Good afternoon joy sticks...
Finally, he shows up, hopefully with some advice on VD gifts. Afternoon, BD.
Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
why the 2nd source, I always ask the stripper herself if she smells good.  And a smart stripper will know
not to be covered, in perfume, so that when you go home you don't smell like you had been in a french whore house.
Asking the stripper works good if your looking to buy that exact brand.  If you just ask which perfumes the strippers are buying, then you may get a variety of selections.  But my problem is, after I smell around 3 of them, I can no longer tell the difference.  My still all time favorites are Ciara, and Giorgio....

Afternoon, Dad... are those last two perfumes or strippers?  ;)

I'm pretty sure I'm not interested in any stripper named Giorgio. Just sayin'.

That is just her stage name. You don't think they use their real names!?! sheesh
right, Donna danced as Bianca, although Saga & Erica used their real names.  Rain used to come up from down south, think that was a stage name.

ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

[...]
They are perfumes, but I'm sure you can tell their dated....  They have probably been around for over 30 years.
Classic BD discussion, stripper perfume.  Include strippers who sing karaoke, and BD and flip could go on for hours.
We were innocently talking about Valentine gifts.  As far as stripper perfume goes, I'm sure Flip and I are just as surprised as you are on how that subject got skewed..?  :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
If they sold roses that cheap around me, I'd even be temped to buy my wife some... :)

[...]
We were innocently talking about Valentine gifts.  As far as stripper perfume goes, I'm sure Flip and I are just as surprised as you are on how the subject got skewed..?  :)
me, surprised by these guys? Nope, nada, never!  I expect the turn for the worse, sooner rather than later.

ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
If they sold roses that cheap around me, I'd even be temped to buy my wife some... :)
that's your problem, you are going to a florist for $90 a dozen roses.  Me, I buy mine in supermarkets and
gas stations.

[...]
There is a certain knuckledraggin' cred to be maintained.
[...]

Ohhh, that's funny...

[...]
TNWSS...
Good catch.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
If they sold roses that cheap around me, I'd even be temped to buy my wife some... :)
that's your problem, you are going to a florist for $90 a dozen roses.  Me, I buy mine in supermarkets and
gas stations.
Years ago I used to buy them off of the sidewalks of downtown St. Louis, out of buckets for $5 a dozen...  I think the cheapest grocery store flowers I've seen so far are $24.99 per dozen for roses.

[...]
One problem with your questioning the salesgirl.  Most of the young ladies who danced, did not walk around advertising that fact, when they were not in the clubs.  They tended to subdue the make-up and clothes, before returning to "normal life".  normal circumstances salesgirls would not have a clue.
[...]

Damn, now I have to look up TNWSS to see how I came out on this deal...?
[...]

Mmmm, my wife says, "When an attractive young women pays $50 for her items when she's checking out at 4 a.m., and she pay it all in singles, she's a stripper...!"
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm going to fine a cigar and a drink, and watch a little tv.  bbl (maybe)
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
If they sold roses that cheap around me, I'd even be temped to buy my wife some... :)
$24.95 for 2 dozen roses at Whole Foods, BD.