CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: 2/12/2016  (Read 16635 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 2/12/2016
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2016, 04:22:37 PM »

Good afternoon joy sticks...
Finally, he shows up, hopefully with some advice on VD gifts. Afternoon, BD.
Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
why the 2nd source, I always ask the stripper herself if she smells good.  And a smart stripper will know
not to be covered, in perfume, so that when you go home you don't smell like you had been in a french whore house.
Asking the stripper works good if your looking to buy that exact brand.  If you just ask which perfumes the strippers are buying, then you may get a variety of selections.  But my problem is, after I smell around 3 of them, I can no longer tell the difference.  My still all time favorites are Ciara, and Giorgio....

Afternoon, Dad... are those last two perfumes or strippers?  ;)

I'm pretty sure I'm not interested in any stripper named Giorgio. Just sayin'.

That is just her stage name. You don't think they use their real names!?! sheesh
right, Donna danced as Bianca, although Saga & Erica used their real names.  Rain used to come up from down south, think that was a stage name.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2016, 04:25:45 PM »

ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2016, 04:34:14 PM »

Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
why the 2nd source, I always ask the stripper herself if she smells good.  And a smart stripper will know
not to be covered, in perfume, so that when you go home you don't smell like you had been in a french whore house.
Asking the stripper works good if your looking to buy that exact brand.  If you just ask which perfumes the strippers are buying, then you may get a variety of selections.  But my problem is, after I smell around 3 of them, I can no longer tell the difference.  My still all time favorites are Ciara, and Giorgio....
They are perfumes, but I'm sure you can tell their dated....  They have probably been around for over 30 years.
Classic BD discussion, stripper perfume.  Include strippers who sing karaoke, and BD and flip could go on for hours.
We were innocently talking about Valentine gifts.  As far as stripper perfume goes, I'm sure Flip and I are just as surprised as you are on how that subject got skewed..?  :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2016, 04:36:55 PM »

ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
If they sold roses that cheap around me, I'd even be temped to buy my wife some... :)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2016, 04:38:08 PM »

They are perfumes, but I'm sure you can tell their dated....  They have probably been around for over 30 years.
Classic BD discussion, stripper perfume.  Include strippers who sing karaoke, and BD and flip could go on for hours.
We were innocently talking about Valentine gifts.  As far as stripper perfume goes, I'm sure Flip and I are just as surprised as you are on how the subject got skewed..?  :)
me, surprised by these guys? Nope, nada, never!  I expect the turn for the worse, sooner rather than later.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #125 on: February 12, 2016, 04:39:50 PM »

If they sold roses that cheap around me, I'd even be temped to buy my wife some... :)
that's your problem, you are going to a florist for $90 a dozen roses.  Me, I buy mine in supermarkets and
gas stations.

Threebean

« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2016, 04:42:17 PM »

We were innocently talking about Valentine gifts.  As far as stripper perfume goes, I'm sure Flip and I are just as surprised as you are on how the subject got skewed..?  :)
me, surprised by these guys? Nope, nada, never!  I expect the turn for the worse, sooner rather than later.
There is a certain knuckledraggin' cred to be maintained. 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #127 on: February 12, 2016, 04:42:26 PM »

Ohhh, that's funny...

Threebean

« Reply #128 on: February 12, 2016, 04:44:04 PM »

TNWSS...
Good catch. 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #129 on: February 12, 2016, 04:45:36 PM »

that's your problem, you are going to a florist for $90 a dozen roses.  Me, I buy mine in supermarkets and
gas stations.
Years ago I used to buy them off of the sidewalks of downtown St. Louis, out of buckets for $5 a dozen...  I think the cheapest grocery store flowers I've seen so far are $24.99 per dozen for roses.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #130 on: February 12, 2016, 04:47:55 PM »

Ohhh, that's funny...
One problem with your questioning the salesgirl.  Most of the young ladies who danced, did not walk around advertising that fact, when they were not in the clubs.  They tended to subdue the make-up and clothes, before returning to "normal life".  normal circumstances salesgirls would not have a clue. 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #131 on: February 12, 2016, 04:48:53 PM »

TNWSS...
Good catch.
Damn, now I have to look up TNWSS to see how I came out on this deal...?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #132 on: February 12, 2016, 04:52:07 PM »

Ohhh, that's funny...
One problem with your questioning the salesgirl.  Most of the young ladies who danced, did not walk around advertising that fact, when they were not in the clubs.  They tended to subdue the make-up and clothes, before returning to "normal life".  normal circumstances salesgirls would not have a clue.
Mmmm, my wife says, "When an attractive young women pays $50 for her items when she's checking out at 4 a.m., and she pay it all in singles, she's a stripper...!"

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #133 on: February 12, 2016, 04:58:45 PM »

I'm going to fine a cigar and a drink, and watch a little tv.  bbl (maybe)

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #134 on: February 12, 2016, 05:08:41 PM »

$24.95 for 2 dozen roses at Whole Foods, BD.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13