Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

I have a miserable meeting at 2:00 but had hopes of it going away due to the main person traveling by air to get here but having not yet been cancelled my hopes are fading!
Think I'm going to get a little something to eat, then search out a cigar lounge for the afternoon.
Don't get snow in your rubbers!
don't forget your booties
'cause it's cooooold out there today.
Bit wet and damp, but not supposed to get cold until Wed, and I'mgetting the hell out of Dodge then .

I have a miserable meeting at 2:00 but had hopes of it going away due to the main person traveling by air to get here but having not yet been cancelled my hopes are fading!
Think I'm going to get a little something to eat, then search out a cigar lounge for the afternoon.
Don't get snow in your rubbers!
don't forget your booties
'cause it's cooooold out there today.
Bit wet and damp, but not supposed to get cold until Wed, and I'mgetting the hell out of Dodge then .
right, but he wanted to use his Hill Street Blues voice

Trying a Ramon Allones. Not bad at all.

Trying a Ramon Allones. Not bad at all.
Hmmm. I remember having one a long while back and thinking it was just meh. Perhaps I'm confusing it with something else.

Trying a Ramon Allones. Not bad at all.
I've always liked them....
but I like Gurkhas too! 8)

Trying a Ramon Allones. Not bad at all.
Hmmm. I remember having one a long while back and thinking it was just meh. Perhaps I'm confusing it with something else.
It is alive!

Trying a Ramon Allones. Not bad at all.
Hmmm. I remember having one a long while back and thinking it was just meh. Perhaps I'm confusing it with something else.
It is alive!
Prove it.

Trying a Ramon Allones. Not bad at all.
Hmmm. I remember having one a long while back and thinking it was just meh. Perhaps I'm confusing it with something else.
General owns them now and has resurrectedthe brand . Wouldnt rush out to buy one, but I'llsmoke it .

Trying a Ramon Allones. Not bad at all.
Hmmm. I remember having one a long while back and thinking it was just meh. Perhaps I'm confusing it with something else.
It is alive!
Prove it.
a few folks say: "Cogito Ergo Sum"  since we can't prove that you think, we will have to go with "Coito ergo Sum!"
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Fine way to start a week for all those Denver fans out there.
And who the hell knew Lady Gaga could really sing?
Tony Bennett
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

the lady bought a 2016 KIA Forte Saturday. she had her other car voluntarily repossessed because she couldn't afford $400 a month payments. now she has $300 a month payments. I have no idea what the fuck she was thinking.
/// Run, Dean, run.  You don't need another woman who is financially irresponsible ... next thing you know, she's looking to you to solve her financial difficulties, instead of learning to be financially wise/prudent. Besides if she's already not letting you comfort her by massaging her b*easts, what will be next.
You'll be back in the same situation again in a marriage without intimacy and financially ruinous.  I hate to see you have to go through all that again.

Trying a Ramon Allones. Not bad at all.
Hmmm. I remember having one a long while back and thinking it was just meh. Perhaps I'm confusing it with something else.
It is alive!
Prove it.
a few folks say: "Cogito Ergo Sum"  since we can't prove that you think, we will have to go with "Coito ergo Sum!"
But by that standard, Tony doesn't exist. So maybe we just better go with "fumo ergo sum."

the lady bought a 2016 KIA Forte Saturday. she had her other car voluntarily repossessed because she couldn't afford $400 a month payments. now she has $300 a month payments. I have no idea what the fuck she was thinking.
/// Run, Dean, run.  You don't need another woman who is financially irresponsible ... next thing you know, she's looking to you to solve her financial difficulties, instead of learning to be financially wise/prudent. Besides if she's already not letting you comfort her by massaging her b*easts, what will be next.
You'll be back in the same situation again in a marriage without intimacy and financially ruinous.  I hate to see you have to go through all that again.
I think Dean has learned enough to avoid that M word moving forward . Avoiding deadbeats, maybe not so much.

Where's CB?  He usually rolls in about now.

I'm going to head home myself, take care boys....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13