CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 12, 2015, 12:00:05 AM

Title: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on February 12, 2015, 12:00:05 AM
Brrrrr!  It's fucking cold out there.  Let's find warm cigar deals to help us get through it.  Share what you know in this forum and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour your favorite beverage and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:28:02 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:28:36 AM
Today is Thursday, Feb. 12, the 43rd day of 2015. There are 322 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:29:21 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Feb. 12, 1809, Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States, was born in present-day Larue County, Kentucky.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:29:58 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:31:07 AM
In 1554, Lady Jane Grey, who'd claimed the throne of England for nine days, and her husband, Guildford Dudley, were beheaded after being condemned for high treason.
I hope they enjoyed their nine days of power.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:31:44 AM
In 1818, Chile officially proclaimed its independence, more than seven years after initially renouncing Spanish rule.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:32:17 AM

In 1914, groundbreaking took place for the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:32:42 AM
In 1915, the cornerstone was laid for the Lincoln Memorial.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:33:08 AM

In 1924, George Gershwin's "Rhapsody in Blue" premiered in New York.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:33:44 AM
In 1940, the radio play "The Adventures of Superman" debuted with Bud Collyer as the Man of Steel.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:34:16 AM
In 1959, the redesigned Lincoln penny — with an image of the Lincoln Memorial replacing two ears of wheat on the reverse side — went into circulation.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:36:46 AM
In 1963, a Northwest Orient Airlines Boeing 720 broke up during severe turbulence and crashed into the Florida Everglades, killing all 43 people aboard.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:39:24 AM
In 1973, Operation Homecoming began as the first release of American prisoners of war from the Vietnam conflict took place.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:39:57 AM
In 1995, Iron Butterfly bass player Philip "Taylor" Kramer disappeared; four years later, his skeletal remains were found inside his wrecked minivan in a ravine near Malibu, California.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:40:21 AM

In 1999, the Senate voted to acquit President Bill Clinton of perjury and obstruction of justice.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:40:57 AM
Ten years ago: Former presidential candidate Howard Dean was elected national Democratic chairman during the party's winter meeting. "The Gates," a 16-day art exhibit created by Christo and Jeanne-Claude, debuted in New York's Central Park with the unfurling of saffron-colored fabric banners suspended from 16-foot-high frames.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:41:40 AM
Five years ago: On the day the Winter Olympics opened in Vancouver, British Columbia, Nodar Kumaritashvili (noh-DAHR' KOO'-mah-ree-tahsh-VEE'-lee), a 21-year-old luger from the republic of Georgia, was killed in a high-speed crash during a practice run. Three University of Alabama-Huntsville professors were gunned down during a faculty meeting; police charged neurobiologist Amy Bishop with capital murder. (Bishop later pleaded guilty and was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:42:23 AM
One year ago: Legislation to raise the U.S. federal debt limit and prevent a crippling government default cleared Congress. Tina Maze of Slovenia and Dominique Gisin of Switzerland tied for gold in the Olympic women's downhill at Sochi; it was the first gold-medal tie in Olympic alpine skiing history. Actor-comedian Sid Caesar, 91, died in Beverly Hills, California.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:42:54 AM
Today's Birthdays: Movie director Franco Zeffirelli is 92. Actor Louis Zorich is 91. Baseball Hall-of-Fame sportscaster Joe Garagiola is 89. Movie director Costa-Gavras is 82. Basketball Hall-of-Famer Bill Russell is 81. Actor Joe Don Baker is 79. Author Judy Blume is 77. Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak is 73. Country singer Moe Bandy is 71. Actress Maud Adams is 70. Actor Cliff DeYoung is 69. Actor Michael Ironside is 65. Rock musician Steve Hackett is 65. Rock singer Michael McDonald is 63. Actress Joanna Kerns is 62. Actor-talk show host Arsenio Hall is 59. Actor John Michael Higgins is 52. Actor Raphael Sbarge is 51. Actress Christine Elise is 50. Actor Josh Brolin is 47. Singer Chynna Phillips is 47. Rock musician Jim Creeggan (Barenaked Ladies) is 45. Rhythm-and-blues musician Keri Lewis is 44. Actor Jesse Spencer is 36. Actress Sarah Lancaster is 35. Actress Christina Ricci is 35. NFL quarterback Robert Griffin III is 25. Actress Jennifer Stone is 22. Actresses Rylie and Baylie Cregut (TV: "Raising Hope") are five.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:43:43 AM
Thought for Today: "Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way." — Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865).
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 01:45:37 AM
The Library
-------------------------

A man was looking for a place to sit in a crowded university library. He asked a girl: "Do you mind if I sit beside you?"

The girl replied, in a loud voice  "NO, I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU!"

All the people in the library started staring at the man, who was deeply embarrassed and moved to another table.
After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the man's table and said with a laugh: "I study psychology,
and I know what a man is thinking; I bet you felt embarrassed, right?"

The man responded in a loud voice: "$500 FOR ONE NIGHT? ... I`M NOT PAYING YOU THAT MUCH!"

All the people in the library looked at the girl in shock.

The man whispered to her: "I study law, and I know how to screw people".

Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 05:26:31 AM
Good Morning & Happy Day Off LSU.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 05:56:48 AM
Time to take my headache to work.  BBL
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 06:02:57 AM
Good Morning & Happy Day Off LSU.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 06:04:32 AM
Time to take my headache to work.  BBL
No fun for you this morning. I hope you took something.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 06:09:16 AM
Morning Chip and Dave
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 06:27:02 AM
After two days of jams and 30 page banters, I think we're in for a slow one today.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 06:28:00 AM
Guess I should check my lottery tickets to see if I should go into work today.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 06:32:42 AM
Somebody won...not me
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 06:33:18 AM
On to page 3
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 06:38:01 AM
One of the three winners was in Texas.....hmmm
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 06:47:45 AM
Morning Chip and Dave
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 06:49:01 AM
One of the three winners was in Texas.....hmmm
How did that happen?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 06:52:41 AM
Good morning, guys.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 07:05:30 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Mr. Mayor
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 07:05:57 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 07:10:16 AM
How are you, Dave and Chip?  Were either of you the Powerball winners?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 07:13:39 AM
How are you, Dave and Chip?  Were either of you the Powerball winners?
Not me.  The three winners were in Texas, North Carolina and for the first time, Puerto Rico.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 07:14:29 AM
Somebody won...not me
Winning Numers:  11-13-25-39-54-19

Winning Ticket purchased in the Dallas, TX area (small town North of Dallas)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 07:15:05 AM
Morning Tony & Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 07:17:15 AM
One of the three winners was in Texas.....hmmm
Just read that ticket was sold in Princeton, Texas, wherever that is.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on February 12, 2015, 07:35:04 AM
One of the three winners was in Texas.....hmmm
Just read that ticket was sold in Princeton, Texas, wherever that is.
Its not where I got mine. It was rigged to be a big one since majority of the people who really don't work and just got back their huge tax refund spent most of their money buying tickets this week.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 07:36:52 AM
Somebody won...not me
Winning Numers:  11-13-25-39-54-19

Winning Ticket purchased in the Dallas, TX area (small town North of Dallas)
I hope it was Johnny.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 07:37:32 AM
Morning Tony & Travellin Dave.
Howdy back, TXDave.  Commute time for me.  See ya in a bit.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 07:39:19 AM
One of the three winners was in Texas.....hmmm
Just read that ticket was sold in Princeton, Texas, wherever that is.
North of Dallas
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 07:39:50 AM
One of the three winners was in Texas.....hmmm
Just read that ticket was sold in Princeton, Texas, wherever that is.
Its not where I got mine. It was rigged to be a big one since majority of the people who really don't work and just got back their huge tax refund spent most of their money buying tickets this week.
Makes sense to me
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 07:40:19 AM
Somebody won...not me
Winning Numers:  11-13-25-39-54-19

Winning Ticket purchased in the Dallas, TX area (small town North of Dallas)
I hope it was Johnny.
Not unless he made a 200 mile trip to buy a ticket
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 07:43:53 AM
Somebody won...not me
Winning Numers:  11-13-25-39-54-19

Winning Ticket purchased in the Dallas, TX area (small town North of Dallas)
I hope it was Johnny.
Not unless he made a 200 mile trip to buy a ticket
I don't think jr is much of a roaming kinda guy.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 08:03:12 AM
Another sad ending to a Craigs List purchase:

A Clark Atlanta University student is the latest victim of deadly scams involving the same website: Craigslist
. And the death is one more reminder of the potential dangers with the online site, according to police.

James Jones Jr., 21, was attempting to buy an iPhone 6 off the site late Monday when he agreed to meet the alleged seller in a Marietta neighborhood. Instead, he was confronted by three men who shot him twice, robbed him of his Nike tennis shoes, and left him to die in the front seat of his car, police said.

A Clark Atlanta University student is the latest victim of deadly scams involving the same website: Craigslist. And the death is one more reminder of the potential dangers with the online site, according to police.

