get used to it first. Morning, MinimalistBathroomMark.
LALTS...about Mark's not-so-near complete bathroom
It's near.  What's saving me is the warden still has a task to complete in there also.  If she suddenly decides to finish hers then that crown molding will have its way with me.
Kinda sounds like it already has
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 08:08:50 AM
Morning SoloDave and StillTryin'toHerfScott.  I'm missing Chip's early monring warmup posts as well.
Kinda like jumping right into the cold water, instead of letting your body get used to it first. Morning, MinimalistBathroomMark.
LALTS...about Mark's not-so-near complete bathroom
It's near.  What's saving me is the warden still has a task to complete in there also.  If she suddenly decides to finish hers then that crown molding will have its way with me.
Kinda sounds like it already has
Indeed.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 12, 2016, 08:10:44 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 08:18:16 AM
Morning LakeEffectDave, DoghouseFish and CrownMoldingBean.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 12, 2016, 08:19:51 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 08:46:41 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 08:53:26 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 08:54:13 AM
Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 08:54:30 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 08:55:12 AM
Morning SoloDave and StillTryin'toHerfScott.  I'm missing Chip's early monring warmup posts as well.
+many
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 09:04:26 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
Nice choice of words, Deano.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 09:06:10 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 09:12:19 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 09:13:19 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
That doesn't sound like him at ALL.  8)
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2016, 09:18:08 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
We all know that's a bold-faced lie!
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 09:18:50 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2016, 09:25:32 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 09:42:10 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 09:56:06 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
Oh gawd....
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2016, 09:57:15 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
Depends on your constitution
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 10:00:17 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
Depends on your constitution
Mine is weak, like my spine.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2016, 10:02:58 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
Depends on your constitution
Mine is weak, like my spine.
Yella?
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 10:04:57 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
Depends on your constitution
Mine is weak, like my spine.
Yella?
All the way down my back.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 10:06:06 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
Mmmmm, if it were only a little warmer I'd smoke that last Herrera Esteli you shared with me.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 10:07:53 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 10:12:50 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 10:15:43 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Seems we got our work cut out for us today. Least it's Friday... not my payday though. =(
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 10:17:55 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
You made me look. Hahaha. The example is the best...

The girl I picked up last night didn't tell me she was on her rag so when I pulled out I left a raspberry thumbprint on her cheek.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2016, 10:18:01 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 10:18:26 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas. Seems we got our work cut out for us today. Least it's Friday... not my payday though. =(
Mine either. Boooo!
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 10:21:02 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it
I actually LOL'd at that one.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 10:22:55 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it
I actually LOL'd at that one.
Haha, those crazy Dutch.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 10:23:07 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it
I had to read it a couple of times before I understood what it was. Talk about lazy.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 10:23:41 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it

also in Zack & Miri make a porno...
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 10:24:38 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it

also in Zack & Miri make a porno...

There is a Youtube of the scene, but I will defer
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 10:25:12 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it
I had to read it a couple of times before I understood what it was. Talk about lazy.
It wasn't just you, I had to do the same thing. Haha
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 10:25:27 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it
I had to read it a couple of times before I understood what it was. Talk about lazy.

Haha... almost as good as "the stranger".
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 10:29:38 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it

also in Zack & Miri make a porno...
I think I caught part of that movie on tv but I don't recall that scene.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 10:30:13 AM
Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.  :P
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 10:31:45 AM
[...]

Well that one makes a lot more sense. The problem with the Dutch Rudder is that if the second person is already there why aren't they just taking care of business??
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 10:34:42 AM
Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 10:35:49 AM
Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.  :P
Clearly they're commies.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 10:35:59 AM
Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
In the big leagues.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 10:38:03 AM
Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
And to let me know Asylums were up on cigarpage? Sheesh on him.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 10:38:51 AM
Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
In the big leagues.

He got the call up to the show.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 10:39:11 AM
Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
In the big leagues.

He got the call up to the show.
He IS the show, just ask him.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 10:39:58 AM
Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
And to let me know Asylums were up on cigarpage? Sheesh on him.

