50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.

Sheesh, where'd everyone go!

Wonder what day11 of the ReOrg will bring...maybe i will get to go home early...   ;)
Did you bid on that promotion opportunity?
Yes sir - still no word on it, just hoping for an interview at this point.

50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Raz!!

50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.
Hiya Bret.  PM coming your way.

50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Raz!!
Yes, it is, Shaun. Not a particularly good morning, but morning nonetheless. Don't know why I'm so tired this morning. Wish I could have just stayed in bed.

50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.
Hiya Bret.  PM coming your way.
< ducking and covering >

50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Raz!!
Yes, it is, Shaun. Not a particularly good morning, but morning nonetheless. Don't know why I'm so tired this morning. Wish I could have just stayed in bed.
Damn Thursdays - I feel the same way today!
Logged

dwgbryant

WTF is DEAN
He stopped in at CI the other evening.
Well he better be getting his azz back to FL, has some mighty big Valentines plans to live up to.
you guys worry too much about me!
:)
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady, trying to locate my ratchet straps, but I may as well buy a few more seeing how I have no idea where they disappeared to. been busy between fun and running around. throw in the fucked up wifi here and I'm lucky I can check the news feeds.

good morning guys. EPC 2nd robusto, tastes like a Short Run.
Good Morning Dean, we worry about you when you don't show up for a few days,, we don't even have a next of kin to notify. :)
there is no next of kin to be notified, just throw me in the gulf for gator bait!

50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Raz!!
Yes, it is, Shaun. Not a particularly good morning, but morning nonetheless. Don't know why I'm so tired this morning. Wish I could have just stayed in bed.
Damn Thursdays - I feel the same way today!
Fortunately it's a three-day weekend for me. If I can just make it through tomorrow.

Do have an invitation from the Used Airliner Salesman for tomorrow night. So that'll help.

I'm going to have to change his AKA now. He's become the Chairman of the Board. Nice work if you can get it. Guess I'll settle for drinking his whiskey and smoking his Cohibas.
Logged

dwgbryant

WTF is DEAN
He stopped in at CI the other evening.
Well he better be getting his azz back to FL, has some mighty big Valentines plans to live up to.
you guys worry too much about me!
:)
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady, trying to locate my ratchet straps, but I may as well buy a few more seeing how I have no idea where they disappeared to. been busy between fun and running around. throw in the fucked up wifi here and I'm lucky I can check the news feeds.

good morning guys. EPC 2nd robusto, tastes like a Short Run.
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady
trying to locate my ratchet straps
been busy between fun and running around

Sheesh...sounds like competition for BD posting or a preview of 50 Shades of Dean...

hmmm, biker lady, bed, ratchet straps. I can see how you'd get that idea.

50 Shades of Dean? Please God, no.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Raz!!
Yes, it is, Shaun. Not a particularly good morning, but morning nonetheless. Don't know why I'm so tired this morning. Wish I could have just stayed in bed.
Damn Thursdays - I feel the same way today!
Fortunately it's a three-day weekend for me. If I can just make it through tomorrow.

Do have an invitation from the Used Airliner Salesman for tomorrow night. So that'll help.

I'm going to have to change his AKA now. He's become the Chairman of the Board. Nice work if you can get it. Guess I'll settle for drinking his whiskey and smoking his Cohibas.
Hahaha, nice!!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning... I'm just reading and lurking a little.. :)

Good morning... I'm just reading and lurking a little.. :)
Morning Dad(Dean's idol)   ;)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Guess I should check my lottery tickets to see if I should go into work today.
When I buy a lottery ticket, I always think I'm the winner until I check the numbers.