In less than 24 hours, investigators had identified and arrested three suspects in Jones’ killing, Officer David Baldwin with Marietta police said. Though it’s not known how police tracked down the three so fast, address records showed that two suspects lived within feet of the Jamaica Cove address where Jones was found.

3 charged with murder of Clark Atlanta University studentJones had been shot in the right shoulder and right side of this neck with a .45-caliber handgun, according to arrest warrants. The college chemistry major was dead when officers arrived.

Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 08:03:44 AM
Somebody won...not me
Winning Numers:  11-13-25-39-54-19

Winning Ticket purchased in the Dallas, TX area (small town North of Dallas)
I hope it was Johnny.
Not unless he made a 200 mile trip to buy a ticket
I thought he was closest.  Is Texas big?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 08:10:04 AM
Somebody won...not me
Winning Numers:  11-13-25-39-54-19

Winning Ticket purchased in the Dallas, TX area (small town North of Dallas)
I hope it was Johnny.
Not unless he made a 200 mile trip to buy a ticket
I thought he was closest.  Is Texas big?
He would be the furtherest away of the 3 of us Texans.   Depends on what you call big but if you would like to drive it from corner to corner you might think of it as rather large.  But it is smaller than Alaska.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 08:20:35 AM
Mornin!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 08:23:47 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 08:26:03 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 08:26:52 AM
Mornin!
Rise and shine YellowStar, it's another sucky day!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 08:29:53 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
Not bad if the wind was not blowing! That is 1 degree warmer than the coldest temp I have ever been exposed to, and it was frik'n cold.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 08:31:52 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 08:31:56 AM
Mornin!
Rise and shine YellowStar, it's another sucky day!
That it is!  Hungover, slept 45min past my alarm, sore from hawkey - fuckin Thursdays!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 08:32:23 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
Not bad if the wind was not blowing! That is 1 degree warmer than the coldest temp I have ever been exposed to, and it was frik'n cold.
The wind is calm this morning, thank god for that!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 08:32:50 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
I think today is the last 'cold' day, and then we move back into highs in the 20s and 30s
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 08:38:27 AM
Mornin!
Rise and shine YellowStar, it's another sucky day!
That it is!  Hungover, slept 45min past my alarm, sore from hawkey - fuckin Thursdays!
You need to remember....it is better to give than receive.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 08:40:24 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
I think today is the last 'cold' day, and then we move back into highs in the 20s and 30s
So T shirt and shorts weather!   :D
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 08:49:42 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
I think today is the last 'cold' day, and then we move back into highs in the 20s and 30s
So T shirt and shorts weather!   :D
Just hope the butane in your lighter does not freeze while smoking in your shorts.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 08:50:26 AM
Mornin!
Rise and shine YellowStar, it's another sucky day!
That it is!  Hungover, slept 45min past my alarm, sore from hawkey - fuckin Thursdays!
You need to remember....it is better to give than receive.
Yep, and that is why you have a penis.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 08:51:30 AM
Mornin!
Rise and shine YellowStar, it's another sucky day!
That it is!  Hungover, slept 45min past my alarm, sore from hawkey - fuckin Thursdays!
You need to remember....it is better to give than receive.
+1!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 08:51:54 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
I think today is the last 'cold' day, and then we move back into highs in the 20s and 30s
So T shirt and shorts weather!   :D
Hopefully I will be smoking in my underwear this weekend!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 08:54:48 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
I think today is the last 'cold' day, and then we move back into highs in the 20s and 30s
So T shirt and shorts weather!   :D
Hopefully I will be smoking in my underwear this weekend!
TNWSS
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 08:55:34 AM
WTF is DEAN
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 08:55:48 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
I think today is the last 'cold' day, and then we move back into highs in the 20s and 30s
So T shirt and shorts weather!   :D
Hopefully I will be smoking in my underwear this weekend!
So Valentines plans to have a cigar and give a cigar?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 08:56:09 AM
Lot of slackers this morning.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 08:56:47 AM
WTF is DEAN
He stopped in at CI the other evening.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 08:56:56 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
I think today is the last 'cold' day, and then we move back into highs in the 20s and 30s
So T shirt and shorts weather!   :D
Hopefully I will be smoking in my underwear this weekend!
So Valentines plans to have a cigar and give a cigar?
That would be smoke a Churchill and give a Nub in his case.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 08:57:55 AM
WTF is DEAN
He stopped in at CI the other evening.
Well he better be getting his azz back to FL, has some mighty big Valentines plans to live up to.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 08:58:43 AM
Lot of slackers this morning.
Well, Golf is off, Bean is recovering from his 14 hour commute, Fishy is probably still in line at Starbucks, Antnee is doing some work for a change and Dean is AWOL.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 09:00:17 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
I think today is the last 'cold' day, and then we move back into highs in the 20s and 30s
So T shirt and shorts weather!   :D
Hopefully I will be smoking in my underwear this weekend!
So Valentines plans to have a cigar and give a cigar?
That would be smoke a Churchill and give a Nub in his case.
If only it were a 70 RG instead of 38, it might not be as big a problem.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 09:05:01 AM
Lot of slackers this morning.
Well, Golf is off, Bean is recovering from his 14 hour commute, Fishy is probably still in line at Starbucks, Antnee is doing some work for a change and Dean is AWOL.
With all those disaster opportunity plane changes Bean may not be back yet.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 12, 2015, 09:08:41 AM
WTF is DEAN
He stopped in at CI the other evening.
Well he better be getting his azz back to FL, has some mighty big Valentines plans to live up to.
you guys worry too much about me!
:)
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady, trying to locate my ratchet straps, but I may as well buy a few more seeing how I have no idea where they disappeared to. been busy between fun and running around. throw in the fucked up wifi here and I'm lucky I can check the news feeds.

good morning guys. EPC 2nd robusto, tastes like a Short Run.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 09:15:41 AM
WTF is DEAN
He stopped in at CI the other evening.
Well he better be getting his azz back to FL, has some mighty big Valentines plans to live up to.
you guys worry too much about me!
:)
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady, trying to locate my ratchet straps, but I may as well buy a few more seeing how I have no idea where they disappeared to. been busy between fun and running around. throw in the fucked up wifi here and I'm lucky I can check the news feeds.

good morning guys. EPC 2nd robusto, tastes like a Short Run.
Good morning, Deano and Shaun.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 09:16:14 AM
WTF is DEAN
He stopped in at CI the other evening.
Well he better be getting his azz back to FL, has some mighty big Valentines plans to live up to.
you guys worry too much about me!
:)
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady, trying to locate my ratchet straps, but I may as well buy a few more seeing how I have no idea where they disappeared to. been busy between fun and running around. throw in the fucked up wifi here and I'm lucky I can check the news feeds.

good morning guys. EPC 2nd robusto, tastes like a Short Run.
Good Morning Dean, we worry about you when you don't show up for a few days,, we don't even have a next of kin to notify. :)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 09:17:27 AM
Fuk'n Headache!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 09:22:56 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
I think today is the last 'cold' day, and then we move back into highs in the 20s and 30s
So T shirt and shorts weather!   :D
Hopefully I will be smoking in my underwear this weekend!
So Valentines plans to have a cigar and give a cigar?
Best case scenario!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 09:23:32 AM
WTF is DEAN
He stopped in at CI the other evening.
Well he better be getting his azz back to FL, has some mighty big Valentines plans to live up to.
you guys worry too much about me!
:)
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady, trying to locate my ratchet straps, but I may as well buy a few more seeing how I have no idea where they disappeared to. been busy between fun and running around. throw in the fucked up wifi here and I'm lucky I can check the news feeds.

good morning guys. EPC 2nd robusto, tastes like a Short Run.
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady
trying to locate my ratchet straps
been busy between fun and running around

Sheesh...sounds like competition for BD posting or a preview of 50 Shades of Dean...
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 09:23:55 AM
WTF is DEAN
He stopped in at CI the other evening.
Well he better be getting his azz back to FL, has some mighty big Valentines plans to live up to.
you guys worry too much about me!
:)
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady, trying to locate my ratchet straps, but I may as well buy a few more seeing how I have no idea where they disappeared to. been busy between fun and running around. throw in the fucked up wifi here and I'm lucky I can check the news feeds.

