CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 08, 2016, 12:01:08 AM

Title: 2/8/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on February 08, 2016, 12:01:08 AM
Happy Monday! Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 08, 2016, 12:06:08 AM
Welcome aboard and all aboard!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 01:12:19 AM
Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on February 08, 2016, 02:37:01 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 04:20:26 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on February 08, 2016, 04:30:53 AM
Morning, all.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 05:22:54 AM
Weather calling for 6-10 inches of snow between now and Wednesday night. Must've heard that JerseyDave was coming to town.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on February 08, 2016, 05:23:13 AM
Super Bowl and Mardi Gras hangover sheesh time.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 05:23:41 AM
Weather calling for 6-10 inches of snow between now and Wednesday night. Must've heard that JerseyDave was coming to town.
Just what I wanted to hear!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on February 08, 2016, 05:23:51 AM
Weather calling for 6-10 inches of snow between now and Wednesday night. Must've heard that JerseyDave was coming to town.
Poor Dave, hopefully it doesn't screw up his flight!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 05:24:03 AM
Morning Chip and Dave.  Time to head to the airport.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on February 08, 2016, 05:24:12 AM
Weather calling for 6-10 inches of snow between now and Wednesday night. Must've heard that JerseyDave was coming to town.
Just what I wanted to hear!
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 05:24:50 AM
Weather calling for 6-10 inches of snow between now and Wednesday night. Must've heard that JerseyDave was coming to town.
Poor Dave, hopefully it doesn't screw up his flight!
More specifically, the flight out on Wednesday!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 05:26:22 AM
Weather calling for 6-10 inches of snow between now and Wednesday night. Must've heard that JerseyDave was coming to town.
Poor Dave, hopefully it doesn't screw up his flight!
Unlike TexDave, I expect it, and deal with whatever happens.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 05:38:22 AM
Weather calling for 6-10 inches of snow between now and Wednesday night. Must've heard that JerseyDave was coming to town.
Poor Dave, hopefully it doesn't screw up his flight!
Unlike TexDave, I expect it, and deal with whatever happens.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 05:39:20 AM
Morning LSU, Golf and Expect It Dave.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 05:43:00 AM
Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 05:44:17 AM
Nice to see a Monday loaded with great cigar deals! ::)
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 05:56:15 AM
Guess it is time to get ready for a wonderful Monday at the office, travel for me starting tomorrow so only one day in the office this week!  BBL
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on February 08, 2016, 05:59:02 AM
Morning LSU, Golf and Expect It Dave.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on February 08, 2016, 06:00:27 AM
Nice to see a Monday loaded with great cigar deals! ::)
I think you should have put your sarcasm sign out for that post.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2016, 07:11:10 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Dave. 32 frosty degrees here but sunny. got 2 trenches on my agenda today. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: sfish on February 08, 2016, 07:20:58 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Dave. 32 frosty degrees here but sunny. got 2 trenches wenches on my agenda today. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here.
Fixed it for you, morning Dean
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: sfish on February 08, 2016, 07:22:33 AM
Good morning boys, loved the outcome of the game yesterday.Got to smoke a few yesterday including an EPC Oscuro Toro which was very good
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2016, 07:28:08 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Dave. 32 frosty degrees here but sunny. got 2 trenches wenches on my agenda today. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here.
Fixed it for you , morning Dean
thanks. my current wench has itchy breasts. trust me, I tried 'scratching' the itch but she won't let me.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 07:28:49 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Dave. 32 frosty degrees here but sunny. got 2 trenches wenches on my agenda today. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here.
Fixed it for you , morning Dean
thanks. my current wench has itchy breasts. trust me, I tried 'scratching' the itch but she won't let me.
I'm not even sure what to say to that.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 07:29:14 AM
Good morning boys, loved the outcome of the game yesterday.Got to smoke a few yesterday including an EPC Oscuro Toro which was very good
Ditto. Got a little tired of seeing Cam Newton's stupid face and dancing the last few weeks.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2016, 07:36:00 AM
the lady bought a 2016 KIA Forte Saturday. she had her other car voluntarily repossessed because she couldn't afford $400 a month payments. now she has $300 a month payments. I have no idea what the fuck she was thinking.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: sfish on February 08, 2016, 07:41:09 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Dave. 32 frosty degrees here but sunny. got 2 trenches wenches on my agenda today. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here.
Fixed it for you , morning Dean
thanks. my current wench has itchy breasts. trust me, I tried 'scratching' the itch but she won't let me.
I'm not even sure what to say to that.
Yikes!?
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: sfish on February 08, 2016, 07:41:34 AM
Good morning boys, loved the outcome of the game yesterday.Got to smoke a few yesterday including an EPC Oscuro Toro which was very good
Ditto. Got a little tired of seeing Cam Newton's stupid face and dancing the last few weeks.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of his antics
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 07:55:52 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Dave. 32 frosty degrees here but sunny. got 2 trenches wenches on my agenda today. BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee here.
Fixed it for you , morning Dean
thanks. my current wench has itchy breasts. trust me, I tried 'scratching' the itch but she won't let me.
PTL, Thank You Dean I sure needed to know that this morning early.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 07:57:00 AM
Morning Fish and Dean
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 08:08:07 AM
the lady bought a 2016 KIA Forte Saturday. she had her other car voluntarily repossessed because she couldn't afford $400 a month payments. now she has $300 a month payments. I have no idea what the fuck she was thinking.
The common denominator for poor financial decisions appears to be you!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 08, 2016, 08:42:05 AM
Gmornin fellas
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 08:52:50 AM
Gmornin fellas
Morning CG
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 08, 2016, 09:05:12 AM
Gmornin fellas
Morning CG
What's shakin Tex?
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 09:06:57 AM
Gmornin fellas
Morning CG
What's shakin Tex?
S.O.S. buddy, just struggling through another day in this office!  Nice weather here but the pollen is about to kill us all!

How about yourself?
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 08, 2016, 09:07:51 AM
Gmornin fellas
Morning CG
What's shakin Tex?
S.O.S. buddy, just struggling through another day in this office!  Nice weather here but the pollen is about to kill us all!

