My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
But there were some throwing issues on both sides too.  That said there were some serious mean ass lineman and defensive backs wrecking havoc on the Cam.
For sure.  Just as a "Pitcher's duel" in baseball is pretty boring to watch, the two defenses were solid and made the offenses look pedestrian.

My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
the snow has hit 10th avenue, I am looking out at Hudson Yards and see the snow and 4 construction cranes.
I thought it was going East. I'm hoping that the afternoon commute won't be too challenging. At least I get to smoke during it.

I babysat the grandkids yesterday.  While my son was still there to watch them, I said to them, "I think I'll get us some lunch from McDonalds.  Do you guys like cheeseburgers..?"  My 7 year old granddaughter said, "Yes, I'll take a cheeseburger.."  My 4 year old grandson said, "I'll take a hamburger."  I asked him, "Wouldn't you rather have a cheeseburger...?"  Again, "No, I'll take a hamburger."  I asked him, "Don't you like cheese..?"  He replied, "Yes.."  I asked, "Do you like cheeseburgers..?"  He replied, "Yes.."  So I asked, "Why don't you want a cheeseburger..?"  He replied, "I'm trying to cut down on cheese...!"
kid is listening to his cardiologist, I guess.  8)

I was surprised to have seen a local St. Louis lawyer that was so pissed off over the Rams leaving St. Louis, he made a Super Bowel commercial.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2016/02/05/watch-terry-crouppens-anti-kroenke-super-bowl-commercial/

I wasn't sure if anyone caught that last night...?
It was probably just a local ad.
I didn't think of that....  I think the Super Bowel Herion commercial was from St. Louis also.
Sounds like a nice cheery town!

Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
That's because the balls weren't properly deflated

My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
But there were some throwing issues on both sides too.  That said there were some serious mean ass lineman and defensive backs wrecking havoc on the Cam.
Throwing issues were on the one side, the guy is too old and just doesn't have the zip he once did. On the other side, you had a guy who wasn't prepared for the onslaught the defense brought in his face play after play.

BV 500's are almost gone.
LAdC Corona's @ 5/$19.43 are a nice deal and going pretty fast.
Liga Undercrown Robusto's @ 5/$20 are a good deal and still show plenty in stock.
BV 500's Sold Out
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Well, it is hard when Cam throws it five feet over the open receivers head.
The announcer said, "He throws so hard that they can't hold onto it."  If you listen to the announcers, they say allot of really stupid shit.

My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
But there were some throwing issues on both sides too.  That said there were some serious mean ass lineman and defensive backs wrecking havoc on the Cam.
Throwing issues were on the one side, the guy is too old and just doesn't have the zip he once did. On the other side, you had a guy who wasn't prepared for the onslaught the defense brought in his face play after play.
Hard to imagine a super bowl with a couple of great teams having two Quarterbacks that are so bad.

Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
my humidors and the coolidor a full again.  So much for the grand smoke down.
Well there was that big cigarbid order and the 20 cigars from the page.    ::)

Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Sometimes it was just thrown away.  I saw where it looked like a ref was an intended receiver.
Also, a lot of throws to people just standing on the sidelines.  one question, thought it was funny,
the ball landed amid a bunch of guys in gold jackets staring at the crowd.  You think with the Super
bowl going on behind them, they might have turned around.
No, I wasn't talking thhrow-aways, I'm talking badly overthrown open receivers.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning BD, Flip and YellowStar.
And a good morning to ya Dave(s)...

My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
the snow has hit 10th avenue, I am looking out at Hudson Yards and see the snow and 4 construction cranes.
Are those cranes upright or falling over?

My Long Island colleagues tell me there is a blizzard going on there. I'm in the Jersey office today and nothing here yet.
the snow has hit 10th avenue, I am looking out at Hudson Yards and see the snow and 4 construction cranes.
Are those cranes upright or falling over?
Too soon.

CI Banter says 404 OOPS, this page does not exist or has been removed.
Still dead, have they maybe kilt it intentionally?