good morning guys. EPC 2nd robusto, tastes like a Short Run.
Good morning, Deano and Shaun.
Mornin Mayor!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 09:24:11 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
I think today is the last 'cold' day, and then we move back into highs in the 20s and 30s
So T shirt and shorts weather!   :D
Hopefully I will be smoking in my underwear this weekend!
So Valentines plans to have a cigar and give a cigar?
Best case scenario!
I'm rooting for ya guy!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 09:24:28 AM
Fuk'n Headache!
My head is throbbing right now - the one that hurts, no pleasure
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 09:25:07 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
I think today is the last 'cold' day, and then we move back into highs in the 20s and 30s
So T shirt and shorts weather!   :D
Hopefully I will be smoking in my underwear this weekend!
So Valentines plans to have a cigar and give a cigar?
Best case scenario!
I'm rooting for ya guy!
(http://www.freesmile.ir/smiles/631821_Laie_82.gif)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 09:44:53 AM
Wonder what day11 of the ReOrg will bring...maybe i will get to go home early...   ;)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 10:16:46 AM
Wonder what day11 of the ReOrg will bring...maybe i will get to go home early...   ;)
Did you bid on that promotion opportunity?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 10:20:44 AM
Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
I think today is the last 'cold' day, and then we move back into highs in the 20s and 30s
So T shirt and shorts weather!   :D
Hopefully I will be smoking in my underwear this weekend!
So Valentines plans to have a cigar and give a cigar?
Best case scenario!
I'm rooting for ya guy!
(http://www.freesmile.ir/smiles/631821_Laie_82.gif)
No attachment
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on February 12, 2015, 10:20:56 AM
50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 10:25:58 AM
Sheesh, where'd everyone go!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 10:26:22 AM
Wonder what day11 of the ReOrg will bring...maybe i will get to go home early...   ;)
Did you bid on that promotion opportunity?
Yes sir - still no word on it, just hoping for an interview at this point.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 10:26:32 AM
50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Raz!!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 10:28:11 AM
50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.
Hiya Bret.  PM coming your way.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on February 12, 2015, 10:30:21 AM
50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Raz!!
Yes, it is, Shaun. Not a particularly good morning, but morning nonetheless. Don't know why I'm so tired this morning. Wish I could have just stayed in bed.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on February 12, 2015, 10:31:27 AM
50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.
Hiya Bret.  PM coming your way.
< ducking and covering >
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 10:31:50 AM
50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Raz!!
Yes, it is, Shaun. Not a particularly good morning, but morning nonetheless. Don't know why I'm so tired this morning. Wish I could have just stayed in bed.
Damn Thursdays - I feel the same way today!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 12, 2015, 10:36:04 AM
WTF is DEAN
He stopped in at CI the other evening.
Well he better be getting his azz back to FL, has some mighty big Valentines plans to live up to.
you guys worry too much about me!
:)
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady, trying to locate my ratchet straps, but I may as well buy a few more seeing how I have no idea where they disappeared to. been busy between fun and running around. throw in the fucked up wifi here and I'm lucky I can check the news feeds.

good morning guys. EPC 2nd robusto, tastes like a Short Run.
Good Morning Dean, we worry about you when you don't show up for a few days,, we don't even have a next of kin to notify. :)
there is no next of kin to be notified, just throw me in the gulf for gator bait!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on February 12, 2015, 10:36:28 AM
50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Raz!!
Yes, it is, Shaun. Not a particularly good morning, but morning nonetheless. Don't know why I'm so tired this morning. Wish I could have just stayed in bed.
Damn Thursdays - I feel the same way today!
Fortunately it's a three-day weekend for me. If I can just make it through tomorrow.

Do have an invitation from the Used Airliner Salesman for tomorrow night. So that'll help.

I'm going to have to change his AKA now. He's become the Chairman of the Board. Nice work if you can get it. Guess I'll settle for drinking his whiskey and smoking his Cohibas.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 12, 2015, 10:37:44 AM
WTF is DEAN
He stopped in at CI the other evening.
Well he better be getting his azz back to FL, has some mighty big Valentines plans to live up to.
you guys worry too much about me!
:)
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady, trying to locate my ratchet straps, but I may as well buy a few more seeing how I have no idea where they disappeared to. been busy between fun and running around. throw in the fucked up wifi here and I'm lucky I can check the news feeds.

good morning guys. EPC 2nd robusto, tastes like a Short Run.
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady
trying to locate my ratchet straps
been busy between fun and running around

Sheesh...sounds like competition for BD posting or a preview of 50 Shades of Dean...

hmmm, biker lady, bed, ratchet straps. I can see how you'd get that idea.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 10:49:55 AM
50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Raz!!
Yes, it is, Shaun. Not a particularly good morning, but morning nonetheless. Don't know why I'm so tired this morning. Wish I could have just stayed in bed.
Damn Thursdays - I feel the same way today!
Fortunately it's a three-day weekend for me. If I can just make it through tomorrow.

Do have an invitation from the Used Airliner Salesman for tomorrow night. So that'll help.

I'm going to have to change his AKA now. He's become the Chairman of the Board. Nice work if you can get it. Guess I'll settle for drinking his whiskey and smoking his Cohibas.
Hahaha, nice!!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2015, 11:19:21 AM
Good morning... I'm just reading and lurking a little.. :)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 11:21:51 AM
Good morning... I'm just reading and lurking a little.. :)
Morning Dad(Dean's idol)   ;)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2015, 11:23:05 AM
Guess I should check my lottery tickets to see if I should go into work today.
When I buy a lottery ticket, I always think I'm the winner until I check the numbers.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2015, 11:24:39 AM
Good morning... I'm just reading and lurking a little.. :)
Morning Dad(Dean's idol)   ;)
I haven't heard that one before...?  Dean's pretty cool.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 11:28:24 AM
Guess I should check my lottery tickets to see if I should go into work today.
When I buy a lottery ticket, I always think I'm the winner until I check the numbers.
So don't look at the numbers for a week or so, and you can be a winner longer!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 11:28:36 AM
Good morning... I'm just reading and lurking a little.. :)
Morning Dad(Dean's idol)   ;)
I haven't heard that one before...?  Dean's pretty cool.
He is getting pretty hardcore thought - ratchet straps, biker lady, and lots of running...
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 11:28:58 AM
Good morning... I'm just reading and lurking a little.. :)
Morning Dad(Dean's idol)   ;)
I haven't heard that one before...?  Dean's pretty cool.
Congrats on 2k Dad!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2015, 11:29:03 AM
Somebody won...not me
Winning Numers:  11-13-25-39-54-19

Winning Ticket purchased in the Dallas, TX area (small town North of Dallas)
I hope it was Johnny.
Not unless he made a 200 mile trip to buy a ticket
JR likes to smoke a cigar while he drives.  Maybe he bought one of those giant size cigars and had to drive 200 miles to finish it...?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2015, 11:30:18 AM
Guess I should check my lottery tickets to see if I should go into work today.
When I buy a lottery ticket, I always think I'm the winner until I check the numbers.
So don't look at the numbers for a week or so, and you can be a winner longer!
Actually, I do that..  I'll probably check the numbers tonight.  It will keep me in a good mood all day long.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 11:31:05 AM
Wonder what day11 of the ReOrg will bring...maybe i will get to go home early...   ;)
Don't miss lunch!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 11:31:58 AM
Sheesh, where'd everyone go!
Fuk'n major workaference bomb hit.  Done now though.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 11:33:07 AM
Guess I should check my lottery tickets to see if I should go into work today.
When I buy a lottery ticket, I always think I'm the winner until I check the numbers.
So don't look at the numbers for a week or so, and you can be a winner longer!
I work with a guy that does exactly that
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 11:34:29 AM
Wonder what day11 of the ReOrg will bring...maybe i will get to go home early...   ;)
Don't miss lunch!
NEVER!
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Beef and Red Bean Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Beef and Red Bean Soup
   Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Grilled Crispy Chicken Sandwich
   Italian Meatloaf
   Cobb Salad
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2015, 11:36:03 AM
Good morning... I'm just reading and lurking a little.. :)
Morning Dad(Dean's idol)   ;)
I haven't heard that one before...?  Dean's pretty cool.
He is getting pretty hardcore thought - ratchet straps, biker lady, and lots of running...
Wow, 60 is the new 50's mannnnn...!  Rock on..!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 11:36:59 AM
Wonder what day11 of the ReOrg will bring...maybe i will get to go home early...   ;)
Don't miss lunch!
NEVER!
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Beef and Red Bean Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Beef and Red Bean Soup
   Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Grilled Crispy Chicken Sandwich
   Italian Meatloaf
   Cobb Salad
Guess I would have to go that meatloaf again you said it was decent last time.   I mean it is Italian just like Tony so must be good :o
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2015, 11:38:29 AM
Good morning... I'm just reading and lurking a little.. :)
Morning Dad(Dean's idol)   ;)
I haven't heard that one before...?  Dean's pretty cool.
Congrats on 2k Dad!
Thanks....  for me, that's allot of lengthy posts...!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 11:39:54 AM
Wonder what day11 of the ReOrg will bring...maybe i will get to go home early...   ;)
Don't miss lunch!
NEVER!
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Beef and Red Bean Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Beef and Red Bean Soup
   Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Grilled Crispy Chicken Sandwich
   Italian Meatloaf
   Cobb Salad
Guess I would have to go that meatloaf again you said it was decent last time.   I mean it is Italian just like Tony so must be good :o
Haha, agreed...that or the chicken.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 11:40:38 AM
I know I am mighty damn hungry and got 20 or so minutes till lunch time.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 11:42:14 AM
Guess I should check my lottery tickets to see if I should go into work today.
When I buy a lottery ticket, I always think I'm the winner until I check the numbers.
You should wait a few weeks to check your ticket, in that case.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 11:42:43 AM
Guess I should check my lottery tickets to see if I should go into work today.
When I buy a lottery ticket, I always think I'm the winner until I check the numbers.
So don't look at the numbers for a week or so, and you can be a winner longer!
I should have known...
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 11:45:35 AM
It is Thursday but the Church Lunch Menu is not so great:

Thursday Lunch
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—February 12, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
•  Cobb Salad
•  Rosemary and Garlic Roast Chicken Breast
•  Cajun Meat Loaf
•  Vegetarian Entrée: Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms

SIDES
• Roasted Vegetable Medley
• Roasted Garlic Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes

DESSERT CHOICES
• Apple Spice Cake
• Lemon Poppy Seed Cake with Strawberries
• Chocolate Cup Cakes

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.

Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 11:46:17 AM
I'll be gone for a couple of hours.  Effing work!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 11:46:26 AM
Good morning... I'm just reading and lurking a little.. :)
Morning Dad(Dean's idol)   ;)
I haven't heard that one before...?  Dean's pretty cool.
He is getting pretty hardcore thought - ratchet straps, biker lady, and lots of running...
Wow, 60 is the new 50's mannnnn...!  Rock on..!
You talking about the weather?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2015, 11:52:31 AM
It's 16 degree's outside today, and my wife asked me if I would check her radiator to make sure her car doesn't overheat on her way (3 blocks) to work.  I asked her if the light came on, and she said no, she just thought it should be checked...
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 11:53:05 AM
It's 16 degree's outside today, and my wife asked me if I would check her radiator to make sure her car doesn't overheat on her way (3 blocks) to work.  I asked her if the light came on, and she said no, she just thought it should be checked...
Sheesh, women these days.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 11:57:39 AM
Good morning... I'm just reading and lurking a little.. :)
Morning Dad(Dean's idol)   ;)
I think Dean has blazed his own path of discovery.  It's more overlaps than copying....
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2015, 11:58:09 AM
Good morning... I'm just reading and lurking a little.. :)
Morning Dad(Dean's idol)   ;)
I haven't heard that one before...?  Dean's pretty cool.
He is getting pretty hardcore thought - ratchet straps, biker lady, and lots of running...
Wow, 60 is the new 50's mannnnn...!  Rock on..!
You talking about the weather?
It was sort of referring that even at 60 and 70 years old, you can still have a wild an crazy sex life..!  Did some one mention having some saw horses with attached ratchet straps for sale...?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 11:59:02 AM
Guess I should check my lottery tickets to see if I should go into work today.
When I buy a lottery ticket, I always think I'm the winner until I check the numbers.
So don't look at the numbers for a week or so, and you can be a winner longer!
I should have known...
We're in banter alignment.....concordant vibes!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 11:59:50 AM
Good morning... I'm just reading and lurking a little.. :)
Morning Dad(Dean's idol)   ;)
I think Dean has blazed his own path of discovery.  It's more overlaps than copying....
I believe Dean's could be described as Blind Ambition Driven By The Little Head.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 12:00:34 PM
50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.
Quite the picture isn't it?  Just change the Red Room to the trailer and we're all set!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2015, 12:00:54 PM
Good morning... I'm just reading and lurking a little.. :)
Morning Dad(Dean's idol)   ;)
I think Dean has blazed his own path of discovery.  It's more overlaps than copying....
He seems to be doing a bang up job.  It appears the grass is greener in Florida..!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 12:02:03 PM
Good morning... I'm just reading and lurking a little.. :)
Morning Dad(Dean's idol)   ;)
I haven't heard that one before...?  Dean's pretty cool.
He is getting pretty hardcore thought - ratchet straps, biker lady, and lots of running...
Wow, 60 is the new 50's mannnnn...!  Rock on..!
You talking about the weather?
It was sort of referring that even at 60 and 70 years old, you can still have a wild an crazy sex life..!  Did some one mention having some saw horses with attached ratchet straps for sale...?
Conversely, even at 40-50 it can be in the dumper!   Just sayin'
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 12:02:31 PM
It's 16 degree's outside today, and my wife asked me if I would check her radiator to make sure her car doesn't overheat on her way (3 blocks) to work.  I asked her if the light came on, and she said no, she just thought it should be checked...
Sheesh, women these days.
These days?   Every fukkin day!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 12:02:51 PM
Lunchtime....I'm thinkin' chicken cheesesteak today...BBL
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 12:04:31 PM
I had bbq instead of a burger yesterday so now I am wanting the burger again.  Unfortunately they had a big fire early this mornng in the block where Casino el Camino is and the entire block is closed off.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 12:05:48 PM
It's 16 degree's outside today, and my wife asked me if I would check her radiator to make sure her car doesn't overheat on her way (3 blocks) to work.  I asked her if the light came on, and she said no, she just thought it should be checked...
Sheesh, women these days.
These days?   Every fukkin day!
All this empowerment shit - they shouldn't' even be allowed to ask questions like that!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 12:17:48 PM
It's 16 degree's outside today, and my wife asked me if I would check her radiator to make sure her car doesn't overheat on her way (3 blocks) to work.  I asked her if the light came on, and she said no, she just thought it should be checked...
Sheesh, women these days.
These days?   Every fukkin day!
All this empowerment shit - they shouldn't' even be allowed to ask questions like that!
Shouldn't even be allowed to drive a fuk'n car.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 12:20:15 PM
Going to find something that looks good to eat.  BBL
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 12:23:40 PM
It's 16 degree's outside today, and my wife asked me if I would check her radiator to make sure her car doesn't overheat on her way (3 blocks) to work.  I asked her if the light came on, and she said no, she just thought it should be checked...
Sheesh, women these days.
These days?   Every fukkin day!
All this empowerment shit - they shouldn't' even be allowed to ask questions like that!
Shouldn't even be allowed to drive a fuk'n car.
AMEN!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 12:23:56 PM
Going to find something that looks good to eat.  BBL
Plenty of pussy around your office?  ;)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 12:31:00 PM
Going to find something that looks good to eat.  BBL
Plenty of pussy around your office?  ;)
Just the IT guys...
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on February 12, 2015, 12:46:58 PM
Jayzus...the workaference is just loony today. Fuk'n zoo here.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 01:01:08 PM
Going to find something that looks good to eat.  BBL
Plenty of pussy around your office?  ;)
Take your pick around here and I will pay you to do it IF I don't have to watch. :(
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 01:05:28 PM
Going to find something that looks good to eat.  BBL
Plenty of pussy around your office?  ;)
Just the IT guys...
Oh shit why did youo have to bring them up.  466 people infected their computers opening the viral email attachement, so after 3 days they identified those computers and killed their access t them.  I ain't no computer guy but if they been using it on the network for a couple of days what fuk'n good is it to do now?    Anyway just got an email thatn those 466 people and their supervisors have to attend a webinar for reprimanding at 3:00.   Funny on that is their were 4 in this office and one of them is the number 2 in charge but i am sure she will be exempted because it was somebody else's fault - but of course it was our incompetent IT departments fault for all of them but only the shiny brass will be exempted for that.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 01:06:35 PM
Meatloaf was fucked up, chicken sammich was good...little banana bar for dessert
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 01:06:40 PM
Going to find something that looks good to eat.  BBL
Plenty of pussy around your office?  ;)
Take your pick around here and I will pay you to do it IF I don't have to watch. :(
What color and nationality you like I will cull the others before you have to select.  We even offer Eskimo pussy here.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 01:08:22 PM
Meatloaf was fucked up, chicken sammich was good...little banana bar for dessert
I went to a not previously tried hippy burger dump called Holy Cow.  Really good french fries and burger would have been pretty good but they only use those fuk'n Sweet Hawaian Buns and I hate those for a burger.  Expensive for what it is too.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 01:08:42 PM
Going to find something that looks good to eat.  BBL
Plenty of pussy around your office?  ;)
Just the IT guys...
Oh shit why did youo have to bring them up.  466 people infected their computers opening the viral email attachement, so after 3 days they identified those computers and killed their access t them.  I ain't no computer guy but if they been using it on the network for a couple of days what fuk'n good is it to do now?    Anyway just got an email thatn those 466 people and their supervisors have to attend a webinar for reprimanding at 3:00.   Funny on that is their were 4 in this office and one of them is the number 2 in charge but i am sure she will be exempted because it was somebody else's fault - but of course it was our incompetent IT departments fault for all of them but only the shiny brass will be exempted for that.
Of course, no surprises there.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 01:10:48 PM
[...]
Yeah, and SHE is the one that blew in here a month or so ago and told us she was no longer Technical She Is Management Now.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on February 12, 2015, 01:13:12 PM
I'm going to take a break.  My drinking buddy stopped by, so it's time for a drink... Later.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 01:16:33 PM
Meatloaf was fucked up, chicken sammich was good...little banana bar for dessert
I went to a not previously tried hippy burger dump called Holy Cow.  Really good french fries and burger would have been pretty good but they only use those fuk'n Sweet Hawaian Buns and I hate those for a burger.  Expensive for what it is too.
Yeah, not a fan of those either - pretzel bun is my #1 choice, and then a egg bun
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 01:20:39 PM
[...]
Sounds like she needs an intervention...with some cock...
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 01:21:05 PM
I'm going to take a break.  My drinking buddy stopped by, so it's time for a drink... Later.
Dad, getting drunk again...be careful!   ;)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 01:27:54 PM
Meatloaf was fucked up, chicken sammich was good...little banana bar for dessert
I went to a not previously tried hippy burger dump called Holy Cow.  Really good french fries and burger would have been pretty good but they only use those fuk'n Sweet Hawaian Buns and I hate those for a burger.  Expensive for what it is too.
Yeah, not a fan of those either - pretzel bun is my #1 choice, and then a egg bun
Just a regular old Wunderbread or Holsom Bun with Seeds are my #1's but if not just a plain bun then Pretzel Bun would be the only option I like.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 01:28:32 PM
I'm going to take a break.  My drinking buddy stopped by, so it's time for a drink... Later.
Dad, getting drunk again...be careful!   ;)
Yep, could be another gut busting afternoon of laughs.  Hope he stays away from that damn Toaster
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 01:30:43 PM
[...]
You can take care of that too right after you eat the pussy of your choice here.