How about yourself?
Just another Monday for me - heading down to Sioux Falls Thursday/Friday to meet with the boss-woman and try and grasp my head around her leaving.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 09:09:34 AM
On The Page Today:

1st time for a 2-day special ::)

Various 5-pak specials, some bad and some not so bad.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 09:22:45 AM
On The Page Today:

1st time for a 2-day special ::)

Various 5-pak specials, some bad and some not so bad.
Looks like the whole fukkin' site has been split into 5 packs!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 09:24:10 AM
On The Page Today:

1st time for a 2-day special ::)

Various 5-pak specials, some bad and some not so bad.
Nice deal on BV 500's in there.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 09:27:26 AM
Cleaning out yesterday I found an UNUSED new in the box Tat Black Melamine Jar if anyone one needs such a "collectable thing" for any sort of purpose.  Just let me know but PLEASE do not disclose the purpose of your need.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 08, 2016, 09:30:54 AM
Cleaning out yesterday I found an UNUSED new in the box Tat Black Melamine Jar if anyone one needs such a "collectable thing" for any sort of purpose.  Just let me know but PLEASE do not disclose the purpose of your need.
::) :-X
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 09:35:52 AM
Cleaning out yesterday I found an UNUSED new in the box Tat Black Melamine Jar if anyone one needs such a "collectable thing" for any sort of purpose.  Just let me know but PLEASE do not disclose the purpose of your need.
::) :-X
(http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/undeadfanstories/images/c/ca/1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140211105504)
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 08, 2016, 09:39:22 AM
Cleaning out yesterday I found an UNUSED new in the box Tat Black Melamine Jar if anyone one needs such a "collectable thing" for any sort of purpose.  Just let me know but PLEASE do not disclose the purpose of your need.
::) :-X
(http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/undeadfanstories/images/c/ca/1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140211105504)
Dave's google search history: "meme of a guy jizzing in his pants..."
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 09:44:48 AM
Cleaning out yesterday I found an UNUSED new in the box Tat Black Melamine Jar if anyone one needs such a "collectable thing" for any sort of purpose.  Just let me know but PLEASE do not disclose the purpose of your need.
::) :-X

Golfing Dave's google search history: "meme of a guy jizzing in his pants..."
Clarified it for you CG
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2016, 09:44:58 AM
the lady bought a 2016 KIA Forte Saturday. she had her other car voluntarily repossessed because she couldn't afford $400 a month payments. now she has $300 a month payments. I have no idea what the fuck she was thinking.
The common denominator for poor financial decisions appears to be you!
I went through her finances and advised against it!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 08, 2016, 09:46:48 AM
Cleaning out yesterday I found an UNUSED new in the box Tat Black Melamine Jar if anyone one needs such a "collectable thing" for any sort of purpose.  Just let me know but PLEASE do not disclose the purpose of your need.
::) :-X

Golfing Dave's google search history: "meme of a guy jizzing in his pants..."
Clarified it for you CG
Hahaha, good point.  Too many Dave's to leave that hanging
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 09:47:55 AM
DOW    -232
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 09:50:06 AM
the lady bought a 2016 KIA Forte Saturday. she had her other car voluntarily repossessed because she couldn't afford $400 a month payments. now she has $300 a month payments. I have no idea what the fuck she was thinking.
The common denominator for poor financial decisions appears to be you!
I went through her finances and advised against it!
Just a simple man's thought but there might be some value in performing that analysis  before you adopt them.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 09:53:44 AM
Here is a little Super Bowl 50 Trivia For You:

North Korea's new satellite flew over Super Bowl site

North Korea's newest satellite passed almost right over the stadium just an hour after it ended.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 09:58:02 AM
BV 500's are almost gone.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 09:58:04 AM
Greetings from cold and rainy Cleveland.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 09:59:51 AM
BV 500's are almost gone.
LAdC Corona's @ 5/$19.43 are a nice deal and going pretty fast.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 10:01:27 AM
BV 500's are almost gone.
LAdC Corona's @ 5/$19.43 are a nice deal and going pretty fast.
Liga Undercrown Robusto's @ 5/$20 are a good deal and still show plenty in stock.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 10:02:03 AM
Greetings from cold and rainy Cleveland.
But you were expecting it so we know you have your rubbers with you ready to go. ;D
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 08, 2016, 10:02:57 AM
Greetings from cold and rainy Cleveland.
GMornin TravelinDave
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 10:07:07 AM
CI Banter says 404 OOPS, this page does not exist or has been removed.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 10:10:45 AM
Cleaning out yesterday I found an UNUSED new in the box Tat Black Melamine Jar if anyone one needs such a "collectable thing" for any sort of purpose.  Just let me know but PLEASE do not disclose the purpose of your need.
::) :-X
(http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/undeadfanstories/images/c/ca/1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140211105504)
Dave's google search history: "meme of a guy jizzing in his pants..."
Actually, it was "jizzed in my pants gif". Lol
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 10:12:01 AM
Greetings from cold and rainy Cleveland.
Snowing over here now on the east side.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 08, 2016, 10:12:22 AM
Cleaning out yesterday I found an UNUSED new in the box Tat Black Melamine Jar if anyone one needs such a "collectable thing" for any sort of purpose.  Just let me know but PLEASE do not disclose the purpose of your need.
::) :-X
(http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/undeadfanstories/images/c/ca/1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140211105504)
Dave's google search history: "meme of a guy jizzing in his pants..."
Actually, it was "jizzed in my pants gif". Lol
"Show me a guy jizzing in his pants please"
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 10:14:49 AM
Cleaning out yesterday I found an UNUSED new in the box Tat Black Melamine Jar if anyone one needs such a "collectable thing" for any sort of purpose.  Just let me know but PLEASE do not disclose the purpose of your need.
::) :-X
(http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/undeadfanstories/images/c/ca/1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140211105504)
Dave's google search history: "meme of a guy jizzing in his pants..."
Actually, it was "jizzed in my pants gif". Lol
"Show me a guy jizzing in his pants please"
"In a melamine jar"
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 10:15:49 AM
Good morning gents...
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 10:25:00 AM
I was surprised to have seen a local St. Louis lawyer that was so pissed off over the Rams leaving St. Louis, he made a Super Bowel commercial.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2016/02/05/watch-terry-crouppens-anti-kroenke-super-bowl-commercial/