...and that the Schizo Maddys were already SOLD OUT!!!! DAMN YOU CIGARPAGE!!!
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 10:41:17 AM
Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
And to let me know Asylums were up on cigarpage? Sheesh on him.
Albeit not the ones I was looking for. Not a big fan of the Schizos.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 10:41:25 AM
Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
In the big leagues.

He got the call up to the show.
He IS the show, just ask him.

 :-X
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 10:53:54 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it
Giving the boy an education.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 10:54:01 AM
S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%

Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 10:56:13 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
Mmmmm, if it were only a little warmer I'd smoke that last Herrera Esteli you shared with me.
or you could actually buy some.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 11:00:09 AM
Morning Steve.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 11:01:00 AM
Alec Bradley Raices Cubanas... think Cam recommended

Mash = 10rob/$49.77 after catsrule (FreeShp)

CigarPage = 10toro/$43.99 (FreeShp)
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 11:04:31 AM
Morning Steve.

Morning, Dave... Still in Athens?
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 11:04:38 AM
Alec Bradley Raices Cubanas... think Cam recommended

Mash = 10rob/$49.77 after catsrule (FreeShp)

CigarPage = 10toro/$43.99 (FreeShp)
Thanks, Tex.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 11:05:56 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
Mmmmm, if it were only a little warmer I'd smoke that last Herrera Esteli you shared with me.
or you could actually buy some.
I just might, rabbit.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 11:07:17 AM
Alec Bradley Raices Cubanas... think Cam recommended

Mash = 10rob/$49.77 after catsrule (FreeShp)

CigarPage = 10toro/$43.99 (FreeShp)
Thanks, Tex.

You're welcome ya yankee commie!  ;)
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 11:10:38 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
Mmmmm, if it were only a little warmer I'd smoke that last Herrera Esteli you shared with me.
or you could actually buy some.
I just might, rabbit.

I think Famous is offering a coupon for a FREE box of thumbprint cookies for every 5er purchase... No brainer
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 11:12:56 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
Mmmmm, if it were only a little warmer I'd smoke that last Herrera Esteli you shared with me.
or you could actually buy some.
I just might, rabbit.
I think Famous is offering a coupon for a FREE box of thumbprint cookies for every 5er purchase... No brainer
That sounds way less appetizing now that we know that it means.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 11:13:47 AM
Morning Steve.

I'm still debating on the box of MCI's in my Atlantic Cart... Down to 3. Gotta decide soon.

As an official representative, what is your professional opinion.  ;D
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 11:14:44 AM
good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
Mmmmm, if it were only a little warmer I'd smoke that last Herrera Esteli you shared with me.
or you could actually buy some.
I just might, rabbit.
I think Famous is offering a coupon for a FREE box of thumbprint cookies for every 5er purchase... No brainer
That sounds way less appetizing now that we know that it means.

FratHouse Knuckledraggers
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 11:17:53 AM
Valentines Day is right around the corner and BD has not stopped in to offer any last minute gift ideas...
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 11:28:57 AM
Valentines Day is right around the corner and BD has not stopped in to offer any last minute gift ideas...
That's a great point. Gotta remember to go buy a few cards before I leave today.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 11:33:31 AM
Morning Steve.

I'm still debating on the box of MCI's in my Atlantic Cart... Down to 3. Gotta decide soon.

As an official representative, what is your professional opinion.  ;D
His commission check demands he recommend them highly.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 11:41:10 AM
Morning Steve.

I'm still debating on the box of MCI's in my Atlantic Cart... Down to 3. Gotta decide soon.

As an official representative, what is your professional opinion.  ;D
His commission check demands he recommend them highly.

