Good afternoon joy sticks...
Finally, he shows up, hopefully with some advice on VD gifts. Afternoon, BD.
Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
Now there's some solid advice.

Time to head out, back tomorrow for OT. Hazzuh!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Time to head out, back tomorrow for OT. Hazzuh!
Later Dave...

Good afternoon joy sticks...
Finally, he shows up, hopefully with some advice on VD gifts. Afternoon, BD.
Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
why the 2nd source, I always ask the stripper herself if she smells good.  And a smart stripper will know
not to be covered, in perfume, so that when you go home you don't smell like you had been in a french whore house.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good afternoon joy sticks...
Finally, he shows up, hopefully with some advice on VD gifts. Afternoon, BD.
Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
why the 2nd source, I always ask the stripper herself if she smells good.  And a smart stripper will know
not to be covered, in perfume, so that when you go home you don't smell like you had been in a french whore house.
Asking the stripper works good if your looking to buy that exact brand.  If you just ask which perfumes the strippers are buying, then you may get a variety of selections.  But my problem is, after I smell around 3 of them, I can no longer tell the difference.  My still all time favorites are Ciara, and Giorgio....
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good afternoon joy sticks...
Finally, he shows up, hopefully with some advice on VD gifts. Afternoon, BD.
Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
why the 2nd source, I always ask the stripper herself if she smells good.  And a smart stripper will know
not to be covered, in perfume, so that when you go home you don't smell like you had been in a french whore house.

Those damn French... why can't they just bathe like normal folks.
[...]

Afternoon, Dad... are those last two perfumes or strippers?  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Time to head out, back tomorrow for OT. Hazzuh!

Sorry I missed your exit, T-Ball. Have a great weekend!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

S&P 500
1,864.02
+34.94 (1.91%)

Dow
15,965.52
+305.34 (1.95%)

Nasdaq
4,339.71
+72.88 (1.71%)

Crude Oil 29.36 +12.02%

[...]

I'm pretty sure I'm not interested in any stripper named Giorgio. Just sayin'.
[...]

They are perfumes, but I'm sure you can tell their dated....  They have probably been around for over 30 years.

[...]
Classic BD discussion, stripper perfume.  Include strippers who sing karaoke, and BD and flip could go on for hours.
[...]

TNWSS...
[...]

That is just her stage name. You don't think they use their real names!?! sheesh

[...]
the first time I came across karaoke, was a club in NJ that usually had exotic dancers(if the club sells alcohol,
ABC rules state them women must wear costumes, no nudity!).  same bartenders that used to serve me every Sunday night, but they were doing karaoke, instead of dancing. Go figure.