CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: 2/8/2016  (Read 17365 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 2/8/2016
« Reply #120 on: February 08, 2016, 11:34:20 AM »

I babysat the grandkids yesterday.  While my son was still there to watch them, I said to them, "I think I'll get us some lunch from McDonalds.  Do you guys like cheeseburgers..?"  My 7 year old granddaughter said, "Yes, I'll take a cheeseburger.."  My 4 year old grandson said, "I'll take a hamburger."  I asked him, "Wouldn't you rather have a cheeseburger...?"  Again, "No, I'll take a hamburger."  I asked him, "Don't you like cheese..?"  He replied, "Yes.."  I asked, "Do you like cheeseburgers..?"  He replied, "Yes.."  So I asked, "Why don't you want a cheeseburger..?"  He replied, "I'm trying to cut down on cheese...!"
kid is listening to his cardiologist, I guess.  8)
You would think so.  It's just funny hearing it from a 4 year old.  Also, you know how some times you go to sleep at night, and sleep through the whole night, and it seems like the night flew by.  That happened to the 4 year old.  Mommy went to wake him up in the morning and he said, "what, it's still night..!"  Mommy said, "no hun, it's morning, you have to get up." And he replys, "but I just closed my eyes...!!!"  And she couldn't convince him that it was morning...  I guess he was thinking, "that damn pre-school...!"

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #121 on: February 08, 2016, 11:34:21 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.
I guess I get too emotional, but I felt kind of sorry for him.  But I'm not sure what to think about the guys that were crying on the sidelines...?  Even thou they lost, they were still in the fricking Super Bowl...!  Oh, morning Raz. :)
Nothing uglier than watching a grown man pout. Especially a very highly paid grown man.
I do agree with that aspect of the pro sports game.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #122 on: February 08, 2016, 11:39:39 AM »

How did the Seahawks do last night, I missed the score.
Oh, are you butthurt? So, sorry. Is it something in the water up there in Carolina?
No, actually I was for Denver but everybody is bashing the quarterback that was there playing after a 1 loss season while their hometown quarterback is sitting on his ass watching it on TV.  He certainly did not have his best game and made some mistakes himself but also his offensive line was a little off too.

But it could be that someone might have the butt-hurt after Cam shoved it up their ass in the playoffs.
Not me, Sunshine. I've thought Cam is an ass since he was in college. And he's proven it repeatedly, including at last night's press conference. Good football player, immature human being.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #123 on: February 08, 2016, 11:40:56 AM »

I guess I get too emotional, but I felt kind of sorry for him.  But I'm not sure what to think about the guys that were crying on the sidelines...?  Even thou they lost, they were still in the fricking Super Bowl...!  Oh, morning Raz. :)
Nothing uglier than watching a grown man pout. Especially a very highly paid grown man.
Agreed. You played like shit and got your ass beat. Stand up and take it like a man.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #124 on: February 08, 2016, 11:45:49 AM »

Oh, are you butthurt? So, sorry. Is it something in the water up there in Carolina?
No, actually I was for Denver but everybody is bashing the quarterback that was there playing after a 1 loss season while their hometown quarterback is sitting on his ass watching it on TV.  He certainly did not have his best game and made some mistakes himself but also his offensive line was a little off too.

But it could be that someone might have the butt-hurt after Cam shoved it up their ass in the playoffs.
Not me, Sunshine. I've thought Cam is an ass since he was in college. And he's proven it repeatedly, including at last night's press conference. Good football player, immature human being.
I have never met him so don't know as much about him as you but he is a hell of a quarterback with or without a bad game and that is all he is paid to be, no bonus for maturity but he does generally stay out of trouble also (except for the little minor incident in his pick-up truck).  I don't begrudge anyone for telling the media to GFY, regardless of their profession.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #125 on: February 08, 2016, 11:53:43 AM »

Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)
Good price, no need for window shopping, pull the trigger....you know how to do it.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #126 on: February 08, 2016, 11:54:31 AM »

I have never met him so don't know as much about him as you but he is a hell of a quarterback with or without a bad game and that is all he is paid to be, no bonus for maturity but he does generally stay out of trouble also (except for the little minor incident in his pick-up truck).  I don't begrudge anyone for telling the media to GFY, regardless of their profession.
No bonus for maturity, but if you act like a child you get called out for it. Right? You call people out all the time here, but you're lecturing me because I pointed out that he sulked like a little girl? Sheesh.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2016, 11:58:10 AM »

Morning Flip and Dad

$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)
Good price, no need for window shopping, pull the trigger....you know how to do it.
And don't forget the 22 points you get with them!!!!!!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2016, 12:05:17 PM »

Morning Flip and Dad

I've never purchased anything from the page, but have been eying up the San Lotano OVAL's.  What is the 22 points worth..?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2016, 12:05:32 PM »

Morning Flip and Dad

And Free Shipping
Do you know if there is much difference between the San Lotano OVAL vs the non-oval...  They look like the same cigar to me other than the oval pressing.
Oval and San Lotano are similar but not the same.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2016, 12:05:54 PM »

Morning Flip and Dad

I've never purchased anything from the page, but have been eying up the San Lotano OVAL's.  What is the 22 points worth..?
22 cents off a future order.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2016, 12:06:06 PM »

Morning Flip and Dad

0.22 cents!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2016, 12:12:19 PM »

Morning Flip and Dad

22 cents on a future purchase.   Page gives similar service to CI and Famous, packed the same way and sometimes ships same day but usually the next.   Always free shipping on cigars and most other items but that could change at some point.  Also, they use SurePost for free shipping.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #133 on: February 08, 2016, 12:14:32 PM »

Morning Flip and Dad

And Free Shipping
Do you know if there is much difference between the San Lotano OVAL vs the non-oval...  They look like the same cigar to me other than the oval pressing.
Agreed and personally I prefer the oval but both are good, also I think the Oval is better in Maduro and the SL is better in the Habano but that is just my taste.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2016, 12:15:19 PM »

Morning Flip and Dad

And Free Shipping
Thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13