Mid 50's of Israeli decent if that is your thing then you can simply eat and dick the same one as we only have one of those.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 01:34:38 PM
I'm going to take a break.  My drinking buddy stopped by, so it's time for a drink... Later.
Pull up the chairs boys, get the popcorn and beers, it's showtime!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 01:41:07 PM
I'm going to take a break.  My drinking buddy stopped by, so it's time for a drink... Later.
Pull up the chairs boys, get the popcorn and beers, it's showtime!
Yeah I may have to get home early and have a drink and a cigar for the show.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on February 12, 2015, 01:51:32 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 02:08:43 PM
LMFAO  there is a girl over here chewing the IT guy's ass out about losing her access........
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 02:11:52 PM
LMFAO  there is a girl over here chewing the IT guy's ass out about losing her access........
May need some popcorn for this show before it is over
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on February 12, 2015, 02:16:24 PM
Going to find something that looks good to eat.  BBL
Plenty of pussy around your office?  ;)
Just the IT guys...
Oh shit why did youo have to bring them up.  466 people infected their computers opening the viral email attachement, so after 3 days they identified those computers and killed their access t them.  I ain't no computer guy but if they been using it on the network for a couple of days what fuk'n good is it to do now?    Anyway just got an email thatn those 466 people and their supervisors have to attend a webinar for reprimanding at 3:00.   Funny on that is their were 4 in this office and one of them is the number 2 in charge but i am sure she will be exempted because it was somebody else's fault - but of course it was our incompetent IT departments fault for all of them but only the shiny brass will be exempted for that.
Well, it doesn't take more than a pair of neurons and half a lick of common sense to know not to click on an attachment without stopping first to seriously consider the fact that just because it says the email's from your coworker doesn't mean it is, and since the invite to click is in bad English, and there's very little information provided other than "You not bereave what to happen.  Crick here!" maybe you should just ask the person in the next cubicle if they got this e-mail.  Phishing attacks are getting cleverer and cleverer, but they share one common trait - the message has to be generic, and that makes most of them pretty easily detectable by human eyes...less so by filtering systems.

But yeah...I AM a computer guy so maybe I expect to much.  Still, never ceases to amaze me when I see highly educated, highly intelligent people here clicking on these things.  Then I see the come-on they clicked on and think...Jeezus, how did you manage to graduate high school with that little common sense?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 02:24:16 PM
[...]
I got two of the emails after the warning and they looked totally real  from within the system and most of us get 10-20 emails a day from people that work in other offices that we never heard of so really nothing out of the ordinary.  Also had an attachment not the usual click here link in the body.   If they had come before the warning I might well have opened one and I am pretty careful.  NO Nigerean money  involved with these the message was technically related to what we do and without teh usual grammer and puncuation issues.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2015, 02:26:53 PM
[...]
ahh! that explains whys she is brain dead now...
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2015, 02:28:24 PM
Meatloaf was fucked up, chicken sammich was good...little banana bar for dessert
I went to a not previously tried hippy burger dump called Holy Cow.  Really good french fries and burger would have been pretty good but they only use those fuk'n Sweet Hawaian Buns and I hate those for a burger.  Expensive for what it is too.
Yeah, not a fan of those either - pretzel bun is my #1 choice, and then a egg bun
Just a regular old Wunderbread or Holsom Bun with Seeds are my #1's but if not just a plain bun then Pretzel Bun would be the only option I like.
like me a kaiser roll for my burgers... Wendy's is using a brioche bun on their fancy burger.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2015, 02:29:53 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2015, 02:30:57 PM
LMFAO  there is a girl over here chewing the IT guy's ass out about losing her access........
it's nice that she was willing to go round the world for her computer...
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 02:31:41 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
Interesting Oy....they've been popular "over here" for quite some time.  I guess the "young kids" can pick out a few good cigars as well.  I believe I provided Geo with his first to try better part of a year ago.  Buenaventura is good as are the various Reserva Limitada and Seleccion Privada.  I would not endorse the Achilles which was introduced last year.  Not up to the others.

As for prices, Buenaventura 560 is 39.95/box of 10 at Atlantic compared to $46.75 at Anthony's,  Reserva Limitada Cafe Noir 56 is $63.95/box of 10 vs $74.80 at Anthonys.  Free shipping does not kick in until $150 total order at Atlantic, but competitive enough to consider.  These are also VIP prices.  (probably the most cost effective VIP discount of any site that I have found)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on February 12, 2015, 02:36:42 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on February 12, 2015, 02:38:53 PM
[...]

I dont have VIP, so with free shipping from Tony's $47 seems OK
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on February 12, 2015, 02:40:05 PM
[...]

and it was GEO that got the ball rolling on that stick. you never send me anything so you know :-(
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2015, 02:41:42 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on February 12, 2015, 02:42:53 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
indeed
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2015, 02:45:08 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
indeed
there is a reason that the avatars are turned off here at work....can't do much about the embedded pictures though...
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 02:47:39 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
Restraint is a womanly characteristic, none of that shit allowed 'round here!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 02:48:16 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
Restraint is a womanly characteristic, none of that shit allowed 'round here!
Commies
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 02:48:49 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
indeed
there is a reason that the avatars are turned off here at work....can't do much about the embedded pictures though...
Cause you don't like naked women? ;D
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 02:50:41 PM
Got to walk down to the post office.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2015, 02:52:01 PM
Got to walk down to the post office.
is that what you are calling it now, after looking at all them pictures of nekkid women?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2015, 02:54:00 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
indeed
there is a reason that the avatars are turned off here at work....can't do much about the embedded pictures though...
Cause you don't like naked women? ;D
thems is some of my favorite kind, along with willing and morally challenged.  however my cube is on the end of an aisle,  and my monitor faces out.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 02:54:22 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
indeed
there is a reason that the avatars are turned off here at work....can't do much about the embedded pictures though...
Cause you don't like naked women? ;D
Don't tempt me!   ;)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 02:57:32 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
Charlie bought a box too.  Great deal.  Haven't tried one yet.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2015, 02:59:40 PM
made the mistake of going home and trying explain to the warden that I would be getting a non trivial raise 7% in march and it will go retroactive to 2011(couple of percent per year).  Was going to tell her I would be reimbursing her half the money she laid out for our daughters school trip to Europe.  She started complaining about dishes in the sink.  Told her she just cost herself a couple of thousand.  got to teach her to shut up somehow.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 03:00:36 PM
made the mistake of going home and trying explain to the warden that I would be getting a non trivial raise 7% in march and it will go retroactive to 2011(couple of percent per year).  Was going to tell her I would be reimbursing her half the money she laid out for our daughters school trip to Europe.  She started complaining about dishes in the sink.  Told her she just cost herself a couple of thousand.  got to teach her to shut up somehow.
SHEESH!!!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2015, 03:03:13 PM
made the mistake of going home and trying explain to the warden that I would be getting a non trivial raise 7% in march and it will go retroactive to 2011(couple of percent per year).  Was going to tell her I would be reimbursing her half the money she laid out for our daughters school trip to Europe.  She started complaining about dishes in the sink.  Told her she just cost herself a couple of thousand.  got to teach her to shut up somehow.
SHEESH!!!
on the bright side, i might have the funds for a box of cigars or two....
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 03:06:02 PM
made the mistake of going home and trying explain to the warden that I would be getting a non trivial raise 7% in march and it will go retroactive to 2011(couple of percent per year).  Was going to tell her I would be reimbursing her half the money she laid out for our daughters school trip to Europe.  She started complaining about dishes in the sink.  Told her she just cost herself a couple of thousand.  got to teach her to shut up somehow.
SHEESH!!!
on the bright side, i might have the funds for a box of cigars or two....
Congrats to you.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 12, 2015, 03:08:20 PM
I'm back ...........
.............. and my virtue is still intact.

