CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: 2/12/2016  (Read 16658 times)

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 2/12/2016
« Reply #135 on: February 12, 2016, 05:09:27 PM »

I'm going to fine a cigar and a drink, and watch a little tv.  bbl (maybe)
How much are cigar fines in your area, BD?

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2016, 05:10:36 PM »

I'm going to fine a cigar and a drink, and watch a little tv.  bbl (maybe)
How much are cigar fines in your area, BD?
Only $25 for carrying lighted tobacco products in elevators in my area ... might be worth it tomorrow when wind chills are below Zero.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2016, 05:33:21 PM »

Good afternoon joy sticks...
Finally, he shows up, hopefully with some advice on VD gifts. Afternoon, BD.
Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
why the 2nd source, I always ask the stripper herself if she smells good.  And a smart stripper will know
not to be covered, in perfume, so that when you go home you don't smell like you had been in a french whore house.
Asking the stripper works good if your looking to buy that exact brand.  If you just ask which perfumes the strippers are buying, then you may get a variety of selections.  But my problem is, after I smell around 3 of them, I can no longer tell the difference.  My still all time favorites are Ciara, and Giorgio....
Afternoon, Dad... are those last two perfumes or strippers?  ;)
They are perfumes, but I'm sure you can tell their dated....  They have probably been around for over 30 years.
Classic BD discussion, stripper perfume.  Include strippers who sing karaoke, and BD and flip could go on for hours.
We were innocently talking about Valentine gifts.  As far as stripper perfume goes, I'm sure Flip and I are just as surprised as you are on how the subject got skewed..?  :)
me, surprised by these guys? Nope, nada, never!  I expect the turn for the worse, sooner rather than later.
Ohhh, that's funny...
One problem with your questioning the salesgirl.  Most of the young ladies who danced, did not walk around advertising that fact, when they were not in the clubs.  They tended to subdue the make-up and clothes, before returning to "normal life".  normal circumstances salesgirls would not have a clue.
Mmmm, my wife says, "When an attractive young women pays $50 for her items when she's checking out at 4 a.m., and she pay it all in singles, she's a stripper...!"
or a bartender!   8)   what high end stores are selling perfume at 4am?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2016, 05:35:40 PM »

take care boys, chat with you on Tuesday... :D

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2016, 05:48:38 PM »

ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
If they sold roses that cheap around me, I'd even be temped to buy my wife some... :)
that's your problem, you are going to a florist for $90 a dozen roses.  Me, I buy mine in supermarkets and
gas stations.
I used to send my GF in Miami roses for St. Valentine's Day at $50-75 a pop ... never received much thanks, and even later would forget that I had even sent them ... so, I stopped being a sucker ... may send a card ... but that's it. F - that ... Forget that. Bah humbug  #commercialized Valentine's Day.

Threebean

« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2016, 05:58:28 PM »

ShopRite (local supermarket) has a coupon for a dozen long stemmed red roses for $14.99.  what a bargain, stopping on the way home tonight.
If they sold roses that cheap around me, I'd even be temped to buy my wife some... :)
that's your problem, you are going to a florist for $90 a dozen roses.  Me, I buy mine in supermarkets and
gas stations.
I used to send my GF in Miami roses for St. Valentine's Day at $50-75 a pop ... never received much thanks, and even later would forget that I had even sent them ... so, I stopped being a sucker ... may send a card ... but that's it. F - that ... Forget that. Bah humbug  #commercialized Valentine's Day.
I'm with you there, Steve.  Luckily my warden feels the same about it. I'll pick up a card and a grocery store bouquet just the same.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2016, 07:05:54 PM »

Good afternoon Dave(s).....  VD gifts.... Mmmmmm, I always like to select a nice perfume for her that makes me extremely horny....!!!  If you need help selecting a perfume, just go to an upscale department store, and tell the salesgirl that you like to purchase the same perfume that the strippers from P.T.'s ShowClub buy...  Because you want your wife to smell like a stripper.  You may get a dirty look or a smile from the salesgirl, but they can't say your harassing them because they'll know exactly what your talking about.. :)
Now there's some solid advice.
Indeed, now that is useful information!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2016, 07:07:53 PM »

why the 2nd source, I always ask the stripper herself if she smells good.  And a smart stripper will know
not to be covered, in perfume, so that when you go home you don't smell like you had been in a french whore house.
Asking the stripper works good if your looking to buy that exact brand.  If you just ask which perfumes the strippers are buying, then you may get a variety of selections.  But my problem is, after I smell around 3 of them, I can no longer tell the difference.  My still all time favorites are Ciara, and Giorgio....
They are perfumes, but I'm sure you can tell their dated....  They have probably been around for over 30 years.
Classic BD discussion, stripper perfume.  Include strippers who sing karaoke, and BD and flip could go on for hours.
Now that's entertainment.
Beats any known lull for sure.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #143 on: February 12, 2016, 07:09:23 PM »

We were innocently talking about Valentine gifts.  As far as stripper perfume goes, I'm sure Flip and I are just as surprised as you are on how the subject got skewed..?  :)
me, surprised by these guys? Nope, nada, never!  I expect the turn for the worse, sooner rather than later.
And we would just hate to disappoint you.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #144 on: February 12, 2016, 07:12:19 PM »

OK, all caught up just in time for stripper perfume buyin' lull.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #145 on: February 12, 2016, 07:32:37 PM »

gas stations.
you never sent m roses 😍

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #146 on: February 12, 2016, 07:43:02 PM »

gas stations.
you never sent m roses 😍
Something between you two that we should know about?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #147 on: February 12, 2016, 07:43:48 PM »

By the way, what a shit commute today. The trains are completely fucked.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #148 on: February 12, 2016, 07:46:42 PM »

....it's cold

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #149 on: February 12, 2016, 08:15:49 PM »

....it's cold
It is February....
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13