DOW    -232
Interim Report

DOW         -342
S&P 500    -40

Gold +$33
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Catch, hold on to, or run properly
I hate to say this, "But I don't think either team deserved to win...  When that Panther knocked the ball out of that one guys hands and then shoved him, and was charged with unsportsmanlike conduct with a 15 yard penalty, I'm like, "are you crazy...?"  Did some one pay you to lose the game...?

Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Catch, hold on to, or run properly
I hate to say this, "But I don't think either team deserved to win...  When that Panther knocked the ball out of that one guys hands and then shoved him, and was charged with unsportsmanlike conduct with a 15 yard penalty, I'm like, "are you crazy...?"  Did some one pay you to lose the game...?
Yeah, and when the Bengals fell apart at the end against the Steelers, everyone jumped on Marvin Lewis, saying he didn't have control of the team and whatnot. When either team had a dumbass penalty last night, did anyone blame either coach? Of course not, because it's ridiculous.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)

Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.

Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Catch, hold on to, or run properly
I hate to say this, "But I don't think either team deserved to win...  When that Panther knocked the ball out of that one guys hands and then shoved him, and was charged with unsportsmanlike conduct with a 15 yard penalty, I'm like, "are you crazy...?"  Did some one pay you to lose the game...?
Yeah, and when the Bengals fell apart at the end against the Steelers, everyone jumped on Marvin Lewis, saying he didn't have control of the team and whatnot. When either team had a dumbass penalty last night, did anyone blame either coach? Of course not, because it's ridiculous.
Neither of those Teams had Johnny Football on the roster either. :)

Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.
How did the Seahawks do last night, I missed the score.

Did anyone notice that no one could catch the ball during the first half of the Super Bowl...?
Catch, hold on to, or run properly
I hate to say this, "But I don't think either team deserved to win...  When that Panther knocked the ball out of that one guys hands and then shoved him, and was charged with unsportsmanlike conduct with a 15 yard penalty, I'm like, "are you crazy...?"  Did some one pay you to lose the game...?
Yeah, and when the Bengals fell apart at the end against the Steelers, everyone jumped on Marvin Lewis, saying he didn't have control of the team and whatnot. When either team had a dumbass penalty last night, did anyone blame either coach? Of course not, because it's ridiculous.
Neither of those Teams had Johnny Football on the roster either. :)
Maybe they will next month. ;)

Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)
And Free Shipping

Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.
How did the Seahawks do last night, I missed the score.
Oh, are you butthurt? So, sorry. Is it something in the water up there in Carolina?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.
I guess I get too emotional, but I felt kind of sorry for him.  But I'm not sure what to think about the guys that were crying on the sidelines...?  Even thou they lost, they were still in the fricking Super Bowl...!  Oh, morning Raz. :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning Flip and Dad

Lots of Gurkha's and some Kuba's on those Page Deals today.
$22.00 for Kuba Maduros...  very, very tempting....  Let me look over that page.. :)
And Free Shipping
Do you know if there is much difference between the San Lotano OVAL vs the non-oval...  They look like the same cigar to me other than the oval pressing.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I was surprised to have seen a local St. Louis lawyer that was so pissed off over the Rams leaving St. Louis, he made a Super Bowel commercial.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2016/02/05/watch-terry-crouppens-anti-kroenke-super-bowl-commercial/

I wasn't sure if anyone caught that last night...?
It was probably just a local ad.
I didn't think of that....  I think the Super Bowel Herion commercial was from St. Louis also.
Sounds like a nice cheery town!
Recently some one sold some almost pure herion in the area, and people are od'ing on it.  Scary stuff.

Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.
I guess I get too emotional, but I felt kind of sorry for him.  But I'm not sure what to think about the guys that were crying on the sidelines...?  Even thou they lost, they were still in the fricking Super Bowl...!  Oh, morning Raz. :)
Nothing uglier than watching a grown man pout. Especially a very highly paid grown man.

Morning, muchachos. Cam Newton sure made an ass of himself last night.
How did the Seahawks do last night, I missed the score.
Oh, are you butthurt? So, sorry. Is it something in the water up there in Carolina?
No, actually I was for Denver but everybody is bashing the quarterback that was there playing after a 1 loss season while their hometown quarterback is sitting on his ass watching it on TV.  He certainly did not have his best game and made some mistakes himself but also his offensive line was a little off too.

But it could be that someone might have the butt-hurt after Cam shoved it up their ass in the playoffs.