Haha. Yeah, that's what I would normally expect, but now that he's got the last of his professional students finishing up, I thought he may have a little extra coin already saved up.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 11:41:59 AM
S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 11:49:48 AM
Morning Steve.
I'm still debating on the box of MCI's in my Atlantic Cart... Down to 3. Gotta decide soon.
As an official representative, what is your professional opinion.  ;D
His commission check demands he recommend them highly.
Like a lawyer or politician he advocates for whoever is paying him.  Except for Bernie; he's a pure ideologue.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 11:51:30 AM
S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 11:55:40 AM
S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.
He's right, LTG. It says so in urban dictionary.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 11:56:10 AM
S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.
Big talk for a guy in the middle of a 10-week bathroom remodel.  ;D
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 12:02:20 PM
S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.
Big talk for a guy in the middle of a 10-week bathroom remodel.  ;D
Rushing it will not result in a happy ending (TWSS).
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 12:03:19 PM
S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.
Big talk for a guy in the middle of a 10-week bathroom remodel.  ;D

Damn, Golf... right for the open wound.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 12:05:54 PM
S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.
Big talk for a guy in the middle of a 10-week bathroom remodel.  ;D

Damn, Golf... right for the open wound.
A little spare plaster will close that right up. ;)
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 12:07:07 PM
S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.
Big talk for a guy in the middle of a 10-week bathroom remodel.  ;D
Rushing it will not result in a happy ending (TWSS).

He is just not understanding that while this project still has an open punch list, arguments can be made against adding new projects to the schedule...  Putting the onus on the warden's part was a nice twist as well.  ;)
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 12:11:18 PM
S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.
Big talk for a guy in the middle of a 10-week bathroom remodel.  ;D
Rushing it will not result in a happy ending (TWSS).

He is just not understanding that while this project still has an open punch list, arguments can be made against adding new projects to the schedule...  Putting the onus on the warden's part was a nice twist as well.  ;)
I have a wife and 3 kids, I know someone making excuses when I hear it. Lol
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 12:12:56 PM
S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.
Big talk for a guy in the middle of a 10-week bathroom remodel.  ;D
Rushing it will not result in a happy ending (TWSS).

He is just not understanding that while this project still has an open punch list, arguments can be made against adding new projects to the schedule...  Putting the onus on the warden's part was a nice twist as well.  ;)
I have a wife and 3 kids, I know someone making excuses when I hear it. Lol

LALTS

"If the toilet flushes, the project is complete!" - Cheapy Cheapo
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2016, 12:15:33 PM
Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
In the big leagues.
LALTS
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 12:24:13 PM
[...]

There are also functioning sinks, shower, mirrors, and towel bars, so yeah, more than done.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2016, 12:27:15 PM
[...]

Well, if the towel bars are up, you might as well
open that bottle of champagne, and call it done!  8)
Good day boys, just got to the office a short while ago....
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 12:30:47 PM
[...]

"Crown moulding is the Devil!"
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 12:33:28 PM
[...]

That's one that momma was right about!
(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xs-o__guZJU/hqdefault.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 12:34:50 PM
One for LTG:
(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-u8pYuRJKioU/U0LNXtTTXwI/AAAAAAAAA2M/8x0tNNekqNI/s1600/Waterboy.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2016, 01:02:12 PM
Kathy Bates lull?
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 01:16:14 PM
Kathy Bates lull?
Must be.  Greetings from SC.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 01:18:15 PM
Morning Steve.

I'm still debating on the box of MCI's in my Atlantic Cart... Down to 3. Gotta decide soon.

As an official representative, what is your professional opinion.  ;D
Ring her up Steve.  You won't be sorry.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 01:21:43 PM
Morning Steve.

I'm still debating on the box of MCI's in my Atlantic Cart... Down to 3. Gotta decide soon.

As an official representative, what is your professional opinion.  ;D
Ring her up Steve.  You won't be sorry.
Now there's a surprise.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 01:21:49 PM
Valentines Day is right around the corner and BD has not stopped in to offer any last minute gift ideas...
I have been kinda waiting on that myself.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 01:24:22 PM
Morning Steve.

I'm still debating on the box of MCI's in my Atlantic Cart... Down to 3. Gotta decide soon.

As an official representative, what is your professional opinion.  ;D
His commission check demands he recommend them highly.