RP Sungrown robusto and water.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on February 12, 2015, 03:09:28 PM
I'm back ...........
.............. and my virtue is still intact.

RP Sungrown robusto and water.
  You didn't offer to give the mattress a bounce test?  ::)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 12, 2015, 03:14:35 PM
I'm back ...........
.............. and my virtue is still intact.

RP Sungrown robusto and water.
  You didn't offer to give the mattress a bounce test?  ::)

I would imagine that was why she got rid of it to begin with.
I did help her try out the firmness of the new one we're picking up next week while we were in the store.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 03:17:28 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
indeed
there is a reason that the avatars are turned off here at work....can't do much about the embedded pictures though...
Cause you don't like naked women? ;D
thems is some of my favorite kind, along with willing and morally challenged.  however my cube is on the end of an aisle,  and my monitor faces out.
Most of us that banter at work have that issue thus I never see the Avi's either anymore and sometimes have to close the banter until the page flips (no pun intended) so as  to hide CG's dirty pictures.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 12, 2015, 03:18:45 PM
Most of the Finger Lakes is under a Wind Chill Warning from Thursday afternoon into Friday morning or afternoon.

An arctic cold front, which has brought snow to the region Wednesday night and early Thursday, will usher in colder air this afternoon as it passes through the region.

Temperatures will fall quickly as the front moves through, dropping from the 20s this morning into the single digits by the late afternoon. Overnight, temperatures should drop below zero region-wide.

The one exception to this may be from Wayne county southeast into Cayuga and northern Tompkins, where some lake effect snow may fall. The extra clouds just may be enough to keep temperatures a little bit “warmer”.

Winds will gust over 20mph at times this afternoon, overnight and through Friday. This will lead to wind chill values of -20ş or colder for most of the area.

Wind chills of this magnitude can cause frostbite and hypothermia in 15-30 minutes. If you must go out, make sure you are completely covered, with no exposed skin. Don’t forget about your pets- they can get frostbite, too.

Unfortunately, there is no relief in sight this weekend. More snow is possible Saturday, followed by even colder temperatures on Sunday.

Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 03:19:22 PM
made the mistake of going home and trying explain to the warden that I would be getting a non trivial raise 7% in march and it will go retroactive to 2011(couple of percent per year).  Was going to tell her I would be reimbursing her half the money she laid out for our daughters school trip to Europe.  She started complaining about dishes in the sink.  Told her she just cost herself a couple of thousand.  got to teach her to shut up somehow.
SHEESH!!!
Double SHEESH - I got $25 every two weeks hope yur 7% was more than my $25!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 03:21:01 PM
Got to walk down to the post office.
Jeeez $50 worth of stamps added to this wedding bill.  Damn, I thought the brides family paid for weddings!  More of that commie shit I guess.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 03:21:56 PM
[...]

So when you heading up there? ;)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 12, 2015, 03:23:43 PM
[...]

let me see.......
............ like NEVER!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 03:27:28 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
wait, it ain't page 18 yet and Oyam pops in.
sorry, should have held off.
restraint is not a characteristic of the folks on this banter... ::)
indeed
there is a reason that the avatars are turned off here at work....can't do much about the embedded pictures though...
Cause you don't like naked women? ;D
thems is some of my favorite kind, along with willing and morally challenged.  however my cube is on the end of an aisle,  and my monitor faces out.
Most of us that banter at work have that issue thus I never see the Avi's either anymore and sometimes have to close the banter until the page flips (no pun intended) so as  to hide CG's dirty pictures.
;)  Yeah I even have avis off and I'm in an office - those damn pictures   ;D
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 03:33:14 PM
[...]

Sure, it's decent, just providing options.  Regular price is $44 (plus shipping) at Atlantic
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 03:34:25 PM
[...]

Don't you have to eventually go up to sign some legal shit or whatever?  ...or can you do that by legal proxy?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 12, 2015, 03:34:43 PM
[...]

my avi's are tame now, rated anybody.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 03:35:16 PM
[...]
LMFAO some more, this takes the cake.   The greater idiot of the two in house IT Idiots here got his computer disabled because he opened the link!  Also the same one that said IDUNNO did something happen when asked what went wrong Monday.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 03:35:30 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
Charlie bought a box too.  Great deal.  Haven't tried one yet.
Where are the ones I gave you?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 03:35:57 PM
[...]

TWSS
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 12, 2015, 03:36:13 PM
[...]

I can do it all from here.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 03:36:24 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
Charlie bought a box too.  Great deal.  Haven't tried one yet.
Where are the ones I gave you?
probably traded them for donuts
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 03:37:38 PM
I'm back ...........
.............. and my virtue is still intact.

RP Sungrown robusto and water.
  You didn't offer to give the mattress a bounce test?  ::)

I would imagine that was why she got rid of it to begin with.
I did help her try out the firmness of the new one we're picking up next week while we were in the store.
Don't they have free pick up and delivery?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 03:40:49 PM
I'm back ...........
.............. and my virtue is still intact.

RP Sungrown robusto and water.
  You didn't offer to give the mattress a bounce test?  ::)

I would imagine that was why she got rid of it to begin with.
I did help her try out the firmness of the new one we're picking up next week while we were in the store.
Left one or Right one?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 03:41:54 PM
[...]

Travellin DAve is still living back in the day watching Black and White TV. :)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 03:46:36 PM
[...]

That may be, but when it comes to legal crap, a lot of stuff remains in the dark ages.  All seemingly designed to require additional lawyers and costs.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 03:48:07 PM
[...]

Hell, I had to waste half a day to go to court to finalize my crap, and nothing was contested.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 03:49:41 PM
[...]

Things have changed Paw Paw
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 03:49:47 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
Charlie bought a box too.  Great deal.  Haven't tried one yet.
Where are the ones I gave you?
I have to go look.  Lotta shit in those humidors.  Also, I want to check out the Achilles.  I hear the first third is a turd but then it gets excellent.  It's supposed to be a well kept secret.  My interest is piqued.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 03:55:50 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
Charlie bought a box too.  Great deal.  Haven't tried one yet.
Where are the ones I gave you?
I have to go look.  Lotta shit in those humidors.  Also, I want to check out the Achilles.  I hear the first third is a turd but then it gets excellent.  It's supposed to be a well kept secret.  My interest is piqued.
Look for a nekked stick.  They don't use wrappers.  Red band
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 12, 2015, 03:56:42 PM
[...]

Here's looking up your ol' weather map...
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 12, 2015, 03:56:52 PM
nap time.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 03:57:17 PM
http://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/curivari-buenaventura

The new hot cigar with us old guys on Joes banter.
I got my box of 560's on the way.
Charlie bought a box too.  Great deal.  Haven't tried one yet.
Where are the ones I gave you?
I have to go look.  Lotta shit in those humidors.  Also, I want to check out the Achilles.  I hear the first third is a turd but then it gets excellent.  It's supposed to be a well kept secret.  My interest is piqued.
Look for a nekked stick.  They don't use wrappers.  Red band
I'll report back.  I need to do some reorganizing... It's not just for corporations anymore.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 03:58:58 PM
[...]

If only CG could have it so warm.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 03:59:26 PM
nap time.
Like Tony, be sure to report back when finished
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 04:02:10 PM
[...]

High of -2 tomorrow, before wind chill...
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 04:02:45 PM
I think I will go home.  Later.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 04:03:23 PM
[...]