I wasn't sure if anyone caught that last night...?
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 08, 2016, 10:26:08 AM
Good morning gents...
Good mornin Dad!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 10:29:58 AM
Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
I thought the Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Christmas Commercial was rather good.  I think I like her.. :)
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 10:30:17 AM
I was surprised to have seen a local St. Louis lawyer that was so pissed off over the Rams leaving St. Louis, he made a Super Bowel commercial.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2016/02/05/watch-terry-crouppens-anti-kroenke-super-bowl-commercial/

I wasn't sure if anyone caught that last night...?
It was probably just a local ad.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 08, 2016, 10:31:09 AM
Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
I thought the Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Christmas Commercial was rather good.  I think I like her.. :)
She's amazing, Juilliard trained for years
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 10:31:29 AM
Good morning gents...
Good mornin Dad!
Hi Shawn.  Hope you had a nice weekend.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 10:32:36 AM
Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
I thought the Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Christmas Commercial was rather good.  I think I like her.. :)
She's amazing, Juilliard trained for years
And also pretty hot in American Horror Stories...
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 08, 2016, 10:34:05 AM
Good morning gents...
Good mornin Dad!
Hi Shawn.  Hope you had a nice weekend.
It was pretty dang good - weather sucks here right now, but it's ND in the middle of winter ;)
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 10:34:38 AM
Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
I thought the Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Christmas Commercial was rather good.  I think I like her.. :)
She's amazing, Juilliard trained for years
She's a great singer, you just had to get past her nonsense sideshow. We can thank my man TB for that.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 10:35:30 AM
I was surprised to have seen a local St. Louis lawyer that was so pissed off over the Rams leaving St. Louis, he made a Super Bowel commercial.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2016/02/05/watch-terry-crouppens-anti-kroenke-super-bowl-commercial/

I wasn't sure if anyone caught that last night...?
It was probably just a local ad.
I didn't think of that....  I think the Super Bowel Herion commercial was from St. Louis also.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 08, 2016, 10:40:53 AM
Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
Weren't you ever listening to those commercials with Tony Bennet?  Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 10:44:14 AM
Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
Weren't you ever listening to those commercials with Tony Bennet?  Good morning guys.
Hi Flip...
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 10:44:53 AM
Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
I thought the Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Christmas Commercial was rather good.  I think I like her.. :)
She's amazing, Juilliard trained for years
Funny internet meme popped up shortly after her performance....Good thing the national anthem was at 6:30, she has to be back to the Hunger Games at 8:00.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 10:45:08 AM
Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 10:45:33 AM
Morning BD, Flip and YellowStar.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 10:46:13 AM
Raining when I landed in Cleveland.  Changed over to all wet snow now.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2016, 10:46:17 AM
Good day, y'alls.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 08, 2016, 10:47:42 AM
Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
I thought the Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Christmas Commercial was rather good.  I think I like her.. :)
She's amazing, Juilliard trained for years
Funny internet meme popped up shortly after her performance....Good thing the national anthem was at 6:30, she has to be back to the Hunger Games at 8:00.
Haha, I saw that one too - amazing
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2016, 10:47:53 AM
My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 08, 2016, 10:47:59 AM
Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Catch, hold on to, or run properly
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 08, 2016, 10:49:49 AM
Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Sometimes it was just thrown away.  I saw where it looked like a ref was an intended receiver.
Also, a lot of throws to people just standing on the sidelines.  one question, thought it was funny,
the ball landed amid a bunch of guys in gold jackets staring at the crowd.  You think with the Super
bowl going on behind them, they might have turned around.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 08, 2016, 10:51:05 AM
My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
the snow has hit 10th avenue, I am looking out at Hudson Yards and see the snow and 4 construction cranes.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 10:53:09 AM
My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
But there were some throwing issues on both sides too.  That said there were some serious mean ass lineman and defensive backs wrecking havoc on the Cam.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 10:53:29 AM
Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Well, it is hard when Cam throws it five feet over the open receivers head.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 10:53:29 AM
I babysat the grandkids yesterday.  While my son was still there to watch them, I said to them, "I think I'll get us some lunch from McDonalds.  Do you guys like cheeseburgers..?"  My 7 year old granddaughter said, "Yes, I'll take a cheeseburger.."  My 4 year old grandson said, "I'll take a hamburger."  I asked him, "Wouldn't you rather have a cheeseburger...?"  Again, "No, I'll take a hamburger."  I asked him, "Don't you like cheese..?"  He replied, "Yes.."  I asked, "Do you like cheeseburgers..?"  He replied, "Yes.."  So I asked, "Why don't you want a cheeseburger..?"  He replied, "I'm trying to cut down on cheese...!"
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 10:53:53 AM
My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
the snow has hit 10th avenue, I am looking out at Hudson Yards and see the snow and 4 construction cranes.
Well if you decide to stand around with your thumb up your ass don't stand under a construction crane.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 10:54:33 AM
Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 10:54:58 AM
My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
But there were some throwing issues on both sides too.  That said there were some serious mean ass lineman and defensive backs wrecking havoc on the Cam.
For sure.  Just as a "Pitcher's duel" in baseball is pretty boring to watch, the two defenses were solid and made the offenses look pedestrian.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2016, 10:56:00 AM
My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
the snow has hit 10th avenue, I am looking out at Hudson Yards and see the snow and 4 construction cranes.
I thought it was going East. I'm hoping that the afternoon commute won't be too challenging. At least I get to smoke during it.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 08, 2016, 10:56:16 AM
I babysat the grandkids yesterday.  While my son was still there to watch them, I said to them, "I think I'll get us some lunch from McDonalds.  Do you guys like cheeseburgers..?"  My 7 year old granddaughter said, "Yes, I'll take a cheeseburger.."  My 4 year old grandson said, "I'll take a hamburger."  I asked him, "Wouldn't you rather have a cheeseburger...?"  Again, "No, I'll take a hamburger."  I asked him, "Don't you like cheese..?"  He replied, "Yes.."  I asked, "Do you like cheeseburgers..?"  He replied, "Yes.."  So I asked, "Why don't you want a cheeseburger..?"  He replied, "I'm trying to cut down on cheese...!"
kid is listening to his cardiologist, I guess.  8)
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 10:56:31 AM
I was surprised to have seen a local St. Louis lawyer that was so pissed off over the Rams leaving St. Louis, he made a Super Bowel commercial.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2016/02/05/watch-terry-crouppens-anti-kroenke-super-bowl-commercial/