Haha. Yeah, that's what I would normally expect, but now that he's got the last of his professional students finishing up, I thought he may have a little extra coin already saved up.
Not really, have two more semesters to get through.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 01:25:16 PM
One for LTG:
(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-u8pYuRJKioU/U0LNXtTTXwI/AAAAAAAAA2M/8x0tNNekqNI/s1600/Waterboy.jpg)
Lol, nailed it.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 01:28:20 PM
Off to meet up with the boy now.  He's letting me buy him lunch at the Esso Club.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 01:33:02 PM
Off to meet up with the boy now.  He's letting me buy him lunch at the Esso Club.
That's awful nice of him. Enjoy!
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 01:40:05 PM
Good afternoon joy sticks...
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 01:45:00 PM
Good afternoon joy sticks...
Finally, he shows up, hopefully with some advice on VD gifts. Afternoon, BD.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 02:02:16 PM
Good afternoon joy sticks...
Finally, he shows up, hopefully with some advice on VD gifts. Afternoon, BD.
Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 02:14:37 PM
I guess everyone took today off ....  Very quiet.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 02:24:51 PM
Good afternoon joy sticks...
Finally, he shows up, hopefully with some advice on VD gifts. Afternoon, BD.
Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
Now there's some solid advice.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 12, 2016, 02:25:04 PM
Time to head out, back tomorrow for OT. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 02:29:00 PM
Time to head out, back tomorrow for OT. Hazzuh!
Later Dave...
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2016, 02:49:25 PM
Good afternoon joy sticks...
Finally, he shows up, hopefully with some advice on VD gifts. Afternoon, BD.
Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
why the 2nd source, I always ask the stripper herself if she smells good.  And a smart stripper will know
not to be covered, in perfume, so that when you go home you don't smell like you had been in a french whore house.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 03:14:45 PM
Good afternoon joy sticks...
Finally, he shows up, hopefully with some advice on VD gifts. Afternoon, BD.
Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
why the 2nd source, I always ask the stripper herself if she smells good.  And a smart stripper will know
not to be covered, in perfume, so that when you go home you don't smell like you had been in a french whore house.
Asking the stripper works good if your looking to buy that exact brand.  If you just ask which perfumes the strippers are buying, then you may get a variety of selections.  But my problem is, after I smell around 3 of them, I can no longer tell the difference.  My still all time favorites are Ciara, and Giorgio....
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 03:17:02 PM
Good afternoon joy sticks...
Finally, he shows up, hopefully with some advice on VD gifts. Afternoon, BD.
Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
why the 2nd source, I always ask the stripper herself if she smells good.  And a smart stripper will know
not to be covered, in perfume, so that when you go home you don't smell like you had been in a french whore house.

Those damn French... why can't they just bathe like normal folks.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 03:17:58 PM
[...]

Afternoon, Dad... are those last two perfumes or strippers?  ;)
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 03:20:18 PM
Time to head out, back tomorrow for OT. Hazzuh!

Sorry I missed your exit, T-Ball. Have a great weekend!
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 03:22:09 PM
S&P 500
1,864.02
+34.94 (1.91%)

Dow
15,965.52
+305.34 (1.95%)

Nasdaq
4,339.71
+72.88 (1.71%)

Crude Oil 29.36 +12.02%
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 03:27:47 PM

[...]

I'm pretty sure I'm not interested in any stripper named Giorgio. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 03:29:12 PM
[...]

They are perfumes, but I'm sure you can tell their dated....  They have probably been around for over 30 years.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 03:32:44 PM
[...]
Classic BD discussion, stripper perfume.  Include strippers who sing karaoke, and BD and flip could go on for hours.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 03:34:53 PM
[...]

TNWSS...
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 12, 2016, 03:36:06 PM

[...]

