Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
Yes sir only about 5 mph wind and quite nice.
Might be brewery weather Saturday.

I got three smokes in yesterday.  A Fatcat (15 year old mild-med boutique) on my drive to the office in the morning.  Met up with Charlie after work and smoked an Espinosa Laranja Reserva (Solid med smoke) followed by an Aging Room Quattro F55 (Fuller stick, but it could have been that I needed something in my belly).  The Laranja was the best of the bunch.
Copping a Vit N buzz?
What is that in English?
The Nicotine must be slowing down your cognitive processes.
Which was a bit shaky to begin with.

It's about that time, catch ya'll tomorrow!

Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
That's about the way you had it on the patio in Hamburg, right?

It's about that time, catch ya'll tomorrow!
No class, no hockey, what are you going to do with yourself?  Maybe make a couple of feet.... or four.

It's about that time, catch ya'll tomorrow!
Later CG

Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
Yes sir only about 5 mph wind and quite nice.
Might be brewery weather Saturday.
Jester King?  Have you determined the cigar smoking situation there?

Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
That's about the way you had it on the patio in Hamburg, right?
Definitely if I'd remembered to pack a snowmobile suit.  Indoors was just right, though.

.@ CG, Dean & Dad. Just in case "She" needs a  little inspiration.

On iHeart Radio Saturday:

50 Shades of Grey Radio

Where your imagination can run wild.

I got three smokes in yesterday.  A Fatcat (15 year old mild-med boutique) on my drive to the office in the morning.  Met up with Charlie after work and smoked an Espinosa Laranja Reserva (Solid med smoke) followed by an Aging Room Quattro F55 (Fuller stick, but it could have been that I needed something in my belly).  The Laranja was the best of the bunch.
Copping a Vit N buzz?
What is that in English?
The Nicotine must be slowing down your cognitive processes.
Which was a bit shaky to begin with.
No doubt.  I might need to call it a day and get some rest.  Besides, we can coast now because we've reached 18.   ;)

Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
Yes sir only about 5 mph wind and quite nice.
Might be brewery weather Saturday.
Jester King?  Have you determined the cigar smoking situation there?
Jester King it is.  Last time I saw people smoking cigarettes out at the picnic tables so I figure to go away from the crowds and light up. Load up the Warden and come on down.

.@ CG, Dean & Dad. Just in case "She" needs a  little inspiration.

On iHeart Radio Saturday:

50 Shades of Grey Radio

Where your imagination can run wild.
Better add Tony to that list too.

Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
Yes sir only about 5 mph wind and quite nice.
Might be brewery weather Saturday.
Jester King?  Have you determined the cigar smoking situation there?
Jester King it is.  Last time I saw people smoking cigarettes out at the picnic tables so I figure to go away from the crowds and light up. Load up the Warden and come on down.
We have company coming in this weekend (her sister and two of her kids), so highly doubtful.  Still have yet to visit out there.

Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
Yes sir only about 5 mph wind and quite nice.
Might be brewery weather Saturday.
Jester King?  Have you determined the cigar smoking situation there?
Jester King it is.  Last time I saw people smoking cigarettes out at the picnic tables so I figure to go away from the crowds and light up. Load up the Warden and come on down.
We have company coming in this weekend (her sister and two of her kids), so highly doubtful.  Still have yet to visit out there.
Fun place

Afternoon gentlemen.  Finally back at the orifice with a Little Devil lit.
Left all those winter storms behind?  Greetings Marky.
Indeed.  55 degrees and sunny here, headed for mid 70's again this weekend.
60 down south here on the patio.  CyB lit and Amarillo By Morning with some scotch.
Wind has died down?  Some good smoking weather dead ahead.
That's about the way you had it on the patio in Hamburg, right?
Definitely if I'd remembered to pack a snowmobile suit.  Indoors was just right, though.
Hope the ladies took good care of you.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21