I wasn't sure if anyone caught that last night...?
It was probably just a local ad.
I didn't think of that....  I think the Super Bowel Herion commercial was from St. Louis also.
Sounds like a nice cheery town!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: sfish on February 08, 2016, 10:57:38 AM
Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
That's because the balls weren't properly deflated
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 10:57:41 AM
My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
But there were some throwing issues on both sides too.  That said there were some serious mean ass lineman and defensive backs wrecking havoc on the Cam.
Throwing issues were on the one side, the guy is too old and just doesn't have the zip he once did. On the other side, you had a guy who wasn't prepared for the onslaught the defense brought in his face play after play.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 10:57:51 AM
BV 500's are almost gone.
LAdC Corona's @ 5/$19.43 are a nice deal and going pretty fast.
Liga Undercrown Robusto's @ 5/$20 are a good deal and still show plenty in stock.
BV 500's Sold Out
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 10:58:05 AM
Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Well, it is hard when Cam throws it five feet over the open receivers head.
The announcer said, "He throws so hard that they can't hold onto it."  If you listen to the announcers, they say allot of really stupid shit.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 10:58:54 AM
My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
But there were some throwing issues on both sides too.  That said there were some serious mean ass lineman and defensive backs wrecking havoc on the Cam.
Throwing issues were on the one side, the guy is too old and just doesn't have the zip he once did. On the other side, you had a guy who wasn't prepared for the onslaught the defense brought in his face play after play.
Hard to imagine a super bowl with a couple of great teams having two Quarterbacks that are so bad.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 08, 2016, 10:59:05 AM
Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
my humidors and the coolidor a full again.  So much for the grand smoke down.
Well there was that big cigarbid order and the 20 cigars from the page.    ::)
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 10:59:12 AM
Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Sometimes it was just thrown away.  I saw where it looked like a ref was an intended receiver.
Also, a lot of throws to people just standing on the sidelines.  one question, thought it was funny,
the ball landed amid a bunch of guys in gold jackets staring at the crowd.  You think with the Super
bowl going on behind them, they might have turned around.
No, I wasn't talking thhrow-aways, I'm talking badly overthrown open receivers.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 10:59:23 AM
Morning BD, Flip and YellowStar.
And a good morning to ya Dave(s)...
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 10:59:51 AM
My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
the snow has hit 10th avenue, I am looking out at Hudson Yards and see the snow and 4 construction cranes.
Are those cranes upright or falling over?
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2016, 11:00:56 AM
My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
the snow has hit 10th avenue, I am looking out at Hudson Yards and see the snow and 4 construction cranes.
Are those cranes upright or falling over?
Too soon.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 11:02:34 AM
CI Banter says 404 OOPS, this page does not exist or has been removed.
Still dead, have they maybe kilt it intentionally?
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 11:05:04 AM
DOW    -232
Interim Report

DOW         -342
S&P 500    -40

Gold +$33
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 11:06:05 AM
Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Catch, hold on to, or run properly
I hate to say this, "But I don't think either team deserved to win...  When that Panther knocked the ball out of that one guys hands and then shoved him, and was charged with unsportsmanlike conduct with a 15 yard penalty, I'm like, "are you crazy...?"  Did some one pay you to lose the game...?
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 11:10:16 AM
Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Catch, hold on to, or run properly
I hate to say this, "But I don't think either team deserved to win...  When that Panther knocked the ball out of that one guys hands and then shoved him, and was charged with unsportsmanlike conduct with a 15 yard penalty, I'm like, "are you crazy...?"  Did some one pay you to lose the game...?
Yeah, and when the Bengals fell apart at the end against the Steelers, everyone jumped on Marvin Lewis, saying he didn't have control of the team and whatnot. When either team had a dumbass penalty last night, did anyone blame either coach? Of course not, because it's ridiculous.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 11:11:56 AM
Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 08, 2016, 11:12:50 AM
Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 11:12:54 AM
Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Catch, hold on to, or run properly
I hate to say this, "But I don't think either team deserved to win...  When that Panther knocked the ball out of that one guys hands and then shoved him, and was charged with unsportsmanlike conduct with a 15 yard penalty, I'm like, "are you crazy...?"  Did some one pay you to lose the game...?
Yeah, and when the Bengals fell apart at the end against the Steelers, everyone jumped on Marvin Lewis, saying he didn't have control of the team and whatnot. When either team had a dumbass penalty last night, did anyone blame either coach? Of course not, because it's ridiculous.
Neither of those Teams had Johnny Football on the roster either. :)
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 11:13:27 AM
Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.
How did the Seahawks do last night, I missed the score.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 11:13:44 AM
Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Catch, hold on to, or run properly
I hate to say this, "But I don't think either team deserved to win...  When that Panther knocked the ball out of that one guys hands and then shoved him, and was charged with unsportsmanlike conduct with a 15 yard penalty, I'm like, "are you crazy...?"  Did some one pay you to lose the game...?
Yeah, and when the Bengals fell apart at the end against the Steelers, everyone jumped on Marvin Lewis, saying he didn't have control of the team and whatnot. When either team had a dumbass penalty last night, did anyone blame either coach? Of course not, because it's ridiculous.
Neither of those Teams had Johnny Football on the roster either. :)
Maybe they will next month. ;)
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 11:14:00 AM
Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)
And Free Shipping
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 08, 2016, 11:20:43 AM
Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.
How did the Seahawks do last night, I missed the score.
Oh, are you butthurt? So, sorry. Is it something in the water up there in Carolina?
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 11:22:18 AM
Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.
I guess I get too emotional, but I felt kind of sorry for him.  But I'm not sure what to think about the guys that were crying on the sidelines...?  Even thou they lost, they were still in the fricking Super Bowl...!  Oh, morning Raz. :)
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 11:24:22 AM
Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)
And Free Shipping
Do you know if there is much difference between the San Lotano OVAL vs the non-oval...  They look like the same cigar to me other than the oval pressing.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 11:29:06 AM
I was surprised to have seen a local St. Louis lawyer that was so pissed off over the Rams leaving St. Louis, he made a Super Bowel commercial.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2016/02/05/watch-terry-crouppens-anti-kroenke-super-bowl-commercial/