That is just her stage name. You don't think they use their real names!?! sheesh
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2016, 04:19:36 PM
[...]
the first time I came across karaoke, was a club in NJ that usually had exotic dancers(if the club sells alcohol,
ABC rules state them women must wear costumes, no nudity!).  same bartenders that used to serve me every Sunday night, but they were doing karaoke, instead of dancing. Go figure.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2016, 04:22:37 PM

[...]

right, Donna danced as Bianca, although Saga & Erica used their real names.  Rain used to come up from down south, think that was a stage name.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2016, 04:25:45 PM
ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 04:34:14 PM
[...]
We were innocently talking about Valentine gifts.  As far as stripper perfume goes, I'm sure Flip and I are just as surprised as you are on how that subject got skewed..?  :)
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 04:36:55 PM
ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
If they sold roses that cheap around me, I'd even be temped to buy my wife some... :)
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2016, 04:38:08 PM
[...]
We were innocently talking about Valentine gifts.  As far as stripper perfume goes, I'm sure Flip and I are just as surprised as you are on how the subject got skewed..?  :)
me, surprised by these guys? Nope, nada, never!  I expect the turn for the worse, sooner rather than later.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2016, 04:39:50 PM
ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
If they sold roses that cheap around me, I'd even be temped to buy my wife some... :)
that's your problem, you are going to a florist for $90 a dozen roses.  Me, I buy mine in supermarkets and
gas stations.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 04:42:17 PM
[...]
There is a certain knuckledraggin' cred to be maintained.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 04:42:26 PM
[...]
Ohhh, that's funny...
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 04:44:04 PM
[...]
Good catch.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 04:45:36 PM
ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
If they sold roses that cheap around me, I'd even be temped to buy my wife some... :)
that's your problem, you are going to a florist for $90 a dozen roses.  Me, I buy mine in supermarkets and
gas stations.
Years ago I used to buy them off of the sidewalks of downtown St. Louis, out of buckets for $5 a dozen...  I think the cheapest grocery store flowers I've seen so far are $24.99 per dozen for roses.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2016, 04:47:55 PM
[...]
One problem with your questioning the salesgirl.  Most of the young ladies who danced, did not walk around advertising that fact, when they were not in the clubs.  They tended to subdue the make-up and clothes, before returning to "normal life".  normal circumstances salesgirls would not have a clue.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 04:48:53 PM
[...]
Damn, now I have to look up TNWSS to see how I came out on this deal...?
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 04:52:07 PM
[...]
Mmmm, my wife says, "When an attractive young women pays $50 for her items when she's checking out at 4 a.m., and she pay it all in singles, she's a stripper...!"
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 04:58:45 PM
I'm going to fine a cigar and a drink, and watch a little tv.  bbl (maybe)
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: SLY on February 12, 2016, 05:08:41 PM
ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
If they sold roses that cheap around me, I'd even be temped to buy my wife some... :)
$24.95 for 2 dozen roses at Whole Foods, BD.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: SLY on February 12, 2016, 05:09:27 PM
I'm going to fine a cigar and a drink, and watch a little tv.  bbl (maybe)
How much are cigar fines in your area, BD?
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: SLY on February 12, 2016, 05:10:36 PM
I'm going to fine a cigar and a drink, and watch a little tv.  bbl (maybe)
How much are cigar fines in your area, BD?
Only $25 for carrying lighted tobacco products in elevators in my area ... might be worth it tomorrow when wind chills are below Zero.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2016, 05:33:21 PM
