Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
I thought the Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Christmas Commercial was rather good.  I think I like her.. :)
She's amazing, Juilliard trained for years
Funny internet meme popped up shortly after her performance....Good thing the national anthem was at 6:30, she has to be back to the Hunger Games at 8:00.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?

Morning BD, Flip and YellowStar.

Raining when I landed in Cleveland.  Changed over to all wet snow now.

Good day, y'alls.

Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
I thought the Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Christmas Commercial was rather good.  I think I like her.. :)
She's amazing, Juilliard trained for years
Funny internet meme popped up shortly after her performance....Good thing the national anthem was at 6:30, she has to be back to the Hunger Games at 8:00.
Haha, I saw that one too - amazing

My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.

Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Catch, hold on to, or run properly

Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Sometimes it was just thrown away.  I saw where it looked like a ref was an intended receiver.
Also, a lot of throws to people just standing on the sidelines.  one question, thought it was funny,
the ball landed amid a bunch of guys in gold jackets staring at the crowd.  You think with the Super
bowl going on behind them, they might have turned around.

My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
the snow has hit 10th avenue, I am looking out at Hudson Yards and see the snow and 4 construction cranes.

My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
But there were some throwing issues on both sides too.  That said there were some serious mean ass lineman and defensive backs wrecking havoc on the Cam.

Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Well, it is hard when Cam throws it five feet over the open receivers head.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I babysat the grandkids yesterday.  While my son was still there to watch them, I said to them, "I think I'll get us some lunch from McDonalds.  Do you guys like cheeseburgers..?"  My 7 year old granddaughter said, "Yes, I'll take a cheeseburger.."  My 4 year old grandson said, "I'll take a hamburger."  I asked him, "Wouldn't you rather have a cheeseburger...?"  Again, "No, I'll take a hamburger."  I asked him, "Don't you like cheese..?"  He replied, "Yes.."  I asked, "Do you like cheeseburgers..?"  He replied, "Yes.."  So I asked, "Why don't you want a cheeseburger..?"  He replied, "I'm trying to cut down on cheese...!"

My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
the snow has hit 10th avenue, I am looking out at Hudson Yards and see the snow and 4 construction cranes.
Well if you decide to stand around with your thumb up your ass don't stand under a construction crane.

Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.