Just heard on the news snow in Dallas for Monday.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 04:04:09 PM
OMG they might shut down the Homeland Security.   Oh nooo I hope we can survive what are we going to do??????
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 12, 2015, 04:07:45 PM
nap time.
Get your beauty sleep.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 04:08:53 PM
I think I will go home.  Later.
Bye, Dave.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 12, 2015, 04:10:21 PM
OMG they might shut down the Homeland Security.   Oh nooo I hope we can survive what are we going to do??????
Now I really feel insecure.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 04:15:07 PM
I got three smokes in yesterday.  A Fatcat (15 year old mild-med boutique) on my drive to the office in the morning.  Met up with Charlie after work and smoked an Espinosa Laranja Reserva (Solid med smoke) followed by an Aging Room Quattro F55 (Fuller stick, but it could have been that I needed something in my belly).  The Laranja was the best of the bunch.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 04:16:56 PM
OMG they might shut down the Homeland Security.   Oh nooo I hope we can survive what are we going to do??????
Now I really feel insecure.
Hide you kids, hide yo wives!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 12, 2015, 04:21:05 PM
OMG they might shut down the Homeland Security.   Oh nooo I hope we can survive what are we going to do??????
Now I really feel insecure.
Hide you kids, hide yo wives!
Run away, run away!  The sky is falling!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 12, 2015, 04:22:30 PM
I got three smokes in yesterday.  A Fatcat (15 year old mild-med boutique) on my drive to the office in the morning.  Met up with Charlie after work and smoked an Espinosa Laranja Reserva (Solid med smoke) followed by an Aging Room Quattro F55 (Fuller stick, but it could have been that I needed something in my belly).  The Laranja was the best of the bunch.
Copping a Vit N buzz?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 04:27:48 PM
I got three smokes in yesterday.  A Fatcat (15 year old mild-med boutique) on my drive to the office in the morning.  Met up with Charlie after work and smoked an Espinosa Laranja Reserva (Solid med smoke) followed by an Aging Room Quattro F55 (Fuller stick, but it could have been that I needed something in my belly).  The Laranja was the best of the bunch.
Been meaning to pick some of them up.  So you like?  The Tony seal of approval?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2015, 04:41:03 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 12, 2015, 04:42:10 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 04:46:51 PM
I got three smokes in yesterday.  A Fatcat (15 year old mild-med boutique) on my drive to the office in the morning.  Met up with Charlie after work and smoked an Espinosa Laranja Reserva (Solid med smoke) followed by an Aging Room Quattro F55 (Fuller stick, but it could have been that I needed something in my belly).  The Laranja was the best of the bunch.
Been meaning to pick some of them up.  So you like?  The Tony seal of approval?
It was decent but not terribly complex.  I wouldn't go out of my way to buy more.  I'd smoke it again if it were given to me.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 04:47:13 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Hi Mark.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 04:47:34 PM
I got three smokes in yesterday.  A Fatcat (15 year old mild-med boutique) on my drive to the office in the morning.  Met up with Charlie after work and smoked an Espinosa Laranja Reserva (Solid med smoke) followed by an Aging Room Quattro F55 (Fuller stick, but it could have been that I needed something in my belly).  The Laranja was the best of the bunch.
Copping a Vit N buzz?
What is that in English?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2015, 04:48:18 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on February 12, 2015, 04:48:45 PM
OMG they might shut down the Homeland Security.   Oh nooo I hope we can survive what are we going to do??????
Now I really feel insecure.
I feel homeless.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2015, 04:50:01 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Hi Mark.
Greetings, Mr. Mayor.  Sounds like you had some interesting sticks to try yesterday.  Don't know that I've heard of any of them.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2015, 04:51:43 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Hi Mark.
Greetings, Mr. Mayor.  Sounds like you had some interesting sticks to try yesterday.  Don't know that I've heard of any of them.
OK, the Aging Room, but not the other two. You are a rebel.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 12, 2015, 04:53:20 PM
I got three smokes in yesterday.  A Fatcat (15 year old mild-med boutique) on my drive to the office in the morning.  Met up with Charlie after work and smoked an Espinosa Laranja Reserva (Solid med smoke) followed by an Aging Room Quattro F55 (Fuller stick, but it could have been that I needed something in my belly).  The Laranja was the best of the bunch.
Copping a Vit N buzz?
What is that in English?
Three cigars in one day, get a nicotine hit or three.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on February 12, 2015, 04:53:46 PM
[...]

I delivered Sunday newspapers for the Dallas Times Herald in the ice storm of '78. I was the only carrier in Dallas metro that completed his route. Was a miserable experience. Got a lot of tips, though. And old ladies handing me cups of coffee and hot chocolate.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on February 12, 2015, 04:54:50 PM
I got three smokes in yesterday.  A Fatcat (15 year old mild-med boutique) on my drive to the office in the morning.  Met up with Charlie after work and smoked an Espinosa Laranja Reserva (Solid med smoke) followed by an Aging Room Quattro F55 (Fuller stick, but it could have been that I needed something in my belly).  The Laranja was the best of the bunch.
Copping a Vit N buzz?
What is that in English?
The Nicotine must be slowing down your cognitive processes.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 05:02:31 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Hi Mark.
Greetings, Mr. Mayor.  Sounds like you had some interesting sticks to try yesterday.  Don't know that I've heard of any of them.
CI actually carries all but the Fatcat (no one carries that anymore).  When I visit a B&M, I generally like to smoke something I haven't previously smoked.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 12, 2015, 05:03:29 PM
I got three smokes in yesterday.  A Fatcat (15 year old mild-med boutique) on my drive to the office in the morning.  Met up with Charlie after work and smoked an Espinosa Laranja Reserva (Solid med smoke) followed by an Aging Room Quattro F55 (Fuller stick, but it could have been that I needed something in my belly).  The Laranja was the best of the bunch.
Copping a Vit N buzz?
What is that in English?
The Nicotine must be slowing down your cognitive processes.
Indeed!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 05:05:25 PM
http://www.scorchwire.com/slide-show/40-kate-upton-photos-that-will-melt-the-internet/sports-illustrated-1/ (http://www.scorchwire.com/slide-show/40-kate-upton-photos-that-will-melt-the-internet/sports-illustrated-1/)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 05:05:26 PM
I can't even find an image of the FatCat online.  Kinda wish I had taken a photo of it.  It's probably the 20th one I've ever smoked.  Think it was my last one though.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 05:06:19 PM
I got three smokes in yesterday.  A Fatcat (15 year old mild-med boutique) on my drive to the office in the morning.  Met up with Charlie after work and smoked an Espinosa Laranja Reserva (Solid med smoke) followed by an Aging Room Quattro F55 (Fuller stick, but it could have been that I needed something in my belly).  The Laranja was the best of the bunch.
Copping a Vit N buzz?
What is that in English?
Three cigars in one day, get a nicotine hit or three.
Ahhhh, sorry.  You crazy kids with your jargon.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 05:16:02 PM
http://www.scorchwire.com/slide-show/40-kate-upton-photos-that-will-melt-the-internet/sports-illustrated-1/ (http://www.scorchwire.com/slide-show/40-kate-upton-photos-that-will-melt-the-internet/sports-illustrated-1/)
I can't be clicking that here at the office.  WTF?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 05:19:38 PM
http://www.scorchwire.com/slide-show/40-kate-upton-photos-that-will-melt-the-internet/sports-illustrated-1/ (http://www.scorchwire.com/slide-show/40-kate-upton-photos-that-will-melt-the-internet/sports-illustrated-1/)
I can't be clicking that here at the office.  WTF?
Double Dare ya!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2015, 05:27:39 PM
http://www.scorchwire.com/slide-show/40-kate-upton-photos-that-will-melt-the-internet/sports-illustrated-1/ (http://www.scorchwire.com/slide-show/40-kate-upton-photos-that-will-melt-the-internet/sports-illustrated-1/)
I can't be clicking that here at the office.  WTF?
Nothing to see there but skimpy garments straining to contain their pulchritudinous contents.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 05:32:16 PM
Afternoon Travellin Bean.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 05:34:50 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2015, 05:36:36 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 05:37:34 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
Yes sir only about 5 mph wind and quite nice.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 05:39:20 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
Yes sir only about 5 mph wind and quite nice.
Might be brewery weather Saturday.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 05:39:31 PM
I got three smokes in yesterday.  A Fatcat (15 year old mild-med boutique) on my drive to the office in the morning.  Met up with Charlie after work and smoked an Espinosa Laranja Reserva (Solid med smoke) followed by an Aging Room Quattro F55 (Fuller stick, but it could have been that I needed something in my belly).  The Laranja was the best of the bunch.
Copping a Vit N buzz?
What is that in English?
The Nicotine must be slowing down your cognitive processes.
Which was a bit shaky to begin with.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 12, 2015, 05:39:55 PM
It's about that time, catch ya'll tomorrow!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 05:41:49 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
That's about the way you had it on the patio in Hamburg, right?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 05:42:55 PM
It's about that time, catch ya'll tomorrow!
No class, no hockey, what are you going to do with yourself?  Maybe make a couple of feet.... or four.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 05:45:32 PM
It's about that time, catch ya'll tomorrow!
Later CG
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2015, 05:45:50 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
Yes sir only about 5 mph wind and quite nice.
Might be brewery weather Saturday.
Jester King?  Have you determined the cigar smoking situation there?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2015, 05:47:27 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
That's about the way you had it on the patio in Hamburg, right?
Definitely if I'd remembered to pack a snowmobile suit.  Indoors was just right, though.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 05:47:47 PM
.@ CG, Dean & Dad. Just in case "She" needs a  little inspiration.

On iHeart Radio Saturday:

50 Shades of Grey Radio

Where your imagination can run wild.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 05:48:48 PM
I got three smokes in yesterday.  A Fatcat (15 year old mild-med boutique) on my drive to the office in the morning.  Met up with Charlie after work and smoked an Espinosa Laranja Reserva (Solid med smoke) followed by an Aging Room Quattro F55 (Fuller stick, but it could have been that I needed something in my belly).  The Laranja was the best of the bunch.
Copping a Vit N buzz?
What is that in English?
The Nicotine must be slowing down your cognitive processes.
Which was a bit shaky to begin with.
No doubt.  I might need to call it a day and get some rest.  Besides, we can coast now because we've reached 18.   ;)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 05:49:49 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
Yes sir only about 5 mph wind and quite nice.
Might be brewery weather Saturday.
Jester King?  Have you determined the cigar smoking situation there?
Jester King it is.  Last time I saw people smoking cigarettes out at the picnic tables so I figure to go away from the crowds and light up. Load up the Warden and come on down.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 05:52:09 PM
.@ CG, Dean & Dad. Just in case "She" needs a  little inspiration.