[...]
or a bartender!   8)   what high end stores are selling perfume at 4am?
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2016, 05:35:40 PM
take care boys, chat with you on Tuesday... :D
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: SLY on February 12, 2016, 05:48:38 PM
ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
If they sold roses that cheap around me, I'd even be temped to buy my wife some... :)
that's your problem, you are going to a florist for $90 a dozen roses.  Me, I buy mine in supermarkets and
gas stations.
I used to send my GF in Miami roses for St. Valentine's Day at $50-75 a pop ... never received much thanks, and even later would forget that I had even sent them ... so, I stopped being a sucker ... may send a card ... but that's it. F - that ... Forget that. Bah humbug  #commercialized Valentine's Day.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 05:58:28 PM
ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
If they sold roses that cheap around me, I'd even be temped to buy my wife some... :)
that's your problem, you are going to a florist for $90 a dozen roses.  Me, I buy mine in supermarkets and
gas stations.
I used to send my GF in Miami roses for St. Valentine's Day at $50-75 a pop ... never received much thanks, and even later would forget that I had even sent them ... so, I stopped being a sucker ... may send a card ... but that's it. F - that ... Forget that. Bah humbug  #commercialized Valentine's Day.
I'm with you there, Steve.  Luckily my warden feels the same about it. I'll pick up a card and a grocery store bouquet just the same.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 07:05:54 PM
Good afternoon joy sticks...
Finally, he shows up, hopefully with some advice on VD gifts. Afternoon, BD.
Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
Now there's some solid advice.
Indeed, now that is useful information!
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 07:07:53 PM
[...]
Now that's entertainment.
Beats any known lull for sure.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 07:09:23 PM
[...]
And we would just hate to disappoint you.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 07:12:19 PM
OK, all caught up just in time for stripper perfume buyin' lull.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on February 12, 2016, 07:32:37 PM
ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
If they sold roses that cheap around me, I'd even be temped to buy my wife some... :)
that's your problem, you are going to a florist for $90 a dozen roses.  Me, I buy mine in supermarkets and
gas stations.
I used to send my GF in Miami roses for St. Valentine's Day at $50-75 a pop ... never received much thanks, and even later would forget that I had even sent them ... so, I stopped being a sucker ... may send a card ... but that's it. F - that ... Forget that. Bah humbug  #commercialized Valentine's Day.
you never sent m roses 😍
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 07:43:02 PM
ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
If they sold roses that cheap around me, I'd even be temped to buy my wife some... :)
that's your problem, you are going to a florist for $90 a dozen roses.  Me, I buy mine in supermarkets and
gas stations.
I used to send my GF in Miami roses for St. Valentine's Day at $50-75 a pop ... never received much thanks, and even later would forget that I had even sent them ... so, I stopped being a sucker ... may send a card ... but that's it. F - that ... Forget that. Bah humbug  #commercialized Valentine's Day.
you never sent m roses 😍
Something between you two that we should know about?
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 07:43:48 PM
By the way, what a shit commute today. The trains are completely fucked.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on February 12, 2016, 07:46:42 PM
By the way, what a shit commute today. The trains are completely fucked.
....it's cold
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 08:15:49 PM
By the way, what a shit commute today. The trains are completely fucked.
....it's cold
It is February....
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 08:16:22 PM
By the way, what a shit commute today. The trains are completely fucked.
....it's cold
But somehow the trains still run in Siberia. I call bullshit.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 08:17:28 PM

