Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it
I had to read it a couple of times before I understood what it was. Talk about lazy.

Haha... almost as good as "the stranger".

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it

also in Zack & Miri make a porno...
I think I caught part of that movie on tv but I don't recall that scene.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.  :P

[...]

Well that one makes a lot more sense. The problem with the Dutch Rudder is that if the second person is already there why aren't they just taking care of business??

Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?

Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.  :P
Clearly they're commies.

Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
In the big leagues.

Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
And to let me know Asylums were up on cigarpage? Sheesh on him.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
In the big leagues.

He got the call up to the show.

Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
In the big leagues.

He got the call up to the show.
He IS the show, just ask him.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
And to let me know Asylums were up on cigarpage? Sheesh on him.

...and that the Schizo Maddys were already SOLD OUT!!!! DAMN YOU CIGARPAGE!!!

Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
And to let me know Asylums were up on cigarpage? Sheesh on him.
Albeit not the ones I was looking for. Not a big fan of the Schizos.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
In the big leagues.

He got the call up to the show.
He IS the show, just ask him.

 :-X

good morning. another Chipless day I see. I really hope he is okay and his mother didn't take a turn for the worst.
think maybe he's holed up with his SIL?
That would be better than all the alternatives.
Indeed. Guess that would be called thinking good thoughts .
Chances are he has just had enough of the shenanigans that go on here.
Chip has gone into nickname overload as well?  With Scott, who gives a f'k, but Chip we would miss.
Scott?
You know, raspberry thumbprint guy?
A Raspberry Thumbprint sounds like something you shouldn't look up in Urban Dictionary.
LMAO. Agreed. Something definitely not suitable for the office.
Oh my god, it's actually a thing. Lol. I just looked it up on my phone.
Check out "Dutch Rudder" while you're at it
Giving the boy an education.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good