I wasn't sure if anyone caught that last night...?
It was probably just a local ad.
I didn't think of that....  I think the Super Bowel Herion commercial was from St. Louis also.
Sounds like a nice cheery town!
Recently some one sold some almost pure herion in the area, and people are od'ing on it.  Scary stuff.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 08, 2016, 11:29:27 AM
Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.
I guess I get too emotional, but I felt kind of sorry for him.  But I'm not sure what to think about the guys that were crying on the sidelines...?  Even thou they lost, they were still in the fricking Super Bowl...!  Oh, morning Raz. :)
Nothing uglier than watching a grown man pout. Especially a very highly paid grown man.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 11:33:46 AM
Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.
How did the Seahawks do last night, I missed the score.
Oh, are you butthurt? So, sorry. Is it something in the water up there in Carolina?
No, actually I was for Denver but everybody is bashing the quarterback that was there playing after a 1 loss season while their hometown quarterback is sitting on his ass watching it on TV.  He certainly did not have his best game and made some mistakes himself but also his offensive line was a little off too.

But it could be that someone might have the butt-hurt after Cam shoved it up their ass in the playoffs.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 11:34:20 AM
I babysat the grandkids yesterday.  While my son was still there to watch them, I said to them, "I think I'll get us some lunch from McDonalds.  Do you guys like cheeseburgers..?"  My 7 year old granddaughter said, "Yes, I'll take a cheeseburger.."  My 4 year old grandson said, "I'll take a hamburger."  I asked him, "Wouldn't you rather have a cheeseburger...?"  Again, "No, I'll take a hamburger."  I asked him, "Don't you like cheese..?"  He replied, "Yes.."  I asked, "Do you like cheeseburgers..?"  He replied, "Yes.."  So I asked, "Why don't you want a cheeseburger..?"  He replied, "I'm trying to cut down on cheese...!"
kid is listening to his cardiologist, I guess.  8)
You would think so.  It's just funny hearing it from a 4 year old.  Also, you know how some times you go to sleep at night, and sleep through the whole night, and it seems like the night flew by.  That happened to the 4 year old.  Mommy went to wake him up in the morning and he said, "what, it's still night..!"  Mommy said, "no hun, it's morning, you have to get up." And he replys, "but I just closed my eyes...!!!"  And she couldn't convince him that it was morning...  I guess he was thinking, "that damn pre-school...!"
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 11:34:21 AM
Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.
I guess I get too emotional, but I felt kind of sorry for him.  But I'm not sure what to think about the guys that were crying on the sidelines...?  Even thou they lost, they were still in the fricking Super Bowl...!  Oh, morning Raz. :)
Nothing uglier than watching a grown man pout. Especially a very highly paid grown man.
I do agree with that aspect of the pro sports game.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 08, 2016, 11:39:39 AM
Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.
How did the Seahawks do last night, I missed the score.
Oh, are you butthurt? So, sorry. Is it something in the water up there in Carolina?
No, actually I was for Denver but everybody is bashing the quarterback that was there playing after a 1 loss season while their hometown quarterback is sitting on his ass watching it on TV.  He certainly did not have his best game and made some mistakes himself but also his offensive line was a little off too.

But it could be that someone might have the butt-hurt after Cam shoved it up their ass in the playoffs.
Not me, Sunshine. I've thought Cam is an ass since he was in college. And he's proven it repeatedly, including at last night's press conference. Good football player, immature human being.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 11:40:56 AM
Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.
I guess I get too emotional, but I felt kind of sorry for him.  But I'm not sure what to think about the guys that were crying on the sidelines...?  Even thou they lost, they were still in the fricking Super Bowl...!  Oh, morning Raz. :)
Nothing uglier than watching a grown man pout. Especially a very highly paid grown man.
Agreed. You played like shit and got your ass beat. Stand up and take it like a man.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 11:45:49 AM
Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.
How did the Seahawks do last night, I missed the score.
Oh, are you butthurt? So, sorry. Is it something in the water up there in Carolina?
No, actually I was for Denver but everybody is bashing the quarterback that was there playing after a 1 loss season while their hometown quarterback is sitting on his ass watching it on TV.  He certainly did not have his best game and made some mistakes himself but also his offensive line was a little off too.

But it could be that someone might have the butt-hurt after Cam shoved it up their ass in the playoffs.
Not me, Sunshine. I've thought Cam is an ass since he was in college. And he's proven it repeatedly, including at last night's press conference. Good football player, immature human being.
I have never met him so don't know as much about him as you but he is a hell of a quarterback with or without a bad game and that is all he is paid to be, no bonus for maturity but he does generally stay out of trouble also (except for the little minor incident in his pick-up truck).  I don't begrudge anyone for telling the media to GFY, regardless of their profession.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 11:53:43 AM
Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)
Good price, no need for window shopping, pull the trigger....you know how to do it.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 08, 2016, 11:54:31 AM
[...]