[...]

My point here was that GiorgiO is a man's name.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 08:42:19 PM
By the way, what a shit commute today. The trains are completely fucked.
....it's cold
But somehow the trains still run in Siberia. I call bullshit.
But there is nobody on those trains that gets to complain.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 08:43:20 PM

[...]

You're mispelling it....it's Giorgi Big O
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 09:01:01 PM
By the way, what a shit commute today. The trains are completely fucked.
....it's cold
But somehow the trains still run in Siberia. I call bullshit.
But there is nobody on those trains that gets to complain.
Stop shitting on my point. Whose side are you on anyway??
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 09:08:09 PM
By the way, what a shit commute today. The trains are completely fucked.
....it's cold
But somehow the trains still run in Siberia. I call bullshit.
But there is nobody on those trains that gets to complain.
Stop shitting on my point. Whose side are you on anyway??
:-X
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 09:09:06 PM
How was that Jersey fire Tony?
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 09:18:00 PM
How was that Jersey fire Tony?
Fire?
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 09:19:24 PM
Ha, the Tony and a Dave show.  Certainly more entertaining than shopping for a new water softener.  FML, the home improvements/repairs/replacement train just keeps on rolling.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 09:22:48 PM
How was that Jersey fire Tony?
Fire?
Ahhh, had to look it up. Hadn't heard anything about it. I get my news here. That particular fire is in central Jersey, about an hour from me.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 09:25:13 PM
Ha, the Tony and a Dave show.  Certainly more entertaining than shopping for a new water softener.  FML, the home improvements/repairs/replacement train just keeps on rolling.
This show is just about over, Mark. Been a long long long day/week.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 09:29:50 PM
Ha, the Tony and a Dave show.  Certainly more entertaining than shopping for a new water softener.  FML, the home improvements/repairs/replacement train just keeps on rolling.
This show is just about over, Mark. Been a long long long day/week.
I hear ya, brother.  Got anything to take the edge off?
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 09:41:39 PM
Ha, the Tony and a Dave show.  Certainly more entertaining than shopping for a new water softener.  FML, the home improvements/repairs/replacement train just keeps on rolling.
This show is just about over, Mark. Been a long long long day/week.
I hear ya, brother.  Got anything to take the edge off?
Guess so.  Hope you get a good cigar in over the weekend as well.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 09:42:44 PM
Ha, the Tony and a Dave show.  Certainly more entertaining than shopping for a new water softener.  FML, the home improvements/repairs/replacement train just keeps on rolling.
This show is just about over, Mark. Been a long long long day/week.
I hear ya, brother.  Got anything to take the edge off?
I've got a bunch of stuff. Unfortunately, I have some driving to do tonight.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 09:44:46 PM
Ha, the Tony and a Dave show.  Certainly more entertaining than shopping for a new water softener.  FML, the home improvements/repairs/replacement train just keeps on rolling.
This show is just about over, Mark. Been a long long long day/week.
I hear ya, brother.  Got anything to take the edge off?
Guess so.  Hope you get a good cigar in over the weekend as well.
Too cold to smoke outside. Next Tues we're supposed to get back to 50s. Next Wed were supposed to herf. Not looking likely to get anything in before then.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 09:54:40 PM
Ha, the Tony and a Dave show.  Certainly more entertaining than shopping for a new water softener.  FML, the home improvements/repairs/replacement train just keeps on rolling.
This show is just about over, Mark. Been a long long long day/week.
I hear ya, brother.  Got anything to take the edge off?
Guess so.  Hope you get a good cigar in over the weekend as well.
Too cold to smoke outside. Next Tues we're supposed to get back to 50s. Next Wed were supposed to herf. Not looking likely to get anything in before then.
Not even a commute smoke?  70's here this weekend, in case you were wondering.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 09:58:42 PM
Ha, the Tony and a Dave show.  Certainly more entertaining than shopping for a new water softener.  FML, the home improvements/repairs/replacement train just keeps on rolling.
This show is just about over, Mark. Been a long long long day/week.
I hear ya, brother.  Got anything to take the edge off?
Guess so.  Hope you get a good cigar in over the weekend as well.
Too cold to smoke outside. Next Tues we're supposed to get back to 50s. Next Wed were supposed to herf. Not looking likely to get anything in before then.
Not even a commute smoke?  70's here this weekend, in case you were wondering.
We're supposed to be below 0°F with the wind. Feels like 13° as I write this.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 10:14:03 PM
I just finished a Room 101 El Mas Chingon Cigars No. 1 along with some Wild Turkey ....  Now it's time to get out the pan and pop some popcorn and watch an old Fred MacMurry western... Yeee Haaa...!
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 10:16:31 PM
I just finished a Room 101 El Mas Chingon Cigars No. 1 along with some Wild Turkey ....  Now it's time to get out the pan and pop some popcorn and watch an old Fred MacMurry western... Yeee Haaa...!
