CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: 2/12/2016  (Read 16595 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 2/12/2016
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2016, 02:24:51 PM »

Good afternoon joy sticks...
Finally, he shows up, hopefully with some advice on VD gifts. Afternoon, BD.
Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
Now there's some solid advice.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2016, 02:25:04 PM »

Time to head out, back tomorrow for OT. Hazzuh!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2016, 02:29:00 PM »

Later Dave...

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2016, 02:49:25 PM »

Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
why the 2nd source, I always ask the stripper herself if she smells good.  And a smart stripper will know
not to be covered, in perfume, so that when you go home you don't smell like you had been in a french whore house.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2016, 03:14:45 PM »

why the 2nd source, I always ask the stripper herself if she smells good.  And a smart stripper will know
not to be covered, in perfume, so that when you go home you don't smell like you had been in a french whore house.
Asking the stripper works good if your looking to buy that exact brand.  If you just ask which perfumes the strippers are buying, then you may get a variety of selections.  But my problem is, after I smell around 3 of them, I can no longer tell the difference.  My still all time favorites are Ciara, and Giorgio....

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2016, 03:17:02 PM »

Those damn French... why can't they just bathe like normal folks.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2016, 03:17:58 PM »

Asking the stripper works good if your looking to buy that exact brand.  If you just ask which perfumes the strippers are buying, then you may get a variety of selections.  But my problem is, after I smell around 3 of them, I can no longer tell the difference.  My still all time favorites are Ciara, and Giorgio....

Afternoon, Dad... are those last two perfumes or strippers?  ;)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2016, 03:20:18 PM »

Sorry I missed your exit, T-Ball. Have a great weekend!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2016, 03:22:09 PM »

S&P 500
+34.94 (1.91%)

Dow
+305.34 (1.95%)

Nasdaq
+72.88 (1.71%)

Crude Oil 29.36 +12.02%

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2016, 03:27:47 PM »

I'm pretty sure I'm not interested in any stripper named Giorgio. Just sayin'.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2016, 03:29:12 PM »

They are perfumes, but I'm sure you can tell their dated....  They have probably been around for over 30 years.

Threebean

« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2016, 03:32:44 PM »

They are perfumes, but I'm sure you can tell their dated....  They have probably been around for over 30 years.
Classic BD discussion, stripper perfume.  Include strippers who sing karaoke, and BD and flip could go on for hours.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2016, 03:34:53 PM »

Classic BD discussion, stripper perfume.  Include strippers who sing karaoke, and BD and flip could go on for hours.

TNWSS...

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2016, 03:36:06 PM »

I'm pretty sure I'm not interested in any stripper named Giorgio. Just sayin'.

That is just her stage name. You don't think they use their real names!?! sheesh

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2016, 04:19:36 PM »

the first time I came across karaoke, was a club in NJ that usually had exotic dancers(if the club sells alcohol,
ABC rules state them women must wear costumes, no nudity!).  same bartenders that used to serve me every Sunday night, but they were doing karaoke, instead of dancing. Go figure.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13