No bonus for maturity, but if you act like a child you get called out for it. Right? You call people out all the time here, but you're lecturing me because I pointed out that he sulked like a little girl? Sheesh.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 11:58:10 AM
Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)
Good price, no need for window shopping, pull the trigger....you know how to do it.
And don't forget the 22 points you get with them!!!!!!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 12:05:17 PM
Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)
Good price, no need for window shopping, pull the trigger....you know how to do it.
And don't forget the 22 points you get with them!!!!!!
I've never purchased anything from the page, but have been eying up the San Lotano OVAL's.  What is the 22 points worth..?
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 12:05:32 PM
Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)
And Free Shipping
Do you know if there is much difference between the San Lotano OVAL vs the non-oval...  They look like the same cigar to me other than the oval pressing.
Oval and San Lotano are similar but not the same.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 12:05:54 PM
Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)
Good price, no need for window shopping, pull the trigger....you know how to do it.
And don't forget the 22 points you get with them!!!!!!
I've never purchased anything from the page, but have been eying up the San Lotano OVAL's.  What is the 22 points worth..?
22 cents off a future order.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 12:06:06 PM
Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)
Good price, no need for window shopping, pull the trigger....you know how to do it.
And don't forget the 22 points you get with them!!!!!!
I've never purchased anything from the page, but have been eying up the San Lotano OVAL's.  What is the 22 points worth..?
0.22 cents!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 12:12:19 PM
Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)
Good price, no need for window shopping, pull the trigger....you know how to do it.
And don't forget the 22 points you get with them!!!!!!
I've never purchased anything from the page, but have been eying up the San Lotano OVAL's.  What is the 22 points worth..?
22 cents on a future purchase.   Page gives similar service to CI and Famous, packed the same way and sometimes ships same day but usually the next.   Always free shipping on cigars and most other items but that could change at some point.  Also, they use SurePost for free shipping.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 12:14:32 PM
Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)
And Free Shipping
Do you know if there is much difference between the San Lotano OVAL vs the non-oval...  They look like the same cigar to me other than the oval pressing.
Oval and San Lotano are similar but not the same.
Agreed and personally I prefer the oval but both are good, also I think the Oval is better in Maduro and the SL is better in the Habano but that is just my taste.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 12:15:19 PM
Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)
And Free Shipping
Do you know if there is much difference between the San Lotano OVAL vs the non-oval...  They look like the same cigar to me other than the oval pressing.
Oval and San Lotano are similar but not the same.
Thanks.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 12:22:06 PM
It is about time for some lunch, kind of cool out so a cup of good beef chili might be good.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on February 08, 2016, 12:33:11 PM
It's time for me to take a break.  bbl (maybe)  :)
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 01:05:58 PM
Major lunch lull!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 01:13:12 PM
I have a miserable meeting at 2:00 but had hopes of it going away due to the main person traveling by air to get here but having not yet been cancelled my hopes are fading!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 01:30:06 PM
I have a miserable meeting at 2:00 but had hopes of it going away due to the main person traveling by air to get here but having not yet been cancelled my hopes are fading!
Think I'm going to get a little something to eat, then search out a cigar lounge for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 01:42:03 PM
I have a miserable meeting at 2:00 but had hopes of it going away due to the main person traveling by air to get here but having not yet been cancelled my hopes are fading!
Think I'm going to get a little something to eat, then search out a cigar lounge for the afternoon.
Don't get snow in your rubbers!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 08, 2016, 01:52:25 PM
I have a miserable meeting at 2:00 but had hopes of it going away due to the main person traveling by air to get here but having not yet been cancelled my hopes are fading!
Think I'm going to get a little something to eat, then search out a cigar lounge for the afternoon.
Don't get snow in your rubbers!
don't forget your booties
'cause it's cooooold out there today.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 01:53:06 PM
I have a miserable meeting at 2:00 but had hopes of it going away due to the main person traveling by air to get here but having not yet been cancelled my hopes are fading!
Think I'm going to get a little something to eat, then search out a cigar lounge for the afternoon.
Don't get snow in your rubbers!
don't forget your booties
'cause it's cooooold out there today.
At least it's gone from heavy snow to regular snow.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 02:00:27 PM
I have a miserable meeting at 2:00 but had hopes of it going away due to the main person traveling by air to get here but having not yet been cancelled my hopes are fading!
Think I'm going to get a little something to eat, then search out a cigar lounge for the afternoon.
Let me know how that lounge is, if you go to the one I sent you. Never been there myself, but they have ads on the radio all the time.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 02:02:40 PM
How much does a beer cost at Super Bowl 50?

And then there’s the booze. A cup of Bud Light is $13, and a premium draft beer will set you back $15 (about the price of a 6-pack of a pricier craft beer in the outside world). And while you can get a glass of “cheap” wine for $15 a glass, a glass of “specialty” wine goes for $25.

Oh, and it’s a toasty afternoon in the Bay Area , and if you want to stay hydrated, a bottle of water will cost you $7.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 02:06:07 PM
How much does a beer cost at Super Bowl 50?

And then there’s the booze. A cup of Bud Light is $13, and a premium draft beer will set you back $15 (about the price of a 6-pack of a pricier craft beer in the outside world). And while you can get a glass of “cheap” wine for $15 a glass, a glass of “specialty” wine goes for $25.

Oh, and it’s a toasty afternoon in the Bay Area , and if you want to stay hydrated, a bottle of water will cost you $7.
And this from an organization that Congress believes qualifies as non-profit.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 02:07:30 PM
How much does a beer cost at Super Bowl 50?

And then there’s the booze. A cup of Bud Light is $13, and a premium draft beer will set you back $15 (about the price of a 6-pack of a pricier craft beer in the outside world). And while you can get a glass of “cheap” wine for $15 a glass, a glass of “specialty” wine goes for $25.