Sounds like a great plan, BD.  Having some old fashioned stove top popcorn myself. Allow me to recommend some Boars Head grated parmesan cheese with your preference of spices mixed in to sprinkle on top.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 10:19:14 PM
Ha, the Tony and a Dave show.  Certainly more entertaining than shopping for a new water softener.  FML, the home improvements/repairs/replacement train just keeps on rolling.
This show is just about over, Mark. Been a long long long day/week.
I hear ya, brother.  Got anything to take the edge off?
Guess so.  Hope you get a good cigar in over the weekend as well.
Too cold to smoke outside. Next Tues we're supposed to get back to 50s. Next Wed were supposed to herf. Not looking likely to get anything in before then.
Not even a commute smoke?  70's here this weekend, in case you were wondering.
We're supposed to be below 0°F with the wind. Feels like 13° as I write this.
What can I say, move to Texas.  I'd suggest you buy TxDave's house when he puts it on the market, but he lives in commietown.  I'm in Williamson County, where so far at least the commies have yet to take over.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2016, 10:23:39 PM
[...]
Give them time. They'll infiltrate.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 10:27:46 PM
[...]
Oh yeah, they've already started with the schools.  A guy at work has a daughter who got into big trouble because she put a banana peel on another kid's seat, and he sat on it. She's been accused of bullying.  WTF!
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 10:37:17 PM
I just finished a Room 101 El Mas Chingon Cigars No. 1 along with some Wild Turkey ....  Now it's time to get out the pan and pop some popcorn and watch an old Fred MacMurry western... Yeee Haaa...!
Sounds like a great plan, BD.  Having some old fashioned stove top popcorn myself. Allow me to recommend some Boars Head grated parmesan cheese with your preference of spices mixed in to sprinkle on top.
That sounds good..  I'm using a little Kernel Seasons for popcorn White Cheddar which is pretty good.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 10:50:08 PM
I just finished a Room 101 El Mas Chingon Cigars No. 1 along with some Wild Turkey ....  Now it's time to get out the pan and pop some popcorn and watch an old Fred MacMurry western... Yeee Haaa...!
Sounds like a great plan, BD.  Having some old fashioned stove top popcorn myself. Allow me to recommend some Boars Head grated parmesan cheese with your preference of spices mixed in to sprinkle on top.
That sounds good..  I'm using a little Kernel Seasons for popcorn White Cheddar which is pretty good.
That stuffs not bad.  I have the jalapeno one.  But good grated parm with italian seasonings, sage, paprika, and a little pepper/garlic something to give it a kick is the way to go.  If you've recently cooked bacon and saved the grease, a dollop of that in with the oil is a nice touch, too.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 11:00:07 PM
I just finished a Room 101 El Mas Chingon Cigars No. 1 along with some Wild Turkey ....  Now it's time to get out the pan and pop some popcorn and watch an old Fred MacMurry western... Yeee Haaa...!
Sounds like a great plan, BD.  Having some old fashioned stove top popcorn myself. Allow me to recommend some Boars Head grated parmesan cheese with your preference of spices mixed in to sprinkle on top.
That sounds good..  I'm using a little Kernel Seasons for popcorn White Cheddar which is pretty good.
That stuffs not bad.  I have the jalapeno one.  But good grated parm with italian seasonings, sage, paprika, and a little pepper/garlic something to give it a kick is the way to go.  If you've recently cooked bacon and saved the grease, a dollop of that in with the oil is a nice touch, too.
When I was a kid, we used to put bacon grease on our baked potatoes...
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 11:09:19 PM
Didn't realize I logged on to the food network.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 11:09:50 PM
Did Fishy get to have his balls back for Wednesday?
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 11:15:06 PM
Did Fishy get to have his balls back for Wednesday?
You taking bets?  It's a complicated formula with almost infinite permutations.  If he made the last one, I'm going with no for this one, especially if a CFest weekend is thrown into the mix.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 11:15:21 PM
Didn't realize I logged on to the food network.
Just tater's and popcorn...
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 11:15:59 PM
Didn't realize I logged on to the food network.
Instead of Rachel Ray you get BD in an apron.  And only an apron.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2016, 11:19:00 PM
Adios, mofos, I'm out.  Enjoy your Saturday.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 11:20:21 PM
Didn't realize I logged on to the food network.
Instead of Rachel Ray you get BD in an apron.  And only an apron.
Going to be hard to move on from that image, and both of you with oil, cheese and seasonings all over the keyboards.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2016, 11:20:37 PM
Nite Bean.
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 11:53:13 PM
Good night Bean....
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2016, 11:53:56 PM
Didn't realize I logged on to the food network.
Instead of Rachel Ray you get BD in an apron.  And only an apron.
I can't even imagine that picture myself.... ugh...!
Title: Re: 2/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 13, 2016, 12:20:52 AM
It's going to get down to 8 degrees tonight in St. Louis.  So here's a cold good night to everyone... nite..!