On iHeart Radio Saturday:

50 Shades of Grey Radio

Where your imagination can run wild.
Better add Tony to that list too.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2015, 05:59:27 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
Yes sir only about 5 mph wind and quite nice.
Might be brewery weather Saturday.
Jester King?  Have you determined the cigar smoking situation there?
Jester King it is.  Last time I saw people smoking cigarettes out at the picnic tables so I figure to go away from the crowds and light up. Load up the Warden and come on down.
We have company coming in this weekend (her sister and two of her kids), so highly doubtful.  Still have yet to visit out there.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 06:02:02 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
Yes sir only about 5 mph wind and quite nice.
Might be brewery weather Saturday.
Jester King?  Have you determined the cigar smoking situation there?
Jester King it is.  Last time I saw people smoking cigarettes out at the picnic tables so I figure to go away from the crowds and light up. Load up the Warden and come on down.
We have company coming in this weekend (her sister and two of her kids), so highly doubtful.  Still have yet to visit out there.
Fun place
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 06:09:05 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
That's about the way you had it on the patio in Hamburg, right?
Definitely if I'd remembered to pack a snowmobile suit.  Indoors was just right, though.
Hope the ladies took good care of you.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2015, 06:14:11 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
That's about the way you had it on the patio in Hamburg, right?
Definitely if I'd remembered to pack a snowmobile suit.  Indoors was just right, though.
Hope the ladies took good care of you.
Yes, excellent wait staff.  Cute, too.  Not that I was looking, at least not so much as to creep them out.  I hope.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 06:16:37 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
That's about the way you had it on the patio in Hamburg, right?
Definitely if I'd remembered to pack a snowmobile suit.  Indoors was just right, though.
Hope the ladies took good care of you.
Yes, excellent wait staff.  Cute, too.  Not that I was looking, at least not so much as to creep them out.  I hope.
You slap Lori on the ass?  ::)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 12, 2015, 06:37:11 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
That's about the way you had it on the patio in Hamburg, right?
Definitely if I'd remembered to pack a snowmobile suit.  Indoors was just right, though.
Hope the ladies took good care of you.
Yes, excellent wait staff.  Cute, too.  Not that I was looking, at least not so much as to creep them out.  I hope.
Not quite the Tobacco Haus girls, but nice enough.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 06:42:57 PM
Now who could ever believe this might be going on????

University of Texas at Austin President Bill Powers has pushed admissions officers to admit students they otherwise would have turned away, an independent investigator reported Thursday

The report sheds light on how money and politics have for years played a role in the admissions process at the state's premier public research university, noting that every year "a select handful" of applicants are admitted over the objections of the admissions office.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: razgueado on February 12, 2015, 06:46:06 PM
Now who could ever believe this might be going on????

University of Texas at Austin President Bill Powers has pushed admissions officers to admit students they otherwise would have turned away, an independent investigator reported Thursday

The report sheds light on how money and politics have for years played a role in the admissions process at the state's premier public research university, noting that every year "a select handful" of applicants are admitted over the objections of the admissions office.
I'm shocked! Shocked, I say!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 06:47:57 PM
Now who could ever believe this might be going on????

University of Texas at Austin President Bill Powers has pushed admissions officers to admit students they otherwise would have turned away, an independent investigator reported Thursday

The report sheds light on how money and politics have for years played a role in the admissions process at the state's premier public research university, noting that every year "a select handful" of applicants are admitted over the objections of the admissions office.
I'm shocked! Shocked, I say!
Really so am I!  I mean money and politics corrupting the admissions process, who ever heard of such.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2015, 06:53:41 PM
Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
That's about the way you had it on the patio in Hamburg, right?
Definitely if I'd remembered to pack a snowmobile suit.  Indoors was just right, though.
Hope the ladies took good care of you.
Yes, excellent wait staff.  Cute, too.  Not that I was looking, at least not so much as to creep them out.  I hope.
You slap Lori on the ass?  ::)
50 Shades of Lori?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 07:43:16 PM
Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: Threebean on February 12, 2015, 07:47:55 PM
Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: YAD on February 12, 2015, 08:03:10 PM
Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Indeed.  Please may I have the FS code too?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: YAD on February 12, 2015, 08:04:14 PM
Hey Tony!  Where's my white star?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 08:07:35 PM
Hey Tony!  Where's my white star?
White?  Gold is for winners!  :)
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: YAD on February 12, 2015, 08:09:15 PM
Hey Tony!  Where's my white star?
White?  Gold is for winners!  :)
Well... I didn't hit the Powerball, so....
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 08:10:48 PM
Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
I friggin loved the first two uncuts I smoked.  Then I gave one to Charlie last night and it canoed like a motherfucker.  He said the flavors were decent, which I interpreted as meh, but the burn was something awful.  I hope that isn't indicative of the whole batch I bought.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 08:13:00 PM
Ogie put up the FS code very recently.  I think it was
/freesh54 or maybe shfree54.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2015, 08:13:24 PM
Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2015, 08:14:27 PM
Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
I tried it on a $27 order and it worked, no offense, IMO, GFY!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: YAD on February 12, 2015, 08:14:41 PM
Ogie put up the FS code very recently.  I think it was
/freesh54 or maybe shfree54.
Thanks, Tony.  Very nice of you to share.  I shall go in search of.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: YAD on February 12, 2015, 08:19:03 PM
Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
I tried it on a $27 order and it worked, no offense, IMO, GFY!
Thanks, Mr. Fish!  As Yoda would say... FYG!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 08:23:03 PM
Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Hey buddy, what's your status?  Doctor clear you for driving?  Smoking?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2015, 08:34:15 PM
Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
I tried it on a $27 order and it worked, no offense, IMO, GFY!
Thanks, Mr. Fish!  As Yoda would say... FYG!
Well in that case, In your ass, stick it you must
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on February 12, 2015, 08:34:36 PM
Woke up from the nap in time to hit Mama Sally's for dinner then set up for the meeting. Having a Partagas Black robusto and coffee.
I think I have nothing to do tomorrow, but that's subject to change without notice.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2015, 08:35:37 PM
Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Hey buddy, what's your status?  Doctor clear you for driving?  Smoking?
No, not driving but I can smoke now. Put me on a steroid and ordered another MRI to see why I still have pain from the nerve
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 08:47:05 PM
Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Hey buddy, what's your status?  Doctor clear you for driving?  Smoking?
No, not driving but I can smoke now. Put me on a steroid and ordered another MRI to see why I still have pain from the nerve
Ouch.  Sorry about the pain.  Good you can smoke though.  So more working from home?
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: sfish on February 12, 2015, 08:48:38 PM
Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Hey buddy, what's your status?  Doctor clear you for driving?  Smoking?
No, not driving but I can smoke now. Put me on a steroid and ordered another MRI to see why I still have pain from the nerve
Ouch.  Sorry about the pain.  Good you can smoke though.  So more working from home?
Yes at least another week, we'll see how the steroids help then get the MRI and go from there. Thank god my company is cool
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 08:51:32 PM
Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Hey buddy, what's your status?  Doctor clear you for driving?  Smoking?
No, not driving but I can smoke now. Put me on a steroid and ordered another MRI to see why I still have pain from the nerve
Ouch.  Sorry about the pain.  Good you can smoke though.  So more working from home?
Yes at least another week, we'll see how the steroids help then get the MRI and go from there. Thank god my company is cool
Another week sux but good for the company.  They probably figure you can banter just as goo at home as at work. ;D
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 08:53:30 PM
Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
I friggin loved the first two uncuts I smoked.  Then I gave one to Charlie last night and it canoed like a motherfucker.  He said the flavors were decent, which I interpreted as meh, but the burn was something awful.  I hope that isn't indicative of the whole batch I bought.
I have had 3 and no problems but I cut those foots off so as to light better.  So far like them quite well @ $3
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 12, 2015, 08:54:48 PM
Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Hairy Dogs are certainly a good smoke.
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: YAD on February 12, 2015, 09:25:52 PM
Pretty decent Diesel Deal on the weekly special with FS code, no uncuts but got hair of the dogs and others under $30/10 in various sizes.
Prefer the hairy dog over the uncut, based on a sample size of one so far.  Will revisit with a few months of down time, but agreed, the dog is a great $3 stick.  It there an active FS code?
Courtesy of Ogie:

shfree54
Hey buddy, what's your status?  Doctor clear you for driving?  Smoking?
No, not driving but I can smoke now. Put me on a steroid and ordered another MRI to see why I still have pain from the nerve
Ouch.  Sorry about the pain.  Good you can smoke though.  So more working from home?
Yes at least another week, we'll see how the steroids help then get the MRI and go from there. Thank god my company is cool
It is good the company will work with you.  Most would tell you to GFY and to start using your vacation.  Now all you gotta do is get the hell well!  Post haste!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 12, 2015, 09:31:59 PM
[...]

Yeah.  And hurry!
Title: Re: 2/12/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on February 12, 2015, 09:45:21 PM
[...]

...and post often.