Oh, and it’s a toasty afternoon in the Bay Area , and if you want to stay hydrated, a bottle of water will cost you $7.
And this from an organization that Congress believes qualifies as non-profit.
And that is after the roughly $4,500 average ticket price.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2016, 02:25:02 PM
Time to hit it and quit it. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 02:27:20 PM
Time to hit it and quit it. Hazzuh!
Later Golf, enjoy the day off tomorrow.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 02:57:25 PM
Meeting then home!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 03:03:41 PM
I have a miserable meeting at 2:00 but had hopes of it going away due to the main person traveling by air to get here but having not yet been cancelled my hopes are fading!
Think I'm going to get a little something to eat, then search out a cigar lounge for the afternoon.
Don't get snow in your rubbers!
don't forget your booties
'cause it's cooooold out there today.
Bit wet and damp, but not supposed to get cold until Wed, and I'mgetting the hell out of Dodge then .
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 08, 2016, 03:05:22 PM
I have a miserable meeting at 2:00 but had hopes of it going away due to the main person traveling by air to get here but having not yet been cancelled my hopes are fading!
Think I'm going to get a little something to eat, then search out a cigar lounge for the afternoon.
Don't get snow in your rubbers!
don't forget your booties
'cause it's cooooold out there today.
Bit wet and damp, but not supposed to get cold until Wed, and I'mgetting the hell out of Dodge then .
right, but he wanted to use his Hill Street Blues voice
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 03:05:31 PM
Trying a Ramon Allones. Not bad at all.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2016, 03:13:26 PM
Trying a Ramon Allones. Not bad at all.
Hmmm. I remember having one a long while back and thinking it was just meh. Perhaps I'm confusing it with something else.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 08, 2016, 03:14:00 PM
Trying a Ramon Allones. Not bad at all.
I've always liked them....
but I like Gurkhas too! 8)
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 08, 2016, 03:15:17 PM
Trying a Ramon Allones. Not bad at all.
Hmmm. I remember having one a long while back and thinking it was just meh. Perhaps I'm confusing it with something else.
It is alive!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2016, 03:24:22 PM
Trying a Ramon Allones. Not bad at all.
Hmmm. I remember having one a long while back and thinking it was just meh. Perhaps I'm confusing it with something else.
It is alive!
Prove it.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 03:39:04 PM
Trying a Ramon Allones. Not bad at all.
Hmmm. I remember having one a long while back and thinking it was just meh. Perhaps I'm confusing it with something else.
General owns them now and has resurrectedthe brand . Wouldnt rush out to buy one, but I'llsmoke it .
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 08, 2016, 03:41:07 PM
Trying a Ramon Allones. Not bad at all.
Hmmm. I remember having one a long while back and thinking it was just meh. Perhaps I'm confusing it with something else.
It is alive!
Prove it.
a few folks say: "Cogito Ergo Sum"  since we can't prove that you think, we will have to go with "Coito ergo Sum!"
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: SLY on February 08, 2016, 03:59:45 PM
Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
Tony Bennett
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: SLY on February 08, 2016, 04:07:45 PM
the lady bought a 2016 KIA Forte Saturday. she had her other car voluntarily repossessed because she couldn't afford $400 a month payments. now she has $300 a month payments. I have no idea what the fuck she was thinking.
/// Run, Dean, run.  You don't need another woman who is financially irresponsible ... next thing you know, she's looking to you to solve her financial difficulties, instead of learning to be financially wise/prudent. Besides if she's already not letting you comfort her by massaging her b*easts, what will be next.
You'll be back in the same situation again in a marriage without intimacy and financially ruinous.  I hate to see you have to go through all that again.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 08, 2016, 04:15:42 PM
Trying a Ramon Allones. Not bad at all.
Hmmm. I remember having one a long while back and thinking it was just meh. Perhaps I'm confusing it with something else.
It is alive!
Prove it.
a few folks say: "Cogito Ergo Sum"  since we can't prove that you think, we will have to go with "Coito ergo Sum!"
But by that standard, Tony doesn't exist. So maybe we just better go with "fumo ergo sum."
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 04:25:37 PM
the lady bought a 2016 KIA Forte Saturday. she had her other car voluntarily repossessed because she couldn't afford $400 a month payments. now she has $300 a month payments. I have no idea what the fuck she was thinking.
/// Run, Dean, run.  You don't need another woman who is financially irresponsible ... next thing you know, she's looking to you to solve her financial difficulties, instead of learning to be financially wise/prudent. Besides if she's already not letting you comfort her by massaging her b*easts, what will be next.
You'll be back in the same situation again in a marriage without intimacy and financially ruinous.  I hate to see you have to go through all that again.
I think Dean has learned enough to avoid that M word moving forward . Avoiding deadbeats, maybe not so much.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2016, 04:33:27 PM
Where's CB?  He usually rolls in about now.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 08, 2016, 05:24:18 PM
I'm going to head home myself, take care boys....
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 05:29:48 PM
I'm going to head home myself, take care boys....
Later Flip, just got home myself.

