+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!

Morning Steve.
I'm still debating on the box of MCI's in my Atlantic Cart... Down to 3. Gotta decide soon.
As an official representative, what is your professional opinion.  ;D
His commission check demands he recommend them highly.
Like a lawyer or politician he advocates for whoever is paying him.  Except for Bernie; he's a pure ideologue.

S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.

S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.
He's right, LTG. It says so in urban dictionary.

S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.
Big talk for a guy in the middle of a 10-week bathroom remodel.  ;D

S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.
Big talk for a guy in the middle of a 10-week bathroom remodel.  ;D
Rushing it will not result in a happy ending (TWSS).
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.
Big talk for a guy in the middle of a 10-week bathroom remodel.  ;D

Damn, Golf... right for the open wound.

S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.
Big talk for a guy in the middle of a 10-week bathroom remodel.  ;D

Damn, Golf... right for the open wound.
A little spare plaster will close that right up. ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.
Big talk for a guy in the middle of a 10-week bathroom remodel.  ;D
Rushing it will not result in a happy ending (TWSS).

He is just not understanding that while this project still has an open punch list, arguments can be made against adding new projects to the schedule...  Putting the onus on the warden's part was a nice twist as well.  ;)

S&P 500
1,847.49
+18.41 (1.01%)

Dow
15,834.13
+173.95 (1.11%)

Nasdaq
4,290.95
+24.11 (0.57%)

Crude Oil 27.63 +5.42%
Company stock up nearly 4% today. Hot darn!
It's Hot Damn.  Yankees, sheesh.
Big talk for a guy in the middle of a 10-week bathroom remodel.  ;D
Rushing it will not result in a happy ending (TWSS).

He is just not understanding that while this project still has an open punch list, arguments can be made against adding new projects to the schedule...  Putting the onus on the warden's part was a nice twist as well.  ;)
I have a wife and 3 kids, I know someone making excuses when I hear it. Lol
[...]

LALTS

"If the toilet flushes, the project is complete!" - Cheapy Cheapo

Can ya'll believe those sneaky bastards at Famous have items on the Mash that DON'T include free shipping... Muthaf'krs.
Where was Tex to warn you?
In the big leagues.
LALTS

[...]

There are also functioning sinks, shower, mirrors, and towel bars, so yeah, more than done.

[...]

Well, if the towel bars are up, you might as well
open that bottle of champagne, and call it done!  8)
Good day boys, just got to the office a short while ago....
[...]

"Crown moulding is the Devil!"