Is there a Monday Night Football game tonight? :(
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2016, 05:36:52 PM
Sheesh. I wanna go home too. Been here since 7. Gonna look for a smoke now and be on my way.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 05:48:07 PM
Sheesh. I wanna go home too. Been here since 7. Gonna look for a smoke now and be on my way.
Have a nice commute and enjoy your smoke.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 08, 2016, 05:55:15 PM
Where's CB?  He usually rolls in about now.
You rang?
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 08, 2016, 06:18:46 PM
Sheesh. I wanna go home too. Been here since 7. Gonna look for a smoke now and be on my way.
A man and his smoke.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 06:23:02 PM
No orders received for the beautiful Tat Black Melamine Jar so in the trash it goes.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 08, 2016, 06:25:26 PM
No orders received for the beautiful Tat Black Melamine Jar so in the trash it goes.
Got a free ship code?
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 06:26:08 PM
No orders received for the beautiful Tat Black Melamine Jar so in the trash it goes.
Got a free ship code?
No free shipping here.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 08, 2016, 06:37:45 PM
No orders received for the beautiful Tat Black Melamine Jar so in the trash it goes.
Got a free ship code?
No free shipping here.
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 06:45:09 PM
No orders received for the beautiful Tat Black Melamine Jar so in the trash it goes.
Got a free ship code?
No free shipping here.
Sheesh!
As Seen On TV    Small shipping and handling charge.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 08, 2016, 07:00:05 PM
No orders received for the beautiful Tat Black Melamine Jar so in the trash it goes.
Got a free ship code?
No free shipping here.
Sheesh!
As Seen On TV    Small shipping and handling charge.
CATSRULE?
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 08, 2016, 07:01:22 PM
No orders received for the beautiful Tat Black Melamine Jar so in the trash it goes.
Got a free ship code?
No free shipping here.
Sheesh!
As Seen On TV    Small shipping and handling charge.
Some restrictions may apply...
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 07:04:51 PM
No orders received for the beautiful Tat Black Melamine Jar so in the trash it goes.
Got a free ship code?
No free shipping here.
Sheesh!
As Seen On TV    Small shipping and handling charge.
CATSRULE?
Sure CATSRULE eligible with $50 purchase.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 08, 2016, 07:07:18 PM
No orders received for the beautiful Tat Black Melamine Jar so in the trash it goes.
Got a free ship code?
No free shipping here.
Sheesh!
As Seen On TV    Small shipping and handling charge.
CATSRULE?
Sure CATSRULE eligible with $50 purchase.
Texas Famous Redfish or Famous Texas Redfish.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 07:10:34 PM
No orders received for the beautiful Tat Black Melamine Jar so in the trash it goes.
Got a free ship code?
No free shipping here.
Sheesh!
As Seen On TV    Small shipping and handling charge.
CATSRULE?
Sure CATSRULE eligible with $50 purchase.
Texas Famous Redfish or Famous Texas Redfish.
Jars have MSRP of $99 each but today until midnight they are cut deep to $49.99 each plus the small shipping and handling charge.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: SLY on February 08, 2016, 07:16:52 PM
Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
Tony Bennett
i haven't heard them, but I know Lady Gaga recorded a CD with Tony Bennett singing old standards.  She looked and sang beautifully ... She has to stay on the side of light and not darkness ... something twisted and bizarre when she's coming from that perspective ... to repeat from last night -
"d-fence won the game. Cam got snuffed. Began with a La Perla 1515 (good), Garziila Sasquatch was done by the half, buzzing with the Nirvana by the end with scotch throughout. Really thought Carolina would have done better. Hats off to the Broncs defense."  I was expecting the Sasquatch would be difficult to smoke, but it really wasn't ... I punched the end and it was easy to smoke, actually an enjoyable flavor.  I was hesitant to bring it out for the Super Bowl, thinking it might last more than the whole game ... it actually was about finished after the half.  I'd smoke one again.  Likewise the La Perla Habana 1515 was enjoyable, easy to smoke. By the time I had the Nirvana, either I'd had too much scotch or the accumulation of nicotine was affecting me ... and couldn't really enjoy that smoke.
Speaking of Sasquatch ... are there any hunters or woodsmen on the banter who've had personal sightings of the Big guy or know someone credible who has?
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: SLY on February 08, 2016, 07:19:00 PM
No orders received for the beautiful Tat Black Melamine Jar so in the trash it goes.
Got a free ship code?
No free shipping here.
Sheesh!
As Seen On TV    Small shipping and handling charge.
CATSRULE?
Sure CATSRULE eligible with $50 purchase.
Texas Famous Redfish or Famous Texas Redfish.
Jars have MSRP of $99 each but today until midnight they are cut deep to $49.99 each plus the small shipping and handling charge.
Filled with Tat Blacks?  I've never had one, but believe the reviews of you guys who have had them.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 07:21:56 PM
Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
Tony Bennett
i haven't heard them, but I know Lady Gaga recorded a CD with Tony Bennett singing old standards.  She looked and sang beautifully ... She has to stay on the side of light and not darkness ... something twisted and bizarre when she's coming from that perspective ... to repeat from last night -
"d-fence won the game. Cam got snuffed. Began with a 1515 (good), Garziila Sasquatch was done by the half, buzzing with the Nirvana by the end with scotch throughout. Really thought Carolina would have done better. Hats off to the Broncs defense."  I was expecting the Sasquatch would be difficult to smoke, but it really wasn't ... I punched the end and it was easy to smoke and actually and enjoyable flavor.  I was hesitant to bring it out for the Super Bowl, thinking it might last more than the whole game ... it actually was about finished after the half.  I'd smoke one again.  Likewise the La Perla Habana 1515 was enjoyable, easy to smoke. By the time I had the Nirvana, either I'd had too much scotch or the accumulation of nicotine was affecting me ... and couldn't really enjoy that smoke.
Speaking of Sasquatch ... are there any hunters or woodsmen on the banter who've had personal sightings of the Big guy or know someone credible who has?
No but where I am from in NW Louisiana is only about 60 miles from Fouke, AR where there have been numerous sightings of Big Foot over the years.

http://foukemonster.net

Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 07:23:29 PM
No orders received for the beautiful Tat Black Melamine Jar so in the trash it goes.
Got a free ship code?
No free shipping here.
Sheesh!
As Seen On TV    Small shipping and handling charge.
CATSRULE?
Sure CATSRULE eligible with $50 purchase.
Texas Famous Redfish or Famous Texas Redfish.
Jars have MSRP of $99 each but today until midnight they are cut deep to $49.99 each plus the small shipping and handling charge.
Filled with Tat Blacks?  I've never had one, but believe the reviews of you guys who have had them.
Are you kidding, no just the empty jars at those prices.

Blacks are very good, perhaps the best of the Tats, IMHO
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: SLY on February 08, 2016, 07:37:20 PM
No orders received for the beautiful Tat Black Melamine Jar so in the trash it goes.
Got a free ship code?
No free shipping here.
Sheesh!
As Seen On TV    Small shipping and handling charge.
CATSRULE?
Sure CATSRULE eligible with $50 purchase.
Texas Famous Redfish or Famous Texas Redfish.
Jars have MSRP of $99 each but today until midnight they are cut deep to $49.99 each plus the small shipping and handling charge.
Filled with Tat Blacks?  I've never had one, but believe the reviews of you guys who have had them.
Are you kidding, no just the empty jars at those prices.

Blacks are very good, perhaps the best of the Tats, IMHO
Yes, TR, I was kidding.  However, how much for the jar, two Tat blacks (since I've never had one) and shipping?  Thanks for the BF info.
I became interested in the subject when the news reported two sightings within 50-60 miles of here.  Curious, I started doing a little investigating ...
I was surprised to see how many reports there were within a 200 mile radius of DC (VA, MD, WV, PA, DE, NJ).  It was a big joke growing up,
seeing the stories on the covers of tabloids by the cash register line.  But I was surprised at the variety of folks who've had sightings, most impressive
were those of military, Law enforcement (who are trained observers & reporters of info), but especially hunters and fishermen who know the woods, wildlife,
what they look like and sound like. A friend has introduced me to an older man in WV, who is used by LE, and Rangers to track unusual wildlife, especially big cats.  Over the years, in conversation with LEOs and military, their encounters with BF or reports and investigations have come up, so he's become interested and active.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 07:59:03 PM
I really only have one jar and was going to throw it away but you are welcome to it, still in the box.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2016, 08:01:10 PM
[...]

Good luck finding her. I've shaved her down and married her. The mustache is starting to come in thick again.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 08:05:03 PM
Sent you a PM Sly
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 08:05:30 PM
[...]

LMFAO
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 08, 2016, 08:13:23 PM
[...]

LMAO!  Have you tried dunking her in a bathtub of Nair or maybe a power washer full of Nair?
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2016, 08:19:14 PM
[...]

CB gonna clean that woman up good!
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 08, 2016, 08:45:04 PM
[...]

The shaving could provide more opportunities for some hanky panky though.
Title: Re: 2/8/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2016, 10:17:55 PM
This is not a banter lull. Everyone has been thoroughly grossed out and closed their accounts.